Like Tree1070Likes

Thread: Extreme Lifestyle with Bio

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    By the way shoulder is feeling better. It's just stiff now like it's sore from working out. Stretching it out with those rotator cuff PT stretches feels amazing. The soreness comes back but it's really turning the corner. Most of the accrue pain is gone. I'm really excited about starting to do some press movements again. I will wait till after the holiday and start slow. Moving forward most of my chest stuff is going to be incline and decline DB's along with pec deck
    That’s awesome news brother! I know you’ve really devoted a lot of time and energy into rehabilitation and prevention of further injury. Sounds as if your efforts are paying off!

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    That’s awesome news brother! I know you’ve really devoted a lot of time and energy into rehabilitation and prevention of further injury. Sounds as if your efforts are paying off!
    8 Whites 2 yolk 1 cup oatmeal 1 hour before training. Pre workout Assault Black

I was able to successfully train chest today. No pressing movement but i did incline flies on a peck deck machine reg Flies with an adjustable gip and i did pullovers. Not a ton of chest work but it didnt bother my shoulder and my chest got a great pump so it good progress. I am waiting till after thanksgiving to do any press movements and those will be DB's incline and Decline

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    8 Whites 2 yolk 1 cup oatmeal 1 hour before training. Pre workout Assault Black

I was able to successfully train chest today. No pressing movement but i did incline flies on a peck deck machine reg Flies with an adjustable gip and i did pullovers. Not a ton of chest work but it didnt bother my shoulder and my chest got a great pump so it good progress. I am waiting till after thanksgiving to do any press movements and those will be DB's incline and Decline
    I would venture to say that the db declines would be the ideal starting point for your return to pressing movements given the nature of your injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    I would venture to say that the db declines would be the ideal starting point for your return to pressing movements given the nature of your injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes sir that is the plan. I was happy doing what i did today. It will be enough to maintain and that in itself is a huge improvement.

5.75 oz grilled chicken breast 1 cup rice with Franks hot sauce

Thread Information