Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: List of covid19 Deaths

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.

List of covid19 Deaths

Post up a list of the people that you know who died of covid-19 that did not have underlying health issues regarding immunity or respiratory issues. No Liars I want a complete list. This should cover about 1 million people or more.

You don't need to name names by the way. That would be stupid just give me a number in regards of friend of a friend of a friend Etc ..

If you don't know their health history in any regards then please don't count them.

Rita, who I made a post about had COPD. She was over safety and died fairly suddenly because she fell ill and it was known that she was ill and that her body couldn't fight off the infection. I am almost certain it was covid-19. So that is the one that I know of that may have died from covid-19. We had awaited her death for some time.

By the way the original synopsis for her death was complications with pneumonia but that was just before all of this shit was handed down about covid-19.

Flu swabs have been collected from November and tested for covid-19 and it has been proven that it was in the US since November. This honestly makes their statistics more believable because if it was a new thing deaths would not have been counted as covid 19 even though they have since counted deaths that were not covid-19 related, as covid-19 deaths.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How about someone who had it, but didn’t even miss a full week of work? That would be me.

Apparently my smoking two packs per day and breathing silicates and petroleum fumes all day at work didn’t quite put me far enough into “at risk” to even need to go to a PCP over it. I thought it was just the flu, until I later had an antibodies test run.
    The road, 2jz_calgary and lovbyts like this.

This thread will go precisely where I thought it would.

This is the first year I didn't get sick of anything since I was a freaking kid.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I swear I had this shit -

I gotten sick somewhere right around December. Symptoms were very flu like with only one difference - straight yellow(like lemon yellow) snot that felt like a nose bleed

No one else out of all the people we have up and down the grapevine
    The road likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    This is the first year I didn't get sick of anything since I was a freaking kid.
    A whole year and your not sick of anything??

I’m sick of shit every day, wish I had an easy life like yours.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I swear I had this shit -

I gotten sick somewhere right around December. Symptoms were very flu like with only one difference - straight yellow(like lemon yellow) snot that felt like a nose bleed

No one else out of all the people we have up and down the grapevine
    My cousins and people they work with had this also, same time in NY, a few of the guys he worked with came back negative with the antibody, he should have his results today. They all thought they had it, Will be interesting if he comes back negative.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I don’t know anyone who’s died from it or know anyone who knows anyone who died from it.

I also suspect I had it back in November when they were just calling it. “A nasty upper respiratory infection” that is going around. With this bone shattering cough. Then I had the flu, then I had walking pneumonia. I was sick for like three months. It makes sense
    The road likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    My wife thinks I had it in December. Flu symptoms. Who knows.
    Know a family the mom dad and 1of2 kids had it. Mom no symptoms dad mild kid ran 102 fever for a few days.
    The road likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    my list isn't long

local 13 year old girl died of Covid a few weeks back . no related underlying conditions.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Not intended to be confrontational.

My wife and I know of about a dozen. My wife and her friends have also lost a few patients (that don’t really qualify as friends). Not sure, but some must have had pre-existing conditions as well. All deaths were in their mid-70’s and older. We also hang out with and know a lot more folks in that age range though (and with pre-existing conditions) so that shouldn’t come as a surprise.

What you all said above is completely correct. Most of us have or will have this. But even in the congested cluster fuck that New York is, unless you are very elderly, your chances for severe symptoms and symptoms requiring hospitalization are extremely rare. Some nice stats have been compiled now in New York that really shows this; really comforting actually, everyone on this board fairs very well. That’s great news. Now open my gym please.
    The road likes this.

BG
    My cousin got his results back, negative, they really thought they had it in NY early December. Not saying Corona wasn’t there, it just wasn’t what they had.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Blog Entries
    Interesting

Sorta,

Even after the gyms open, I am not going back for a while - I figure

This crap that they are proposing makes going to the gym more of a chore than a leisurely activity - face mask this. . . . GTFO. . . . . Thankfully all of this isn't the 2020 black death or anything. . . . I felt like this from the start. . . Try your best not to get it, if you do - do your best to shake it as quickly as possible. . . I never really seen how this is much much worse than our yearly flu(that I never get a shot for)

Although it really did teach me that I never want to work in anything that has to do in the front line medical field
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Interesting

Sorta,

Even after the gyms open, I am not going back for a while - I figure

This crap that they are proposing makes going to the gym more of a chore than a leisurely activity - face mask this. . . . GTFO. . . . . Thankfully all of this isn't the 2020 black death or anything. . . . I felt like this from the start. . . Try your best not to get it, if you do - do your best to shake it as quickly as possible. . . I never really seen how this is much much worse than our yearly flu(that I never get a shot for)

Although it really did teach me that I never want to work in anything that has to do in the front line medical field
    unfortunately , getting covid is not the real threat . its the govt solution to covid and altering of economies, society, etc.. thats a much bigger threat

According to our governor, it’s going to be months before the gyms open here

Medical professionals have their risks, but so do most if not all jobs.

