Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Are you on the side of Israel or the side of Palestine Hamas?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Come on the children are dying because of Hamas, they are the only ones to blame. Shields women as bombers, come on stop it.

(I didn't even watch the video, propaganda)
    David LoPan likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

xjay1234 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Give it a rest mate.

I have participated in many religious discussions relating to Biblical theory. And I thoroughly enjoy them.

But this current discussion is fact based.

Please do not hijack this thread. It does not belong to you.

If you want to open a new thread and discuss the religious implications of this matter, be my guest. I will be more than happy to travel there and discuss.

Until then...

---Roman
    Hijack the thread?

Mate I started this thread this is mine!

LOL
    BG likes this.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    hey BG to me it's not Israelis nor Palestinians who i blame for all this mess, but rather the religion that fuels it. How can any two peoples live side by side when one side practices a religion which calls for the conversion of all peoples or death to them? So I can't condemn Israel for only wanting to live and neither should anyone in their right mind. Not only that but look at the extreme restraint that Israel showed by holding off as long as they could about 1500 bombs hitting their cities before striking back and then warning in advance of where they were going to respond! No warriors do that ever! And just because Hamas are a bunch of pussies hiding behind children, well that makes them the losers in all of this. IMO And this war was planned way before now by Hamas who built all those underground tunnels with all that money John Kerry has been giving them for humanitarian aid knowing full well what they would do with it. Way to go John Kerry! What a douche.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 08-03-2014 at 05:43 PM.

BG
    Lmfao...he's old give him a break !
    Quote Originally Posted by xjay1234 View Post
    Hijack the thread?

LOL
    xjay1234 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

But i think we all have about beat this to death but at least I got my two cents in. but I am surprised by how many hate the Jewish peoples these days. kind of reminds me of another time in history called krystallnacht
    Last edited by Shol'va; 08-03-2014 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by irlkev View Post
    Interesting that you relate what nazi germany did 70 years ago to what Israel are doing now. Seems they had a good teacher.
    But can't you see it is propaganda.

Israel kill 80+ Gazans
    Hamas kill 12 Israeli

News will make Israel look evil.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    hey BG to me it's not Israelis nor Palestinians who i blame for all this mess, but rather the religion that fuels it. How can any two peoples live side by side when one side practices a religion which calls for the conversion of all peoples or death to them? So I can't condemn Israel for only wanting to live and neither should anyone in their right mind. Not only that but look at the extreme restraint that Israel showed by holding off as long as they could about 1500 bombs hitting their cities before striking back and then warning in advance of where they were going to respond! No warriors do that ever! And just because Hamas are a bunch of pussies hiding behind children, well that makes them the losers in all of this. IMO And this war was planned way before now by Hamas who built all those underground tunnels with all that money John Kerry has been giving them for humanitarian aid knowing full well what they would do with it. Way to go John Kerry! What a douche.
    I agree! Its a Holy war. This dates way back and Kerry is a super douche !

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Please stop, this is killing me here

Please oh enlightened one tell us who is it that gives Hamas cash to go and buy rockets?? Who is "they"????

Im on the side of the innocent women and children that are being slaughtered. Im on the side of those that just want to be free, have a chance to lead a decent life.

Again just so you understand israel will never ever allow the Palestinians the right to free life or existence, it doesn't matter how peaceful the Palestinians are the israelis want them gone!!!!!!!!!
    Hamas are funded by Saudi Arabia.

WOW.

Well said man.

I said it when I came back from Israel, that Israel is a diamond in the Middle East.

I don't like throwing ALL Palestinians under the bus because that is not fair. There are Palestinians that are Christians and side with Israel.

The Arabic World in general has always intrigued.

Israel is a very mellow country, it is only when you go into Jerusalem that you have to *fix up*.

You are correct the female army soldiers are BEAUTIFUL! I spoke to a couple very nice

It is ashame that we have this horrible fight between the two sides because there was some aspects of Palestine that I liked in terms of the Biblical history of Bethlehem and Jericho.

