Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Forum is slow...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    It is extraordinary quiet these days i agree Obs.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad to see your posting again OB..
    Obs likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Shit - now I feel cool for being different & having zero social media

Fvck, do I really need to post "my story"?!

If anyone cares - they shouldn't. . . I'm not a celebrity

I'm not posting random pics of everything I eat - no one cares

And last but not least - fvck this social BS. I see all the kids just glued to their phones. . . Come on, go to talk to a real person. . . Yet, this fake ass social nonsense actually makes kids/people more antisocial in person to person interactions.

I know what it is - I keep up with the younger gen real well. But, it's nothing but a waste of time.

I am already on the phone all day - but, I get paid & I call it work.

What's the world coming to?! Lol - now, that makes me sound out of dated and old.

But, it's still def funny as shit when I meet people & they ask if I have insta or FB and I say no - they look all shocked. . . Bitch, u got my cell number - oh, really - no social media at all?!

It's nice to against the grain sometimes
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 03-26-2018 at 06:14 AM.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Samson, if you were a celebrity you could monetize your lifestyle on social media, just have the cameraman follow you around when you're not using any electronics at all... LOL!!!

Blog Entries
    I thought I was the only anti Facebook person on the planet...it's good to see some of you comeing to your senses...this is my only form of social media I like being a ghost on the internet...
    *Admin* and < <Samson> > like this.

No you arent the only one GB. I will check it out once in a while- i keep in touch with a few people i know from a long time ago.

And im with ya Samson, i got 2 daughters, 11 and 15, and i get pissed with the phones in their faces 24/7, and confiscate them every so often and tell them to get the hell outta the house and dont come back til sundown. At that age you wouldnt have caught me in the house while the sun was up for nothin. They do need to socialize with live people
    ghettoboyd likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    One reason most of the young people are on the facebook pages for information is no matter how old or what cycle you are running everyone is supportive. The advice on those pages are absolutely horrible or even dangerous in some cases. I have seen 18 year olds talking about running 5 compounds for their first cycle and everyone is telling them how great they will do but nobody mentions the truth of what they are doing to their bodies.
    The one other thing of these sites and bad info is that most of them are selling AAS or connected with someone that does.
    cousinmuscles and *Admin* like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    No you arent the only one GB. I will check it out once in a while- i keep in touch with a few people i know from a long time ago.

And im with ya Samson, i got 2 daughters, 11 and 15, and i get pissed with the phones in their faces 24/7, and confiscate them every so often and tell them to get the hell outta the house and dont come back til sundown. At that age you wouldnt have caught me in the house while the sun was up for nothin. They do need to socialize with live people
    You are right on! I have a 16 yo boy.
    The positive thing is that if I want to change his behavior, I only need to threaten to take it away and like magic, the behavior has changed.

I am not a social media freak but I do get on every now and then. I can get information that I normally would not. I do feel that there is a time and place for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by diesel101 View Post
    One reason most of the young people are on the facebook pages for information is no matter how old or what cycle you are running everyone is supportive. The advice on those pages are absolutely horrible or even dangerous in some cases. I have seen 18 year olds talking about running 5 compounds for their first cycle and everyone is telling them how great they will do but nobody mentions the truth of what they are doing to their bodies.
    The one other thing of these sites and bad info is that most of them are selling AAS or connected with someone that does.
    I was about to type this up but got bored.

On top of this the Google/YouTube reality constructing machine knows all about you and tailors content in accordance with previous data. It really does. If you disagree with some idea and look at videos linked to your favored idea, the content you get is extremely biased towards your preference. That will go so far that the only thing you see is people being a yes man to you... No mention ever of what to do to make things work, just hand over your money and take this pill and magic things will happen to you lol...

Geez, I didn’t know that. I guess I need to get out of the prehistoric age into modern times.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Geez, I didn’t know that. I guess I need to get out of the prehistoric age into modern times.

It's more complicated you can believe. It is not humans mapping out the categories. It is artificial intelligence that can decipher language and construct logical systems and find correlations between things... all of a sudden it knows your political views (pretty damn precise), sexual preference, what social class you're from, your hobbies, people in your hobbies you like/dislike (do you like serious training tips or a guy full of synthol or implants talking about halotestin for arm workouts, or do you like people bashing the synthol guy, or people bashing the synthol hater, or bashing people who follow strict diets and training programs, et.c. all distinct categories...)... Check this:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernard.../#2b7067ab3204
    The third primary way Google uses deep learning today on its core services is to provide more useful recommendations on Youtube. Again, Google Brain is behind the technology used here, which monitors and records our viewing habits as we stream content from their servers. Data already showed that suggesting videos that viewers will want to watch next is key to keeping them hooked to the platform, and the ad bucks rolling in. Deep neural networks were put to work studying and learning everything they could about viewers’ habits and preferences, and working out what would keep them glued to their screens.
    There is no way the forums can compete with that platform. Especially if we tell the truth to people which is no you won't look like an IFBB level classic physique competitor after your cycle...
    *Admin* likes this.

Never had Facebook twitter or an other social media..if someone wants to get ahold me and doesn’t have my number it’s probably for a reason..I don’t wanna talk to you..kids today spend there lives in electronics..I used play football or rides bikes get out get fresh air..

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Sponsored cycle arrived finally. Lets see how fast I can bounce to 250lb @ 12%. Brakes are off.
    Slin
    Tren
    Adrol
    Tne
    Test c
    And all the drive and force feeding a tortured soul can muster.

Its not a dead game.
    A source sent me $800 of gear for those that watch.

I hear a song playing in the background...

"Little do they know every song has a lifespan
    Never taken one but I'm taking my last chance
    To hold all we know and let go with both hands
    So don't you know the clouds are made from concrete?
    Right through the stone, can you hear my heartbeat?
    Beats through my bones like no memory left me
    Not for a second or a minute when I dream"

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Sponsored cycle arrived finally. Lets see how fast I can bounce to 250lb @ 12%. Brakes are off.
    Slin
    Tren
    Adrol
    Tne
    Test c
    And all the drive and force feeding a tortured soul can muster.

Its not a dead game.
    A source sent me $800 of gear for those that watch.

I hear a song playing in the background...

"Little do they know every song has a lifespan
    Never taken one but I'm taking my last chance
    To hold all we know and let go with both hands
    So don't you know the clouds are made from concrete?
    Right through the stone, can you hear my heartbeat?
    Beats through my bones like no memory left me
    Not for a second or a minute when I dream"
    Obs- be safe! Just remember it’s a marathon.

Obs likes this.

Nice score on the sponser Obs.

The tracking and info sharing on google, facebook, amazon, etc is nothing new, and is no secret. They dont care if you know. Those companies possess the most advanced algorithms ever created. Its been argued they are more advanced than the NSA, dont know about that.

But they know what you like, what you want, what you think. They were designed for that purpose by egghead guru dudes. Theres a time and place for it, but big brother has been in full swing for a long time.

I didnt even know there were facebook pages about aas, but i never really gave it much thought.

Im still of the opinion that theres a key question, that varies greatly in each persons answer- you get an uninformed person or a young kid, or a wreckless person, that is hell bent on doing aas regardless of anyone telling him not to-is it better to try to hand hold and keep them as much as possible from doing damage to themselves, or to tell them they are stupid and shouldnt be doing it and let them move onto someone else who will advise them possibly worse
    Obs likes this.

The tracking and info sharing on google, facebook, amazon, etc is nothing new, and is no secret. They dont care if you know. Those companies possess the most advanced algorithms ever created. Its been argued they are more advanced than the NSA, dont know about that.

But they know what you like, what you want, what you think. They were designed for that purpose by egghead guru dudes. Theres a time and place for it, but big brother has been in full swing for a long time.

I didnt even know there were facebook pages about aas, but i never really gave it much thought.

Im still of the opinion that theres a key question, that varies greatly in each persons answer- you get an uninformed person or a young kid, or a wreckless person, that is hell bent on doing aas regardless of anyone telling him not to-is it better to try to hand hold and keep them as much as possible from doing damage to themselves, or to tell them they are stupid and shouldnt be doing it and let them move onto someone else who will advise them possibly worse
    Yes and hence the subject that we have to be nicer to new members... Sometimes you get really bored of the same damn story. IMO they should at least be made aware of what the consequences are. Of course it is worse if they move on and take bad advice, from a game theory perspective it would be correct to help them if you can't convince them of other options, but, it doesn't mean I feel like guiding them through it or going back and forth trying to convince. Sometimes their mistake is their teacher. Or not...
    hollowedzeus and *Admin* like this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Yes and hence the subject that we have to be nicer to new members... Sometimes you get really bored of the same damn story. IMO they should at least be made aware of what the consequences are. Of course it is worse if they move on and take bad advice, from a game theory perspective it would be correct to help them if you can't convince them of other options, but, it doesn't mean I feel like guiding them through it or going back and forth trying to convince. Sometimes their mistake is their teacher. Or not...
    We all pay tuition one way or another.

It’s a double edged sword. I have seen people that appeared hell bent for taking, who with a little education, decided not to take AAS.
    I guess the other question is if they will not listen to you not to take them then would they listen to you on how to properly take the AAS.
    If we give in to them then we may be part of the problem.
    There was a question posed in a forum that has changed my opinion somewhat.. would you assist your son to take AAS. I would do everything in my power to convince him not to take AAS, but if he was definitely going to take AAS despite my pleas, iwould probably help him to take them as safe as possible.

*Admin* likes this.

Yeah im with you charger- and thats the question i keep going round and round with alot of people and myself. No doubt there will be a few that come in hell bent on taking certain compounds, that may be able to be convinced it isnt a good idea at all, or at least not in that combo. I think thats a plus.

Some will come in uneducated and already decided, wont listen to anyone, and will do their cycle or combo regardless. Do we snub our nose because they are stubborn and potentially wreckless? Believe me, im with ya cous and diesel- i was raised to understand that regardless of others opinion or actions, im responsible for my own. And i think thats part of the prob, cuz nowadays that personal responsibility doesnt exist to the extent it did.

Theres valid points on both sides for sure. But i will add one thing - i will continue to try to advise on the safe side, convince guys who shouldnt be doing aas not to do them, but at the end of the day, for those who are gonna do them anyway, i will offer support and advice the best i can.
    I wanted to explain this so that theres some understanding and i dont continually get hell for helping guys that shouldnt be using aas. I guess thats my position because when i first started i was one of those guys that shouldnt have been using , was hell bent on doing it, and really couldve used a place like this and people like this to help me through it.

Yeah im with you charger- and thats the question i keep going round and round with alot of people and myself. No doubt there will be a few that come in hell bent on taking certain compounds, that may be able to be convinced it isnt a good idea at all, or at least not in that combo. I think thats a plus.

Some will come in uneducated and already decided, wont listen to anyone, and will do their cycle or combo regardless. Do we snub our nose because they are stubborn and potentially wreckless? Believe me, im with ya cous and diesel- i was raised to understand that regardless of others opinion or actions, im responsible for my own. And i think thats part of the prob, cuz nowadays that personal responsibility doesnt exist to the extent it did.

Theres valid points on both sides for sure. But i will add one thing - i will continue to try to advise on the safe side, convince guys who shouldnt be doing aas not to do them, but at the end of the day, for those who are gonna do them anyway, i will offer support and advice the best i can.
    I wanted to explain this so that theres some understanding and i dont continually get hell for helping guys that shouldnt be using aas. I guess thats my position because when i first started i was one of those guys that shouldnt have been using , was hell bent on doing it, and really couldve used a place like this and people like this to help me through it.
    Not enough people understand your comment. “You are responsible for your own actions.” I learned that in the military and I always made a conscious decision if I was willing to suffer the consequences. It stopped me many a times from doing something.
    I could give you horror stories on some of my first cycles with the help of an Unknowledgeable person. I did not know where else to go for information.

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Not enough people understand your comment. “You are responsible for your own actions.” I learned that in the military and I always made a conscious decision if I was willing to suffer the consequences. It stopped me many a times from doing something.
    I could give you horror stories on some of my first cycles with the help of an Unknowledgeable person. I did not know where else to go for information.

First cycle: test
    Cattle needles and 10ml barrels
    Bleach to wash said needles for re-use
    Clomid and nova I ate a couple times.

Good times

I will admit, I was on this site and scared to ask many questions for fear of being flamed.

I can't really compare that mindset to the kids today though. Back then there was little social media and the thing said good or bad carried more weight. Today they are so used to saying whatever they feel and having it said back... Most info is taken with a grain of salt.

My first social media experience was with steroid .com and alinboard.
    Last edited by Obs; 03-26-2018 at 09:26 PM.

First cycle: test
    Cattle needles and 10ml barrels
    Bleach to wash said needles for re-use
    Clomid and nova I ate a couple times.

Good times

I will admit, I was on this site and scared to ask many questions for fear of being flamed.
    LOL- ok , you got me beat.

Obs likes this.

Johnson Martin is offline New Member
    come on, this forum is working great.
    Obs and *Admin* like this.

Yewh i was that uneducated 21yo kid gettin wdvice from a friend, with no massive internet availability and a few horror stories. But Obs you definitely got it much worse than me

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    Samson, if you were a celebrity you could monetize your lifestyle on social media, just have the cameraman follow you around when you're not using any electronics at all... LOL!!!

I been saying this for a bit

and u don't even know the half - gotta keep it interesting. I'm not into this working minion lifestyle with a fake ass online personality

What u c is what u get

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson Martin View Post
    come on, this forum is working great.
    Attachment 172118

Few here know what this forum used to be. You posted and it was buried.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Attachment 172118

Few here know what this forum used to be. You posted and it was buried.
    The traffic could be overwhelming at time. You would post and then search an hour for where you just posted so many people were online.
    Obs and *Admin* like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    The traffic could be overwhelming at time. You would post and then search an hour for where you just posted so many people were online.
    Postwhore thread kicked ass though. Both times

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey hey motherfuckers!
    Good to see familiar names and hope you’re all well and happy!

I’m just dropping by to say hi and look up some shit.
    I hope to spend some more time here,
    but it really depends on what amount of time I’ll be spending on gains.

You see, this last year I’ve increasingly upped my training of martial arts, mainly fencing. (Not the Olympic kind)
    And my time in the gym is really just to preserve some degree of muscle
    mass.
    However, I feel I’ve lost a bit too much now and need a bulk, so that’s one thing, and this board was always a great motivator for growing.

But after Easter I’ll go back to spending 4-10 hours a week wielding swords not weights, and with that amount of training I confess to only spending 2 days in the gym.
    But that has to change now; I need some more mass. But I’m not gonna push for going to my highest, or past that, but rather adding maybe 3kgs,
    which seem to happen in two weeks of more intense gym, but I’ll do a little more to solidify it.

Anyways, sorry to hear the forum is slow. Maybe there’s something we could do about that. I mean, sure it comes and goes, but if it “goes” without coming for a long time it might be a good idea to add something new perhaps? Idk. Just thinking loud here.

Happy Easter folks!
    Obs, ghettoboyd, KINGKONG and 3 others like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Hey hey motherfuckers!

You see, this last year I’ve increasingly upped my training of martial arts, mainly fencing. (Not the Olympic kind)
    mass.
    However, I feel I’ve lost a bit too much now and need a bulk, so that’s one thing, and this board was always a great motivator for growing.

But after Easter I’ll go back to spending 4-10 hours a week wielding swords not weights, and with that amount of training I confess to only spending 2 days in the gym.
    But that has to change now; I need some more mass. But I’m not gonna push for going to my highest, or past that, but rather adding maybe 3kgs,
    which seem to happen in two weeks of more intense gym, but I’ll do a little more to solidify it.

