Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 140
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: The complete NOOPEPT thread: how it works, what it is, and ADMINISTRATION/DOSING.

  1. #81
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,022
    Just ordered both. We will start comparing notes in 3-5 days.

  2. #82
    woodshadows is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    10
    Had to make an account in order to express my thanks to Atomini for taking the time to write up this excellent piece on noopept. I have been researching this molecule for a few weeks as I waited for my order to arrive in the mail. Having received it yesterday I decided to do a final google search and stumbled upon this page, which previously was not in existence. This is the sort of post I had been looking for all along, very thorough, I am someone who wants to have as great an understanding of something I'm ingesting as possible and without a science background some of the literature can make this knowledge inaccessible, so the science parts you included (which I have yet to find on other sites) was greatly appreciated.

    I think this supplement has a lot of potential and can contribute a lot of good to a persons life -- IF people do not expect it to be snake oil to cure every one of their life problems overnight. Such unrealistic expectations will lead to potential megadosing, negative sideeffects, disappointment and eventually quitting. I have only had this since yesterday but I have a very strict plan to maintain a very mild regimen of 20/mg per day, taken in two 10mg doses. I'm not going to be overly preoccupied with it either, it will be like popping a multivitamin, not looking for a feeling of being 'high' (this isnt a recreational drug), but after a month I will look back on the time and see whether my life was not the better for having taken it.

    I noticed you mentioned you could get a years supply for under $200. I'm not sure which supplier you are using and whether I'm even allowed to mention suppliers (i am in no way affiliated), with permission I would post the supplier I used, as I received 5 grams for $17 (which includes shipping from the US to Canada), the item was shipped out and arrived within a week and a half, all the way to Newfoundland (shipping times to here are usually very long). 5grams is of course 5000mg which at 20mg/day is 250 days worth, so for under $40 you could reasonably supplement with this year-round. I also opted out of investing in a micro scale, instead I purchased 10-15mg micro spoons, which won't allow me to know exactly how much I'm taking, but within a safe enough range and while still allowing me to measure out the same amount daily, this is something others may wish to try as well, as eyeballing this isn't wise. Alternatively I have heard some people have success dividing their batch into 4, mixing 1/4 into a water solution then measuring the liquid to reach a dosage you wish to try.

    I have enjoyed the synergy with this and l-theanine, another supplement which I can't say enough about and have been using for years.

    Finally, I have read a lot of posts claiming that supplementing with choline is entirely unnecessary while taking this. I don't claim to know definitively, but for myself I am going to opt out of taking any and were choline necessary I feel besides that my diet as it is would provide me with enough, being high protein.
    Last edited by woodshadows; 02-06-2013 at 08:21 AM.

  3. #83
    ElDude's Avatar
    ElDude is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    281
    Day 6- Something clicked in my brain because I am definitely not tired and my brain no longer feels sluggish. Almost feels like a took some adderall but without the sides. My focus was pin-point during my fasted cardio this morning. Nothing could distract me, I was in the fvcking zone. Still in that zone here at work today and I am loving it.

  4. #84
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Quote Originally Posted by woodshadows View Post
    Had to make an account in order to express my thanks to Atomini for taking the time to write up this excellent piece on noopept. I have been researching this molecule for a few weeks as I waited for my order to arrive in the mail. Having received it yesterday I decided to do a final google search and stumbled upon this page, which previously was not in existence. This is the sort of post I had been looking for all along, very thorough, I am someone who wants to have as great an understanding of something I'm ingesting as possible and without a science background some of the literature can make this knowledge inaccessible, so the science parts you included (which I have yet to find on other sites) was greatly appreciated.

    I think this supplement has a lot of potential and can contribute a lot of good to a persons life -- IF people do not expect it to be snake oil to cure every one of their life problems overnight. Such unrealistic expectations will lead to potential megadosing, negative sideeffects, disappointment and eventually quitting. I have only had this since yesterday but I have a very strict plan to maintain a very mild regimen of 20/mg per day, taken in two 10mg doses. I'm not going to be overly preoccupied with it either, it will be like popping a multivitamin, not looking for a feeling of being 'high' (this isnt a recreational drug), but after a month I will look back on the time and see whether my life was not the better for having taken it.

