Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 74
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Physical weakness and itís link to socialist beliefs

  1. #1
    Jayd85's Avatar
    Jayd85 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    56

    Physical weakness and itís link to socialist beliefs

    Interesting read I came across this morning regarding physical strength, bicep size, gym frequency and itís correlation to to your leaning toward socialism and capitalism.
    We always link socialist, liberal leanings to the physically weak. Now science is too.

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...47144670313639
    Last edited by Jayd85; 01-09-2019 at 01:19 PM.
    Obs and AR's King Silabolin like this.

  2. #2
    MuscleScience's Avatar
    MuscleScience is online now ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ShredVille
    Posts
    12,464
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayd85 View Post
    Interesting read I came across this morning regarding physical strength, bicep size, gym frequency and it’s correlation to to your leaning toward socialism and capitalism.
    We always link socialist, liberal leanings to the physically weak. Now science is too.
    This is interesting that you posted this. There is a lot of hot button topics out now on this subject. I’ve heard it called beta-male theory or soy boy phenomena by some.
    Obs and RaginCajun like this.
    ďIf you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.Ē Albert Einstein

    "Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

    "In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

    Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

    No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.


    Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

    Tips For Young Lifters


    MuscleScience Training Log

  3. #3
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Nice brother good post
    Jayd85 likes this.

  4. #4
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    You should post the link I want to read it
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  5. #5
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Got two houses full of welfare living metheads with dog/yard ornaments baking in my ear all day.

    I just yelled at the top of my lungs for them to shut up and cussed every meth head on earth.

    I noticed the hammers swinging (trying to restore this neighborhood the tweekers ruined) stopped swinging to listen to the roid raging psychopath sling spit all over himself.
    Quester likes this.

  6. #6
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Got two houses full of welfare living metheads with dog/yard ornaments baking in my ear all day.

    I just yelled at the top of my lungs for them to shut up and cussed every meth head on earth.

    I noticed the hammers swinging (trying to restore this neighborhood the tweekers ruined) stopped swinging to listen to the roid raging psychopath sling spit all over himself.
    Put me on speaker. I’ve got a few things I can tell them.
    Obs likes this.

  7. #7
    Jayd85's Avatar
    Jayd85 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    You should post the link I want to read it
    Haha I thought I did!

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...47144670313639


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,227
    Obs, Couchlockd and Quester like this.

  9. #9
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Put me on speaker. I’ve got a few things I can tell them.
    But if I choke them to death, I am the one that goes to jail... Is that justice?

  10. #10
    Jayd85's Avatar
    Jayd85 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    But if I choke them to death, I am the one that goes to jail... Is that justice?
    In my experience with an old neighbor (before meth was popular. They smoked crack) you have to provoke them. Then your clear to start swinging. It can be tough if youíve already scared them to death though. You may have to wait until thereís a group and they think they can take you.
    Obs likes this.

  11. #11
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayd85 View Post
    In my experience with an old neighbor (before meth was popular. They smoked crack) you have to provoke them. Then your clear to start swinging. It can be tough if you’ve already scared them to death though. You may have to wait until there’s a group and they think they can take you.
    Now I am getting tuned on.

  12. #12
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayd85 View Post
    In my experience with an old neighbor (before meth was popular. They smoked crack) you have to provoke them. Then your clear to start swinging. It can be tough if you’ve already scared them to death though. You may have to wait until there’s a group and they think they can take you.
    You’ve never seen Obs. They are already scared.
    Jayd85 and Obs like this.

  13. #13
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,537
    Damn pee sitting down beta males

    Speaking of peeing sitting down, wonder how GBrice is doing
    Obs likes this.

  14. #14
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    997
    I would say this is propaganda to end masculinity
    Soon as my test levels where high everyone started hating
    They hate real men and they want you to conform to what society wants you to be
    Obs likes this.

  15. #15
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    I would say this is propaganda to end masculinity
    Soon as my test levels where high everyone started hating
    They hate real men and they want you to conform to what society wants you to be
    Yes.
    They also can't stand exceptionality.
    Midiocre is celebrated today.

    I made my sons turn of some gay ass acting youtube guy the other day and gave them a lecture for twenty minutes about how there was lots of schwazenneger and stallone movies on netflix and direct tv.
    EDCG19 and Quester like this.

  16. #16
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    This is gay son.... Look, "Predator".
    EDCG19 and Capebuffalo like this.

  17. #17
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    Damn pee sitting down beta males

    Speaking of peeing sitting down, wonder how GBrice is doing
    Well, you know - I have a large member. In standing, gravity pulls my d-hole down to an 80-90 degree angle. This means if Iím sleepy and not paying attention while standing up, well, piss goes south badly. In sitting, not a problem.