Anyways, sorry to hear the forum is slow. Maybe there’s something we could do about that. I mean, sure it comes and goes, but if it “goes” without coming for a long time it might be a good idea to add something new perhaps? Idk. Just thinking loud here.

Happy Easter folks!
    I have tried to get them to add a porn section...
    They won't do it. Good to see you doc

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I've even got scolded for saying var burns fat, but if you look at the profiles (created by this site) it clearly says it burns fat
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I'm gonna get burned for this, but one problem is you can't talk about the fat burning properties of aas. Y'all can deny all you want, but people will search for the truth, and go were they are hearing it. I'm not suggesting one should use tren to lose weight, but to say it doesn't burn fat is a lie!

Not burned at all you are being honest...

and not everyone agrees that var is fat burning or that tren helps in cutting... but many of us do and many have used both with great success...

and thick skin helps but it should not be the norm... we are all adults and should be able to voice different opinions without being shot down and made to feel like we are stupid... we should all be able to talk in a manner that allows each other some consideration for growth... just saying...
    almostgone and Obs like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Another thing about social media Facebook- is that if you do not like what someone is saying to you or advice they are giving albeit right or wrong you just BLOCK them and its all over back to hearing only what you want!!!

and in the news this just in haha... there has been more busts through social media, Facebook, twitter etc. than any other forum etc. Because you are individually tracked and have your name and or data stamp on everything.... yes everything is tracked every step of the way that is how they know what adds to place with your account etc...
    almostgone likes this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Hey hey motherfuckers!

mass.

Happy Easter folks!
    Great to see you back mate!

Glad you're keeping well

Hey hey motherfuckers!

mass.

Happy Easter folks!
    Good to see you Doc!its ironic your forum slow thread is being out people who havnt been on in awhile..good luck with your cycle OB hope you get closer to the Seth Feroce bod you’ve been wanting.just remember to EAT!!!
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 03-27-2018 at 11:25 AM.
    Obs likes this.

I have tried to get them to add a porn section...
    They won't do it. Good to see you doc
    Haha, glad to hear you Obs!
    And yeah, a porn section is a good idea, but it can’t just be another porn site, already got tons of those.
    But say, amateur porn would make me log on, heheh!

And GuitarTarzan, yes most AAS does have the capacity to increase fat burning/lipolysis.
    There’s a reason the fat cells in men’s abdomen is 16x more sensitive to catecholamines (like adrenaline) than women’s. And adrenaline does increase lipolysis.

It’s also true that some people gain fat on AAS. So it’s not a diet aid as such.
    No wait, it is. But it ain’t a sure thing unless everything else is in order.

And since more fat means more fat cells containing aromatase to convert test to estradiol its well, yeah.
    (This can be managed with Adex, etc,)
    but it is a bit more risky in others ways too, from my studies I’ve found that more bodyfat isn’t a good thing relating to atherosclerosis and shit.
    (Especially then in conjunction with AAS)

Still, it depends on how fat the fatty were talking about really is though.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Good to see you Doc!its ironic your forum slow thread is being out people who havnt been on in awhile..good luck with your cycle OB hope you get closer to the Seth Feroce bod you’ve been wanting.just remember to EAT!!!
    King my man! Hope all is well and and drops of GH is raining down upon you!
    Happy Easter!
    KINGKONG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Great to see you back mate!

Glad you're keeping well
    And you man! Almost missed your post there! Looks like the forum isn’t so slow at all! Hah! (My humor is so dry even an Englishman would cough!)
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Blog Entries
    Great to see you back brother...glad to hear things are going well for you...
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    You know it... Thanks. Got the microwave churning out some reheated barbeque atm.

Eating won't be an issue this go around as slin keeps me starving if ai adjust it right. Glad you are amongst us
    KINGKONG likes this.

X2 admin.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information