Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Non Social Dstancing SNITCHES

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    before Covid , were not the hospitals there even more busy then they are now ?

I know a doctor from San Diego that went to usc medical hospital in LA . he reported that the hospital was not busy and the "covid" tents set up outside the hospital had no one in them.
    that was his report anyhow..

as for where I'm at , the hospitals are totally dead and far less busy ever since this "pandemic" hit . nurses getting laid off due to lack of work
    Yeah. My nurse practitioner sister in law says they are going to be laying off folks from the major hospitals in NYC. It’s not because there’s no COVID, it’s because there’s no elective surgeries and folks who normally are likely to go to the hospital with an issue are deathly afraid to go there and get sick. They all stay home to avoid sitting there and catching it. She said only covid folks are going to the hospital these days, so they don’t need as many staff in the other departments of the hospitals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Proximal likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Yeah. My nurse practitioner sister in law says they are going to be laying off folks from the major hospitals in NYC. It’s not because there’s no COVID, it’s because there’s no elective surgeries and folks who normally are likely to go to the hospital with an issue are deathly afraid to go there and get sick. They all stay home to avoid sitting there and catching it. She said only covid folks are going to the hospital these days, so they don’t need as many staff in the other departments of the hospitals.

I’ve responded to this same issue before, just as you have. My wife’s hospital is doing elective surgery starting next week and outpatient PT the week after. Right or wrong, back to normalcy. He ain’t the one in the front lines though. That’s ok, this shit is a hoax. Someone else dies or gets sick (like my wife or friends) who the fuck cares, it’s a bs hoax. Not happy with this attitude honestly. GH, you out there?

Faux News network said it’s a hoax, that settles it.

Proximal and Test Monsterone like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    I’ve responded to this same issue before, just as you have. My wife’s hospital is doing elective surgery starting next week and outpatient PT the week after. Right or wrong, back to normalcy. He ain’t the one in the front lines though. That’s ok, this shit is a hoax. Someone else dies or gets sick (like my wife or friends) who the fuck cares, it’s a bs hoax. Not happy with this attitude honestly. GH, you out there?
    just to be clear, I never said it was a hoax .. I said its an over hyped over reaction to a sickness that is far from fatal for 99% of the population.

my state just lowered its death toll from 1200 people down to 800 people cause they got busted by local media here for inflating the numbers and writing 'covid' on death certificates so they could get more federal funding.

covid is not a hoax.. but follow the money and you'll see why its being way over exaggerated and over hyped. thats not a conspiracy 'theory' thats a conspiracy fact
    Proximal likes this.

Peace GH! JC, the medical profession is getting crushed. They are our troops , our front line. FFS, support them dammit $
    C27H40O3 likes this.

Peace GH! JC, the medical profession is getting crushed. They are our troops , our front line. FFS, support them dammit $
    best way to support them is to get rid of the bullshit lock downs, get everyone back to work, and get the nurses and doctors that are sitting at home bored and out of work, going back to work treating cancer patients, doing knee and hip replacement surgeries, etc..

yes doctors and nurses are losing their jobs and incomes too. yet there are people suffering with pain, cancer etc..that need treatment but can't get it. its a lose lose for both the patients and the medical profession.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    I call people out straight to their face (at 6') if they are in an area with posted signs that masks are required and they don't have one. My son is high risk with a lung disease and I'm not taking any chances with his life. If someone doesn't want to wear a mask that is fine with me if they are in an area where it is not posted that it is required. Of course I'm not going to call the police, that's a bit extreme.
    Proximal likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex View Post
    I call people out straight to their face (at 6') if they are in an area with posted signs that masks are required and they don't have one. My son is high risk with a lung disease and I'm not taking any chances with his life. If someone doesn't want to wear a mask that is fine with me if they are in an area where it is not posted that it is required. Of course I'm not going to call the police, that's a bit extreme.
    You are automatically assuming that the person elected not to wear a mask. There is an exclusion for medical reasons. Don’t forget that before you call out people.

I don’t think normalcy will happen as we know it.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You are automatically assuming that the person elected not to wear a mask. There is an exclusion for medical reasons. Don’t forget that before you call out people.

Then they need to stay the fuck home. Let's be real, 99% of those not wearing masks don't have a medical reason not to (what medical reason would that be)? Their only medical reason is they are fucking retarded and probably have a Trump shrine at home.
    Proximal and C27H40O3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Then they need to stay the fuck home. Let's be real, 99% of those not wearing masks don't have a medical reason not to (what medical reason would that be)? Their only medical reason is they are fucking retarded and probably have a Trump shrine at home.
    in most 'free' states , wearing a mask is NOT a law or a mandate what so ever. if someone feels "safe", from a virus that will likely never harm them in the first place, by wearing a mask, then they have all the choice in the world to wear a mask if they want.
    but everyone else, its freedom of choice.

if you want to walk around in public wearing this mask, thats fine, freedom of choice.. but its not the law of the land.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-1565133471545-0075f90b7fec.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	178804
    i_SLAM_cougars likes this.

I call people out straight to their face (at 6') if they are in an area with posted signs that masks are required and they don't have one. My son is high risk with a lung disease and I'm not taking any chances with his life. .
    the odds of your son NOT getting sick is 99.75% .. but if your worried about it then I'd keep him at home, and not expect society itself to protect him. its up to people to protect themselves, not the other way around (you really think 8 billion people on this planet give a shit about your sons health .. no , its up to you).

I call people out straight to their face (at 6') if they are in an area with posted signs that masks are required and they don't have one.
    this is just my opinion .. no offense intended.
    but I'd be careful doing that. people are on edge right now. a security guard in Chicago just got shot and killed for telling someone they had to wear a mask or leave the store.
    if someone got in my face for not properly "social distancing" they would likely get my fist right to their throat without hesitation.
    just keep to yourself. no point in causing controversy over something thats all bullshit anyways. wearing masks and social distancing is not a LAW (its a CDC recommendation.. its optional, and its probably overkill and bullshit at best anyhow .. no point in getting in someone faces over such silly bullshit)
    Gallowmere and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    the odds of your son NOT getting sick is 99.75% .. but if your worried about it then I'd keep him at home, and not expect society itself to protect him. its up to people to protect themselves, not the other way around (you really think 8 billion people on this planet give a shit about your sons health .. no , its up to you).

but I'd be careful doing that. people are on edge right now. a security guard in Chicago just got shot and killed for telling someone they had to wear a mask or leave the store.
    if someone got in my face for not properly "social distancing" they would likely get my fist right to their throat without hesitation.
    just keep to yourself. no point in causing controversy over something thats all bullshit anyways. wearing masks and social distancing is not a LAW (its a CDC recommendation.. its optional, and its probably overkill and bullshit at best anyhow .. no point in getting in someone faces over such silly bullshit)
    Pretty much. I’m not starting a fucking fight with some random over anything. I live a very 2A friendly state, and even if I were prone to some stupid ass “I can kick their ass” nonsense, firearms are a great equalizer, and if I’m the aggressor, they’re likely gonna be able to put my ass down, suffer no consequences for it, and the law is right for leaning that way.
    The only time I’m getting involved in shit is when I’ve witnessed an entire altercation, and the person getting their ass beat is/was in the right by my best judgment. Or the obvious someone is beating the dogshit out of a child/smaller person (I mean actually beating the shit out of, not “oh no, you shouldn’t physically discipline your child” garbage).
    i_SLAM_cougars and GearHeaded like this.

Actually, in some places it is the law- like where I am- and enforceable with up to $1200 fine.
    There is an Order from the local government that people must HAvE a face covering with them, and when going into any business they must be wearing it or when less than 6’ from anyone outside.
    Businesses are also required to take all employees temperature daily. If greater than 100.4 then they are not to be admitted into the facility.

Actually, in some places it is the law- like where I am- and enforceable with up to $1200 fine.
    There is an Order from the local government that people must HAvE a face covering with them, and when going into any business they must be wearing it or when less than 6’ from anyone outside.
    Businesses are also required to take all employees temperature daily. If greater than 100.4 then they are not to be admitted into the facility.

What’s even better...::::. They came out with the order on a Thursday night around 8:30 pm and it went into effect the following morning. Like any business was going to be ready to take all employees temperature within a matter of hours.
    I see lawsuits coming. People are denied entry because they had a temperature but no covid!
    Let’s just make things easy and put a barcode on each of us and just track us that way.

GearHeaded and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What’s even better...::::. They came out with the order on a Thursday night around 8:30 pm and it went into effect the following morning. Like any business was going to be ready to take all employees temperature within a matter of hours.
    I see lawsuits coming. People are denied entry because they had a temperature but no covid!
    Let’s just make things easy and put a barcode on each of us and just track us that way.

I’d be denied entry from everywhere. My basal tends to hover around 99-100 unless I’m cutting hard, and usually spikes to 101-102 for an hour or two after eating.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I’d be denied entry from everywhere. My basal tends to hover around 99-100 unless I’m cutting hard, and usually spikes to 101-102 for an hour or two after eating.
    Theyre probably taking them with one of those ones you swipe across your forehead that always read a degree and a half low anyway

its a 'mandate' but its actually not the 'LAW' per se.. it never passed congress nor a vote from the people. its unconstitutional.
    sure they are enforcing it and getting people to believe its an actual 'real law' , but it has no validation or basis for being an actual law. they are just deceiving and taking advantage of the citizens.
    a governor can't just speak a mandate and all the sudden that becomes a law. thats not how our republic works. but these dictator governors want people to think thats the way it is.

when this is all done and over with, a lot of these governors and mayors are going to get their asses sued big time, and things taken to the Supreme Court. especially once people wake up and realize how laws actually come to be laws in the first place,, and no its not though the governor

its a 'mandate' but its actually not the 'LAW' per se.. it never passed congress nor a vote from the people. its unconstitutional.
    sure they are enforcing it and getting people to believe its an actual 'real law' , but it has no validation or basis for being an actual law. they are just deceiving and taking advantage of the citizens.
    a governor can't just speak a mandate and all the sudden that becomes a law. thats not how our republic works. but these dictator governors want people to think thats the way it is.

when this is all done and over with, a lot of these governors and mayors are going to get their asses sued big time, and things taken to the Supreme Court. especially once people wake up and realize how laws actually come to be laws in the first place,, and no its not though the governor
    I stand corrected. I saw it as law because it was enforceable. Thank you for the correction.

GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Pretty much. I’m not starting a fucking fight with some random over anything. I live a very 2A friendly state, and even if I were prone to some stupid ass “I can kick their ass” nonsense, firearms are a great equalizer, and if I’m the aggressor, they’re likely gonna be able to put my ass down, suffer no consequences for it, and the law is right for leaning that way.
    The only time I’m getting involved in shit is when I’ve witnessed an entire altercation, and the person getting their ass beat is/was in the right by my best judgment. Or the obvious someone is beating the dogshit out of a child/smaller person (I mean actually beating the shit out of, not “oh no, you shouldn’t physically discipline your child” garbage).
    I don’t like altercations and generally when I say something it’s enough, or it’s my aura. I talked to the same vendor at the farmer’s market today. I also mentioned that he sneezed on his product. He told me he had “forgotten” to wear it. My face was largely covered by my mask, my eyes said what needed to be said, which is essentially, bull shit. If I see him without the mask again, his business will be reported.

I don’t think normalcy will happen as we know it.

By normal, I mean their outpatient load. Kind of nice to treat and be in close proximity to over 2 patients an hour. Well test them all you say to see if they are infected, oops, not enough tests available. Well JC, give the therapists N95 masks to protect themselves ffs, oops, not available. No, of course that’s not normal . I love how brave you are with other’s lives gentlemen.
    C27H40O3 and Test Monsterone like this.

By normal, I mean their outpatient load. Kind of nice to treat and be in close proximity to over 2 patients an hour. Well test them all you say to see if they are infected, oops, not enough tests available. Well JC, give the therapists N95 masks to protect themselves ffs, oops, not available. No, of course that’s not normal . I love how brave you are with other’s lives gentlemen.
    Dang Prox- I was just talking about normalcy. I didn’t mean to hit any nerves, at least not with that post. LOL

^ pretty sure this problem is because of the communist state you live in and their bad organization of resources .. most states have ventilators, masks, PPE, etc.. flowing out their ears they have so much of it.

being you have such brain dead mindless corrupt politicians and governors, its no wonder you may not have the things you need.
    thats kinda what happens when you put socialist "green new deal" corrupt politicians into office .. when you need the practical things in life, they are not there. cause these people live in a self made utopia and don't give a shit about nurses or doctors or workers or anyone else but themselves and their agendas.
    Gallowmere likes this.

^ pretty sure this problem is because of the communist state you live in and their bad organization of resources .. most states have ventilators, masks, PPE, etc.. flowing out their ears they have so much of it.

being you have such brain dead mindless corrupt politicians and governors, its no wonder you may not have the things you need.
    thats kinda what happens when you put socialist "green new deal" corrupt politicians into office .. when you need the practical things in life, they are not there. cause these people live in a self made utopia and don't give a shit about nurses or doctors or workers or anyone else but themselves and their agendas.
    As far as tests go.... further south there is no shortage. I just took one. You make an appointment , drive up in your car, I didn’t even take my seatbelt off, and they tested me. Leas than 5 minutes. Continuos flow of cars coming in.
    I got my results back- I’m Covid free. Now can I go around without a mask? I guarantee that someone would be pissed if I did. I am no threat, but I guess if they have to wear one then I do too.
    I need the fucking gym- I’m getting too confrontational. LOL.
    I need something to relieve the stress.

Proximal likes this.

LMAO. The amount of utter non-sense that flows out you is incredible. How you come up with it never ceases to amaze. When you don’t have something logical to add, you detour the discussion with meaningless, made up horse shit. It’s like arguing with a ditzy woman.
    C27H40O3 likes this.

best way to support them is to get rid of the bullshit lock downs, get everyone back to work, and get the nurses and doctors that are sitting at home bored and out of work, going back to work treating cancer patients, doing knee and hip replacement surgeries, etc..

yes doctors and nurses are losing their jobs and incomes too. yet there are people suffering with pain, cancer etc..that need treatment but can't get it. its a lose lose for both the patients and the medical profession.
    Oops, missed this brain-dead post. Yeah we hit this topic before and I logically and correctly explained why they are out of work. Yup, you know better than the physicians on why they shouldn’t have certain procedures available. Just keep repeating the same incorrect stuff over and over and over. Ouch, I’m in pain, ouch I need a hip replacement

LMAO. The amount of utter non-sense that flows out you is incredible. How you come up with it never ceases to amaze. When you don’t have something logical to add, you detour the discussion with meaningless, made up horse shit. It’s like arguing with a ditzy woman.
    edit - double post

your in the midst of the pile of shit.. its hard to know how bad the smell is when your surrounded by it. but for decades now the rest of the county, looking on from the outside, has always known Cali was a commie socialist liberal utopia state.
    we all look on from afar , looking at your shithole commie state and see it for what it is ... but a lot of you citizens there don't see it yourself cause your in the midst of it .
    keep the blinders on if you want and keep smelling that smell. we will stand afar off and see it for what it is though.

As far as tests go.... further south there is no shortage. I just took one. You make an appointment , drive up in your car, I didn’t even take my seatbelt off, and they tested me. Leas than 5 minutes. Continuos flow of cars coming in.
    I got my results back- I’m Covid free. Now can I go around without a mask? I guarantee that someone would be pissed if I did. I am no threat, but I guess if they have to wear one then I do too.
    I need the fucking gym- I’m getting too confrontational. LOL.
    I need something to relieve the stress.

Congrats on being negative.
    When is your procedure & how long do they estimate your hospital stay as being?

your in the midst of the pile of shit.. its hard to know how bad the smell is when your surrounded by it. but for decades now the rest of the county, looking on from the outside, has always known Cali was a commie socialist liberal utopia state.
    we all look on from afar , looking at your shithole commie state and see it for what it is ... but a lot of you citizens there don't see it yourself cause your in the midst of it .
    keep the blinders on if you want and keep smelling that smell. we will stand afar off and see it for what it is though.
    And this has to do with a shortage of N95 masks how? TY for validating my point btw.

Cali was too busy trying to build bullshit solar plants that don't work and failed, investing in bullshit tech companies, faulty green energy, too busy militarizing the police force, too busy taking away peoples 2nd amendment gun rights .. spending money on bullshit , when they could of been prepping and beefing up their shitty medical system and hospitals all these years.
    you wouldn't be low on PPE if you hadn't blown all your money on bullshit liberal left wing utopia programs.. you reap what you sow.

most states have more PPE then they need. cause these states don't have delusional corrupt green new deal whack jobs in leadership positions.

I had family that lived in Cali for years. but I am just speaking from observation from far away. nothing first hand, so I may just be talking a bunch of shit.
    but a lot of people outside of Cali look at Cali with discontent. I know businesses that refuse to sell their goods to anyone who even lives in Cali..

Where I live, the biggest migrants into this state (and their are 100s and 100s of thousands of them) mainly come seeking refuge from California .. our biggest population is people who were born in this state, and the next biggest population are the people who moved here from California to escape its corruption.

Cali is a beautiful state, I've been there several times . but its got ugly corrupt leadership and policies imo . and thats why you all have no N95 masks, when the rest of the country has more then what we know what to do with

Cali was too busy trying to build bullshit solar plants that don't work and failed, investing in bullshit tech companies, faulty green energy, too busy militarizing the police force, too busy taking away peoples 2nd amendment gun rights .. spending money on bullshit , when they could of been prepping and beefing up their shitty medical system and hospitals all these years.
    you wouldn't be low on PPE if you hadn't blown all your money on bullshit liberal left wing utopia programs.. you reap what you sow.

most states have more PPE then they need. cause these states don't have delusional corrupt green new deal whack jobs in leadership positions.

I had family that lived in Cali for years. but I am just speaking from observation from far away. nothing first hand, so I may just be talking a bunch of shit.
    but a lot of people outside of Cali look at Cali with discontent. I know businesses that refuse to sell their goods to anyone who even lives in Cali..

Where I live, the biggest migrants into this state (and their are 100s and 100s of thousands of them) mainly come seeking refuge from California .. our biggest population is people who were born in this state, and the next biggest population are the people who moved here from California to escape its corruption.

Cali is a beautiful state, I've been there several times . but its got ugly corrupt leadership and policies imo . and thats why you all have no N95 masks, when the rest of the country has more then what we know what to do with
    My wife works for one of the largest healthcare groups in the country. They are located in your state and Gallow’s state as well. Which means if they have mask shortages here, they’ll have the shortages there as well. Your facts regarding N95 masks are incorrect, because it’s not just this state or healthcare provider that has shortages. What exactly this has to do with your or anyone else’s views of this state are irrelevant. Your views of the state have nothing to do with my correct statement that these shortages can put peoples lives needlessly at risk, particularly if present actions increase the numbers. You’re as sloppy with your facts as you are in your concern for other’s lives.

I’ve stated repeatedly elsewhere that yes this has regional variances, but this is a pandemic & still a national issue.

I have no love or preference for one state over the next as I believe in the United States of America.

The fact of the matter is my wife, friends & other healthcare workers are in fact fighting an enemy that is not diminishing, but growing out here because of the rhetoric of those like yourself who are rightfully arguing for your rights, but selfishly putting others at greater risk that are fighting this battle on the front lines. I am speaking for them.

I personally don’t give 2 fucks for this state, it has its issues, but then again the other 49 states are not a nirvana as well.

Regarding rushing to get folks into a hospital that is fighting off virus such as this is actually negligent. The very last place that I want to be with an open wound from surgery is a hospital.

My wife works for one of the largest healthcare groups in the country. They are located in your state and Gallow’s state as well. Which means if they have mask shortages here, they’ll have the shortages there as well. Your facts regarding N95 masks are incorrect, because it’s not just this state or healthcare provider that has shortages. What exactly this has to do with your or anyone else’s views of this state are irrelevant. Your views of the state have nothing to do with my correct statement that these shortages can put peoples lives needlessly at risk, particularly if present actions increase the numbers.
    an N95 mask when bought in bulk is 58 cents ..thats it ! why is California short on N95 masks, yet had 10 billion in tax money they spent on testing out bullshit green energy programs that don't work .

my only point is that they obviously were not very frugal with their money and were more concerned with bullshit utopia dreams then actually taking care of their people, their healthcare workers, and their medical facilities.

heck the hospitals are half empty. and they still don't have enough masks . man they dropped the ball big time. live and learn. maybe they will drop the stupid utopia green deal bullshit and focus on their citizens and taking care of the health care system finally.
    wake up call for the corrupt politicians there

an N95 mask when bought in bulk is 58 cents ..thats it ! why is California short on N95 masks, yet had 10 billion in tax money they spent on testing out bullshit green energy programs that don't work .

my only point is that they obviously were not very frugal with their money and were more concerned with bullshit utopia dreams then actually taking care of their people, their healthcare workers, and their medical facilities.

heck the hospitals are half empty. and they still don't have enough masks . man they dropped the ball big time. live and learn. maybe they will drop the stupid utopia green deal bullshit and focus on their citizens and taking care of the health care system finally.
    wake up call for the corrupt politicians there
    Your knowledge on this topic is lacking. Like arguing with a ditzy broad - you bring up the random price of a mask that has nothing to do with the argument.

You say it’s just California - wrong again.

You say there is a shortage because they weren’t frugal with their money - wrong again.

The say having the hospital being half empty has some connection with the amount of masks - wrong again as the 2 have nothing to do with each other.

How the heck you think you know enough about healthcare to make the claims that you do is actually disturbing GH. I am starting to make this sound more personal than it is & I’m tryin my hardest not to, but you are arguing 1+ 1 = 3.
    C27H40O3 likes this.

just answer the question for me then ..

how is it you had billions to spend on green energy bullshit that doesn't work. but don't have enough cheap ass masks for your hospitals?

its a simple question

instead of telling me how much I don't know ,, just enlighten me then
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-17-2020 at 04:32 PM.

YOU are the one that said California doesn't have enough N95 masks .. ok I believe you. now tell me why. why do you have billions of dollars for bullshit programs and tons of money for corrupt politicians, but don't have enough 58 cent masks for your medical workers ??

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I just had to go change my shirt. That last line made me choke on my soup from laughing. Well done, sir.
    Proximal likes this.

in most 'free' states , wearing a mask is NOT a law or a mandate what so ever. if someone feels "safe", from a virus that will likely never harm them in the first place, by wearing a mask, then they have all the choice in the world to wear a mask if they want.
    but everyone else, its freedom of choice.

if you want to walk around in public wearing this mask, thats fine, freedom of choice.. but its not the law of the land.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo-1565133471545-0075f90b7fec.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	178804
    After all, your fearless leader told you that you would be OK if you swallowed bleach, so dont worry.
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    After all, your fearless leader told you that you would be OK if you swallowed bleach, so dont worry.
    I'd rather swallow bleach then the bullshit your getting fed from the propaganda news .. least my mouth will be squeaky clean, while yours is full of shit

The topic is Covid-19 and you are adding your agenda against green energy and where the fuck are you getting 58 cents? They weren’t that cheap for purchase nationally pre-Covid?

There are shortages in availability, simple as that. And once again it’s not just California. What you don’t hear as well, is the masks are used for too long a period (due to shortages), thus further putting workers at risk. Ideally all public service employees and essential workers should be supplied them, but again, not enough are out there.

My wife and her friends (and thousands like them) are very good people GH. They are willing to put their lives at risk for others. Forgive me, but I don’t believe these are communistic or left wing traits, nor should they be taken lightly and brushed aside. Your sensitivity and concern for them is very touching and is commendable.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information