Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ya bear is a monster. All those wsm competitors are monsters. You can pick the guy that gets last or doesn't even qualify and he is a beast.
    @ dan- hilarious the sizedifference comparisons with his girl or (chihuahua)

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    Nah, I've only thrown one kick at a bar. Only bar fight I've been in. I'm also not a kick boxer. It was just an natural reaction. I'm no pro fighter.... I've fought one amateur fight. I do like MMA for cardio and endurance which is why I do it. I'm no bad ass.... but I do have a short fuse though when it comes to stupidity and disrespectful people.

I don't tell tales... if I did I'd say I was at 4-6% BF like everyone else on the forum with more than 1000 posts.
    I have well over 1000 posts and I am NOOO where near/n or claimed to be 4-6%! I have no prob saying I'm around 20%...hell my goal is only 13-15%! No desire to be single digit!

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Good for you bear, for taking care of the fake, wanna be tough guy punks. To bad that there are a**holes like that out there, looking for trouble and trying to screw up what was otherwise a great and memorable night out with friends and the wife. I know exactly what you mean about the ghettofabulous punks. Seems like unfortunatly there is a massive infestation of young wannabe's just like that around where i'm from. At least the ones you ran into, i'm sure will definatly be thinking twice before running off at the mouth like that again. Sounds like they got just what they needed........Happy New Year everyone

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I have well over 1000 posts and I am NOOO where near/n or claimed to be 4-6%! I have no prob saying I'm around 20%...hell my goal is only 13-15%! No desire to be single digit!
    Yea but you're old so just be happy you're still breathing.....

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    Yea but you're old so just be happy you're still breathing.....
    Funny...your 2" taller than Gixx and bust his balls for being short, your profile says 35 (I'm still 39 by the way) and you bust my balls for being old lol!

I may have 4 years on you but I'm a hell of alot prettier ')

Funny...your 2" taller than Gixx and bust his balls for being short, your profile says 35 (I'm still 39 by the way) and you bust my balls for being old lol!

I may have 4 years on you but I'm a hell of alot prettier ')
    4 years is A LOT nowadays.... and prettier is on girls and or Shlova/DSM to decide...

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    On my phone, posted pics plenty before. Biggest ive been was 205
    I can vouch for this, seen a pic at 200ish

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Dan you man crushing this morning buddy? Lunks and Gixx are married. Lol

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    We have had our disagreements bear but can we be friends? I can set aside my differences. Any man who beats ghetto trash is a good man in my book. Were they wearing straight billed hats with the stickers on them? I hope so. I'm gonna picture them in straight billed hats.

DanB is offline Banned
    you should of stripped and binned their clothes while they were unconcious, public humuliation gets to the average wanabe like the kids you described more then any beating

Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    you should of stripped and binned their clothes while they were unconcious, public humuliation gets to the average wanabe like the kids you described more then any beating
    I'd run their pockets at least.

The Bear 79 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    We have had our disagreements bear but can we be friends? I can set aside my differences. Any man who beats ghetto trash is a good man in my book. Were they wearing straight billed hats with the stickers on them? I hope so. I'm gonna picture them in straight billed hats.
    I'd be honored to call you friend. And yes.........everyone of them were wearing straight billed, loose fitting hats & they were turned to the side & tilted, & they not only still had the sticker on them, some of the had manufacturer tags hanging from them (I fvcking hate that sh!t).

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    lol...........I'll remember that for next New Years......

Bigherm21 is offline Associate Member
    I hate that shit bro. It seems to happen to me all the time. I'm about 6'1 250. People just like to talk shit cause you're big.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    I'd be honored to call you friend. And yes.........everyone of them were wearing straight billed, loose fitting hats & they were turned to the side & tilted, & they not only still had the sticker on them, some of the had manufacturer tags hanging from them (I fvcking hate that sh!t).
    Good the hear man! And that makes it so much better. If you leave the fvcking tags on your hat you need a beating. I'm not racist, I have friends of many races, but I fvcking hate ghetto trash with a passion. White ghetto trash, black ghetto trash, Hispanic ghetto trash, I hate them all. When I was younger, before I switched high schools, I went to a very "urban" school. I learned 99% of ghetto fags cannot fight, they windmill like crazy, they keep their hands down. All their power is in numbers.

Good the hear man! And that makes it so much better. If you leave the fvcking tags on your hat you need a beating. I'm not racist, I have friends of many races, but I fvcking hate ghetto trash with a passion. White ghetto trash, black ghetto trash, Hispanic ghetto trash, I hate them all. When I was younger, before I switched high schools, I went to a very "urban" school. I learned 99% of ghetto fags cannot fight, they windmill like crazy, they keep their hands down. All their power is in numbers.
    Or so they think..............

Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79
    Or so they think..............
    Lol well you count as 5 guys and your buddy counts as 4 so that's 9 vs 5.

Lol well you count as 5 guys and your buddy counts as 4 so that's 9 vs 5.
    Well sh!t...............that makes it sound like we unfairly jumped them...............lol

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bear 79 View Post
    lol...........I'll remember that for next New Years......
    be sure to use their phone to post a facebook pic on their pages of them ko'd and bolik naked

a few cuts and briuses and they still muster up some bullshit story to sound like they fvcked you up and there was 22 of you and all that usually bolix, but when the pics are posted for their friends to all see.................

DanB is offline Banned
    I'd run their pockets at least.
    of course, they at least owe you a few drinks for all the energy they made you expend, thirsty work

"Bolix".............lol..............I love the way you talk Dan...................reminds me of my mommy...........

I'm a decent fighter, I can handle myself. I'm not small or short but holy Fvck I wish I was 6'2" 270. Your lucky you didn't put one of those kids in a coma throwing that weight around.

I'm a decent fighter, I can handle myself. I'm not small or short but holy Fvck I wish I was 6'2" 270. Your lucky you didn't put one of those kids in a coma throwing that weight around.
    Wifey said the same thing...........but she was crying & speaking her native tongue when she said it...............you're not crying & speaking a foreign language are you................

DanB is offline Banned
    "Bolix".............lol..............I love the way you talk Dan...................reminds me of my mommy...........
    the irish volvabulary offends alot of people, but you of all people know that it is actually how majority of population speak here, fvck in every sentence several times in its various forms and a bolix/cvnt/prick thrown in every now and again for good measure lol

Love it.......

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    New Years eve the Princess & I got together with some friends from out of town that we only get to see once a year. The night went well for the most part, we all rang in the new year with some tasty champagne, a light buzz & a kiss from a hot girl.......... Any way, long story short..........I was headed for the bathroom before we hit the road for I.H.O.P., when I walked in there were 5 tiny, frail little punks dressed all ghetto fabulous standing around socializing in the bathroom, "excuse me" I sez, they all step aside "no problem, happy new year man" they say, as I approach the urinal I notice my good friend (we'll call him "T" in this story) has followed me into the bathroom, so we're doing our business, one of the twigs speaks up & says " Damn..........you're some big mother fvckers aint ya..................you think you can take anyone don't ya" I laughed, "T" didn't find it amusing, he turns & says "whats the problem", one of the twigs says "you want some b!tch", I thought to myself "ah sh!t", cut it short, zipped it up & took my position at "T's" left, "oh you want some too huh" sez one of the twigs, I say "c'mon guys seriously, take a look at what you're facing here, (I'm 6'-2" / 270 +/- "T" is 5'-10" / 230 + & these tots were ranging from 5'-9" to 6' & 160 to maybe 180) do you really thing ANY of you have a snowballs chance in hell of leaving here on your feet" not even 2 seconds later "T" got hit in the mouth & was jumped on by 2, the other 3 rushed me, this is where it gets ugly.

As they were rushing, I hit one square in the face completely crushing his cheek bones, caving it in like a cereal bowl & knocking him out cold, the other 2 kept coming so I threw one to the floor & took the ground & pound to him, the other kicked me in the ear / side of the face from behind, I popped him in the mouth with my elbow & then again in the nose resulting in lost teeth, a broke nose & 2 black eyes, he almost went out cold but snapped out of it & ran out of the bathroom screaming like a girl (no offense ladies, but guys shouldn't make your noises) I turned back to my project on the floor & he was unconscious so I look behind me at the other end of the bathroom to see how my boy is making out & he's standing over two unconscious, toothless, bloody, bodies, watching me & laughing (ass hole).

I'm not a gossiper or a tattle tell, but for some reason I just couldn't resist sharing my fvcked up NYE with you all. But as fvcked up as it was, it could have been worse, at least I still got fed & laid.

Happy new year everyone.
    Did you make it to I.H.O.P?
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    lol...........Yes we did.......

I'm kind of a dik about these things. I would find out who they were and send them a thank you card for a memorable and eventful NY!

I would make sure they continued to look over their shoulders for a long time to come!

I've already done a bit of "digging" & have I.D.'d 3 of them, one of which has an extensive criminal record consisting of several felony drug charges & assaults.

I've already done a bit of "digging" & have I.D.'d 3 of them, one of which has an extensive criminal record consisting of several felony drug charges & assaults.
    That a boy...I'm not shocked

Those guys would see me in their sleep and when they are awake! Everytime they walked out of the store I would just happen to "bump" into them. I love long term mental revenge....that shyt that make you curl up in a ball mumbling my name!

Shyt that makes you mention my name in a suicide note!

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer

Those guys would see me in their sleep and when they are awake! Everytime they walked out of the store I would just happen to "bump" into them. I love long term mental revenge....that shyt that make you curl up in a ball mumbling my name!

^^dad gummit Job LOL..

You're an evil fvcking leprechaun Lunk................

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member

You like to get even. And then some!

The way i see it, since they are already on the ground and bleeding, it would be enough for me. I like peace

I just like to make sure jackwagons like this don't think about EVER behaving this way with someone else!

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just like to make sure jackwagons like this don't think about EVER behaving this way with someone else!
    They'll probably pick someone smaller next time. A lot smaller.. lol..

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    could have at least snapped a pic of the bathroom floor

lol......sorry..... didn't cross my mind.........I was preoccupied with growling stomach & an upset wife.........

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Hey! You're expertise is needed in the Butt Sex thread.....

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    This thread is going to make me punch the kid (from my thread) in the face next week when I play basketball lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    This thread is going to make me punch the kid (from my thread) in the face next week when I play basketball lol
    Rwy....wait (or make sure) you "happen" to run into your asshat outside of the gym. Someplace where he doesn't have the crowd to play up to....then whisper in his ear if he would still like to see how the whole scenario might play out!

I highly doubt he has the smae mentality of the street thugs Bear dealt with. Make sure it;s just you and him VERY alone and watch as the warm wet spot starts growing in his jeans!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information