I don't want to sound biased but I really didn't feel that safe in Palestine I have to be honest.

My issue is the European Jews (In Europe and America) because some of them have a HORRIBLE attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    I am on the side of Israel and everyone should be as well IMO. I can say that if you have been in the middle east you don't really understand what this is all about. They are the only democracy in the middle east. If you see what all the other countries around Israel do to their people, especially woman, I think you would be shocked. Not something the the media like to report on.

I have kept quiet on this subject but OMG so many people are misinformed or just stupid on this subject. And there are a few people that just either misinformed on the facts or anti-Semitic. Compare the US and Israel. Both countries have the same values and the respect for human life and the pursuit of living in a free society. The difference is that Israel is surrounding by all sides by people that want to eliminate them from the face of the earth. These same people that want to eliminate Israel also want to destroy the US as well. Do not be fooled here, this is their goal. How do you think the US would react if people around the US boarder were firing rockets at US cities?

Someone said something about the Nazi's. Well guess what. Nazi's and Palestinians had a strong connection and there is still a connection between Nazism and (radical) Islam in general. Google Haj Amin al-Husseini and do some reading and more than just Wikipedia.

Best way I can say on the current situation is that the Palestine Hamas likes to put women and children (the weak) in front of them to fight while Israel puts the women and children (the weak) behind them while they fight. The IDF has some trained bad-ass and beautiful women in their ranks.
    BG likes this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I dont have much to say but I will say this. I am pretty damn pissed that the US "fully supports the cease fire blah blah blah" then turns around and spends al that cash re-arming Israel. Right or wrong, I do not know. I see the political reasons the US would like Isalrali support but dont be a 2 faced ***** to the world. Makes me sick. Reagan sucked econimically but at least he had a pair of nuts and would say wtf needed said. Its no wonder with pansies like we have had for presidents that we re becoming the laughing stock of the world. ****in Putin probably watches the US news and laughs his ass off at us.
    Matt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Not true. Israel invaded in 47. The land was given to the Palestinians prior to that, by the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, when Jordan was split at the dead sea to make a Palestinian state that was then recognized.

The Jews originally inhabited what is now Palestine, then called Israel, during the days of the Roman Empire. The Jews were forcibly removed from their homes during the Diasporas (dispersion) and that is when they started turning up in Europe and other places in the world.

Throughout history, the Jews were scapegoats for many of the world's problems, and they found themselves being persecuted in their new lands. Indeed, their were many "mini-holocausts" in which Jews were targeted and killed (especially in Russia), and they always dreamed of returning to the land they were promised by God, Israel (now Palestine).

At the turn of the 19th century, a movement called Zionism started. This was basically Jewish nationalism, and called for the Jews to return to their homeland. Then WWI happened and the Ottoman Empire was on the losing side, meaning that the Middle East was in even more disarray. Former German colonies and territories controlled by the Ottomans were split between the winning Allies. England got control of Palestine and the Jews began pressuring England to allow them to immigrate to Palestine. England resisted and some Jews resorted to trying to strong-arm the English government into giving them Palestine/Israel! Finally, the English Prime Minister caved a little and allowed some Jews to immigrate back to Palestine. This caused the Palestinians to be very upset and angry, and their was some resistance. This issue continued with sporadic violence until WWII broke out, and then it got put on hold for awhile.

Fast forward to the end of WWII. The Jews of Europe have been virtually obliterated. If they are lucky enough to be alive, they certainly have no homes to return to. Once again, the pressure was on England to allow them to return to Palestine/Israel. England, now tired of dealing with this problem decided to turn over Palestine and the question of the Jewish homeland to the United Nations (1947).

After much debate, the UN decided to partition Palestine and give half of it to Israel so the Jews could create their own nation. One year later, Israel, a new country, expanded its territory into what the UN had declared Palestinian territory. The majority of the Palestinians fled or were kicked off of their land and were forced to become refugees in other middle eastern countries.

i would venture to say that these two last sentences above are why the palestinians are still fighting for the land.
    By 1967 many of the middle eastern countries were fed up with Israel and a war broke out. It was short and Israel was the victor, ensuring more land for the Jews (actually what was left of Palestine, the West Bank and Gaza Strip).

So, essentially, the Jews forced the Palestinians off of the land that the Palestinians had occupied for thousands of years based on the idea that God had promised the Jews that specific land, ancient Israel. The United Nations "sanctioned" the creation of Israel, but had originally intended for the Palestinians to keep some of their land. Israeli expansion, which some feel was too aggressive, gave the Jews the remaining Palestinian territory. But the bottom line is that Israel did not invade in 1947, it was given them by the UN rightly or wrongly.
    Last edited by Shol'va; 08-03-2014 at 07:47 PM.
    BG likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by frank13
    you say tomato i say tomahto
    I say tomayto

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Hijack the thread?

LOL
    of fvck!

yer right =)

march on then, Christian soldier
    xjay1234 likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    One of my best friends is in the israeli armed forces. Right there in the midst of this crap. The Palestinians can all die for all I care.

I say give the Jews all of Baja ca and allow them to have their own land free of persecution . They have been fckd with long enough.

Ok. if you want to talk religious theory, then let's bring it. But I will not participate if all you do is quote from the Bible. It's a man made construct as we've debated endlessly between 405 and myself. It was ordered by the Emporer Constantine, and is a compilation of a variety of scripture, both Christian and "pagan" intended to unite the empire during a period of strife. He assembled the Niciam Council in the third century AD and the end result is the first consolidated bible. The King James is just one of many revisions. Many scriptures were left out. Some of the infamous that were available back then were the Gospals of Judas, Jesus' most trusted disciple, and even the Gospel according to Mary.

Again, this has been discussed extensively. What I don't want to get involved with is bible thumping and direct quoting from this version of the bible.

Cheers!
    ---Roman
    Last edited by Times Roman; 08-03-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    One of my best friends is in the israeli armed forces. Right there in the midst of this crap. The Palestinians can all die for all I care.

I say give the Jews all of Baja ca and allow them to have their own land free of persecution . They have been fckd with long enough.
    one slight problem with that theory mate. What to do with the locals of Baja Ca? It's the same BS as before, except this time, it's now close to home and in our back porch. You are just swapping one set of problems for another, with a zero net gain.

Try again!

---Roman

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    one slight problem with that theory mate. What to do with the locals of Baja Ca? It's the same BS as before, except this time, it's now close to home and in our back porch. You are just swapping one set of problems for another, with a zero net gain. Try again! ---Roman
    This was a theory proposed by a buddy of mine who has a home in Baja lol. The damn Jews can never catch a break. It isn't there fault that Hamas launches rockets from schools and hospitals. Which then are traced and those areas blown up. Then that gets put on the news to try and make them out to be the bad guys. Just more terrorist propaganda bs. They need to be sold a large piece of land as a safe haven to live their lives in peace.

This was a theory proposed by a buddy of mine who has a home in Baja lol. The damn Jews can never catch a break. It isn't there fault that Hamas launches rockets from schools and hospitals. Which then are traced and those areas blown up. Then that gets put on the news to try and make them out to be the bad guys. Just more terrorist propaganda bs. They need to be sold a large piece of land as a safe haven to live their lives in peace.
    I understand. but you cannot displace one group of people for the benefit of another group of people.

There are islands for sale in the phillipines. maybe a small cluster of islands purchased is the solution? not sure....

maybe buy out the citizens of Baja, and then negotiate with the Mexican government for the right to cede?

or maybe give them desert land in Nevada? like we do with the Indian reservations? they would still be federal, but just as sovereign as any state?

the problem is, there is no "right answer". More like picking an answer with the least horrific results.

I've been trying to ignore the middle east almost this entire year. For me, it's a way of decompressing...........

