Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Ufc 229!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    HD | UFC 229 Khabib vs McGregor HD Stream Prelims + HD Main Card

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    UFC 229 Prelims & Main

This one for the main.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    HD | UFC 229 Khabib vs McGregor HD Stream Prelims + HD Main Card
    Links not coming up would like to watch
    BG likes this.

BG
    Obs click on link post 33. Then scroll down s little and click where it list the fights. Then scroll through down a little then the links are there
    Obs likes this.

BG
    here it goes!!!!

Obs
    Wow khabib really fucked up.
    Connor is done beat and won't ever be the same but khabib just threw away his career at the peak.

Obs
    Thanks for the link btw
    I wouldnt have watched it otherwise.

Had no idea about khabib's ground game or I would have been betting on him. Connor has no ground game.

BG
    Wow that was a bad ending. Its a shame Khabib could have walked away being so on top...........unreal.
    Obs likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Wow khabib really fucked up.
    Connor is done beat and won't ever be the same but khabib just threw away his career at the peak.
    No he wont get in any trouble, I bet his team mates or coaches who ever that was will be banned though.
    Obs likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Great fights but poor choice at the end.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    No he wont get in any trouble, I bet his team mates or coaches who ever that was will be banned though.
    I honestly hope not. It was time someone shut connors mouth again. Dont know who khabib went after in the crowd but khabib seemed humble up till then.
    BG likes this.

I honestly hope not. It was time someone shut connors mouth again. Dont know who khabib went after in the crowd but khabib seemed humble up till then.
    Really? He beat Conor and then went to Conor’s corer and attached them. Then on top of that Khibib corner cane out and hit Conor and Conor didn’t retaliate. It’s pretty bad
    Obs and BG like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Really? He beat Conor and then went to Conor’s corer and attached them. Then on top of that Khibib corner cane out and hit Conor and Conor didn’t retaliate. It’s pretty bad
    Connors corner was running their mouths calling him every name in the book even though he took an honorable victory, I can imagine.

Connor was a pushy pushy loud mouth and he got it closed. I know khabib shouldnt have jumped the fence but I also no the guys in the crowd weren't innocent. Just my opinion.
    The guys that attacked connor should never be allowed near the ring again from my dinosaur perspective though. He was beat, exhausted, and didnt need a bunch of guys attacking him for sure. That was some really cowardly stuff.

It’s a very bad day for the ufc fans. No one wins with an ending like that. I really doubt we will see Khibib fightbin the ufc after that. Look at Paul Daley..., he never fought again in the ufc after hitting Josh after the bell
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Also this begs the question....

Why did khabibs guys go after Connor?
    Why didnt they head where Khabib did?

Really stupid behavior lol

"Khabib is gonna beat up everyone in the crowd... I know! We should rush Conor...."

??? Some serious brainpower at work there...
    Last edited by Obs; 10-07-2018 at 12:07 AM.
    BG likes this.

Also this begs the question....

Why did khabibs guys go after Connor?
    Why didnt they head where Khabib did?

Really stupid behavior lol
    The pre fight from Conor got to them. Pretty poor sportsmanship. I wanted Khibib to win too
    Obs and BG like this.

Obs
    The pre fight from Conor got to them. Pretty poor sportsmanship. I wanted Khibib to win too
    I guess they just dont get it though.
    Conor does what he does to sell himself and increase the purse. I think 99% of it is nothing personal but his loud mouth got him 75million in one night. I don't know what this fight was worth but if it weren't for conors antics it probably would have brought in a tenth as much revenue.

It would be difficult to not take it personally I suppose but good grief, its not a small town bar, they are on national television outnumbering an exhausted guy.
    BG likes this.

Ufc 229!!

I guess they just dont get it though.
    Conor does what he does to sell himself and increase the purse. I think 99% of it is nothing personal but his loud mouth got him 75million in one night. I don't know what this fight was worth but if it weren't for conors antics it probably would have brought in a tenth as much revenue.

It would be difficult to not take it personally I suppose but good grief, its not a small town bar, they are on national television outnumbering an exhausted guy.
    Exactly Tito used to do the same thing. There saying Khibib May get criminal charges stripped of the belt and then possibly Tony Fergusen and Conor fight for the belt
    Obs and BG like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Agreed on all points. At the end of the first round Conor had a face of ohhhh fck. And Khabib nailed him after that.

Supposedly Dillion Danis was running his mouth and no doubt khabib was full of adrenaline and just lost it.

Also conor was doing some professional fouls too which no doubt riled khabib.
    BG likes this.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Exactly Tito used to do the same thing. There saying Khibib May get criminal charges stripped of the belt and then possibly Tony Fergusen and Conor fight for the belt
    I'm sure that works for Dana. Because he forgives everybody who puts butts in the bleachers and coin in his pocket. Eventually Khabib comes off suspension, which sets up a high profile title fight against whoever holds it at that time. And he's very likely to retake the belt (27 professional fights without a loss and all his decision wins were unanimous) and nobody sells tickets like a champion people hate.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    I'm sure that works for Dana. Because he forgives everybody who puts butts in the bleachers and coin in his pocket. Eventually Khabib comes off suspension, which sets up a high profile title fight against whoever holds it at that time. And he's very likely to retake the belt (27 professional fights without a loss and all his decision wins were unanimous) and nobody sells tickets like a champion people hate.
    Not if Khibib looses his green card
    BG likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do not think so. Although Dana wants the money, he is pretty set on violations. He is one that will say screw the money if someone did something that goes against the values.

On the other hand, these are not normal people. These are trained professionals. Letting the smack talk get to them shows a lack of professionalism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BG likes this.

Everything now looks like it’s up to ufc and nac. Conor and jus corner chose not to press charges
    Obs likes this.

BG
    I dont think much will happen, look at the incident with the bus. Other fighters, innocent ones were hurt, fights had to be canceled and Conner came out unscathed. Who ever that was that punched Conner will probably be banned from the UFC and all events, thats unacceptable and Dana will do something about that. But Khabib, UFC has their new bad boy, hes finally healthy and now everyone will want him to lose and that means big business for the ufc. Theres many guys he has never fought so Khabib has lots of high profile fights left in him.

It a shame Conner fought him with out fighting again in the UFC, he fought Khabib at his best in his prime, Conner was not. No excuses just a bad idea on McGregors part. If the had fought after Conner Ko'd Aldo I things would have been different. I hope Conner fights a few more times consecutively and then fights Khabib again.

BTW: I stayed up to 2am, didnt drink anything and feel like I have a small hang over.......fuk Im old
    Obs and DCI like this.

BG
    So supposedly to two guys in Khabibs corner have been arrested after the fight.

EDIT: Three guys were arrested but Conner would not press charges so they were released.

Nevada gaming commission has withheld Khabibs purse pending investigation and Conner got his.
    Last edited by BG; 10-07-2018 at 08:59 AM.

Ufc 229!!

So supposedly to two guys in Khabibs corner have been arrested after the fight.
    They were released though because Conor chose not to press any charges. Now it’s up to the nac and ufc. Conor wants that rematch

BG
    Obs likes this.

Great link... after watching what Dana had to say it sheds a whole new light on the whole thing from the bus incident all the way through last nights incident.
    BG likes this.

DCI
    I dont think much will happen, look at the incident with the bus. Other fighters, innocent ones were hurt, fights had to be canceled and Conner came out unscathed. Who ever that was that punched Conner will probably be banned from the UFC and all events, thats unacceptable and Dana will do something about that. But Khabib, UFC has their new bad boy, hes finally healthy and now everyone will want him to lose and that means big business for the ufc. Theres many guys he has never fought so Khabib has lots of high profile fights left in him.

It a shame Conner fought him with out fighting again in the UFC, he fought Khabib at his best in his prime, Conner was not. No excuses just a bad idea on McGregors part. If the had fought after Conner Ko'd Aldo I things would have been different. I hope Conner fights a few more times consecutively and then fights Khabib again.

BTW: I stayed up to 2am, didnt drink anything and feel like I have a small hang over.......fuk Im old
    I literally said exactly the same to a buddy earlier nearly word for word.
    BG likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    I literally said exactly the same to a buddy earlier nearly word for word.
    I love how straight Dan is.

Great link... after watching what Dana had to say it sheds a whole new light on the whole thing from the bus incident all the way through last nights incident.
    Like minds

BG
    I didnt know much about T. Fegurson.......but hes growing on me

I liked Tony’s interview after the fights last night.... lol says after he gets the belt at 155 he will go up to 170 and clean out that division... pretty bold statement

DCI
    I think he and eddie bravo have had a few too many disco biscuits haha.

https://youtu.be/VtA_BKY-K0M

This is hilarious also.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    first, i agree BG, i went to canes game then home to watch, i am dead today, feel really old.
    second, I see people everywhere saying it was bad day for fans of ufc, well i disagree. I fvcking loved it, i loved watching the chaos.
    with all due respect, people need to open their eyes, CM insulted a russian muslims family. everytime they showed the training camps CM was enjoying life while the russian bear was preparing for mother fvcking war.

they can fight 10 times and the outcome will not change.

i do think it was stupid what he did, but watching it was great.
    Obs, DCI and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    first, i agree BG, i went to canes game then home to watch, i am dead today, feel really old.
    second, I see people everywhere saying it was bad day for fans of ufc, well i disagree. I fvcking loved it, i loved watching the chaos.
    with all due respect, people need to open their eyes, CM insulted a russian muslims family. everytime they showed the training camps CM was enjoying life while the russian bear was preparing for mother fvcking war.

they can fight 10 times and the outcome will not change.

i do think it was stupid what he did, but watching it was great.
    I agree that CM’s insults are unacceptable but Dana said in the press conference that they will not add any rules that stop them from doing that
    DCI likes this.

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ...Conor wants that rematch
    What the fuck for? Apart from the purse, of course.

It wasn't even a contest. Khabib's first take-down was 16 fucking seconds into the first round. It was exactly in the middle of the ring but ended up with McGregor's back against the cage. He used up every trick he knew but never got out of Khabib's grasp.

Which removed any doubt who King Dog Shit was.

23 seconds into round 2, Khabib cracked McGregor on the jaw and sent him stumbling. 20 seconds later he put McGregor on the canvas, where he spent the next three minutes. Even when he got up he still couldn't figure out how to get off the cage of out of Khabib's control.

At that point McGregor was down 16-20.

Khabib obviously was fatigued in the fourth because he didn't manage to put McGregor on the mat for all of 67 seconds. But whether he had tapped or not, McGregor wasn't getting up for the rest of that round. Which would have made it 40-33 on the scorecards.

Even if he'd managed to make it to the fifth, McGregor couldn't have finished Khabib if he'd cracked him over the head with a bottle of Bushmill's.

He's simply not a credible challenger to Nurmagomedov. And won't be until he fixes his pathetic ground game. But considering that McGregor already has been in MMA for 10 years, and obviously has worked so diligently at avoiding getting any semblance of a credible ground game, he better believe in reincarnation because it ain't happening in this lifetime.

McGregor reminds me or Lesnar. Both of them brought YUGE PPV sales but neither one of them had the chops to stay at the top for long.
    DCI and BG like this.

DCI
    McGregor reminds me of Mike Tyson. Ie if he doesn't clean house quickly he gives up and looses his mental edge.

Nate diaz fucked him up as the fight went on in the first one. And in the 2nd fight with Diaz he won just about not totally convincally imo.

https://youtu.be/S9-67cVE9n4

This video shows different angles after the fight.
    BG likes this.

BG
    What the fuck for? Apart from the purse, of course.

It wasn't even a contest. Khabib's first take-down was 16 fucking seconds into the first round. It was exactly in the middle of the ring but ended up with McGregor's back against the cage. He used up every trick he knew but never got out of Khabib's grasp.

Which removed any doubt who King Dog Shit was.

23 seconds into round 2, Khabib cracked McGregor on the jaw and sent him stumbling. 20 seconds later he put McGregor on the canvas, where he spent the next three minutes. Even when he got up he still couldn't figure out how to get off the cage of out of Khabib's control.

At that point McGregor was down 16-20.

Khabib obviously was fatigued in the fourth because he didn't manage to put McGregor on the mat for all of 67 seconds. But whether he had tapped or not, McGregor wasn't getting up for the rest of that round. Which would have made it 40-33 on the scorecards.

Even if he'd managed to make it to the fifth, McGregor couldn't have finished Khabib if he'd cracked him over the head with a bottle of Bushmill's.

He's simply not a credible challenger to Nurmagomedov. And won't be until he fixes his pathetic ground game. But considering that McGregor already has been in MMA for 10 years, and obviously has worked so diligently at avoiding getting any semblance of a credible ground game, he better believe in reincarnation because it ain't happening in this lifetime.

McGregor reminds me or Lesnar. Both of them brought YUGE PPV sales but neither one of them had the chops to stay at the top for long.
    I think Conner could do much better, many guys have, he didnt fight for 2 years, it wasnt smart to take this fight. He should have taken it after Aldo (not sure if Khabib was still injured) or right after the Diaz second fight. Khabib was at his peak, best he's ever been and Conner was there a few years back. He fucked up being greedy with the boxing match and paid for it when he came back to mma. You cant leave MMA when your in your prime, you just cant get back to that level with out some fights under your belt.
    McGregor reminds me of Mike Tyson. Ie if he doesn't clean house quickly he gives up and looses his mental edge.

Nate diaz fucked him up as the fight went on in the first one. And in the 2nd fight with Diaz he won just about not totally convincally imo.

https://youtu.be/S9-67cVE9n4

This video shows different angles after the fight.
    People can look at it any way you like, Nate didnt win that second fight, he got fucked up.
    Obs likes this.

DCI
    He def got a decent beaten but I had a look at it again. Still not fully convinced.

Did you see the video of Conor saying to Khabib that it was only business not personal at all.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    He def got a decent beaten but I had a look at it again. Still not fully convinced.

Did you see the video of Conor saying to Khabib that it was only business not personal at all.
    I didnt see that but thats what I have always said. Smack talk and building up the fight is what makes their paychecks. Then again maybe the entire thing was just them promoting the next fight lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information