Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Are you on the side of Israel or the side of Palestine Hamas?

xjay1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    No shit Sherlock? Why do you think it's dangerous on the Palestinian side only? The Israelis are murdering rapists. Always have been since they occupied. Women and children die every day at the hMd of Israelis and not casualty of war.

You're so lost it's not even funny. Then again, you're 23 years old and have not done any real research. You think visiting makes you informed? What a joke. Get some history man.
    No Israeli is in Palestine, none at all. They don't want to be there and they know being there means they would get killed.

Visiting the country helped me a lot!!!! Instead of reading biased academics writings on the issue. Going there myself and asking questions is the best thing you can do.

And I am 24 now not 23 but thanks for pointing that out

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    This is a great point. As far the Pal/Israel war you can point the finger at both. But having a Nation that wants to wipe your people off the earth to extinction is a hard one to swallow. I saw a interesting interview with the Hamas leader, they asked him if they could co-exist with Israel and after half ass answering, he finally said no. Thats not humain in anyway you look at it. The palestinians are savages. I myself dont blame Israel for what they are doing, imagine if the Indians did to us what Hamas is doing to Israel?
    Palestine and Israel WILL HAVE A PEACE AGREEMENT! It WILL happen. The book of Daniel says it will come together.

Whether you are atheist or not you better start reading scripture (The Bible) it TELLS you will has happened and what IS TO COME.

Once this peace treaty is agreed then keep an eye on JERUSALEM! Because that is where the 3 Temple WILL BE BUILT and then..........the return of Christ.

Accept it or reject it.

But what I say here will not fathom in the mind of atheists. It is like speaking to an orthodox Jew about Jesus. Won't work.....
    David LoPan likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Off topic a bit but it always baffles me how jews are a religion judaism but also a race of people.

irlkev is offline Junior Member
    Israelis are murdering scum. They drop leaflets in areas telling people to leave the area immediately as they are going to basically carpet bomb it. The people leave and go to UN shelters and schools for refuge, and then the Israelis with their pinpoint accuracy missiles bomb the same UN locations killing women, children and babies. Maybe fox news doesn't like showing that.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I'm on the side of

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    I'm on the side of
    A big ole set of titties?

Quote Originally Posted by irlkev View Post
    Israelis are murdering scum. They drop leaflets in areas telling people to leave the area immediately as they are going to basically carpet bomb it. The people leave and go to UN shelters and schools for refuge, and then the Israelis with their pinpoint accuracy missiles bomb the same UN locations killing women, children and babies. Maybe fox news doesn't like showing that.
    Not many nations would give the opposing enemy's people a warning to evacuate.

Some would bomb first and ask questions later.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xjay1234 View Post
    Palestine and Israel WILL HAVE A PEACE AGREEMENT! It WILL happen. The book of Daniel says it will come together.

Whether you are atheist or not you better start reading scripture (The Bible) it TELLS you will has happened and what IS TO COME.

Once this peace treaty is agreed then keep an eye on JERUSALEM! Because that is where the 3 Temple WILL BE BUILT and then..........the return of Christ.

Accept it or reject it.

But what I say here will not fathom in the mind of atheists. It is like speaking to an orthodox Jew about Jesus. Won't work.....
    Mate,

You are developing an emotional argument in a group that is trying to have a rational discussion. There is a place and a time to debate religion and scripture. Not this time. If you want to start an emotional discussion about religion, please start your own thread. More than happy to jump in there if you do.

Thanks
    ---Roman

Not many nations would give the opposing enemy's people a warning to evacuate.

Some would bomb first and ask questions later.
    Rubbish. Most humane armies allow civilians to leave war zones, not herd them into certain areas and then blow them up. Nearly 90 % of Palestinian casualties are civilians. That is not accidental, that is ethnic cleansing by the IDF. Over night another UN school has been hit with 10 or so deaths and dozens injured, mostly children yet again. But the disgusting Israelis will say it was a mistake or Hamas were launching missiles from there, same as when they blew up ambulances treating the wounded during the week.
    Thread title on this should be changed to "Are you on the side of the IDF or innocent defenseless women and children. Because that who this conflict is between.".
    Last edited by irlkev; 08-03-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Neither side.

I'm sure there are good and evil people on both sides. Most people just want to live their lives in peace, but a bunch of a-holes from one side or the other just can't resist firing rockets off in the other direction and ruin it for everybody.
    lovbyts and BG like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Much longer than 2007/8, the israelis started murdering British soldiers in 1947 when they were there trying to help them create their own state, they thought we weren't doing it quick enough so they decided to slaughter a few of our Boy's...

The israelis were killing innocent women and children long before the rockets, so whats their excuse??