    I noticed you mentioned you could get a years supply for under $200. I'm not sure which supplier you are using and whether I'm even allowed to mention suppliers (i am in no way affiliated), with permission I would post the supplier I used, as I received 5 grams for $17 (which includes shipping from the US to Canada), the item was shipped out and arrived within a week and a half, all the way to Newfoundland (shipping times to here are usually very long). 5grams is of course 5000mg which at 20mg/day is 250 days worth, so for under $40 you could reasonably supplement with this year-round. I also opted out of investing in a micro scale, instead I purchased 10-15mg micro spoons, which won't allow me to know exactly how much I'm taking, but within a safe enough range and while still allowing me to measure out the same amount daily, this is something others may wish to try as well, as eyeballing this isn't wise. Alternatively I have heard some people have success dividing their batch into 4, mixing 1/4 into a water solution then measuring the liquid to reach a dosage you wish to try.

    I have enjoyed the synergy with this and l-theanine, another supplement which I can't say enough about and have been using for years.

    Finally, I have read a lot of posts claiming that supplementing with choline is entirely unnecessary while taking this. I don't claim to know definitively, but for myself I am going to opt out of taking any and were choline necessary I feel besides that my diet as it is would provide me with enough, being high protein.
    Woodshadows,

    Thanks for registering here on this forum. As you may have no doubt noticed, this forum is centered around the ergogenic use of AAS (Androgenic /Anabolic Steroids ), and as such, we take pride here in the fact that we place a solid amount of research and knowledge prior to engaging in the use of ANY ergogenic performance enhancing substances, whether it be AAS, peptide hormones, creatine, or anything else. As such, it is also the same case with Noopept. I had mentioned that I had my eye on Noopept for about 6 months prior to delving into it, during which time I was researching my ass off trying to find out as much about it as I could. It is interesting how perhaps the most informative thread on Nootropics in the world and in all of the internet is located on an anabolic steroid forum, lol.

    I don't know whether or not anabolic steroids are your thing, but whether you are into them or not, I encourage you to stick around the forum at least in the off-topic lounge here so you can join us in providing positive feedback and updates in regards to Noopept here. Who knows, you may even take an interest in the rest of the forum (even if only for curiosity sake and informational purposes)!

    Because this is a legal supplement, it is perfectly fine to post sources on here, which I am soon going to do (and encourage everyone else to do as well) so that we can compile a giant list of sources that are GOOD and sources that are BAD (scams), because a few members here have indeed unfortunately run into scamming websites.

    In regards to your Choline comment, you are correct, it is not necessary to supplement Choline with Noopept or any other Racetams, but there are indeed benefits to doing so and I have seen them myself (just check my log updates in my log thread). In any case, it is not necessary for Noopept to work just as how there are certain inclusions of certain supplements/drugs in an anabolic steroid cycle that are not necessary for a good cycle to provide strength and physique changes in the gym but when included, they will make things more efficient.

  5. #85
    woodshadows is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    10
    I'm glad I'm able to post, I spent a lot of time comparing prices and reading testimonials and I feel I received an authentic product based on smell/taste, extremely bitter like a very strong green tea or raw cocoa, with a lingering mushroomy aftertaste.

    This is the noopept I ordered, they also have their own webpage if you don't like purchasing through ebay:
    ebay dot ca /itm/271135006038?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1439.l2649#ht_1540wt_906

    It appears the price has jumped slightly, I had paid:
    Subtotal:
    US $13.20
    Shipping & handling:
    US $5.99
    Total US $19.19

    While it's now saying: US $12.50, Shipping: US $12.99 Total: $25.49

    This is still cheaper than most places, though you should really do some comparison shopping on ebay, I would only suggest this one as I can confirm it's very likely authentic product and based on testimonials for this supplier they seem reliable.

    These are the spoons I ordered: ebay dot ca /itm/180857242892?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1439.l2649#ht_1197wt_952

    $8, which is a lot for what they are, a bit of plastic, but it still saves you $30 which seems the min youll spend for a microscale.

    Thanks for the welcome, Ill def check out the rest of the forum.

  6. #86
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,192
    Atomini is a special member. He is a very special member.

  7. #87
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,989
    Ok. For my knowledge. What is a maximum daily dosage. In a short time I find myself upping the dose a little each day for the feel and effect. I literally right now am in a very nice place. I feel great. Is there a toxic level that can be reache?

  8. #88
    woodshadows is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Ok. For my knowledge. What is a maximum daily dosage. In a short time I find myself upping the dose a little each day for the feel and effect. I literally right now am in a very nice place. I feel great. Is there a toxic level that can be reache?
    some people over on longecity were taking a gram a day with no major negative side effects. i don't think they've discovered a maximum dose for toxicity with this, but i wouldn't advise overdoing it personally

  9. #89
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    As far as I know, there is no 'toxic' level. I have found my perfect spot at 30mg twice per day (60mg total per day). I have read of some people going up to 100mg or more per day, and I even came across a forum where a member reported going as high as 300mg/day. I'd never reccomend that, but nothing lethal was reported. That's not to say anything negative was not happening though. But it does seem like there is a very high threshhold with the doses for Noopept. At much higher doses you will get more pronounced headaches more likely, as well as possible psychedelic effects.

  10. #90
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,989
    Yes I want to stay in a boundary of safety. But damn. Each day seems to get better with an increased dose. Will probably be at 60 mgs today

  11. #91
    evander87's Avatar
    evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,448
    Since we're going to start collecting reliable sources.

    I ordered 5g from Liftmode through Amazon. I was quickly given a confirmation email from Amazon that stated I'd receive my product in window for a week and a half to two weeks. I was happily surprised when it arrived within a week. For $18 I got 5g of 98% pure NOOPEPT in powder form, two measuring spoons and a certificate of purity. It doesn't mean anything to me but it's a nice touch. lol


    As for effects I notice my speech pattern has slowed in a good way. I used to have my mind flying faster than my mouth could keep up now I'm calmer and speech is more effective, I'm starting to sleep better. I'm less aggravated by piddly stuff. I'm taking some classes that might bore most people to tears but I'm able to focus on the material and actually do well on my first test in decades.

    I'm very happy with my NOOPEPT from Liftmode on Amazon and will be ordering from them again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The complete NOOPEPT thread: how it works, what it is, and ADMINISTRATION/DOSING.-b3d9ae8d-0d66-4aec-9972-9a8e0c120fc6-624-0000004d5642b4cc_zps9f77abde.jpg  

  12. #92
    woodshadows is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Since we're going to start collecting reliable sources.

    I ordered 5g from Liftmode through Amazon. I was quickly given a confirmation email from Amazon that stated I'd receive my product in window for a week and a half to two weeks. I was happily surprised when it arrived within a week. For $18 I got 5g of 98% pure NOOPEPT in powder form, two measuring spoons and a certificate of purity. It doesn't mean anything to me but it's a nice touch. lol


    As for effects I notice my speech pattern has slowed in a good way. I used to have my mind flying faster than my mouth could keep up now I'm calmer and speech is more effective, I'm starting to sleep better. I'm less aggravated by piddly stuff. I'm taking some classes that might bore most people to tears but I'm able to focus on the material and actually do well on my first test in decades.

    I'm very happy with my NOOPEPT from Liftmode on Amazon and will be ordering from them again.
    what dose are you taking?

  13. #93
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,989
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    Since we're going to start collecting reliable sources.

    I ordered 5g from Liftmode through Amazon. I was quickly given a confirmation email from Amazon that stated I'd receive my product in window for a week and a half to two weeks. I was happily surprised when it arrived within a week. For $18 I got 5g of 98% pure NOOPEPT in powder form, two measuring spoons and a certificate of purity. It doesn't mean anything to me but it's a nice touch. lol


    As for effects I notice my speech pattern has slowed in a good way. I used to have my mind flying faster than my mouth could keep up now I'm calmer and speech is more effective, I'm starting to sleep better. I'm less aggravated by piddly stuff. I'm taking some classes that might bore most people to tears but I'm able to focus on the material and actually do well on my first test in decades.

    I'm very happy with my NOOPEPT from Liftmode on Amazon and will be ordering from them again.

    This

  14. #94
    evander87's Avatar
    evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by woodshadows View Post
    what dose are you taking?
    With sublingual oral dissolve pills I was taking 40mg a day. But the powder I'm taking 80mg ingested.

    Also I notice I crave more mentally stimulating tasks. I used to be able to sit and read forums to pass lazy days by. But now I "need" more mental stimulation. I'm working ahead in my classes and I'm also writing again. The writing is easier and less of a chore than I though it was before NOOPEPT dosing.
    Last edited by evander87; 02-06-2013 at 02:17 PM.

  15. #95
    wh1spa's Avatar
    wh1spa is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    With sublingual oral dissolve pills I was taking 40mg a day. But the powder I'm taking 80mg ingested.

    Also I notice I crave more mentally stimulating tasks. I used to be able to sit and read forums to pass lazy days by. But now I "need" more mental stimulation. I'm working ahead in my classes and I'm also writing again. The writing is easier and less of a chore than I though it was before NOOPEPT dosing.
    Received 36 Hours ago, will keep you posted!

