Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
Yeah, I had some free time and free rain of the library when I was in grad school so I would jump onto the chem and medical journal databases and look up a lot of info on all the different compounds. All these drugs were designed for a purpose. T-bol for athletes, deca for burn victims and bone mineral loss, sustason for muscle wasting ext.
There is tons of info floating around on the medical journals about it all. Plus having a background in Chemisty. Knowing how binding affinity works as far as chemical agents are concerned shaped my philosophy on stacking and how it's probably not as productive. For example a standard 500mg T and 500mg deca cycle is no more better for my gains than just running 400mg of deca alone, plus I get virtually no sides.

I think the concept of synergy is really more a function of total androgens used not their additive effect to each other. I could be terribly wrong on this, but so far, I have never seen a compelling piece of evidence/s to sway me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
I run 350-400mg/ week of deca when I run it.

I use to run a small amount of T usually 100-125mg which still have me sides. My tolerance for T is really limited to 125mg a week or below. Now I don't run any at all.

Yes we do, I knew it would be a thread highjack if I said something but i couldn't help myself lol

Sorry OP, I will say I'm a huge fan of Deca. It's probably a very close second to only Tren E.
Ok, new thread here.