Hell, look at road’s occupation.

When the gyms open, Im sure the restrictions are going be a pain in the ass.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Well now everyone’s immune system is fucking tanked from avoiding germs for three months, so now when they hit us with some real shit we’re totally screwed

Blog Entries
    Anyone who’s anyone knows the current state of things is a tad uncertain

This stupid society failing is just as likely an asteroid
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Well now everyone’s immune system is fucking tanked from avoiding germs for three months, so now when they hit us with some real shit we’re totally screwed
    Nah. Your immune system doesn’t exactly work like that. And now that the worse part of the flu season is over, we’ll all be fine & dandy (just with less $, out of shape and with shit looking hair) but sure ain’t going to die or likely get really sick from this. But if I have to return to school before my gym opens or I can get a hair-cut, I’m going to be pissed.
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Got to get me one of these. Company name “Morning Wood”. Nothing like having a little beaver on your face. LMAO!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails List of covid19 Deaths-bbe0d1cb-92ad-417b-85d9-2050556f70df.jpg  
    The road, XnavyHMCS and BG like this.

I simply can't believe that you know of 12 that died without underlying conditions especially because you live in California. I mean that with the respect proximal what I mean is in areas like that particularly they lump every single thing that could possibly be covid-19 and Mark it as covid. Major cities in Liberal places have the highest rates because that's what they want. It's all 100% bullshit and everyone who fell for it and participated can rest assured that it was all bulshit and they have every right to be pissed off and lash out at the cock sucking government that perpetrated it
    Proximal and XnavyHMCS like this.

Flu deaths none. COPD deaths very few or none. Pneumonia deaths very few or none. I can't wait to see the statistics and how people died of two different things on down the road.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    One acquaintance got it for real. Tested and confirmed. He's a recently retired cop and in pretty good shape. It knocked him on his ass. Weeks in the hospital ICU. Six days on a ventilator. Left the hospital using a walker. He's now back at home completing his recovery. The virus and the hospital stay took a toll on him physically.

That's it. One confirmed. Zero deaths.

I understand heightened precautions and sanitation measures. I do not understand closing the planet but leaving Walmart open. Makes no sense at all.

I simply can't believe that you know of 12 that died without underlying conditions especially because you live in California. I mean that with the respect proximal what I mean is in areas like that particularly they lump every single thing that could possibly be covid-19 and Mark it as covid. Major cities in Liberal places have the highest rates because that's what they want. It's all 100% bullshit and everyone who fell for it and participated can rest assured that it was all bulshit and they have every right to be pissed off and lash out at the cock sucking government that perpetrated it

My wife, myself and our friends are in their 60’s and 70’s. Many of us still have surviving parents, which means 80’s and above. My wife is in a sewing and quilting group of older woman and they too are quite elderly and a couple of them passed.

I said above that some that we knew that died did in fact have pre-existing conditions. When you get to be that age, many times it’s hard not to regrettably. But, when so many that we know die now, that for many years survived the flu, etc. it is more than coincidental. Did they run a test? Hell no. There still is not enough tests to go around. But you do the calculus of this thing in your mind, rule out other variables and the answer is there. They do not randomly lump a diagnosis together, they simply don’t. Like everything there are errors, but you can’t make that an argument for this pandemic being false.
    Last edited by Proximal; 05-08-2020 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Too long winded

Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    One acquaintance got it for real. Tested and confirmed. He's a recently retired cop and in pretty good shape. It knocked him on his ass. Weeks in the hospital ICU. Six days on a ventilator. Left the hospital using a walker. He's now back at home completing his recovery. The virus and the hospital stay took a toll on him physically.

That's it. One confirmed. Zero deaths.

I understand heightened precautions and sanitation measures. I do not understand closing the planet but leaving Walmart open. Makes no sense at all.
    Damn, how old? Coming off of a ventilator intact is a bitch. Congrats to your acquaintance.
    Ernst likes this.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Damn, how old? Coming off of a ventilator intact is a bitch. Congrats to your acquaintance.
    I'd put him in his early 50's. He lifts, runs, and does distance bike rides. This guy is not weak.
    Proximal likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Only know of 1 COVID-19 death at work. Young guy in his 30s... nonsmoker, rarely drank, and was a fitness freak. Supposedly, there were 4 more at work, but I didn't know them or there health history ( I work at a fairly large facility).