  16. #96
    Edwin23q is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    377
    Day 4 for me, definitely feeling very peaceful inside, I'm really enjoying the feeling it gives me.
    I can focus on anything I set my mind to without getting frustrated or giving up (naturally I'm a very impatient person).
    I have been dosing 90mg a day 3 x 30mg doses.
    Dreams are unreal and I'm not much of a dreamer usually.
    I might reduce my dosage as I'm not too sure or anyone else for that matter what the long term effects of noopept are.
    It might feel good now but may end up giving me tumors 5 years down the track.
    Test, Deca (5 weeks) and HGH (9 weeks) have just started kicking in as well so it's an all round good happy feeling here.

    Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

  17. #97
    woodshadows is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    10
    day 3 here. still taking 20 - 30mg/day (imprecise with measuring spoon), divided into two doses. subjective effects so far:
    warmth/pressure/tingling in head
    visuals are much more clear

    nothing else of note, not entirely sure i like the warmth/pressure feeling, i also have my moments of worry over potential side effects this may bring over the longterm. a few years back i really messed myself up using nicotine gum as a nootropic, it worked wonders but it also provoked a severe panic/anxiety within me which persisted a year after ceasing using it.. so, after that experience i'm a bit wary of all substances that are new, especially one so relatively untested as this, this is also why im maintaining a very small dose, maybe after a month ill reassess and decide to increase or not.

  18. #98
    GirlyGymRat's Avatar
    GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In a gym!
    Posts
    14,192
    Quote Originally Posted by wh1spa

    Received 36 Hours ago, will keep you posted!
    I just ordered powder and waiting.....

  19. #99
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,989
    You will need a scale to be accurate. My understanding is it comes with a scoop that equals x amt.

  20. #100
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    The scoop equals nothing. They claim the tiny spoon meant for ants and spiders is 10mg per scoop. I measured it myself on the scale. NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Atomini; 02-07-2013 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Fixed typo: 10g to 10mg.
    Xcythe likes this.

  21. #101
    woodshadows is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    10
    im curious to know what you mean by this. what 'tiny spoon for ants and spiders' and did you mean 10mg instead of grams?

  22. #102
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Oops, yes, that was a typo. Yeah the source I purchased my Noopept from, which is what I referred to many others here as well, provides the Noopept powder with a tiny little spoon that is so small it looks like it is meant for ants and spiders. I am not sure if other sources provide this as well with their powder, but they claim each scoop should be 10mg. They are dead wrong. An accurate microscale is essential for proper dosing.

  23. #103
    woodshadows is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Avalon
    Posts
    10
    interesting. is the spoon red by any chance? i've noticed some companies providing the same spoon that i ended up ordering for my own. i'm interested what a level/compacted spoon ended up weighing on your scale? might give me some idea how much im actually taking in

  24. #104
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Yes it is red. I think if many other companies are providing it, then it must be some industry standard.

    The spoon scoop was so small in the amounts it gathered that it honestly barely even registered 5mg on the scale. It was pathetic. Those spoons are grossly misleading.

  25. #105
    ElDude's Avatar
    ElDude is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Pandora
    Posts
    281
    When do people usually dose this stuff? I am taking it at around 5a-5:30a then again at lunch 12p - 12:30p then again at like 6pm.

  26. #106
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    It doesn't matter when. I do my first dose in the morning upon waking up, and then my next dose 3 or 4 hours later. You can do it all at once, you can do it split up, and you can do it at any hour. I have not yet heard of anyone taking it at night and not being able to sleep or anything, it's not a stimulant. I believe Lovbyts dosed his Noopept at first at night before bed and he didn't report anything strange.

  27. #107
    jasc's Avatar
    jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,310
    1 week in at 30mg Noopept + 2g Choline per day and things are looking good soo far! Things do seem a bit brighter and more interesting after sublingual administration. Also my gf has ADD and mild insomnia. It has improved her sleep greatly and her need for adderall had declined.
    Xcythe likes this.

  28. #108
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,989
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    1 week in at 30mg Noopept + 2g Choline per day and things are looking good soo far! Things do seem a bit brighter and more interesting after sublingual administration. Also my gf has ADD and mild insomnia. It has improved her sleep greatly and her need for adderall had declined.
    That's good news.

