Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree294Likes

Thread: Aprils Competition.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Errrrr not good. I do abs every couple of workouts. Weighted ab machine, weighted crunches and hanging leg raises when i feel up to it lol.
    Do you reckon bring in calories to maintance for the remainder? I really wasnt planning on cutting before the end of 12 weeks but maybe perhaps control the calories a little.

How often do yoy recommend doing the above mentioned workout? At the end of a session every couple of days?

Would be nice to tighten up as i have definetly put a few inches on my waist but im still growing so i am hesitent to take my foot off the gas
    Attachment 169762Attachment 169763
    Body weight ab ex's can be done ed imo

Stop using weight(your abdominals are just like any other muscle they will grow) we want the thinnest waist to broadest shoulder ratio possible) and those damn ab machines they're a waste of time

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Sorry to disappoint but I recall withdrawing my participation before the start already... can't attempt a comp now either it's not a good time, see ya'll in late autumn/winter if anything.
    I was totally unaware. Now I am disappointed...

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Body weight ab ex's can be done ed imo

Stop using weight(your abdominals are just like any other muscle they will grow) we want the thinnest waist to broadest shoulder ratio possible) and those damn ab machines they're a waste of time
    That makes alot of sense actually. I used to think heavy was the way to go like every other muscle but arent we all after that slim waist.... hmmm.

I dont have access to parrall bars or pull up bars for leg raises every day. I guess planks or that will have to substitute. Im on my cut the now. I will go ahead with the evwryday work. Ill let you know how i get on.

Thanks again nach
    NACH3 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I must say Quester did some amazing work! He got rid of a lot of bodyfat!
    Capebuffalo and hollowedzeus like this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information