You fail sadly to understand BG, or is it that you think Palestinian children are fine to murder, is it because you think they're less than human but let me repeat it for you...

You claim that the Palestinians are out for killing innocent civilians, to date in this conflict 63 israelis dead, 60 soldiers and only 3 civilians.

You claim the israelis are noble, 1600 Palestinians dead, 80% of which are innocent civilians mainly women and children....
    Only 60 soldiers and 3 civilian because that's all they can do, give them a nuke and they would take them all out and some of their own. When I speak I'm also speaking of Hamas, who use the civilians as shields.
    Last edited by BG; 08-03-2014 at 10:07 AM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    I'm not siding with Israel totally either. Both are very angry hateful People. Things have gotten way out control, but at this point Israel can't sit back imo. Sorry for short post, I'm on my phone

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Good point also....

I wonder this, what would it be like if Hamas was not hiding in Palestine. Could Israel and Palestine co-exist? I like to think so.

Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Neither side.

I'm sure there are good and evil people on both sides. Most people just want to live their lives in peace, but a bunch of a-holes from one side or the other just can't resist firing rockets off in the other direction and ruin it for everybody.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think Obama should personally go over to meet either both sides and talk to them one on one...

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Good point also....

I wonder this, what would it be like if Hamas was not hiding in Palestine. Could Israel and Palestine co-exist? I like to think so.
    BG this shows your lack of understanding and knowledge on the subject......

Hamas were voted in by the people of Gaza. Hamas have only been in power there for the last few years, before that it was the PLO who were voted out for Hamas because the people of Gaza wanted more action against the israelis....

Here is a fact which will never ever change, the israelis will never allow the Palestinians to have their own state, it doesn't matter if there is a 100 years of peace in Gaza the israelis don't believe they have the right to exist, its that simple....

Please turn off Fox news and try to open your mind and learn for yourself.....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Mate,

You are developing an emotional argument in a group that is trying to have a rational discussion. There is a place and a time to debate religion and scripture. Not this time. If you want to start an emotional discussion about religion, please start your own thread. More than happy to jump in there if you do.

Thanks
    ---Roman
    Palestine and Israel is all about scripture and in your words *Religion*.

But people can accept it or reject.

Israel and Palestine will have a peace treaty it will happen at some point. World history is fast coming to an end.

Things can not go on like this forever.

The problem is man thinks he knows everything, and man is sadly mistaken.

But nobody can say that Israel and Palestine has nothing to do with religion and spirituality it has EVERYTHING to do with it.

You are not going to get answers about what will happen in the middle east from Obama or David Cameron.

Better of looking at Bible prophecy and decoding it.

Quote Originally Posted by irlkev View Post
    Rubbish. Most humane armies allow civilians to leave war zones, not herd them into certain areas and then blow them up. Nearly 90 % of Palestinian casualties are civilians. That is not accidental, that is ethnic cleansing by the IDF. Over night another UN school has been hit with 10 or so deaths and dozens injured, mostly children yet again. But the disgusting Israelis will say it was a mistake or Hamas were launching missiles from there, same as when they blew up ambulances treating the wounded during the week.
    Thread title on this should be changed to "Are you on the side of the IDF or innocent defenseless women and children. Because that who this conflict is between.".
    Nazi Germany didn't allow British people to leave their homes in World War 2.

Truth is the United States would have been MUCH worst that Israel.

Ethnic cleansing? That is a unique way to see it. But remember Israel have their land and Palestine that their land. Hamas using the tunnels to attack Israel of course Israel will bomb them up and bomb up the tunnels!

The reason for Gaza schools being bombed is because Hamas have been hiding their weapons in these schools.

Truth is Hamas don't not give a damn about the Gazan children, all Hamas want is to run Israel into the sea and off the map, and if that means to suffer the children then so be it.

Palestinians made a horrible choice in electing Hamas as their leader. But I think there was a reason behind it, due to the fact that Hamas want Israel off the map.

If Israel are labeled as murderers for killing these Gazan children then America, Britain and other European nations are just as bad if not worst.

Because the west have murdered 2 million+ islamic people Islamic people in the Afghanistan war and Iraq war. Including babies.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I think Obama should personally go over to meet either both sides and talk to them one on one...
    Obama is a big wet flannel he can't do anything.

I wouldn't look to him for anything (not saying you are just putting it out there)
    BG likes this.

Nazi Germany didn't allow British people to leave their homes in World War 2.

Truth is the United States would have been MUCH worst that Israel.

Ethnic cleansing? That is a unique way to see it. But remember Israel have their land and Palestine that their land. Hamas using the tunnels to attack Israel of course Israel will bomb them up and bomb up the tunnels!