  29. #109
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Cape: have you (or anyone else here) noticed any improvements in the gym like I have? Seems like almost everyone so far is experiencing the positive cognitive benefits. I'm wondering if anyone else besides me has noticed a marked difference in nervous system function in the gym. For example: increased intensity of muscular contractions, reduced feelings of CNS wear following workouts, increased CNS recovery between workouts, and that almost complete elimination of that feeling of your CNS being overloaded/overstimulated after consistent training for months on end without a break.

    I'm almost convinced that Noopept has eliminated the need for that 1 - 2 week long break that your CNS needs after several months of hard training. Almost as if it also eliminates the need for periodization as it relates to the nervous system.

  30. #110
    jasc's Avatar
    jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    8,310
    I haven't noticed much in the gym but I have noticed a dull muscle pain when I lie down. I can feel it start to creep in where my pec ties in to my delt and it slowly migrates under my armpit towards my lat. It feels like a slow muscle contraction and begins to tighten the area; stretching it and heat are the only things that seem to relieve the pressure.

    At first it was only present on my left side but now it is present on both sides. It has also seemed to increase over the last few days, which would correlate with my dosage increases. I didn't think it could be related until you mentioned Noopept's effects on the CNS and now that I think about it, it seems to have started right about the time I introduced the Choline. It could be completely unrelated, however it is the only thing I've changed recently. Vitamin/water/food intake have not changed and it only happens when I try to fall asleep and lasts for about an hour.

    Thanks for mentioning its effects on the CNS, I'm going to have to research this further. Again, it may be completely unrelated, but given the circumstances it's the only new variable.
    Last edited by jasc; 02-07-2013 at 01:32 PM.

  31. #111
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Cape: have you (or anyone else here) noticed any improvements in the gym like I have? Seems like almost everyone so far is experiencing the positive cognitive benefits. I'm wondering if anyone else besides me has noticed a marked difference in nervous system function in the gym. For example: increased intensity of muscular contractions, reduced feelings of CNS wear following workouts, increased CNS recovery between workouts, and that almost complete elimination of that feeling of your CNS being overloaded/overstimulated after consistent training for months on end without a brea

    I'm almost convinced that Noopept has eliminated the need for that 1 - 2 week long break that your CNS needs after several months of hard training. Almost as if it also eliminates the need for periodization as it relates to the nervous system.

    It's hard for me to say. My training has completely changed for the last 2 weeks of the Bulk Classic.
    I've been on a week of the noop and the new training so I don't have a reference point to measure both.

  32. #112
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    I haven't noticed much in the gym but I have noticed a dull muscle pain when I lie down. I can feel it start to creep in where my pec ties in to my delt and it slowly migrates under my armpit towards my lat. It feels like a slow muscle contraction and begins to tighten the area; stretching it and heat are the only things that seem to relieve the pressure.

    At first it was only present on my left side but now it is present on both sides. It has also seemed to increase over the last few days, which would correlate with my dosage increases. I didn't think it could be related until you mentioned Noopept's effects on the CNS and now that I think about it, it seems to have started right about the time I introduced the Choline. It could be completely unrelated, however it is the only thing I've changed recently. Vitamin/water/food intake have not changed and it only happens when I try to fall asleep and lasts for about an hour.

    Thanks for mentioning its effects on the CNS, I'm going to have to research this further. Again, it may be completely unrelated, but given the circumstances it's the only new variable.
    It could very well be unrelated. I can't see Noopept causing something like this, especially if nobody else has reported experiencing such an effect. This is why we need to be very careful with anecdotal evidence. This isn't to say anecdotal evidence is worthless - it's just that it needs to be carefully observed and in the proper context.

    If you're not doing it already, i'd suggest supplementing with Magnesium daily (preferrably Magnesium Citrate - stay away from the Magnesium Oxide, it has shitty absorbtion) at about 600mg - 1,000mg daily. See this thread here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...tion-MAGNESIUM

    Also include Taurine at 5g daily. Potassium and sodium are also extremely important, but I find two of the biggest culprits for muscle cramps, spasms, stiffness, and tightness are Magnesium deficiency and Taurine deficiency. Try both of those at the doses I mentioned and see if it clears up. Both are very cheap supplements that can be found almost anywhere, so cost shouldn't be a problem.

  33. #113
    diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    278
    I've got some liquid NOOPEPT today from a reputable source. And it came with 5 mg semax.

    Has anyone ever used or know how to use semax?

    There's little information out there, and I couldn't find anything. Some people say to inject it IV or IM. I have no idea how much to inject. One website that wasn't very credible said to inject 2-300 mcg.

    I have no idea if that's a daily injection, weekly, etc. Any help would be appreciated and I am starting the NOOPEPT today.

