Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Non Social Dstancing SNITCHES

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.

Non Social Dstancing SNITCHES

Seeing Gearheads mask made me go down and dig mine out of the junk box in the basement. They gave them out for use digging on the pile at Ground Zero the second day after 9/11. The fires were burning deep under the debris pile, down in the multilevel underground shopping mall. The acrid smell of burning wire insulation and other plastics was sickening. Sometimes you would step on an exposed piece of rebar sticking out of the ground, and your shoe bottom would start to melt.

We were there for a few weeks surveying the damage for the city's gas utility.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Seeing Gearheads mask made me go down and dig mine out of the junk box in the basement. They gave them out for use digging on the pile at Ground Zero the second day after 9/11. The fires were burning deep under the debris pile, down in the multilevel underground shopping mall. The acrid smell of burning wire insulation and other plastics was sickening. Sometimes you would step on an exposed piece of rebar sticking out of the ground, and your shoe bottom would start to melt.

We were there for a few weeks surveying the damage for the city's gas utility.
    I ended getting the whole family gas masks 5 years ago mainly cause we live next to several very high profile military bases (one of which is one the most most powerful command centers in the world).. in case they were ever struck by a foreign enemy, would be nice to have masks .

also we get wicked forest fires here.. heres a pic some years back in the neighborhood near where I used to live (about 5 miles away from where I'm at now , I'm more in the woods now)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0975.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	156.5 KB 
ID:	178792

besides gas masks, always stocked up on food and water too just in case

Name:	IMG_0243.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	1.60 MB 
ID:	178793

Name:	IMG_0244.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	178794

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I ended getting the whole family gas masks 5 years ago mainly cause we live next to several very high profile military bases (one of which is one the most most powerful command centers in the world).. in case they were ever struck by a foreign enemy, would be nice to have masks .

also we get wicked forest fires here.. heres a pic some years back in the neighborhood near where I used to live (about 5 miles away from where I'm at now , I'm more in the woods now)

Dont you have to rotate out and replenish the stock regularly to avoid spoilage? I throw out a few cans of soups and peas every year because I noticed it expired awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Dont you have to rotate out and replenish the stock regularly to avoid spoilage? I throw out a few cans of soups and peas every year because I noticed it expired awhile ago.
    I got a family of 6 , so we rotate through a lot of the food fairly quick .. the freeze dried goods however have a 25 year shelf life.
    my buckets of rice are vacuum sealed in mylar bags inside sealed food grade buckets, that also has a 25 year shelf life

Name:	IMG_0242.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	178795

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Same over here, there is a Hotline! set up for people to phone the police about social distancing.

Just yesterday my brother was having his garden dug out, the man was in the excavator and my brother was just walking about the garden sorting some odd bits.
    Yip cops came someone had phoned them saying it was Non-essential work and they were not social distancing. Cops said it is perfectly fine as they 2m apart and he was on his own property.

Some sad people.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Same over here, there is a Hotline! set up for people to phone the police about social distancing.

Just yesterday my brother was having his garden dug out, the man was in the excavator and my brother was just walking about the garden sorting some odd bits.
    Yip cops came someone had phoned them saying it was Non-essential work and they were not social distancing. Cops said it is perfectly fine as they 2m apart and he was on his own property.

Some sad people.
    society has gotten brain washed .. the sad thing is, it didn't take very long and it wasn't very hard to brain wash the masses of people.
    just goes to show how weak minded most of society actually is
    clarky. and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Proximal is offline Banned

Some sad people.
    Sorry I did that Clarky, it was a satellite image I zoomed in on. Had I known it was your brother, I would have done otherwise.

Speaking of which, last time I took a walk in our local park, there were drones buzzing around.
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Sorry I did that Clarky, it was a satellite image I zoomed in on. Had I known it was your brother, I would have done otherwise.

Speaking of which, last time I took a walk in our local park, there were drones buzzing around.
    Hahah and drones ffs eh. Clowns!
    Proximal likes this.

society has gotten brain washed .. the sad thing is, it didn't take very long and it wasn't very hard to brain wash the masses of people.
    Exactly.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    I blame low testosterone . Once your levels go under 2000ng/dL it’s just not the same game
    GearHeaded and The road like this.

Hahah and drones ffs eh. Clowns!
    Well, at least it’s not these.

Social distancing robot dogs . . .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Non Social Dstancing SNITCHES-f56cdc74-41ad-4251-b94b-f02113297335.jpeg  

Well, at least it’s not these.

Social distancing robot dogs . . .
    Great... real life panzer hunds

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    I lit 1 million pounds of firewood on fire and bought a couple hundred in beer and invited 20 some people in the city limits.

We good here

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Choosy moms chooses Jif.
    The road and GearHeaded like this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    I blame low testosterone. Once your levels go under 2000ng/dL it’s just not the same game
    The interesting thing is that one correlative study found that men are being far more negatively impacted, and it’s likely because of reduced androgen levels in modern men. Women with PCOS seem to have much more moderate symptoms, and everyone who I’ve talked to who got the shit on cycle seemed to get over it at a relatively absurd rate.

I’d be really interested to see them turn this into an opportunity to administer TRT to the hypo men who come down with this shit and see if symptoms improve, and at what rate compared to baseline.
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    The interesting thing is that one correlative study found that men are being far more negatively impacted, and it’s likely because of reduced androgen levels in modern men. Women with PCOS seem to have much more moderate symptoms, and everyone who I’ve talked to who got the shit on cycle seemed to get over it at a relatively absurd rate.

I’d be really interested to see them turn this into an opportunity to administer TRT to the hypo men who come down with this shit and see if symptoms improve, and at what rate compared to baseline.
    the general society of men had low androgen levels to begin with.. thats why society of men so easily rolled over, obeyed their government masters, and locked themselves in their homes with their tale between their legs .. rather then rising up and saying "F you I won't do what you tell me"

screw Bill Gates bullshit forced vaccinations of the whole population ,, society needs a good hefty dose of Tren . they need to get a little on edge and angry and strong as f_k
    The road likes this.

the general society of men had low androgen levels to begin with.. thats why society of men so easily rolled over, obeyed their government masters, and locked themselves in their homes with their tale between their legs .. rather then rising up and saying "F you I won't do what you tell me"

screw Bill Gates bullshit forced vaccinations of the whole population ,, society needs a good hefty dose of Tren . they need to get a little on edge and angry and strong as f_k
    LMAO about all this vaccine and herd immunity business. This thing might be mutating already & definitely will in the future. And if you can catch it a second time, it means the immune system is not responding as it normally would or it has in fact mutated. Thus making all that herd immunity & vaccines somewhat worthless to the new strain. Of course, shhhh! Don’t tell that to the average Jane & Joe, they’ll shit themselves so much we’ll have another toilet paper crisis.
    The road and Test Monsterone like this.

Thats what I’m fucking talking about.

I want to see in big gold letters on the 6th stripe down of the American flag “It’s time to up the fucking dose”

MAGA mother fucker. With Trenbolone and shit

LMAO about all this vaccine and herd immunity business. This thing might be mutating already & definitely will in the future. And if you can catch it a second time, it means the immune system is not responding as it normally would or it has in fact mutated. Thus making all that herd immunity & vaccines somewhat worthless to the new strain. Of course, shhhh! Don’t tell that to the average Jane & Joe, they’ll shit themselves so much we’ll have another toilet paper crisis.
    Well the regular flu mutates ever year and what not, so no reason to believe this won’t do the same

Therein lies my original point. Yes, the SARS strains are very different than influenza, but this virus is likely to behave in the exact same fashion regarding mutation, and if anything will only become more virulent. It’s why flu vaccines don’t have a great track record; they’re always based on a “best guess” for strain and mutation.
    So our options are either A: do what we do for the flu (advise at risk to stay home, lock down nursing homes, etc.) or B: keep doing this current stupid bullshit in perpetuity.
    I personally prefer the option that at least leaves the choice to the individual, rather than making for compulsory nonsense in the hope of avoiding consequences.
    Last edited by Gallowmere; 05-16-2020 at 10:43 AM.

Therein lies my original point. Yes, the SARS strains are very different than influenza, but this virus is likely to behave in the exact same fashion regarding mutation, and if anything will only become more virulent. It’s why flu vaccines don’t have a great track record; they’re always based on a “best guess” for strain and mutation.
    So our options are either A: do what we do for the flu (advise at risk to stay home, lock down nursing homes, etc.) or B: keep doing this current stupid bullshit in perpetuity.
    I personally prefer the option that at least leaves the choice to the individual, rather than making for compulsory nonsense in the hope of avoiding consequences.
    Nah, this ain’t behaving nor will behave like anything else. The immune response is baffling the profession, which kind of concerns me. And, locking down doesn’t seem to exclusively prevent it. It reduces the numbers, it gave the profession a chance to gear up (but it still ain’t ready in some areas). I’m poking fun at this obsession with vaccines and how the average individual thinks it’s going to be our savior.

My main fear is if the numbers get too high, the medical profession is going to throw up their hands and not risk it any longer, or then you will see true price gouging/profiteering because the rich will thrive/survive. Of course in some areas, they are more dependent upon police, fire departments and 911 and sure as hell hope any of those don’t get compromised. And of course the military.

As our discussions have continued G, I comprehend better how each region views this situation differently. My perspective is from where I am at & once again, since the data is starting to answer some questions, fully endorse different tactics for different regions. Hell, you guys might find a hell of a lot of city folks eager to move to your part of the world (and you sure as shit don’t want that to happen, lol).

Ha, ha, ha; we’re rich and we’re coming your way. Get ready for Starbucks, Whole Foods and Mercedes dealerships. LMAO cause it’s going to happen
    Last edited by Proximal; 05-16-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Nah, this ain’t behaving nor will behave like anything else. The immune response is baffling the profession, which kind of concerns me. And, locking down doesn’t seem to exclusively prevent it. It reduces the numbers, it gave the profession a chance to gear up (but it still ain’t ready in some areas). I’m poking fun at this obsession with vaccines and how the average individual thinks it’s going to be our savior.

My main fear is if the numbers get too high, the medical profession is going to throw up their hands and not risk it any longer, or then you will see true price gouging/profiteering because the rich will thrive/survive. Of course in some areas, they are more dependent upon police, fire departments and 911 and sure as hell hope any of those don’t get compromised. And of course the military.

As our discussions have continued G, I comprehend better how each region views this situation differently. My perspective is from where I am at & once again, since the data is starting to answer some questions, fully endorse different tactics for different regions. Hell, you guys might find a hell of a lot of city folks eager to move to your part of the world (and you sure as shit don’t want that to happen, lol).

Ha, ha, ha; we’re rich and we’re coming your way. Get ready for Starbucks, Whole Foods and Mercedes dealerships. LMAO cause it’s going to happen
    That’s already happened about 50 miles from me.
    The county that I work in, when I started there in 2004 felt “high end” when they got a Sheetz and a McDonalds. Now the place has two Food Lions, a Walmart, two Sheetz, three strip malls, etc.
    Fortunately though, the march west is slow, and there’s a county between us that won’t approve shit for new building. They’ve shot down almost every proposal from anything even remotely resembling a chain or franchise for 40 years running.
    And really, the other directions are even less concerning. It’s over an hour in any other direction before you hit much of anything larger than a small town.

Ah, I see. Not a wal-mart or McDonald’s guy myself (not that I’m a snob or anything). Never under-estimate the power of $, though. Throw enough $ at the communities around you, have your area see how much profit you stand to make & everyone just might change their minds faster than you think.

This little pandemic will expedite the process. You folks have a lot of fresh air in those parts . . I see solar panels, Tesla’s and Starbucks in your future

https://youtu.be/_4_L2UuxLxY
    Last edited by Proximal; 05-16-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Well a news article just came out where they test a goat, a bird, and piece of papaya fruit, for Corona virus ... guess what, they all tested positive.

thats because the corona virus test does not actually test for a 'virus' , its testing genetic coding... of course you can get a positive test and then test positive again, and again and again for the rest of your life. that doesn't mean the virus is mutating, its simply you have the genetic coding to test positive . just like the goat and the piece of papaya fruit. your not even 'sick' with the virus itself, you test positive cause of the genetic coding (something in your DNA causes a positive test, not the virus itself).

Covid - 19 ... thats not even a virus. thats simply the name of the "disease" or symptoms (look into it). the supposed virus itself has yet to be precisely pinpointed .

thats why this rush to a vaccine, is not really going to be a vaccine for a virus . they already have it. they are just waiting to role it out. if they rolled it out now, that would be too obvious (being real vaccines take 5-15 years to develop).
    the "vaccine" is an RNA genetic code. its going to change your DNA , not stop some supposed virus.

if you really think they can just magically make a vaccine for a virus in a few short months .. lol . come on. why isn't there an HIV virus vaccine yet then after 30 years ? why isn't there a common cold virus vaccine yet ?
    but this supposed covid-19 virus they will have a vaccine done magically in just a few short months.. bullshit.

anyone who takes whatever "vaccine" they role out, is a complete fool

Ah, I see. Not a wal-mart or McDonald’s guy myself (not that I’m a snob or anything). Never under-estimate the power of $, though. Throw enough $ at the communities around you, have your area see how much profit you stand to make & everyone just might change their minds faster than you think.

This little pandemic will expedite the process. You folks have a lot of fresh air in those parts . . I see solar panels, Tesla’s and Starbucks in your future

https://youtu.be/_4_L2UuxLxY
    There’s actually a reason why there’s no real investment from businesses here. We’re among the “poorest” counties in the state on paper, because most of those who live here are either farmers, retirees who live on retirement and SS, and of course a huge Amish population.
    It’s a huge boon to those of us who prefer living this far out, because the land is still quite cheap due to nearly non-existent infrastructure. Little cell service, no high-speed internet, no public utilities other than electricity and landline phone (lol), etc.
    I’ll feel comfortable living here until we notice the Amish fleeing. When they haul ass west, it’s time to go.

Well a news article just came out where they test a goat, a bird, and piece of papaya fruit, for Corona virus ... guess what, they all tested positive.

thats because the corona virus test does not actually test for a 'virus' , its testing genetic coding... of course you can get a positive test and then test positive again, and again and again for the rest of your life. that doesn't mean the virus is mutating, its simply you have the genetic coding to test positive . just like the goat and the piece of papaya fruit. your not even 'sick' with the virus itself, you test positive cause of the genetic coding (something in your DNA causes a positive test, not the virus itself).

Covid - 19 ... thats not even a virus. thats simply the name of the "disease" or symptoms (look into it). the supposed virus itself has yet to be precisely pinpointed .

thats why this rush to a vaccine, is not really going to be a vaccine for a virus . they already have it. they are just waiting to role it out. if they rolled it out now, that would be too obvious (being real vaccines take 5-15 years to develop).
    the "vaccine" is an RNA genetic code. its going to change your DNA , not stop some supposed virus.

if you really think they can just magically make a vaccine for a virus in a few short months .. lol . come on. why isn't there an HIV virus vaccine yet then after 30 years ? why isn't there a common cold virus vaccine yet ?
    but this supposed covid-19 virus they will have a vaccine done magically in just a few short months.. bullshit.

anyone who takes whatever "vaccine" they role out, is a complete fool
    It won’t, that’s the funny part. People who believe that a vaccine is coming in the next few months (or year even) are fooling themselves, or just trying to drink some comfort Kool-Aide. The stupid ass politicians aren’t helping either.
    There’s a “rush” for it, because we have the first extremely virulent new infectious disease in a long ass time. It’s news cycle nonsense. Literally anyone who has any real reason to have legitimate insight has said 18 months at best.

There’s actually a reason why there’s no real investment from businesses here. We’re among the “poorest” counties in the state on paper, because most of those who live here are either farmers, retirees who live on retirement and SS, and of course a huge Amish population.
    It’s a huge boon to those of us who prefer living this far out, because the land is still quite cheap due to nearly non-existent infrastructure. Little cell service, no high-speed internet, no public utilities other than electricity and landline phone (lol), etc.
    I’ll feel comfortable living here until we notice the Amish fleeing. When they haul ass west, it’s time to go.
    All precisely why your region is so perfect, all of those things can be added with the proper $ and motivation. I’ll take the squid ravioli with lemon grass broth along with the goat cheese profiteroles. Skip to about the minute mark.

I can see it now, it will be nirvana. . . .

https://youtu.be/xKase0wsvno
    Gallowmere likes this.

It won’t, that’s the funny part. People who believe that a vaccine is coming in the next few months (or year even) are fooling themselves, or just trying to drink some comfort Kool-Aide. The stupid ass politicians aren’t helping either.
    There’s a “rush” for it, because we have the first extremely virulent new infectious disease in a long ass time. It’s news cycle nonsense. Literally anyone who has any real reason to have legitimate insight has said 18 months at best.
    Of course there is a rush for it, of course the politicians are saying that, and of course the medical profession is only revealing so much. If not, panic will set in. It’s very possible it’s the reason that the CDC and WHO were too lax initially with recommendations like travel bans; as to not add fuel to a growing fire and freak everyone the fuck out.

Yup it’s nasty virulent, unless you are like some and insist this is a hoax or no worse than the annual flu. And yup, in some regions worse than others
    this shit is going to be around a long time. You’ve got a nasty ass situation that is continually getting worse in some regions. A bad year of influenza and pneumonia deaths recently was around 60,000 or 5,000 a month. In less than 3 months the count is approaching 90,000.

This is about to get interesting and for some, more than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Well the regular flu mutates ever year and what not, so no reason to believe this won’t do the same
    Exactly! But, a lot of folks don’t quite understand how flu vaccinations work and assume that it’s a guaranteed fix. This thing is getting folks infected a second time in a relatively short period of time, which makes it a nasty & unusual mf’r and possibly impossible to vaccinate for.

But you don’t want to make that common knowledge to the public because a good segment of the population will panic, making the initial stockpiling seem like a joke. Not quite what you want obviously.

this shit is going to be around a long time. You’ve got a nasty ass situation that is continually getting worse in some regions. A bad year of influenza and pneumonia deaths recently was around 60,000 or 5,000 a month. In less than 3 months the count is approaching 90,000. .
    thats not a lot ..
    in any given year in the US (apart from "corona") , there are normally 250,000 deaths per month in this country.. adding 90k in the last 6 months is a drop in the bucket compared to the 2.9 million people that die every year in this county anyhow.
    Corona adds a small percentage to that.. definitely not worth destroying our economy and peoples lives, businesses, careers, families, etc. over.

according to Webmd (a neutral website), your chances of NOT getting severely sick from "corona" is 99.75% .. umm those are pretty damn good odds . your more likely to choke on your food and die then get sick and die from "corona" (of course if you do choke and die on your food, you'll likely have "corona" put down on the death certificate)

if a piece of fruit and a goat can test positive for Corona virus

https://accountingweekly.com/tanzani...r-coronavirus/

then there is zero reason to believe the stats of corona virus you see on the news

Of course there is a rush for it, of course the politicians are saying that, and of course the medical profession is only revealing so much. If not, panic will set in. It’s very possible it’s the reason that the CDC and WHO were too lax initially with recommendations like travel bans; as to not add fuel to a growing fire and freak everyone the fuck out.

Yup it’s nasty virulent, unless you are like some and insist this is a hoax or no worse than the annual flu. And yup, in some regions worse than others
    this shit is going to be around a long time. You’ve got a nasty ass situation that is continually getting worse in some regions. A bad year of influenza and pneumonia deaths recently was around 60,000 or 5,000 a month. In less than 3 months the count is approaching 90,000.

This is about to get interesting and for some, more than the others.
    This picture recently popped up, and made me think of our conversations. I’m glad that you’re understanding more about my argument for treating geographical regions differently, because yeah, fuck’s sake.
    Proximal likes this.

thats not a lot ..
    in any given year in the US (apart from "corona") , there are normally 250,000 deaths per month in this country.. adding 90k in the last 6 months is a drop in the bucket compared to the 2.9 million people that die every year in this county anyhow.
    Corona adds a small percentage to that.. definitely not worth destroying our economy and peoples lives, businesses, careers, families, etc. over.

according to Webmd (a neutral website), your chances of NOT getting severely sick from "corona" is 99.75% .. umm those are pretty damn good odds . your more likely to choke on your food and die then get sick and die from "corona" (of course if you do choke and die on your food, you'll likely have "corona" put down on the death certificate)
    Yeah GH I know the annual or monthly total death rates You didn’t include the part of my statement that it wouldn’t pertain to those that felt this was a hoax.

This picture recently popped up, and made me think of our conversations. I’m glad that you’re understanding more about my argument for treating geographical regions differently, because yeah, fuck’s sake.
    G, I have grown from our conversations because I’ve had a unique opportunity to speak with someone in such a totally different setting.

Here’s another map that is shows it is present around the country, but your map clearly does indicate deaths by percentage of the population. Our perspective differs because I don’t necessarily feel that deaths are only to be feared if they reach a certain percentage of people, but understand & respect where you are coming from.

And I’m also aware of the catastrophic effect that it’s had on the economy, jobs, mental health, etc. To think we have come so far in few months is jaw dropping really. But I still stand by my previous stance, but am more than happy to modify it now after having those few months to learn more, but that’s me.

Hey, my point that I was making before is that I am exposed to this mega-wealth, live among it (I am not mega-wealthy, nor admire it, nor lust for it) and it sickens me. I’ve only waded into those waters a few times at restaurants to appease my wife. As a rule I refuse to go anywhere that does not accept jeans, t-shirts and tennis shoes. I’m of the opinion that we really haven’t seen the price gouging & viciousness of the money grabbers yet, as they are waiting for the true panic to occur. There are so many areas in the west coast that hate southern Californians, because they’ve moved there and completely reconfigured areas in different regions/states because property is so much cheaper there. Then it drives up prices for the locals and then they start corrupting it with their tastes & lifestyles that they’re accustomed to.

I am happy that you and so many of our forum members here are not affected by the illnesses and deaths like we are out here, I really am. My wife was out walking in the local park today as she has been for several months. Even in a region where our numbers are continuously climbing, more and more people are using less caution. She can only shake her head out of frustration because she knows what she will see Monday, when she returns to work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Non Social Dstancing SNITCHES-712b29b7-6186-490a-9f78-6d86e6a133e9.jpg  

I spent a few months in So-Cal as a teenager, living with family out there. It made me realize that even within the confines of a single county (Los Angeles in this case), shit can vary wildly. When most people think of LA, they think of the city itself. Yeah, no. I lived in Lancaster; it was basically just a plop of nothing, not too different from where I live now, but with desert and scorpions instead of forest and hornets.
    Also meth instead of crack, but eh, more regional variance.

Yeah GH I know the annual or monthly total death rates You didn’t include the part of my statement that it wouldn’t pertain to those that felt this was a hoax.

in any given year there are 60,000 deaths in LA county . there have been a couple thousand deaths over the last 6 months cause of "covid" . thats not very many in comparison to any normal year.. you really think that warrants shutting down the city for the rest of the summer ?
    the people dying of "covid" would of died this year anyways .

I spent a few months in So-Cal as a teenager, living with family out there. It made me realize that even within the confines of a single county (Los Angeles in this case), shit can vary wildly. When most people think of LA, they think of the city itself. Yeah, no. I lived in Lancaster; it was basically just a plop of nothing, not too different from where I live now, but with desert and scorpions instead of forest and hornets.
    Also meth instead of crack, but eh, more regional variance.
    Very familiar with Lancaster. JC does it fluctuate in where I’m at in the valley. Gangland with cholos next to trendy shit with a lot of gays, next to wealthy old money. Our location in the valley valley suits my style though. There is some good food (sorry my wife totally corrupted me there) & the crowd is not too snobby, EQ damage is minimal, wild fires don’t touch it and crime is limited to petty shit.

I currently refuse going over to Santa Monica, Hollywood or Beverly Hills. I’ll make an exception for only one or two places. One of them is my tattoo parlor. Thank god my wife has her friends to do her favorite things. I didn’t grow up with much, so her things are of little to no interest to me. Even with those things though, she is far from a snob.

in any given year there are 60,000 deaths in LA county . there have been a couple thousand deaths over the last 6 months cause of "covid" . thats not very many in comparison to any normal year.. you really think that warrants shutting down the city for the rest of the summer ?
    the people dying of "covid" would of died this year anyways .
    GH, I like you personally, think you are incredibly intelligent & respect your views greatly. That comes from the heart. And with that said we won’t see eye to eye here. But know, I am not trying to change you or anybody’s opinion here.

I’ve modified much of what I feel should be more restrictive to regions. If there are less effected regions in Los Angeles county, less restrictions. But I can only speak to what I see and what my wife and friends that are fighting this tell me. They still are at risk because of not enough protective equipment. The numbers are climbing. They can read and have seen these medical charts GH, they have seen the symptoms. They are trained to make a differential diagnosis. Their opinion is based on fact. She works for a HUGE medical group who is consistent from facility to facility nation wide.

To the over 1 1/2 million veterans of WW2, Korean War and Vietnam still alive in the United States. Thank you for your sacrifice to this nation.

https://youtu.be/LY3KAQ6Igow

GH, I like you personally, think you are incredibly intelligent & respect your views greatly. That comes from the heart. And with that said we won’t see eye to eye here. But know, I am not trying to change you or anybody’s opinion here.

I’ve modified much of what I feel should be more restrictive to regions. If there are less effected regions in Los Angeles county, less restrictions. But I can only speak to what I see and what my wife and friends that are fighting this tell me. They still are at risk because of not enough protective equipment. The numbers are climbing. They can read and have seen these medical charts GH, they have seen the symptoms. They are trained to make a differential diagnosis. Their opinion is based on fact. She works for a HUGE medical group who is consistent from facility to facility nation wide.
    before Covid , were not the hospitals there even more busy then they are now ?

I know a doctor from San Diego that went to usc medical hospital in LA . he reported that the hospital was not busy and the "covid" tents set up outside the hospital had no one in them.
    that was his report anyhow..

as for where I'm at , the hospitals are totally dead and far less busy ever since this "pandemic" hit . nurses getting laid off due to lack of work

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information