Like Tree419Likes

Thread: Gallowmere's Obsession, or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Deadlift

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    8s Accumulation Overhead Day

Clean and Press: 5x45/3x95/7x5x100/10x100
    Snatch to Klokov Press: 5x45/3x65/4xFx85-8/7/6/5
    Landmine Rows: 15x45/15x90/15x135/14x135/11x135
    Pullups: 5xF-12/6/5/6/6
    Hammer Curls: 3x12-35/30/25

Bloods came in earlier than expected. I have no words for this shit. Something seems really fucked up.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    8s Accumulation Overhead Day

Clean and Press: 5x45/3x95/7x5x100/10x100
    Snatch to Klokov Press: 5x45/3x65/4xFx85-8/7/6/5
    Landmine Rows: 15x45/15x90/15x135/14x135/11x135
    Pullups: 5xF-12/6/5/6/6
    Hammer Curls: 3x12-35/30/25

Bloods came in earlier than expected. I have no words for this shit. Something seems really fucked up.
    did you post your bloods up?

some of the guys are really smart around here, MS and kelkel being two of the many

and what seem fucked up?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    did you post your bloods up?

some of the guys are really smart around here, MS and kelkel being two of the many

and what seem fucked up?
    Yeap yeap. Posted in the TRT forum with screens of complete panel.

Test levels of a castrate 80 year old, low E2, low DHEA, and low T3. It seems fucked up, because I have precisely none of the symptoms that most people seem to complain about.

I mean yeah, I feel like I should be further along given my training volume and nutrition, but I wasn’t expecting what I got back, that’s for sure.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Yeap yeap. Posted in the TRT forum with screens of complete panel.

Test levels of a castrate 80 year old, low E2, low DHEA, and low T3. It seems fucked up, because I have precisely none of the symptoms that most people seem to complain about.

I mean yeah, I feel like I should be further along given my training volume and nutrition, but I wasn’t expecting what I got back, that’s for sure.
    Woah! Get on TRT bro. With those test levels you are barely functioning. Curious to see what they are if you retest them.

I do not mean to offend and I truly believe your diet and training is good, but your lifts are far behind. I had natty test levels of 375 when 28 and now got on TRT at 29, my T was 300 with some manipulation hehe. I didn't feel the low T until I was on cycle and many issues like recovery and needing excessive sleep went away and I decided to go for it. I never had low libido either.

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Woah! Get on TRT bro. With those test levels you are barely functioning. Curious to see what they are if you retest them.

I do not mean to offend and I truly believe your diet and training is good, but your lifts are far behind. I had natty test levels of 375 when 28 and now got on TRT at 29, my T was 300 with some manipulation hehe. I didn't feel the low T until I was on cycle and many issues like recovery and needing excessive sleep went away and I decided to go for it. I never had low libido either.
    I’m definitely considering it. My main issue is that I live in podunk nowhere, and the closest thing resembling a TRT clinic is a bit over two hours away. I’ll give them a shout tomorrow, but given that they are a University clinic, I’m expecting a waiting list a mile long.

Thread Information