    Just guessing mathematically and physics wise. IF I had a short member, well that would be pointed at an angle that while standing would still hit the toilet, yet in sitting just might not make it in the bowl.

    Maybe you have it wrong.
    Obs likes this.

  18. #18
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yes.
    They also can't stand exceptionality.
    Midiocre is celebrated today.

    I made my sons turn of some gay ass acting youtube guy the other day and gave them a lecture for twenty minutes about how there was lots of schwazenneger and stallone movies on netflix and direct tv.


    That's a hilarious post because its true. Many of us grew up with different hero's we saw on tv and aspired to be strong like them. This new shit the kids are watching these days is pure thrash

    Stallone and Arnold awesome, get them into JCVD or at least watch HEAT
    Obs likes this.

  19. #19
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    [/B]

    That's a hilarious post because its true. Many of us grew up with different hero's we saw on tv and aspired to be strong like them. This new shit the kids are watching these days is pure thrash

    Stallone and Arnold awesome, get them into JCVD or at least watch HEAT
    Yes, they have a totally different idea of entertainment. We rented vhs tapes of arnold in his acting pinnacle.
    Now they watch a bunch of queers speak valley girl and giggle.
    Its disgusting
    Ernst, EDCG19 and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  20. #20
    Ernst's Avatar
    Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Heart is in Vienna
    Posts
    18,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yes, they have a totally different idea of entertainment. We rented vhs tapes of arnold in his acting pinnacle.
    Now they watch a bunch of queers speak valley girl and giggle.
    Its disgusting
    I like Valley Girl. Well, part of it, anyway. Most of all because it has EG Daily looking hot in minimal clothing (she's the one in the black and white).

    Obs likes this.

  21. #21
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    20,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    But if I choke them to death, I am the one that goes to jail... Is that justice?
    What? No, what kind of fake @ss logic is that? No, they were all choking and you tried to clear some airways.

    Gotta love the Good Samaritan law.
    Obs and Capebuffalo like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  22. #22
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    9,976
    Blog Entries
    1
    I suppose this goes with my day yesterday,

    Me & wife go out - wife hands dude a bill, guy laughs & can't get the change out of his drawer - wife laughs

    I look down, dude has the nicest fake chick nails on his hands

    I just start laughing

    Don't get me wrong, I'm as weird as it gets - but, some shit is too funny

    I'm like dude, those are some real nice nails - and not even joking. We talked for a min till the food came up. . . That's the conclusion I formed, it's like some try to be less masculine on purpose just because it's considered "cool" or some shit.


    More test for me plz, I suppose they like the estro & progesterone best - whatever works I guess
    Obs likes this.

  23. #23
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I suppose this goes with my day yesterday,

    Me & wife go out - wife hands dude a bill, guy laughs & can't get the change out of his drawer - wife laughs

    I look down, dude has the nicest fake chick nails on his hands

    I just start laughing

    Don't get me wrong, I'm as weird as it gets - but, some shit is too funny

    I'm like dude, those are some real nice nails - and not even joking. We talked for a min till the food came up. . . That's the conclusion I formed, it's like some try to be less masculine on purpose just because it's considered "cool" or some shit.


    More test for me plz, I suppose they like the estro & progesterone best - whatever works I guess
    I think they just have no clue what it feels like to be a male. Especially the most desired and dominant male in the room.

  24. #24
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    9,976
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I think they just have no clue what it feels like to be a male. Especially the most desired and dominant male in the room.
    But, what kinda bugs me is a lot that I refer to e so young - this kid went to the high school on my block, couldn't b over 20 or so



    They never ever get to know



    But - what do I know
    Obs likes this.

  25. #25
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yes, they have a totally different idea of entertainment. We rented vhs tapes of arnold in his acting pinnacle.
    Now they watch a bunch of queers speak valley girl and giggle.
    Its disgusting
    It truly is a lot of this content the kids are watching around YouTube these days is propaganda
    Glad I'm not the only one still enjoying the classics instead some of the new media coming out
    Obs likes this.

  26. #26
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

    Don't get me wrong, I'm as weird as it gets - but, some shit is too funny

    I'm like dude, those are some real nice nails - and not even joking. We talked for a min till the food came up. . . That's the conclusion I formed, it's like some try to be less masculine on purpose just because it's considered "cool" or some shit.


    More test for me plz, I suppose they like the estro & progesterone best - whatever works I guess
    I worked with some MTF guys before and they try to shed all of their masculinity as best as they can but all I see is someone with a psychological issue. This is just programming being passed down to the next generation.. its not ok but i guess that makes me a bigoted old fool
    Obs likes this.

  27. #27
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    I worked with some MTF guys before and they try to shed all of their masculinity as best as they can but all I see is someone with a psychological issue. This is just programming being passed down to the next generation.. its not ok but i guess that makes me a bigoted old fool
    Its ok to be bigoted like me.

    Someday they will accept that we don't accept them or give a fuck what they think.
    EDCG19 and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  28. #28
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Its ok to be bigoted like me.

    Someday they will accept that we don't accept them or give a fuck what they think.
    Yeah, I see the same thing I think things may change in the future as the younger generation is coming up and they may become more Conservative than any base group before us. (That's something I have heard online so not sure if its accurate)
    The system has been throwing so much crap into the youths heads and actually brainwashing them that it might back fire and people will start waking up like in France

    When things get too bad than people wake up and want to get to work..
    Obs likes this.

  29. #29
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    But, what kinda bugs me is a lot that I refer to e so young - this kid went to the high school on my block, couldn't b over 20 or so



    They never ever get to know



    But - what do I know
    Evryone is forced to accept it and the disease spreads.
    Every boy that feels shy now has a world telling him maybe he is gay when some girl is mean to him etc...

    Then we have a bunch of lying ass science swearing that its not a choice its chemical.

    I am expected to accept transgender people though they can't accept themselves....


    Nothing wrong with being Gay just don't bother me with it or try to indoctrinate my kids with 98% gay media.
    < <Samson> > likes this.

  30. #30
    Proximal's Avatar
    Proximal is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    2,720
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yes, they have a totally different idea of entertainment. We rented vhs tapes of arnold in his acting pinnacle.
    Now they watch a bunch of queers speak valley girl and giggle.
    Its disgusting
    Just messing with you on this Obs, but Robert Mitchum would have had a problem with Arnold as a rather PC & pregnant father in the movie "Junior", lol.

    I haven't heard "valley talk" since the 80's out here (I live in the valley). The valley isn't that bad actually. It gets uncomfortable though going "over the hill" to places like Melrose & Beverly Hills.

    BTW, watched an old Clint movie called "A Perfect World", I think you'd like and indentify with the Kevin Costner character.

    BTW, good luck with your f'd up Meth neighbors.

  31. #31
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    9,976
    Blog Entries
    1
    Junior is the only Arnold movie that I have never watched
    Proximal and Obs like this.

  32. #32
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    Isn't the current phrase of the week on news channels "toxic masculinity" or something similar?
    EDCG19, Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  33. #33
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,227
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Isn't the current phrase of the week on news channels "toxic masculinity" or something similar?
    No. Manufactured crisis.
    Obs likes this.

  34. #34
    Jayd85's Avatar
    Jayd85 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Isn't the current phrase of the week on news channels "toxic masculinity" or something similar?
    This was a 2018 phrase. Itís now commonly accepted that being masculine is a negative thing.
    Obs likes this.

  35. #35
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is online now Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    997
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    No. Manufactured crisis.
    Yes good point. Most of the news is fake anyway and they spin what they want you to think/believe
    Puppets at the top
    Slaves at the bottom
    Obs likes this.

  36. #36
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,227
    Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Yes good point. Most of the news is fake anyway and they spin what they want you to think/believe
    Puppets at the top
    Slaves at the bottom
    Fucking Democratic parrots is all the media is.
    Old Duffer, Jayd85, Obs and 1 others like this.

  37. #37
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is online now HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    No. Manufactured crisis.

    Yep, definitely the current phrase. They must email out talking points to all their talking heads.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  38. #38
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Just messing with you on this Obs, but Robert Mitchum would have had a problem with Arnold as a rather PC & pregnant father in the movie "Junior", lol.

    I haven't heard "valley talk" since the 80's out here (I live in the valley). The valley isn't that bad actually. It gets uncomfortable though going "over the hill" to places like Melrose & Beverly Hills.

    BTW, watched an old Clint movie called "A Perfect World", I think you'd like and indentify with the Kevin Costner character.

    BTW, good luck with your f'd up Meth neighbors.
    Valley girl is saying things such as:

    Like.... Seriously I was not impressed. etc.

    About 80% of adult males speak in this manner now.
    Valley girl was the fastest growing trend a few years ago. It has infected every language.

    I am not "like" any damn thing.
    I am a male.

    I tell my boys you will get in less trouble for cussing.
    I tell them to say "such as" and only to say it where it is warranted.

    The difference is your 60 year old boss wont be speaking like that because he is in charge and he is decisive. The beta non dominant, float on the breeze, bare minimal effort, video gamers and feminine af males use "like" or "seriously" twenty times in a sentence. My son said it so much I named my belt "seriously" and said next time you want "seriously" you just say it.

    Example:

    "Ted was like, "MOOOVE" and I was like, seriously?"

    Or

    "Ted said to "MOVE" so I plowed his ass for being rude."

    It takes only direct eye contact, a firm handshake, and controlling the conversation to be a dominant male today. 99% cannot do all three.

    The floppy wormy stand for nothings on youtube and tv are exactly what is wrong with the world. Feminized males from divorced families that were raised almost exclusively by females.

    They buy into a victim mentality they are spoon fed and always have an excuse for their failures.

    ITS MY ADD
    ADHD
    My parents were mean to me
    My daddy beat me with a belt
    My mommy was over critical
    I just dont fit in because I am an introvert
    I was judged/made fun of all my life
    Parents were on drugs
    Lost someone important
    Or my favorite.... "My boss was a dick so I quit."

    Yep...
    Welcome to earth bitch.
    We all had that shit.
    Now you are an adult and we aren't going to be blaming our actions or lack thereof on past or supposed handicaps.
    You are where you are because you put yourself there with your own hands and feet. Not someone else or your government.

    I use the term non-hacker a lot with my kids.
    A man is one or the other. There is no inbetween and the world is chock full of non-hackers with no sense of direction or accountability.

    My boys will own their failures and their successes.

    Maybe someday they will blame their actions on their dad but they better whisper that shit where I cant hear it.

    Now that they are old enough I have explained books full of shit like this to them.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-10-2019 at 02:52 PM.
    Jayd85 and EDCG19 like this.

  39. #39
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,976
    Also, just to be clear, the epitome of socialism is the mindset that a persons successes or failures are not of their own doing.

    I am not interested in a socialist disneyland where the government enslaves the hard working so that they can support the limp wristed excuse manufacturers.

    America is supposed to be sink or swim. Not a community of non hackers like Europe.


  40. #40
    Jayd85's Avatar
    Jayd85 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    56

    Physical weakness and itís link to socialist beliefs

    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Valley girl is saying things such as:

    Like.... Seriously I was not impressed. etc.

    About 80% of adult males speak in this manner now.
    Valley girl was the fastest growing trend a few years ago. It has infected every language.

    I am not "like" any damn thing.
    I am a male.

    I tell my boys you will get in less trouble for cussing.
    I tell them to say "such as" and only to say it where it is warranted.

    The difference is your 60 year old boss wont be speaking like that because he is in charge and he is decisive. The beta non dominant, float on the breeze, bare minimal effort, video gamers and feminine af males use "like" or "seriously" twenty times in a sentence. My son said it so much I named my belt "seriously" and said next time you want "seriously" you just say it.

    Example:

    "Ted was like, "MOOOVE" and I was like, seriously?"

    Or

    "Ted said to "MOVE" so I plowed his ass for being rude."

    It takes only direct eye contact, a firm handshake, and controlling the conversation to be a dominant male today. 99% cannot do all three.

    The floppy wormy stand for nothings on youtube and tv are exactly what is wrong with the world. Feminized males from divorced families that were raised almost exclusively by females.

    They buy into a victim mentality they are spoon fed and always have an excuse for their failures.

    ITS MY ADD
    ADHD
    My parents were mean to me
    My daddy beat me with a belt
    My mommy was over critical
    I just dont fit in because I am an introvert
    I was judged/made fun of all my life
    Parents were on drugs
    Lost someone important
    Or my favorite.... "My boss was a dick so I quit."

    Yep...
    Welcome to earth bitch.
    We all had that shit.
    Now you are an adult and we aren't going to be blaming our actions or lack thereof on past or supposed handicaps.
    You are where you are because you put yourself there with your own hands and feet. Not someone else or your government.

    I use the term non-hacker a lot with my kids.
    A man is one or the other. There is no inbetween and the world is chock full of non-hackers with no sense of direction or accountability.

    My boys will own their failures and their successes.

    Maybe someday they will blame their actions on their dad but they better whisper that shit where I cant hear it.

    Now that they are old enough I have explained books full of shit like this to them.
    Itís funny you bring up feminized males and boys lacking a father. Hereís an article I recalled reading a while back (Iím a Ben Shapiro fan, Iíll own that) about fathers needing to raise men.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.new...977142%3famp=1

    To grab a quick quote ďThe social science on the necessity of fatherhood is absolutely clear. According to a massive recent Harvard study, the most powerful factor putting young men at risk of criminal behavior and poverty is lack of fathers in the neighborhoodónot even fathers in the home, fathers in the neighborhood more generally. A prevalence of responsible men can even help compensate for lack of fathers in the home.Ē
    Let modern pussy culture continue raising boys.....
    To your limp wristed comment, holy shit man thatís great. A common descriptor my father used all growing up and even to this day to describe most young men is ďlimp wristed faggotsĒ. Iíve continued using the term and hope someday my boy will use it!
    Obs likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •