Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree165Likes

Thread: Hedius lifestyle of Guitarzan

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Yea it sucks
    God be with you brother.
    Sorry, just got off the phone with my dad. Heading to see him tomorrow for the first time in months.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Sorry to hear this! Just had someone on a ventilator that we turned off last night so I know what you are going through.
    It’s tough, all the best to you and the family in your time of grief and sorrow.
    RaginCajun likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Sorry brother, been there recently too. It’s sounds kinda bad, but after watching someone you love suffer for so long. You find a bit of comfort in knowing that they will be in heaven with the rest of their friends and family and no longer be suffering.

When my grandmother passed, I cried a lot of course but I also was very happy for her at the same time. I watched as she lost her hearing, her sight, her sense of smell and taste, then lost her husband of nearly 70 years. She was so depressed and always so down, which was never her growing up. I just kissed her forehead and told her that Now she can see grandpa again and enjoy all the things that time took from her. I miss her terribly, but I’m so happy she can hear and see and taste and laugh again. I’ll always remember her for who she was all her life not how she ended. Kinda chokes me up now talking about it. I better check my E2 I guess.
    E2 and gear dont change that. Its not easy holding the hand of a close family member as they draw their last breath. Not something you walk away from whole.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    E2 and gear dont change that. Its not easy holding the hand of a close family member as they draw their last breath. Not something you walk away from whole.
    Not whole at first, but later as time goes by you feel the most satisfying feeling of contentment. When my grandfather was dying of terminal cancer. We got the diagnosis and was told he had X amount of time with him. I spent a lot more time with him, reformed our bond or I should say, strenghtned it more. He was an amazingly caring person. As time drew near, the sense of urgency started to set in. I’m very thankful, he was not sick at all until the final week. His mind was sharp as a tack, it really wasn’t until the pain meds came in larger and larger dosages that his mind started to slip. We sat down, just he and I and I got to say all the things to him that I needed to. And he with me. That is one of the things I’m most thankful that I ever got to do in my life. I’m honestly at peace, pure peace with he and I’s Relationship. I didn’t get that with my grandmother as much and it really hurts that I didn’t get the chance too. Even though I told her how much she meant to me every time I saw her. So in a sense I’m still at peace with that, it just took much longer to feel contentment.

Ok, now I’m freaking balling. Sorry guys. Damn Aromatase...
    Obs likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    I just hope that everyone gets that chance and knows later on, how liberating it is to just say goodbye and I love you. The hurt goes away faster and the memories of them grow fonder.
    guitarzan, Obs and RaginCajun like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Obs
    Not whole at first, but later as time goes by you feel the most satisfying feeling of contentment. When my grandfather was dying of terminal cancer. We got the diagnosis and was told he had X amount of time with him. I spent a lot more time with him, reformed our bond or I should say, strenghtned it more. He was an amazingly caring person. As time drew near, the sense of urgency started to set in. I’m very thankful, he was not sick at all until the final week. His mind was sharp as a tack, it really wasn’t until the pain meds came in larger and larger dosages that his mind started to slip. We sat down, just he and I and I got to say all the things to him that I needed to. And he with me. That is one of the things I’m most thankful that I ever got to do in my life. I’m honestly at peace, pure peace with he and I’s Relationship. I didn’t get that with my grandmother as much and it really hurts that I didn’t get the chance too. Even though I told her how much she meant to me every time I saw her. So in a sense I’m still at peace with that, it just took much longer to feel contentment.

Ok, now I’m freaking balling. Sorry guys. Damn Aromatase...
    I just hope that everyone gets that chance and knows later on, how liberating it is to just say goodbye and I love you. The hurt goes away faster and the memories of them grow fonder.
    Very good story and spot on.
    Nothing wrong with a tear either.
    I am hard as they come until I drop my little girl off at custody exchange. I get to have E2 issues once every couple weeks. She turns me to butter and I have to become a hammer till I see her again.

...But I get to see her again.

No shame in tears losing someone or even when recalling it.
    MuscleScience and RaginCajun like this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's so shocking to us because ten weeks ago he was fine. He would drive over and eat supper with us, and have a drink or two.

Ms, I'm sure you understand how bad it is to have internal bleeds, and clots at the same time. They tried for several weeks to thin the blood, but that didn't work, he kept bleeding. Not to mention the antibiotics ate up his platelets. They said they like to see them at least 300, his was one! His kidneys are shutting down and not pulling fluids off. They also said they did a ekg and his heart something is only at 20%, should be 55%

Blog Entries
    Very good story and spot on.
    Nothing wrong with a tear either.
    I am hard as they come until I drop my little girl off at custody exchange. I get to have E2 issues once every couple weeks. She turns me to butter and I have to become a hammer till I see her again.

...But I get to see her again.

No shame in tears losing someone or even when recalling it.
    Idk, it just got to me and I feel for what Tarzan and Tar are going through atm. And I have someone very near and dead to me that’s going through the same thing with one of their family members. It’s a bit worse than my grandfathers situation as this person has rapidly advancing alzhimers and dementia at a fairly young age. It’s hard to watch, and I know exactly what Tarzan and Tar is going through right now. I hope that by sharing my experience that they have the hope that whatever happens/ex there is unexplainable contentment with simple being able to say I love and and that one last goodbye on your terms.

Ok, I’ll stop now. God bless
    Obs likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Blog Entries
    It's so shocking to us because ten weeks ago he was fine. He would drive over and eat supper with us, and have a drink or two.

Ms, I'm sure you understand how bad it is to have internal bleeds, and clots at the same time. They tried for several weeks to thin the blood, but that didn't work, he kept bleeding. Not to mention the antibiotics ate up his platelets. They said they like to see them at least 300, his was one! His kidneys are shutting down and not pulling fluids off. They also said they did a ekg and his heart something is only at 20%, should be 55%
    Yeah man, he’s suffering a lot but he’s also fighting like hell too. Don’t give up, but say what you have always wanted to say but didn’t get the chance or the words didn’t come out.
    Obs likes this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Yeah man, he’s suffering a lot but he’s also fighting like hell too. Don’t give up, but say what you have always wanted to say but didn’t get the chance or the words didn’t come out.
    Yea, I've told him I loved him more in the last 9 weeks than my whole life.
    RaginCajun and Obs like this.

Blog Entries
    Yea, I've told him I loved him more in the last 9 weeks than my whole life.
    Probably should tell him your sorry that you poured water in his bourbon bottle in high school so you wouldn’t get caught. Like I did with grandpa lol
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 04-24-2018 at 07:02 PM.
    guitarzan, RaginCajun and Obs like this.

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Richard Head is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Prayers for you and your family
    guitarzan likes this.

Got a couple good workouts in so far this week, feeling pretty good. I'm leaning towards bulking this next comp, I'm still dealing with lose skin on the tummy. I'd like to thicken my upper chest, build my traps and most importantly my legs. My legs have taken a big hit with my back issues. I bulk fairly easy, especially since I just lost muscle cutting. Bout to go to beast mode!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2488.JPG 
Views:	302 
Size:	575.6 KB 
ID:	172509
    Obs likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Got a couple good workouts in so far this week, feeling pretty good. I'm leaning towards bulking this next comp, I'm still dealing with lose skin on the tummy. I'd like to thicken my upper chest, build my traps and most importantly my legs. My legs have taken a big hit with my back issues. I bulk fairly easy, especially since I just lost muscle cutting. Bout to go to beast mode!

Name:	IMG_2488.JPG 
Views:	302 
Size:	575.6 KB 
ID:	172509
    You have come so far! Keep up the good work! Looking good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    guitarzan and Obs like this.

Bout a month in a tren /mast/test cycle, may swap it to tren/deca /test. Yea I know, 2 nor 9's but that combo works really well for me...lol

Bout a month in a tren/mast/test cycle, may swap it to tren/deca/test. Yea I know, 2 nor 9's but that combo works really well for me...lol
    Did you think about NPP instead of Deca ? A little less water retention.

I'm debating dbol . I don't like how it suppresses my appetite, but I love how it eases my joint pain. I'm really struggling with my shoulders right now, and it helps with that. Thinking bout trying gearheaded's approach. Instead of running a large amount for 4-6 weeks, I may take smaller doses for 8-10 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Did you think about NPP instead of Deca ? A little less water retention.

I've never tried it, but not concerned with water right now, trying to get over some joint pain. May swap to it last four weeks of comp? I'm taking tren e, test c, could swap to ace and prop as well the last 4 weeks

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm debating dbol. I don't like how it suppresses my appetite
    Would this not make it awesome for cutting based on that single benefit?

I've never tried it, but not concerned with water right now, trying to get over some joint pain. May swap to it last four weeks of comp? I'm taking tren e, test c, could swap to ace and prop as well the last 4 weeks
    NPP is great for shorter bulking cycles!

NPP is great for shorter bulking cycles!

Order placed!

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Would this not make it awesome for cutting based on that single benefit?
    I've thought that recently, lol. Drop it in the last few weeks to lose the water

Just took this one, I've lost enough, time to get big!

Name:	IMG_2499.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	172511
    Obs likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    How's the BP going bud?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    How's the BP going bud?
    Just got back from gym, for the second time today. This is about as high as I ever seen mine. I'll take that on a tren cycle! So far, so good.

Name:	IMG_2501.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	723.5 KB 
ID:	172527

Just got back from gym, for the second time today. This is about as high as I ever seen mine. I'll take that on a tren cycle! So far, so good.

Name:	IMG_2501.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	723.5 KB 
ID:	172527
    I guess you need to up your tren. I’m usually 120/70 on tren I get up into the 150’s. Thanks to Obs, I now use atenolol on tren.

guitarzan likes this.

I guess you need to up your tren . I’m usually 120/70 on tren I get up into the 150’s. Thanks to Obs, I now use atenolol on tren.

Lol, I'm around 750 a week now. My normal bp is 112/72

Obs
    I guess you need to up your tren . I’m usually 120/70 on tren I get up into the 150’s. Thanks to Obs, I now use atenolol on tren.

You ever have any sides whatsoever from atenolol?
    I cant tell I take it other than lower bp. I truly think its a kick ass bp med.

You ever have any sides whatsoever from atenolol?
    I cant tell I take it other than lower bp. I truly think its a kick ass bp med.
    No sides.... but the stuff from China is 25 mg. I bought some in Mexico and took the same number of pills but I didn’t realize it was twice as strong. I did not feel good for an hour or so..... but due to my stupidity. Other than that nothing.

Obs likes this.

Obs
    No sides.... but the stuff from China is 25 mg. I bought some in Mexico and took the same number of pills but I didn’t realize it was twice as strong. I did not feel good for an hour or so..... but due to my stupidity. Other than that nothing.

Brother says 50mg makes him tired.
    I have done 50 at once when jacked up on stims and it settled me down right quick. It is a lifesaver.

Brother says 50mg makes him tired.
    I have done 50 at once when jacked up on stims and it settled me down right quick. It is a lifesaver.
    I did 150. It sucked.

Obs likes this.

Obs
    I did 150. It sucked.

Lol! Damn!
    I would have gone to the ER and had them stick my heart with epinephrine!

Lol! Damn!
    I would have gone to the ER and had them stick my heart with epinephrine!
    I blame it on Obs. My bad influence. LOL

Obs likes this.

Finally got in a good week of lifting, so far. Worked legs for first time in awhile, felt ok on the back. If my back will hold out, and I can keep working legs, I will show y'all how fast I can grow...
    charger69 and Obs like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Finally got in a good week of lifting, so far. Worked legs for first time in awhile, felt ok on the back. If my back will hold out, and I can keep working legs, I will show y'all how fast I can grow...
    Comp is due on 1st May, we will see.
    guitarzan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Comp is due on 1st May, we will see.
    Yep, I should've waited, I've already put on 6lbs...lol
    Last edited by guitarzan; 04-26-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Make that 8lbs...
    Obs likes this.

Well crap. Started dbol this week, but forgot we going to the beach in a couple weeks. Probably gonna drop it in a few days, don't wanna go down there all bloated.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Well crap. Started dbol this week, but forgot we going to the beach in a couple weeks. Probably gonna drop it in a few days, don't wanna go down there all bloated.
    Love the beach. No better thing to do on the planet

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well I might hit the local beaches myself too, haven't been in 13 years.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information