Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan68131

Because I'm gonna spend it no matter what. There is no such thing as "free" when it comes to getting laid. If you take her out to dinner 2-3 times at a decent place there goes $300.00 or so. If you have to take her out 5-6 times now you spent $500.00. If you married her- you just spent MILLIONS.... and at the end the day; in all reality spending $100.00 for a hooker on Craigslist is the ONLY guaranteed way you'll laid and actually probably the cheapest.

So... I spent $800.00 on a coat.... after 8 months.... That's $100.00 a month. I had sex A LOT more than once a month. A hooker would've cost me $1K a week!
    $800 on a coat? I think I spend that daily on my wife. Lol

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    $800 on a coat? I think I spend that daily on my wife. Lol
    Yea... I bought this girl I was dating an $800 Burberry coat for Christmas (after dating her for 8 months) and everyone talks shit about it.....

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    What was the answer dan? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    What was the answer dan? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Those wrist wraps would be used to tie his wrists to the headboard...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...06#post6397006

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually I just ate ice cream while you guys must have been typing that. As for the DXA scan i haven't looked into it. But i have been using the bod pod, which is supposedly better than skin fold calipers etc. I'm not sure how water plays into it though, I have been trying to go into them at normal water levels and glycogen storage, no going in while depleted or while stuffed or on heavy salts etc. DXA scan sounds cool though, just didn't know they could use them for that.

As for the women comment, I spend over 600 a month on my wife's car and insurance, and that's small compared to the other costs.

Yea... I bought this girl I was dating an $800 Burberry coat for Christmas (after dating her for 8 months) and everyone talks shit about it.....
    Bought my wife a Louis Vuitton purse for our anniversary. $4200. I think I would have rather bought her a coat!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    You did great man..like I said earlier. We are in the same boat. The improvements we make simply are not as easily noticed due to BF%! Another reason we all normally suggest ppl dropping BGF before cycling...so that they will have more noticeable results! It's our cross to bear man!
    Thanks, I know what you mean. I won't give up muscle mass or strength for a six pack, that makes it a longer harder process of keeping things in check.

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Actually I just ate ice cream while you guys must have been typing that. As for the DXA scan i haven't looked into it. But i have been using the bod pod, which is supposedly better than skin fold calipers etc. I'm not sure how water plays into it though, I have been trying to go into them at normal water levels and glycogen storage, no going in while depleted or while stuffed or on heavy salts etc. DXA scan sounds cool though, just didn't know they could use them for that.

As for the women comment, I spend over 600 a month on my wife's car and insurance, and that's small compared to the other costs.
    Fvck BodPod!!!!

http://dexafit.com/dxa-body-composition-testing <- I'm doing it twice. One before then an after 90 days later. Cost $175.00 for both.

So apparently we can all agree that Craigslist hookers are cheaper than being married, lol

Quote Originally Posted by dan68131 View Post
    Fvck BodPod!!!!

http://dexafit.com/dxa-body-composition-testing <- I'm doing it twice. One before then an after 90 days later. Cost $175.00 for both.
    I could see it being accurate but some of the other claims they make I would think would depend on how qualified your technician is or whoever reviews it. As for body fat It looks like a solid choice. But pretty sure bod pod can do that and at a cost of 25 bucks.

I could see it being accurate but some of the other claims they make I would think would depend on how qualified your technician is or whoever reviews it. As for body fat It looks like a solid choice. But pretty sure bod pod can do that and at a cost of 25 bucks.
    BodPod accuracy is like +/- 4% if I remember correctly. Nonetheless.... it depends how anal you really wanna be about details. I'm more worried about what the mirror shows instead of scales, scans, etc.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    So apparently we can all agree that Craigslist hookers are cheaper than being married, lol
    You have to account for the VD and theft from your wallet while you sleep or your car and house keys!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    You have to account for the VD and theft from your wallet while you sleep or your car and house keys!
    And you know this because..... ? LOL

First of all.... you don't bring a hooker to your house. You're asking to get robbed. Second.... you NEVER go bareback with a hooker... ever. Geez.....

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Bought my wife a Louis Vuitton purse for our anniversary. $4200. I think I would have rather bought her a coat!!!!!!
    How many Asian's can you please for $4200.......

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    And you know this because..... ? LOL

First of all.... you don't bring a hooker to your house. You're asking to get robbed. Second.... you NEVER go bareback with a hooker... ever. Geez.....
    Nah..but you get jumped by the pimp in the parking lot! Gone is everything you own lol! havnt you ever seen the CL killer movie Danny Boy??

warmouth is offline Productive Member

I was trying to keep quite at first because I enjoyed the comp and wanted more for others to enjoy. but as the facts came out I had to say something. How can you be happy with your score if they changed the criteria last second. Not to mention when I asked details they were ignored, it took a long time before we even knew the scores didn't include bonus or minus points. When I asked about how many judges, it was ignored. It took a while to get all this out there.
    There's a lot more to it than just being unhappy with scores. This stuff needs to be brought out and avoided in future comps so people can enjoy them. Look into everything, I could make a huge list of all the shady things that don't add up.
    Why am I happy with my score? Because I had fun! The top guys deserved it Seoniage. You put on a lot of weight, but 41 pounds in 3 months. You're looking at 80% or more in weight other than muscle. You did great, and you should be proud of it regardless. Enjoy what you accomplished and relish in it. We should all be proud of what we did and happy that we were the first group to do a comp on this site. Next time everything will go smoother.

Thanks, I know what you mean. I won't give up muscle mass or strength for a six pack, that makes it a longer harder process of keeping things in check.
    I feel the same way. Never done a cut in my life, a few successful recomps though.

How many Asian's can you please for $4200.......
    Apparently only one at a time. Lol

milky01623 is offline Productive Member

Dude I buy my wife a Barbour coat and ugg boot every year for Christmas :-)

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

You have too much money..........
    Send me some lol

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is that SHOVELHEAD in his avy?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg
    I am going to answer for him cuz it is. It's one of his bulk classic photos if I am not mistaken. He looks great IMHO!

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Yea.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post

I am going to answer for him cuz it is. It's one of his bulk classic photos if I am not mistaken. He looks great IMHO!
    As do I! Lol...... you are still planning the condition classic arent you GGR?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    Yea.
    Mate, you look the bee's knee's.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Mate, you look the bee's knee's.
    That's literally the first time I've ever heard that, thanks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth

As do I! Lol...... you are still planning the condition classic arent you GGR?
    I have been promoting the contest for sure! I am not in charge.

I have been promoting the contest for sure! I am not in charge.
    I didn't know if you were planning on being a contestant or not. Thanks for your diligence in helping promote this. If I knew misery wouldnt chew me out, id like to chat with him for a few as well.

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth

I didn't know if you were planning on being a contestant or not. Thanks for your diligence in helping promote this. If I knew misery wouldnt chew me out, id like to chat with him for a few as well.
    I would love to compete and sweep the oscars so to speak but still recovering from surgery. It is in the boards interest to support the contest in my mind. Misery needs a break. He seems like such a nice person and I am certain this is weighing hard on him. But he seems resilient and should bounce back quickly, keeping all of this into perspective.

I would love to compete and sweep the oscars so to speak but still recovering from surgery. It is in the boards interest to support the contest in my mind. Misery needs a break. He seems like such a nice person and I am certain this is weighing hard on him. But he seems resilient and should bounce back quickly, keeping all of this into perspective.
    That's what I mean. I know he needs a break and that's what I wanted to tell him. If he is reading this, id like to say he did great and I thank him for doing all he did to make it enjoyable for most of us. Please hang in there misery.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I do believe enough has been said on this thread and it is time to move on in a positive manner...

Lots of lessons learned, hard feelings, hurt feelings and just general not good feeling from this thread so it is ending now... everyone take from it what you will...

And NO this does not mean I am sweeping anything under the rug... this is not my mess to deal with I am just putting and end to it here on the public forum... we have good members here and new members as well and I refuse to allow them to think this is the norm... it was a learning experience for most involved... all are winners for making it to the end... that is all I can say as I am not going back and reading over all the mess trust me all the pms have been enough... Carry on
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011

Thread Information