Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The complete NOOPEPT thread: how it works, what it is, and ADMINISTRATION/DOSING.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by wh1spa View Post
    To Get!
    That's what happens when you live on the other side of the world. Ordered mine Monday. Got it today. It's all Russian so I can't understand it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I`m just out of no where getting very interested in this subject can anyone tell me how this differs from say a drug like Provigil?

wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    That's what happens when you live on the other side of the world. Ordered mine Monday. Got it today. It's all Russian so I can't understand it.
    Just take a few teaspoons full, morning and night. right?

Just take a few teaspoons full, morning and night. right?
    Mine are 10 mg tablets

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I`m just out of no where getting very interested in this subject can anyone tell me how this differs from say a drug like Provigil?
    Good question for Atomini. I am just learning and reading all these benefits.

Mine are 10 mg tablets
    Sarcasm

Btw, nothing wrong with this side of the world!

Btw, nothing wrong with this side of the world!
    No my point is I understand it is harder to get items shipped to Australia. What ever it is.

Test 1 tablespoon 3 x a day.

No my point is I understand it is harder to get items shipped to Australia. What ever it is.

Test 1 tablespoon 3 x a day.
    Ridiculously difficult. Good in a way, we still have a large drug trade, but its no where near as bad as what it could be if customs werent as stringent as they are.

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    I've been taking Noopept, N-acetyl-L-choline, and choline citrate for 4 days. I'm very slowly noticing the cognitive effects, but I wanted to really express may amazement with the anxiolytic effects. I've been under so much stress these last couple weeks that I've begun having mild panic attacks. I've even gotten a script for propranolol to help when I'm getting overwhelmed. Within 5 minutes of my first 20mg dose of noopept PO, I had an intense relaxation. I cannot speak enough to the anxiolytic effects I've had since starting noopept. I've now ordered up aniracetam as it's supposed to have even stronger anxiolytic effects. I haven't taken a single dose of propranolol since I've started, and even though I'm under even more pressure, I'm feeling better than I have in weeks.

East Coast Kid is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys. I started taking my noopept a couple days ago and things have been going well, so far. I have been dosing it according to the penny picture in the other thread. I know it depends on how tightly packed it is and what not, but can anyone tell me how many mg's would be in 1/8 tsp? Or something like that. I'd like to be a little more exact and haven't received my scale, yet. Thanks!

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Mine are 10 mg tablets
    Keep in mind cape sublingual administration by far produces a greater immediate effect and an overall better effect than oral administration.

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Kid View Post
    Hey guys. I started taking my noopept a couple days ago and things have been going well, so far. I have been dosing it according to the penny picture in the other thread. I know it depends on how tightly packed it is and what not, but can anyone tell me how many mg's would be in 1/8 tsp? Or something like that. I'd like to be a little more exact and haven't received my scale, yet. Thanks!
    This is why investing in mg scales is essential. Going off that penny pic is to deceving to the naked eye. It may seem your being accurate but going over that phew mg im sure can play a role in your effects on the peptide.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    got my noopept today from elevated labs FINALLY....two freakn weeks....will dose tomorrow for effects....I kno there was a couple if complaints about elevated labs....me bein one of them....but they did finally get it to me

East Coast Kid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boz

Keep in mind cape sublingual administration by far produces a greater immediate effect and an overall better effect than oral administration.

This is why investing in mg scales is essential. Going off that penny pic is to deceving to the naked eye. It may seem your being accurate but going over that phew mg im sure can play a role in your effects on the peptide.
    I hear ya. I'll be patient and wait for my scale Thanks.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Two days so far of 30mgx2 daily. And not a single effect noticed. This is with my IntelliMeds.com source... I have a Chinese source as well that ill try after a couple more days. Disappointed though

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    Two days so far of 30mgx2 daily. And not a single effect noticed. This is with my IntelliMeds.com source... I have a Chinese source as well that ill try after a couple more days. Disappointed though
    Im on the same boat as you, although i did notice SOME of the effects that atomini has stated. The only downside to this i stacked both noopept and Phenylpiracetam together on the days i used noopept. STUPID i know, cause how is one supposed to determine which substances is working, and which isnt. I will go more into detail with a log of mine, when i get the chances to type it up.

In the long run if i find my source here in oz i bought my noopept off was counter feit, i will try 1 more time from the source atomini obtained his from and that will the last time i bother purchasing noopept (obviously it has to be legit a legit source if it works for him). From than on I will be able to tell weather or not noopept is for me.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Great updates, people. Keep it up and keep them coming!

I have such high expectations I think I'm getting a placebo effect. Oh well. I'll take it.
    In your PM to me you mentioned that you saw sharper vision and increased awareness of surroundings shortly following your first dose. Well, that is NOT a placebo!

For everyone else's information, I have been sort of doing my own double-blind study on my friends.... lol... I have given it to two so far who have both reported the exact same things following my administering to them. One knew that he was given it, and the other did not know when I was going to give it to him (but he did know that I was eventually going to sneak some into him).

Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    In your PM to me you mentioned that you saw sharper vision and increased awareness of surroundings shortly following your first dose. Well, that is NOT a placebo!

For everyone else's information, I have been sort of doing my own double-blind study on my friends.... lol... I have given it to two so far who have both reported the exact same things following my administering to them. One knew that he was given it, and the other did not know when I was going to give it to him (but he did know that I was eventually going to sneak some into him).
    Like that one night when you roofied him..... lol

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    so i just mix 30mg of the powder with some water and drink it??

@wh1spa ebay

ElDude is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    got my noopept today from elevated labs FINALLY....two freakn weeks....will dose tomorrow for effects....I kno there was a couple if complaints about elevated labs....me bein one of them....but they did finally get it to me
    Ha, I am glad they shipped your stuff, but waiting 2 weeks is crazy. I had them refund me my money, already got other package I ordered... Only took 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

@wh1spa ebay
    Sublingual administration is supposed to be the most effective!

@wh1spa ebay
    30mg powder, put it under your tongue and let it absorb for 10-15 minutes, apparently it tastes like shit.
    Xcythe likes this.

How are people missing all of the posts (and especially the massive write-up in this informational thread here that is included in the very first post) on the different dosing instructions and protocols? I even bolded and sized the titles to huge ass massive lettering so everyone could clearly see...

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    How are people missing all of the posts (and especially the massive write-up in this informational thread here that is included in the very first post) on the different dosing instructions and protocols? I even bolded and sized the titles to huge ass massive lettering so everyone could clearly see...
    Because they are not yet using NOOPEPT. lol
    Xcythe likes this.

Beats me dude, some people just dont even care.
    Its all about instant results. More than less people willing to take risks.

And this is why I will not spoonfeed people information. If they can't take the time to read an informational post that contains everything they could possibly want to know about something, then I can't take the time to speak to them about it. Period.

"TL;DR, just tell me how to use it" is a pathetic excuse, especially when it concerns something you're sticking into your body, whether its AAS, psychotropics, or vitamins....

And this is why I will not spoonfeed people information. If they can't take the time to read an informational post that contains everything they could possibly want to know about something, then I can't take the time to speak to them about it. Period.

"TL;DR, just tell me how to use it" is a pathetic excuse, especially when it concerns something you're sticking into your body, whether its AAS, psychotropics, or vitamins....
    Some of us do read everything that you write, and we do appreciate it, it would be a shame to lose the words of someone so knowledgeable on these subjects. Maybe we can get a whole sub forum dedicated to yourself and your words, locked to those that dont really want to understand what they are putting into their bodies is actually doing.

Haha there's no need to have a whole section of the forum dedicated to me, that would seem a bit pretentious for my taste lol.

I have no problem sharing knowledge and advising people on things, but what I won't do is spend valuable time and energy answering B A S I C questions that have already been answered in the write-ups. Do you know how many PMs i've received of people just asking me "hey what is the dose I need to take of this stuff?" after posting about Noopept? For the love of god, dosing and administration guidelines are almost the very first things listed in the write-up. After all, why even bother doing these write-ups if i'm going to answer all of these basic questions all over again anyways? I'm a really busy guy and don't have time to answer basic questions like this via PM or otherwise, and hence the reason as to why there is a write-up with that information contained within for ease of access to everyone and anyone. Hell, I think that this quite possibly may be the most comprehensive write-up on Noopept on the whole internet, and this isn't even a website dedicated to the Nootropic subculture - this is an AAS subculture forum lol.

Here, I can sum up the younger generation(s) of individuals here in Western society with one simple word: TL;DR.

sorry..

sorry..
    It's alright bud, not an attack on you. It happens, especially when we're ecstatic about beginning use of something and just want to skip to knowing how much to use.

your write-ups are very informative, some may say too informative...

especially when you start drawing diagrams of atoms n sh!t, lol you lost me after that..
    Xcythe likes this.

But I need to at least know, did my explanation of the diagrams at least provide a basic understanding of what was going on?

This is constructive criticism and feedback I need to know about, as I may be wasting my time articulating explanations in a manner that most people may not understand. I'm trying to take a subject that, for all intents and purposes, is at an advanced understanding for most people, and try to explain it in such a manner that it can be understood by those who don't even possess a basic understanding of chemistry.

Well, you did say you were lost, so I guess that tells me enough lol. Damn, I need to try harder.

ALRIGHT, I REALLY NEED TO MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR HERE:

Ever since my Noopept log and this thread have been created, i've been receiving many PMs from all kinds of people, and I love it. I love the discussions and such, but there's something really bothering me:

There are a handful of individuals here that have been PMing me asking me if Noopept and a list of a bunch of other drugs, supplements, psychotropics, and nutrients are adequate for what looks like to me, major psychological and nervous system problems.

This is a message for everyone in general who may be experiencing long-term of the following: severe brain fog, severe depression, severe anxiety, severe psychological issues, and much more.

I am being constantly asked by a few members here whether or not this or that will help them and i'm also being asked to diagnose what is wrong with them or what may possibly be causing their brain fog and nervous system issues.

Listen, I can't tell you or any here what these could be at all without knowing what's going on through tests. You need to not only have bloodwork done, but it sounds like if you have severe nervous system and brain problems that are so bad that you're hunting around looking for giant lists of supplements, drugs, and psychotropics: you also need an MRI and brain scan (which is probably more important than bloodwork at this point). Most things that have to do with the nervous system and the brain cannot be determined through bloodwork. You need a brain and head MRI scan, and you need an in-depth analysis (i.e. determining blood flow to certain areas of the brain following different stimuli). You also possibly require an assessment from a proffessional psychiatrist/psychologist.

You also need to get off any and all anabolic steroids and stay off until this stuff is figured out. Noopept may help (it certainly helped my good friend who had bad depression and PTSD), but it may not help if your problem is caused by a major disturbance in your nervous system and the brain. You could possibly have a brain tumor for all you and I know. You NEED to get those aforementioned testing procedures done.

Think about it: you're asking me, a person whom you've never met, over the internet via PMs on a message board questions concerning the diagnosis of a potentially very serious medical condition. I don't have any bloodwork to go by, no MRI scans to examine, and no psychological assessments to review. FURTHERMORE: I am not a doctor (yet)!! I honestly am in the dark here (and so are you), and if you keep trying to guess and pinpoint this stuff without the proper testing procedures, it is the EXACT EQUIVALENT to me giving you a gun, throwing you in a pitch black room with no lights, and telling you to "hit the target", yet I have not told you in which general direction in the room the target even is (there may not even be a target existing in the room). You might even shoot yourself! Get what I mean? I am very surprised you have had these major brain fog, fatigue, and psychological issues for as long as you have and you have not gone for the appropriate medical consultation.

Furthermore, by throwing all of these different things into your body (whether they are over the counter, prescription, or not), you are increasing the chances of these things messing yourself up even more. The nervous system and the brain is something you do not want to screw around with at all. And when I start getting PMs asking me about using Noopept with SSRIs (Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors), I start to become very concerned for your well being. I know i've never met you, I know this is the internet, I know this is a forum - but I do what I do because I want to help people live better lives. That's why I take the time out of my busy schedule to type up things like these. I hate seeing people suffer and become mere shadows of their former selves, but what I hate even more is to see people engage in self-destruction when the original goal is to actually improve whatever condition is being fought.

My final advice to anyone here experiencing severe brain and/or nervous system problems is: see a doctor, tell him/her your problems, and then request the testing and examination procedures I have listed above. Playing the guessing game and going around buying countless lists of different psychotropics, supplements, drugs, and nutrients will eventually end up in your demise because i've seen it in other people. If things are as bad as they've been made out to be, your nervous system is possibly so wrecked and broken down from god knows what that any additional strain you might be putting on it with all of these drugs and supplements WILL eventually cause your nervous system to totally collapse and break down. Some of these conditions sound so severe to me that I would say that the individual(s) in question are on the borderline of entering: mania, hypomania, psychosis, and suicidal tendencies. Seek need proffessional help.
    Xcythe likes this.

Edwin23q is offline Banned

Ridiculously difficult. Good in a way, we still have a large drug trade, but its no where near as bad as what it could be if customs werent as stringent as they are.
    Stringent and corrupt I might add.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Day number 5 of taking noopept, started out taking 20mg 3x per day, since lowered it to 10mg 3x per day. I have not really felt many positive effects. I did do some drinking during the super bowl and felt like absolute shit on Monday, had a great sleep on Monday night but when I woke up and took my noopept this morning I had the same effect that has been happening for the past few days, which is that my head feels very cloudy. I feel slower, more tired, definitely not like my cognitive skills are improving. No sharpening of senses. Nothing. I definitely don't like that my head is all clouded, makes it hard to work and focus on work as all I am focusing on is why my brain feels like it has been stirred up by a blender! May stop taking noopept for a few days to see if this subsides.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDude View Post
    Day number 5 of taking noopept, started out taking 20mg 3x per day, since lowered it to 10mg 3x per day. I have not really felt many positive effects. I did do some drinking during the super bowl and felt like absolute shit on Monday, had a great sleep on Monday night but when I woke up and took my noopept this morning I had the same effect that has been happening for the past few days, which is that my head feels very cloudy. I feel slower, more tired, definitely not like my cognitive skills are improving. No sharpening of senses. Nothing. I definitely don't like that my head is all clouded, makes it hard to work and focus on work as all I am focusing on is why my brain feels like it has been stirred up by a blender! May stop taking noopept for a few days to see if this subsides.
    This sounds very strange. Keep us updated. Are you confident your source was proper?

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Another good read Atomini.

This sounds very strange. Keep us updated. Are you confident your source was proper?
    As far as I know. I got it from New Star Nootropics, as far as I can tell they are legit. Read reviews online and everything I have looked at so far looks good, no red flags raised. The noopept itself has a different type of consistency to it. The taste is awful and of chemicals. I will definitely keep updating.
    Xcythe likes this.

Keep in mind that there DO exist nonresponders to Racetams. I'm not telling you that you should jump to this conclusion in your case, but just be aware that such a thing does exist, though rare. Just as how there are nonresponders to AAS, nonresponders to Creatine (I am one of them), and all kinds of other things.

For example, I have one buddy who seems to have a biological makeup where he doesn't respond to almost 95% of drugs. His spleen exploded, he went to the hospital to have surgery and such, and they pumped him full of an IV bag of morphine. No effect lol. After the surgery they prescribed him Oxycodone. No effect! He tried Marijuanna. No effect! I gave him one of my Adderall capsules once to try. No effect!

There do exist people out there like that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information