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Interesting debate and don't have much to say what's not already been said but I am sure in one of those videos posted I saw Elvis
    austinite likes this.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Come on the children are dying because of Hamas, they are the only ones to blame. Shields women as bombers, come on stop it.

(I didn't even watch the video, propaganda)
    Thats the problem BG, your just like i was 20 years ago. I was 100% for israel and didn't like to hear from anyone pro Palestinian because i believe the view i formed was the truth. It was only when someone told me to first look at the situation from both sides before forming a standpoint and not just be brain washed by one side....

You believe that Hamas hide behind women and children because the israelis propaganda machine tells you this, even though the many many reporters on the ground fail to see this, but they must be wrong...

You post a video of the Hamas leader but clearly have failed to watch it yourself, the man himself in his own words states he wants peace with israel but you refuse blindly to listen to it because it goes against what you want to think...

Your thinking is this.

I want to see the israelis and Palestinians living together as equals in peace so you think i must be a terrorist.
    You enjoy seeing the slaughter of innocent women and children and your some kind of hero....

The israelis could announce today that little green men from Mars are helping Hamas and your response would be that we must attack Mars because it must be true......
    irlkev likes this.
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Blog Entries
    This is an israelis jew, his father was a General that helped establish israel as a state. He decided that enough was enough and the people need to know the truth....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can we got back to what do you like better, Tits or Ass?

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    I say tomayto
    No !!! you say tomato i say tomahto

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

of fvck!

yer right =)

march on then, Christian soldier

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I dont have much to say but I will say this. I am pretty damn pissed that the US "fully supports the cease fire blah blah blah" then turns around and spends al that cash re-arming Israel. Right or wrong, I do not know. I see the political reasons the US would like Isalrali support but dont be a 2 faced ***** to the world. Makes me sick. Reagan sucked econimically but at least he had a pair of nuts and would say wtf needed said. Its no wonder with pansies like we have had for presidents that we re becoming the laughing stock of the world. ****in Putin probably watches the US news and laughs his ass off at us.
    US calls Israeli attack on UN school 'disgraceful'
    We are appalled, but we still supplied them with a shit ton of munitions and rearmed them. Can you say talking out of both sides of your mouth?

And the CRAZY thing is if you LOOK at these tunnels Hamas tired to us to attack Israel YOU HAVE TO BE INSANE TO WANNA GO THROUGH THEM!

THEY ARE SO NARROW AND DEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

They have their own land Palestine! They have Jordan as well! They are able to go to Jerusalem and use the Great Western Wall for worship.

What more do they want?

They get financial aid from the West. Financial aid from SAUDI ARABIA!!! (Their wealth is off the scale)

Cmon man!

They just want Israel off the map!

The Bible really prophecies the Arabic people very well. Genesis 16:12 Ishmael where ALL the Arabic people come from. HE SHALL BE A WILD MAN! HIS HAND WILL BE AGAINST EVERYONE. AND EVERYONE'S HANDS ARE AGAINST HIS.

AND IT IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not being *racist* I am saying what the BIBLE says! The Arabs so wild they will strap a bomb to themselves and blow everybody to kingdom come and say they will go to heaven and have 70 angels in heaven.

When American troops go to war and come back (those that come back) they have a parade.

Well the Arabs their parade is in DEATH. That is a a WILD MAN!

I love ALL people, but the Arabic people (not all but enough) have a streak in them that even scares me!

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How am I suppose to weigh in on this matter if you don't provide a video in support of the other half of this question?

I'd go for ass.

Boobs get bigger with your lady if you get her pregnant, it is not a big deal the tits it really ain't

Once upon when I was 15 I used to be so short sighted and want a girl that has fat ass and fat tits and a pretty face.

But as I got older I realised that was not what it was all about.

And then I developed a heart.

And the Turkish girl (how ironic as it seems as I bashed Arabic people LOL)

Yeah life.........

But I have more or less moved on I really have had to work out my psychology!