The reason for Gaza schools being bombed is because Hamas have been hiding their weapons in these schools.

Truth is Hamas don't not give a damn about the Gazan children, all Hamas want is to run Israel into the sea and off the map, and if that means to suffer the children then so be it.

Palestinians made a horrible choice in electing Hamas as their leader. But I think there was a reason behind it, due to the fact that Hamas want Israel off the map.

If Israel are labeled as murderers for killing these Gazan children then America, Britain and other European nations are just as bad if not worst.

Because the west have murdered 2 million+ islamic people Islamic people in the Afghanistan war and Iraq war. Including babies.
    Interesting that you relate what nazi germany did 70 years ago to what Israel are doing now. Seems they had a good teacher.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

Obama is a big wet flannel he can't do anything.

I wouldn't look to him for anything (not saying you are just putting it out there)
    You never know. Something good might come out of it. His airplane? Might be mistaken for an enemy combatant .

BG
    Listen dick head stop taking it personally. I do know they were voted in but they push the violence so much that if they stepped back and realized they could get further without the terrorist crap they would be treated differently(not hamas), the world would think of them differently. They will only get destroyed doing things the way they have neen. Btw i Don't watch tv.
    BG this shows your lack of understanding and knowledge on the subject......

Hamas were voted in by the people of Gaza. Hamas have only been in power there for the last few years, before that it was the PLO who were voted out for Hamas because the people of Gaza wanted more action against the israelis....

Here is a fact which will never ever change, the israelis will never allow the Palestinians to have their own state, it doesn't matter if there is a 100 years of peace in Gaza the israelis don't believe they have the right to exist, its that simple....

Please turn off Fox news and try to open your mind and learn for yourself.....

Blog Entries
    Listen dick head stop taking it personally. I do know they were voted in but they push the violence so much that if they stepped back and realized they could get further without the terrorist crap they would be treated differently(not hamas), the world would think of them differently. They will only get destroyed doing things the way they have neen. Btw i Don't watch tv.
    Lmao, again you show your absolute ignorance. In 2012 a truce was called, israel promised to the Palestinians and the world that if there was a period of quiet then boarder restrictions would be lifted, yet again the israelis lied, after the required period of time the israelis refused to lift the blockade. The UN condemned the israelis, the rest of the world said it was wrong but did nothing. So with nothing else but their rockets Hamas continued their struggle for freedom.....

Your obviously the type that likes to watch the mass slaughter of women and children....

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    you say tomato i say tomahto

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Palestine and Israel is all about scripture and in your words *Religion*.

But people can accept it or reject.

Israel and Palestine will have a peace treaty it will happen at some point. World history is fast coming to an end.

Things can not go on like this forever.

The problem is man thinks he knows everything, and man is sadly mistaken.

But nobody can say that Israel and Palestine has nothing to do with religion and spirituality it has EVERYTHING to do with it.

You are not going to get answers about what will happen in the middle east from Obama or David Cameron.

Better of looking at Bible prophecy and decoding it.
    Give it a rest mate.

I have participated in many religious discussions relating to Biblical theory. And I thoroughly enjoy them.

But this current discussion is fact based.

Please do not hijack this thread. It does not belong to you.

If you want to open a new thread and discuss the religious implications of this matter, be my guest. I will be more than happy to travel there and discuss.

Until then...

---Roman

BG
    Yes they gave them concrete and they built tunnels with it to attack. They gave them relief money they bought rockets......you are very one sided....cant see from both. Watch a little news, even the other Arab countries are speaking out against Hamas......
    Lmao, again you show your absolute ignorance. In 2012 a truce was called, israel promised to the Palestinians and the world that if there was a period of quiet then boarder restrictions would be lifted, yet again the israelis lied, after the required period of time the israelis refused to lift the blockade. The UN condemned the israelis, the rest of the world said it was wrong but did nothing. So with nothing else but their rockets Hamas continued their struggle for freedom.....

Your obviously the type that likes to watch the mass slaughter of women and children....

Blog Entries
    Yes they gave them concrete and they built tunnels with it to attack. They gave them relief money they bought rockets......you are very one sided....cant see from both. Watch a little news, even the other Arab countries are speaking out against Hamas......
    Please stop, this is killing me here

Please oh enlightened one tell us who is it that gives Hamas cash to go and buy rockets?? Who is "they"????

Im on the side of the innocent women and children that are being slaughtered. Im on the side of those that just want to be free, have a chance to lead a decent life.

Again just so you understand israel will never ever allow the Palestinians the right to free life or existence, it doesn't matter how peaceful the Palestinians are the israelis want them gone!!!!!!!!!

BG
    They got humanitarian aid. Not money to go and buy rockets. Funny, you think you are the enlightened one but you just argue for terrorist lol. About your red high lighted part, watch the interveiw with the Hamas leader.....

Please oh enlightened one tell us who is it that gives Hamas cash to go and buy rockets?? Who is "they"????

Im on the side of the innocent women and children that are being slaughtered. Im on the side of those that just want to be free, have a chance to lead a decent life.

Again just so you understand israel will never ever allow the Palestinians the right to free life or existence, it doesn't matter how peaceful the Palestinians are the israelis want them gone!!!!!!!!!

BG

BG
    Are you a terrorist ? You argue the same twisted excuses.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I am on the side of Israel and everyone should be as well IMO. I can say that if you have been in the middle east you don't really understand what this is all about. They are the only democracy in the middle east. If you see what all the other countries around Israel do to their people, especially woman, I think you would be shocked. Not something the the media like to report on.

I have kept quiet on this subject but OMG so many people are misinformed or just stupid on this subject. And there are a few people that just either misinformed on the facts or anti-Semitic. Compare the US and Israel. Both countries have the same values and the respect for human life and the pursuit of living in a free society. The difference is that Israel is surrounding by all sides by people that want to eliminate them from the face of the earth. These same people that want to eliminate Israel also want to destroy the US as well. Do not be fooled here, this is their goal. How do you think the US would react if people around the US boarder were firing rockets at US cities?

Someone said something about the Nazi's. Well guess what. Nazi's and Palestinians had a strong connection and there is still a connection between Nazism and (radical) Islam in general. Google Haj Amin al-Husseini and do some reading and more than just Wikipedia.

Best way I can say on the current situation is that the Palestine Hamas likes to put women and children (the weak) in front of them to fight while Israel puts the women and children (the weak) behind them while they fight. The IDF has some trained bad-ass and beautiful women in their ranks.
    xjay1234 likes this.

Blog Entries
    The Hamas leader was on CNN today, in his own words all he wants is peace, a free state, airport, sea port and open boarders, the things we take for granted..

When asked does he believe if israel has the right to exist in peace he said YES

But, i will bow down to your better judgement as soon as you show me this video of the Hamas leader that you talk of????

Im confused now, did they get money or are you now saying they used their humanitarian aid to buy rockets??

BG
    You can start at at 55 minutes to save you the trouble http://video.pbs.org/video/2365297457/. Also with the peace agreement you talk about they received concrete and humanitarian aid as a result.....both Hamas used against Israel.

BG
    Now stop your silly argument

Blog Entries

This is a joke. There are a lot of Palestinians that live in Israel and are vary happy to live there. Israelis don't want anything buy peace. You have this backwards. Do you see tolerance in (radical) Islam? Nope, they blow up ancient sites all the time and kill people just for not believing what they do.

“The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.” ― Julius Caesar Well, you can only hide where innocent women and children are for so long. The US will not bomb places like this or religious places but they should have and Israel does to protect themselves.
    BG likes this.

BG
    He's either crazy or a terrorist, dont let it get to you !

Blog Entries
    Ok i think you need to read this again and not just the headline, he is basically say that if all parties agree with him, meaning the blockade is lifted the he is happy to live side by side with israel, he is saying that as it stand, with the crushing blockade then no there can't be peace, which is my whole argument....

Blog Entries
    You can start at at 55 minutes to save you the trouble Video: Charlie Rose Interviews Khaled Meshaal | Watch Charlie Rose The Week Online | PBS Video. Also with the peace agreement you talk about they received concrete and humanitarian aid as a result.....both Hamas used against Israel.
    Again you've just proved my point, he makes it clear that he wants peace with israel on equal terms???

Blog Entries
    He's either crazy or a terrorist, dont let it get to you !
    Thanks I have to agree. His last post that said if they lift the blockade only then will he live peacefully. There is a blockade due to the fact they don't live peacefully.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    This is a joke. There are a lot of Palestinians that live in Israel and are vary happy to live there. Israelis don't want anything buy peace. You have this backwards. Do you see tolerance in (radical) Islam? Nope, they blow up ancient sites all the time and kill people just for not believing what they do.

“The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.” ― Julius Caesar Well, you can only hide where innocent women and children are for so long. The US will not bomb places like this or religious places but they should have and Israel does to protect themselves.
    About the children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS3cRb95_-w

Just about sums the israelis up doesn't it....

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    all you guys stop your arguing as it doesn't matter anyways. Once Iran gets the Bomb Israel, England , and America are all toast.......So this war means nothing. BTW it's been nice seeing you all just in case the bomb comes early..For the rest of the world you will either become muslim or die. Enjoy your korans....Allah Be Praised!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information