Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Non Social Dstancing SNITCHES

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    He usually does good things with it. Like making me stronger and leaner at the same time. Probably sticking it with slin pins full of magic.

Ironically I think I fucked fucked my back up walking on an inclined treadmill. That’s what I get for doing cardio. I should have just upped the Tren and sweat the fat off in my sleep like a sensible person. Oh well. It’ll be good in a few days
    LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its not witchcraft my friend.. you really think I'd depend on witchcraft . lol.. its a test. the blood of Jesus is all over me and has been for years.. I see beyond anything you can imagine.
    I'm glad you said that and trusted in that. keep your faith strong. don't fear, anything EVER , ever ever ever.. the spirit of fear is the sprit of Satan .. LOVE is simply the freedom to care without FEAR.

being your first response was "I got the blood of Jesus all over me" ... I trust you now. I see you for who you are..
    please build upon you faith . your trust. love and care and fuck world politics, love covers a multitude of sins!!

I will kiss your cheek.. you shall see !!!
    love, mercy and forgiveness and brotherhood in face of sins and rebellions and self righteousness . . love is without fear, love will always win in the end.

I'm going to sound like a total asshole ... but I knew I wasn't going to have to choke you to wake you up !! we are all in this life together we are all brothers . we are all just spiritual beings eperieinceing a different part of existence but we are all one brotherhood.

lay your hate at the foot of the throne,, I shall do the same. fuck it. fuck the systems. we are all one brotherhood, one family of faith and love
    Hear hear.

I concur

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Then dont claim to give a fuck about the homeless
    Unlike you, I don’t have unlimited energy.

I guess to you, if you can’t help everyone, just help no one. Yeah, that’s a great plan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    the odds of your son NOT getting sick is 99.75% .. but if your worried about it then I'd keep him at home, and not expect society itself to protect him. its up to people to protect themselves, not the other way around (you really think 8 billion people on this planet give a shit about your sons health .. no , its up to you).

this is just my opinion .. no offense intended.
    but I'd be careful doing that. people are on edge right now. a security guard in Chicago just got shot and killed for telling someone they had to wear a mask or leave the store.
    if someone got in my face for not properly "social distancing" they would likely get my fist right to their throat without hesitation.
    just keep to yourself. no point in causing controversy over something thats all bullshit anyways. wearing masks and social distancing is not a LAW (its a CDC recommendation.. its optional, and its probably overkill and bullshit at best anyhow .. no point in getting in someone faces over such silly bullshit)
    1. don't tell me what to do
    2. my son doesn't go anywhere, if I get infected I will bring it home to him
    C27H40O3 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its not witchcraft my friend.. you really think I'd depend on witchcraft . lol.. its a test. the blood of Jesus is all over me and has been for years.. I see beyond anything you can imagine.
    I'm glad you said that and trusted in that. keep your faith strong. don't fear, anything EVER , ever ever ever.. the spirit of fear is the sprit of Satan .. LOVE is simply the freedom to care without FEAR.

being your first response was "I got the blood of Jesus all over me" ... I trust you now. I see you for who you are..
    please build upon you faith . your trust. love and care and fuck world politics, love covers a multitude of sins!!

I will kiss your cheek.. you shall see !!!
    love, mercy and forgiveness and brotherhood in face of sins and rebellions and self righteousness . . love is without fear, love will always win in the end.

I'm going to sound like a total asshole ... but I knew I wasn't going to have to choke you to wake you up !! we are all in this life together we are all brothers . we are all just spiritual beings eperieinceing a different part of existence but we are all one brotherhood.

lay your hate at the foot of the throne,, I shall do the same. fuck it. fuck the systems. we are all one brotherhood, one family of faith and love
    ^ I take that all back .. that was just the frickin Whisky talking last night

brotherhood, love ... my ass !

know your enemy ! and know who the enemies of Freedom are

NO Mercy Mother F'ers!!

Quote Originally Posted by JdFlex View Post
    1. don't tell me what to do
    then keep it private and to yourself and don't post it openly on a public forum, if you don't want feedback . duh
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-18-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Proximal is offline Banned
    On a truly tragic note . . . . it’s f’n raining here. I mean wtf, I didn’t move here for this crap. At least I don’t have to go out today & get my car all spotted up.

You guys use any food delivery services, ours handles just about every place. I’m thinking lettuce wrapped cheese burgers & sweet potato fries for lunch before I hit triceps.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    On a truly tragic note . . . . it’s f’n raining here. I mean wtf, I didn’t move here for this crap. At least I don’t have to go out today & get my car all spotted up.

You guys use any food delivery services, ours handles just about every place. I’m thinking lettuce wrapped cheese burgers & sweet potato fries for lunch before I hit triceps.
    Nah, I’m still that chucklefuck who grocery shops once per week, and won’t eat anything that hasn’t crossed a food scale and/or I didn’t make myself.
    Proximal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Nah, I’m still that chucklefuck who grocery shops once per week, and won’t eat anything that hasn’t crossed a food scale and/or I didn’t make myself.
    Chucklefuck, LMAO! Oh that’s a good one. I get a tad lazy sometimes. Mostly it’s stuff my wife cooks or I grill. Damn, our farmer’s market fish vendor is insane.

Chucklefuck, LMAO! Oh that’s a good one. I get a tad lazy sometimes. Mostly it’s stuff my wife cooks or I grill. Damn, our farmer’s market fish vendor is insane.
    We just recently had an Amish family open a shop about five miles from our place. I’m halfway tempted to swing through there one day and see what (if anything) they’re peddling for food.

We just recently had an Amish family open a shop about five miles from our place. I’m halfway tempted to swing through there one day and see what (if anything) they’re peddling for food.
    Watch out. The Amish have some of the best cooked goods.

My wife really sold me on it. Great stuff & supporting good people. Will they let you take pics if you go, I would be very interested in what it’s like.

On a truly tragic note . . . . it’s f’n raining here. I mean wtf, I didn’t move here for this crap. At least I don’t have to go out today & get my car all spotted up. .
    nothing wrong with a little rain.

this picture was taken at my house last year May 21, the week my kids got out for summer break.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0089.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	178830

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Watch out. The Amish have some of the best cooked goods.

Like what? Man, I’m jealous (and hungry) now.

nothing wrong with a little rain.

this picture was taken at my house last year May 21, the week my kids got out for summer break.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0089.JPG 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	178830
    Man oh man, I don’t miss that stuff. I mean, walking alone on a clear night with the snow falling is incredible. But then again, driving in it (and black ice) is another story.

When will your nicer weather get consistent?

Like what? Man, I’m jealous (and hungry) now.
    Pies, bread, etc

oh so so sleepy.. heck you even have a wife. didn't think someone as disrespectful as you would have a wife to sleep next to..

wait.. do I see a child as well in this little home that cost way way more then its worth. wait.. let the seer see , let me see. I'm not sure things are clear. maybe I'm totally off base.. am I seeing double vision ? are there two children in this home..
    Far off, never had a wife. What’s mine will stay mine. I am not going to subsidize somebody when the relationship is over.

Kid lives with their mate, not in this house.

Remember what the Word says about diviners.

I’m reminded of this movie:

https://youtu.be/4mMrCXPCZAA

They let them deliver mixed drinks here too now.

Make sure you take their photo while you’re in there. They love that.

Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Make sure you take their photo while you’re in there. They love that.

I barely bother taking pictures of myself or family. I’d likely not even remember that I have a phone while I’m in the middle of something new. I must be getting old, because I swear that I’m the anti of most modern cultural norms.

I barely bother taking pictures of myself or family. I’d likely not even remember that I have a phone while I’m in the middle of something new. I must be getting old, because I swear that I’m the anti of most modern cultural norms.
    I was just joking. I went to Penn Dutch Amish area in the 1970's, and when we went to take photos, they ran away. The hotel guy said they think you capture their soul in the camera so they dont like photos.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-18-2020 at 02:49 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread Information