Get up early in the morning and look after ME.

Ok. if you want to talk religious theory, then let's bring it. But I will not participate if all you do is quote from the Bible. It's a man made construct as we've debated endlessly between 405 and myself. It was ordered by the Emporer Constantine, and is a compilation of a variety of scripture, both Christian and "pagan" intended to unite the empire during a period of strife. He assembled the Niciam Council in the third century AD and the end result is the first consolidated bible. The King James is just one of many revisions. Many scriptures were left out. Some of the infamous that were available back then were the Gospals of Judas, Jesus' most trusted disciple, and even the Gospel according to Mary.

Again, this has been discussed extensively. What I don't want to get involved with is bible thumping and direct quoting from this version of the bible.

Cheers!
    ---Roman
    For a MAN MADE book it sure has been pretty accurate in what has happened.

So you best bet your last ££££ on the Bible my friend!

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    And the CRAZY thing is if you LOOK at these tunnels Hamas tired to us to attack Israel YOU HAVE TO BE INSANE TO WANNA GO THROUGH THEM!

THEY ARE SO NARROW AND DEEP!!!!!!!!!!!

They have their own land Palestine! They have Jordan as well! They are able to go to Jerusalem and use the Great Western Wall for worship.

What more do they want?

They get financial aid from the West. Financial aid from SAUDI ARABIA!!! (Their wealth is off the scale)

Cmon man!

They just want Israel off the map!

The Bible really prophecies the Arabic people very well. Genesis 16:12 Ishmael where ALL the Arabic people come from. HE SHALL BE A WILD MAN! HIS HAND WILL BE AGAINST EVERYONE. AND EVERYONE'S HANDS ARE AGAINST HIS.

AND IT IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not being *racist* I am saying what the BIBLE says! The Arabs so wild they will strap a bomb to themselves and blow everybody to kingdom come and say they will go to heaven and have 70 angels in heaven.

When American troops go to war and come back (those that come back) they have a parade.

Well the Arabs their parade is in DEATH. That is a a WILD MAN!

I love ALL people, but the Arabic people (not all but enough) have a streak in them that even scares me!
    Bc white suburbanites that take assault rifles and shoot up schools are much better right? Or Israelis that kill women and children in the name of retaliation? Or the genocides past in Europe? Or Mexican cartels beheading entire villages?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Bc white suburbanites that take assault rifles and shoot up schools are much better right? Or Israelis that kill women and children in the name of retaliation? Or the genocides past in Europe? Or Mexican cartels beheading entire villages?
    Doc please don't waste your time with this child, he's a young brainwashed/dead fool....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tits n Ass Tits n Ass Tits n Ass Tits n Ass Tits n Ass Tits n Ass

austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    xJay is a clown trying to stir shit up. Same reason he started that "Are you racist" thread. Nothing good ever comes from those threads.

Don't feed the troll.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

"It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

I know that Bible quote was a serious pill to swallow but the Lord is not interested in people's feelings.

Spiritual therapy is needed.

I am not trying to stir anything, everybody has had their opinion on this thread including me.

Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    xJay is a clown trying to stir shit up. Same reason he started that "Are you racist" thread. Nothing good ever comes from those threads.

Don't feed the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    We know there is bull crap all over.

I was only referring to that Bible prophecy and it was spot on.

Nobody is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Doc please don't waste your time with this child, he's a young brainwashed/dead fool....
    Just cos I don't agree with your view doesn't make me a CHILD or a FOOL.

i do not like being called a *troll* for having an opinion! If you don't like other people's opinions you might as well lock yourself in a toilet and finger your assh0le all day, because that is the only place where you will find peace and happiness. But in the real world people have other damn opinions some that you will agree with some that you won't! Calling me a child! Some of you users need to grow up!

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Just what I needed to see on this thread

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    There is something wrong with a religion that tries to cover up tits n ass!!!!
    DrewZ likes this.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    LB, still waiting for that ass video...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information