Out here on the sticks where I live, I don't know of any that have passed from it. I guess low population density has a lot to do with it.

Not to detract from the Road's thread, but I am awful nervous about the Fed overnight rates possibly going negative. Between that and all the paper bring printed, I MAY become a casualty related to COVID-19/some attempt to depopulate those who don't like to rely on the government for everything.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    ^ interesting

Like I said, everyone who’s anyone who knows anything around(MD’s, Lawyers, Ivestors, Property Owners, Business Owners, etc) all agree - shit rn is quite up in the air

We’re still barely making shit meet - we get no assistance aside from this stimulus crap. . . We’re used to making double that in a week(yet, I’m amazed we’re doing this well, we’re at 55-60% of last year’s earnings)

I can’t even imagine the losses from the large gyms here. . . Their property leases are tens of thousands monthly

And - at the same time we all still have the same idea “we don’t wanna get sick”
    almostgone likes this.

99JT is offline Member
    Flu deaths none. COPD deaths very few or none. Pneumonia deaths very few or none. I can't wait to see the statistics and how people died of two different things on down the road.
    go read what i just posted. smells like BS to me. not saying COVID 19 isn't bad or doesn't exist but theirs probably a good reason all the numbers dont add up.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ovid-19-a.html
    The road likes this.

Guys, here’s an interesting one and it’s not bs.

Some of our friends and my wives co-worker friends are wealthy. True story, when this first occurred, my wife’s co-worker friend and his friends had a high-end ski excursion going on in Italy (healthy dudes 40s, 50’s and 60’s). When shit hit the fan, so they could get back in, they charted a private jet to literally sneak back into the country. They all were infected to different extents. 2 died, but this is the interesting one. The one that’s still hanging on, for whatever reason is experiencing bizarre blood clots. He has had multiple amputations to stay alive. Has lost both feet and one hand. The doctors don’t understand the cause of this clotting. Strange shit. BTW, I have no sympathy for any of them, they used their wealth to sneak back and likely infected dozens if not hundreds of others; ass-holes.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Guys, here’s an interesting one and it’s not bs.

Some of our friends and my wives co-worker friends are wealthy. True story, when this first occurred, my wife’s co-worker friend and his friends had a high-end ski excursion going on in Italy (healthy dudes 40s, 50’s and 60’s). When shit hit the fan, so they could get back in, they charted a private jet to literally sneak back into the country. They all were infected to different extents. 2 died, but this is the interesting one. The one that’s still hanging on, for whatever reason is experiencing bizarre blood clots. He has had multiple amputations to stay alive. Has lost both feet and one hand. The doctors don’t understand the cause of this clotting. Strange shit. BTW, I have no sympathy for any of them, they used their wealth to sneak back and likely infected dozens if not hundreds of others; ass-holes.
    I've seen this multiple times .. even after you recover from Covid , your still susceptible to getting clots , pulmonary , strokes, etc..

as a preventative measure..
    taking baby aspirin and lots of Vitamin D is not a bad idea

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Two friends from work one was well documented on the news here as it was Mark Benn The boxer Nigels brother.....
    Three of my mates have had one of their parents die and my daughter had it late January but pulled through.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    Two friends from work one was well documented on the news here as it was Mark Benn The boxer Nigels brother.....
    Three of my mates have had one of their parents die and my daughter had it late January but pulled through.
    Sorry bout your friend’s parent. Very happy your daughter is ok.

publicly admitting you have someone close to you that has had covid or been in contact with someone with Covid may not be the best idea

Blog Entries
    I have been hearing the blood clotting issues down the pipeline

This thing is no joke - but, more to some than others

It seems selective

But, the numbers are still climbing - we really have no clue where this will all go
    BG likes this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^^ Selective depopulation?

Why did George Soros dump so much gold to buy land in South America?

I've given up trying to figure out what is going on and started asking myself who would benefit from these circumstances ... seriously.

Road, sorry didn't mean to sidetrack your thread but I swear all of this seems to be intertwined.

I may go make myself a tinfoil hat soon.
    GearHeaded and The road like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

And now a new outbreak in seven states of this multisystem inflammation in children? Throw in some murder hornets for good measure & 2020 just keeps getting better.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information