  34. #114
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolicsoul View Post
    I've got some liquid NOOPEPT today from a reputable source. And it came with 5 mg semax.

    Has anyone ever used or know how to use semax?

    There's little information out there, and I couldn't find anything. Some people say to inject it IV or IM. I have no idea how much to inject. One website that wasn't very credible said to inject 2-300 mcg.

    I have no idea if that's a daily injection, weekly, etc. Any help would be appreciated and I am starting the NOOPEPT today.
    Haha I know which source you used. That source has to have the WORST value Noopept you can possibly buy. I got my first bottle from them until I saw how cheap bulk powders are. Semex is useless, there hasn't been enough research done on it to definitively know how to properly use it or anything, so I can't even answer that.

    When you're done your nice blue bottle of Noopept, get yourself some bulk powder. Much cheaper. You got a 30ml bottle dosed at 5mg/ml for $75 bucks. That's 150mg total you have there. I get 1,000mg for $50 bucks. You got ripped, sorry to say. Just letting you know so you can watch out in the future.

  35. #115
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Haha I know which source you used. That source has to have the WORST value Noopept you can possibly buy. I got my first bottle from them until I saw how cheap bulk powders are. Semex is useless, there hasn't been enough research done on it to definitively know how to properly use it or anything, so I can't even answer that.

    When you're done your nice blue bottle of Noopept, get yourself some bulk powder. Much cheaper. You got a 30ml bottle dosed at 5mg/ml for $75 bucks. That's 150mg total you have there. I get 1,000mg for $50 bucks. You got ripped, sorry to say. Just letting you know so you can watch out in the future.

    First order I got the original Russian tabs. Just ordered 10 grams. Of powder. I like ir

  36. #116
    diabolicsoul is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Haha I know which source you used. That source has to have the WORST value Noopept you can possibly buy. I got my first bottle from them until I saw how cheap bulk powders are. Semex is useless, there hasn't been enough research done on it to definitively know how to properly use it or anything, so I can't even answer that.

    When you're done your nice blue bottle of Noopept, get yourself some bulk powder. Much cheaper. You got a 30ml bottle dosed at 5mg/ml for $75 bucks. That's 150mg total you have there. I get 1,000mg for $50 bucks. You got ripped, sorry to say. Just letting you know so you can watch out in the future.
    Yeah, items are pricey, but they get here quickly. We may be thinking of a different source, mine is a green bottle and it's dosed at 10mg/ml. A rip of either way.

    I did buy some bulk powder before hand, and I wanted some to get here quickly so I bought some from Canada. It wasn't until I read about the dosing protocol that I realized how much I paid for how little lol.

    Thanks for the info on the semax, I searched for a good 30 minutes and didn't really find too much info on it.

  37. #117
    beerdogg's Avatar
    beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    237
    Has anyone bought from Health Supplement Wholesalers? I am on day 3 and cant say I feel any different. The first day I started at 20mg split morning and evening. Then went 30mg split same way. Today I did 30mg in the morning and will do another 30mg tonight. I added 750mg choline bitartate after I took the 30mg of noopept. I read that jasc took 2 grams of chorine but did not see in this thread or the other thread what the daily recommended amount for choline bitartrate is?

  38. #118
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdogg View Post
    Has anyone bought from Health Supplement Wholesalers? I am on day 3 and cant say I feel any different. The first day I started at 20mg split morning and evening. Then went 30mg split same way. Today I did 30mg in the morning and will do another 30mg tonight. I added 750mg choline bitartate after I took the 30mg of noopept. I read that jasc took 2 grams of chorine but did not see in this thread or the other thread what the daily recommended amount for choline bitartrate is?
    I use Health Supplement Wholesalers, and that's all i've ever been using...

    Choline should be dosed at 1 - 2 grams per day. That is the Bitartrate version, though.

  39. #119
    warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Jorgia
    Posts
    3,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post

    I use Health Supplement Wholesalers, and that's all i've ever been using...

    Choline should be dosed at 1 - 2 grams per day. That is the Bitartrate version, though.
    So do you have to supplement with choline, or is noopept fine on its own?

  40. #120
    Atomini's Avatar
    Atomini is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    GTA, Canada
    Posts
    6,121
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    So do you have to supplement with choline, or is noopept fine on its own?
    It's fine on its own but optimized with Choline. More info is in the informational thread.

    It's like using HGH, and then using HGH with AAS. Well, not THAT dramatic, but similar idea.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •