Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

Thread: Non Social Dstancing SNITCHES

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its a 'mandate' but its actually not the 'LAW' per se.. it never passed congress nor a vote from the people. its unconstitutional.
    sure they are enforcing it and getting people to believe its an actual 'real law' , but it has no validation or basis for being an actual law. they are just deceiving and taking advantage of the citizens.
    a governor can't just speak a mandate and all the sudden that becomes a law. thats not how our republic works. but these dictator governors want people to think thats the way it is.

when this is all done and over with, a lot of these governors and mayors are going to get their asses sued big time, and things taken to the Supreme Court. especially once people wake up and realize how laws actually come to be laws in the first place,, and no its not though the governor
    you are really some back woods yokel. You never heard of state law, or local law?

Most every law enforced on NYC streets is local law, for example drinking on the street, tresspassing in the park after dark, etc... Get cuffed and taken to jail if you have no ID for a summons. No involvement by congress whatsoever.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    you are really some back woods yokel. You never heard of state law, or local law?

Most every law enforced on NYC streets is local law, for example drinking on the street, tresspassing in the park after dark, etc... Get cuffed and taken to jail if you have no ID for a summons. No involvement by congress whatsoever.
    state congress you fool . governors can't just write laws out of thin air by themselves.. how do you think those local laws get passed.

man your about the most ignorant person I've had the displeasure of ever interacting with

I use the word "congress" in the context of state law, and you automatically think I'm referring to congress in Washington and federal law . lol, your really dumb as a board
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-17-2020 at 05:34 PM.

another post I mentioned NY was limited to just 3 stores basically people could go to ... and you thought I literally meant 3 specific stores, in a city of 6 million people you really thought I meant 3 literal stores in the entire city were open . LOL, thats hilarious.
    your one of the most clueless people I've ever seen. its hilarious really

Proximal is offline Banned
    Do you like this speech from this movie? I’ve modified it a bit here.

You want them in those hospitals, you need them in those hospitals. They use words like honor, code, loyalty, and you’re using their sacrifice as some punchline for your freedom gun-toting rallies. They would rather you would say thank you and be on your way. Otherwise I suggest you get your butt treating possibly 16 or more infected patients per day courtesy of your freedom campaigns and stand your post. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you’re entitled too!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Non Social Dstancing SNITCHES-85703dae-9dad-454c-8443-07616cf8c43a.jpg  

its a 'mandate' but its actually not the 'LAW' per se.. it never passed congress nor a vote from the people. its unconstitutional.
    sure they are enforcing it and getting people to believe its an actual 'real law' , but it has no validation or basis for being an actual law. they are just deceiving and taking advantage of the citizens.
    a governor can't just speak a mandate and all the sudden that becomes a law. thats not how our republic works. but these dictator governors want people to think thats the way it is.

when this is all done and over with, a lot of these governors and mayors are going to get their asses sued big time, and things taken to the Supreme Court. especially once people wake up and realize how laws actually come to be laws in the first place,, and no its not though the governor

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I stand corrected. I saw it as law because it was enforceable. Thank you for the correction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Charger - Dont listen to that yahoo. He is full of shit. He sounds like some guy who reads some book and thinks that is how the world is.

Thats a distinction without a difference. You can go to jail either way. Many have been arrested here so far.

Here is the NYC Mayoral Executive Order regarding COVID.

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/home/dow...20/eeo-100.pdf

Here is a local law in NYC that is used to enforce social distancing as a misdemeanor with fines and / or imprisonment.

N.Y. New York City Administrative Code 3-108 – Violations

§ 3-108 Violations. Any knowing violation of a provision of any emergency measure established pursuant to this chapter shall be a class B misdemeanor punishable by a fine of not more than five hundred dollars, or by imprisonment for not more than three months, or both.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mayor order Misd.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	178810
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 05-17-2020 at 05:44 PM.

While we are on this subject of how devoid and ignorant some of your statements are,, lets just look at some more. Proof..

C27H40O3 thread
    https://forums.steroid.com/%2A%2Acon...ffer-real.html

lol . you really need guys on a forum to confirm for you if a $9 bottle of testosterone is a scam or not ..

C27H40O3 thread
    https://forums.steroid.com/over-40-f...alls-back.html

oh wow, what a miracle ! your balls came back after taking HCG … geesh who would of guessed.

C27H40O3 thread
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...bels-gear.html

the label on my gear is ‘dirty’ … ummmm what you think guys should I still use it

C27H40O3 thread
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...ter-urine.html

umm hey guys , I was taking a shit and then I started pissing with high amounts of pressure .. what you all think about that .

lol. GTFO
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-17-2020 at 05:46 PM.

While we are on this subject of how devoid and ignorant some of your statements are,, lets just look at some more. Proof..

C27H40O3 thread

lol . you really need guys on a forum to confirm for you if a $9 bottle of testosterone is a scam or not ..

C27H40O3 thread
    https://forums.steroid.com/over-40-f...alls-back.html

oh wow, what a miracle ! your balls came back after taking HCG … geesh who would of guessed.

C27H40O3 thread

the label on my gear is ‘dirty’ … ummmm what you think guys should I still use it

C27H40O3 thread

umm hey guys , I was taking a shit and then I started pissing with high amounts of pressure .. what you all think about that .

lol. GTFO
    Again, I am flattered that you took the time to catalog some of my posts for easy reference.

It’s members like you who bash newbies for asking what, to you, must seem like stupid questions that make this board so great.

Your disdain for those less knowledgeable than you really makes this place fun to visit.

After all, isn’t mocking brothers for asking health related questions the point of why we all visit here?

Thanks for doing your part to encourage folks to look for help here.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    The topic is Covid-19 and you are adding your agenda against green energy and where the fuck are you getting 58 cents? They weren’t that cheap for purchase nationally pre-Covid?

There are shortages in availability, simple as that. And once again it’s not just California. What you don’t hear as well, is the masks are used for too long a period (due to shortages), thus further putting workers at risk. Ideally all public service employees and essential workers should be supplied them, but again, not enough are out there.

My wife and her friends (and thousands like them) are very good people GH. They are willing to put their lives at risk for others. Forgive me, but I don’t believe these are communistic or left wing traits, nor should they be taken lightly and brushed aside. Your sensitivity and concern for them is very touching and is commendable.

well geesh, I'd hate to see what would happen if a real pandemic actually hit California, rather then this "baby pandemic" where your hospitals are only at 30% capacity and maybe 2900 people is all that have died in the last 6 months .
    can't imagine how ill prepared you'd all be if a major pandemic hit and your hospitals were actually at full capacity and 100s of thousands of people were really ill and dying in LA county.

so maybe this is a wake up call to better prepare your medical systems and equipping your nurses and doctors before something worse happens in the future..
    give up the bullshit money wasting programs and start focusing on your medical systems and front line workers

edit -- I'm being serious . perhaps this is a wake up call for states to focus on taking care of its citizens and preparing its front line workers and medical systems and stop spending tax payer money on bullshit and political corruption
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-17-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Again, I am flattered that you took the time to catalog some of my posts for easy reference.

It’s members like you who bash newbies for asking what, to you, must seem like stupid questions that make this board so great.

Your disdain for those less knowledgeable than you really makes this place fun to visit.

After all, isn’t mocking brothers for asking health related questions the point of why we all visit here?

Thanks for doing your part to encourage folks to look for help here.

look , your the one that started with the 'name calling' , all because I support a president that you hate (thats all I ever did to you, support the office of president)
    I never once went the 'name calling route' .. you stated by saying I was a self entitled prick, to a back swamp hill billy, to a 'european' to a "back woods yoke" ..

I never once stooped to your level.. you think just because your behind your keyboard you can call people names like that , lol. I'd like to see you do that in my face in person.
    but your not going to to that. not near man enough to do that.

so fine, I'll point out your ingnorance being I can't physically reach through my screen and punch you in the throat .

you should of left the name calling and ridiculing me out . no one on this board is ever going to help you. and if they do, I wouldn't doubt that they will probably purposely give you false information so you F yourself up. your a disrespectful and insulting person and deserve all the bad vibes that may come your way
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-17-2020 at 06:01 PM.

an N95 mask when bought in bulk is 58 cents ..thats it ! why is California short on N95 masks, yet had 10 billion in tax money they spent on testing out bullshit green energy programs that don't work .

my only point is that they obviously were not very frugal with their money and were more concerned with bullshit utopia dreams then actually taking care of their people, their healthcare workers, and their medical facilities.

heck the hospitals are half empty. and they still don't have enough masks . man they dropped the ball big time. live and learn. maybe they will drop the stupid utopia green deal bullshit and focus on their citizens and taking care of the health care system finally.
    wake up call for the corrupt politicians there
    The future employment prospects are much better For the field of green energy than the field production of N95 masks. It’s about jobs. If you lived in a state with more people than trees you would understand.

My experience online lately has been the more rural area you live and grew up in, the more likely you are to fall for conspiracy theories and general Fox News nonsensical grievances.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The future employment prospects are much better For the field of green energy than the field production of N95 masks. It’s about jobs. If you lived in a state with more people than trees you would understand.

My experience online lately has been the more rural area you live and grew up in, the more likely you are to fall for conspiracy theories and general Fox News nonsensical grievances.

I would be careful. NY and Cali are two of the most fucked up states. I lived in Ny for 21 years and Cali the rest ( sort of).
    Just ask the people that live there. LOL

YOU are the one that said California doesn't have enough N95 masks .. ok I believe you. now tell me why. why do you have billions of dollars for bullshit programs and tons of money for corrupt politicians, but don't have enough 58 cent masks for your medical workers ??
    A state doesn’t have enough resources to tie up tens of millions of dollars in stock that hasn’t been needed on a huge level in over a hundred years.

Whereas Even a nominal amount of masks would be sufficient for some hick states that have less population than some counties in my state.

My county in New York has a larger population than ten states.

well geesh, I'd hate to see what would happen if a real pandemic actually hit California, rather then this "baby pandemic" where your hospitals are only at 30% capacity and maybe 2900 people is all that have died in the last 6 months .
    can't imagine how ill prepared you'd all be if a major pandemic hit and your hospitals were actually at full capacity and 100s of thousands of people were really ill and dying in LA county.

so maybe this is a wake up call to better prepare your medical systems and equipping your nurses and doctors before something worse happens in the future..
    give up the bullshit money wasting programs and start focusing on your medical systems and front line workers
    Baby pandemic, that is a classic, just like your “facts” and numbers you randomly pull out of your ass. Just keep spewing the bull-shit GH, the smell is not coming from California, but your mouth. It’s called a pandemic GH and it’s called that for a reason. Your fixation on one state is pointless.

you keep bringing up this "back woods" rural stuff .. like I live in the swamps or something.. come on, drop it.
    I live in a high tech state, with 6 million people. huge tech start ups here, tons of money, the best economy in the country.

fine I live on a few acres.. but most of us here are wealthy and well educated and run hi tech businesses.
    my house "in the woods"

Name:	IS6mg1bqyhazqt1000000000.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	109.9 KB 
ID:	178811

Name:	IS6602wc0jcaqt1000000000.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	178812

Name:	ISuoqpa4hnbqza1000000000.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	178813

oh and here are my 'swamp buggies"

Name:	IMG_2509.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	663.3 KB 
ID:	178814

Name:	IMG_2259.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	833.2 KB 
ID:	178815

Name:	SaAYgWHbQsOZCdklab+TiQ.jpg 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	178816

Name:	IMG_2649.jpg 
Size:	892.2 KB 
ID:	178817

I must be such an unsophisticated 'red neck' back woods swamp boy eh .. living in a million dollar house, driving any car I wanted, and spending most my days on the golf course conducting business.
    and working out at the local country club.

I live in a pretty high tech well off area. we are far from 'back woods'
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 05-17-2020 at 06:26 PM.

Baby pandemic, that is a classic, just like your “facts” and numbers you randomly pull out of your ass. Just keep spewing the bull-shit GH, the smell is not coming from California, but your mouth. It’s called a pandemic GH and it’s called that for a reason. Your fixation on one state is pointless.
    the Spanish flu of 1918 killed 18 million .. thats a pandemic. so why can't I consider this a baby pandemic being it has barely killed a small fraction of that.

don't you have the same statistics that I have ? are you living in a delusional wine filled world of exaggeration, or are you living in reality where the stats are only a small fraction of a major pandemic ???

A state doesn’t have enough resources to tie up tens of millions of dollars in stock that hasn’t been needed on a huge level in over a hundred years.

Whereas Even a nominal amount of masks would be sufficient for some hick states that have less population than some counties in my state.

My county in New York has a larger population than ten states.

Dude, he’s bypassed that argument. I’ve had level headed conversations with other members that respect the regional differences. There’s not enough N95 parks in high risk areas, because there is not enough plain & simple. Our facility has the $, they are privately owned, but they simply can’t be found in enough quantity. He has also claimed that the social distancing was not needed to prepare the healthcare system because he heard they were ready & prepared to begin with.

Treating isolation patients is a bitch, this stuff is not meant to be used over and over. They are stretching allowances on the amount they are used because there isn’t enough. Right now he is searching for some obscure fact that this whole thing is an exaggeration.

Healthcare workers should tell him and his gun-toting freedom fighters to fuck themselves.
    C27H40O3 likes this.

the Spanish flu of 1918 killed 18 million .. thats a pandemic. so why can't I consider this a baby pandemic being it has barely killed a small fraction of that.

don't you have the same statistics that I have ? are you living in a delusional wine filled world of exaggeration, or are you living in reality where the stats are only a small fraction of a major pandemic ???
    Are you sure it was 18 million from the “flu? I mean the record keeping and data was significantly more advanced and trustworthy over a hundred years ago, and oh yes it happened during a fucking world war! I’m sure that had absolutely nothing to do with the numbers dead. I mean hell, if you’re going to question these numbers let’s have some fun with 1918’s accuracy.

another post I mentioned NY was limited to just 3 stores basically people could go to ... and you thought I literally meant 3 specific stores, in a city of 6 million people you really thought I meant 3 literal stores in the entire city were open . LOL, thats hilarious.
    say what you mean and mean what you say. You have the laziest literary style of writing I have ever encountered. Every other post you write is "No, I actually meant to say this..., No, i really meant that...".

Organize your thoughts beforehand and be concise when you post, so you dont need to follow up with corrections and explanations for everything you post. Your lazy writing style causes your posts to appear to appear very ambiguous.

Are you sure it was 18 million from the “flu? I mean the record keeping and data was significantly more advanced and trustworthy over a hundred years ago, and oh yes it happened during a fucking world war! I’m sure that had absolutely nothing to do with the numbers dead. I mean hell, if you’re going to question these numbers let’s have some fun with 1918’s accuracy.
    well lets just concentrate on the numbers we have for LA county .. how many directly related to Covid deaths are there over the last 6 months in LA county ? maybe 3000 at most ?

does 3000 deaths over a 6 month time frame constitute a "major pandemic" in LA county in your opinion ?
    I personally don't think it does . heck even "baby pandemic" would be a bit of a stretch . but thats just my opinion.. if you think that amount of people constitutes a major pandemic for LA county .. then I guess we just have to disagree on what actually constitutes a "major pandemic"

Prox- with all due respect- you stated we don’t have enough tests. SD has set a record each of the last three days for testing.
    I find it hard to believe that we are setting records and the rest of the state doesn’t have enough.

Proximal likes this.

say what you mean and mean what you say. You have the laziest literary style of writing I have ever encountered. Every other post you write is "No, I actually meant to say this..., No, i really meant that...".

Organize your thoughts beforehand and be concise when you post, so you dont need to follow up with corrections and explanations for everything you post. Your lazy writing style causes your posts to appear to appear very ambiguous.
    I've already proven that its actually your brain thats lazy .. all anyone has to do is look through the threads you started to realize this.

you accuse me of being a "red neck" back woods hick .. yet I'm probably 10x as successful in my short life as you are, and 20x smarter . yet "I'm the red neck back woods dumb ass" .. lol, you are hilarious .

thats all you got left now eh . ridicule my writing style ,, lol you are unreal . grasping at straws now.
    you could never beat me at anything in your life, ever. never could stand close to me in anything.

heck , now that we've proven I am far more successful, have far superior intellect and knowledge. have more discipline to study the facts.
    now lets see who has the better physique .

Name:	fullsizeoutput_168.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	311.6 KB 
ID:	178818

come on post something up , lets see what you got .

lets see who picks up the sexier women too while we are at it

Name:	IMG_0039.JPG 
Size:	786.2 KB 
ID:	178819

I'm just messing with you now . but you got to lose this idea that I'm some red neck living in the swamps, you have not got a clue about me

C27H40O3 thread

If you bothered to read a post before you bashed it, you would see that it referred to a blood test, not a lab test of a substance

C27H40O3 thread

Funny how you bash it now, you were the first one to jump on the thread to give an answer.

C27H40O3 thread

umm hey guys , I was taking a shit and then I started pissing with high amounts of pressure .. what you all think about that .lol. GTFO
    Yeah, kidney stones are such a frivolous issue, what a waste of time, right?

A thousand pardons, sire. Us noob peons shouldnt dare ask questions on this board that might give us a better understanding of issues we might have questions about.

We should just let some gym owner decide what the topics will be. That will make for an interesting board.

state congress you fool . governors can't just write laws out of thin air by themselves.. how do you think those local laws get passed.

man your about the most ignorant person I've had the displeasure of ever interacting with

I use the word "congress" in the context of state law, and you automatically think I'm referring to congress in Washington and federal law . lol, your really dumb as a board
    Nobody uses "Congress" in relation to writing state law. Most americans use the term "legislature". You must really be canadian. That would explain alot.

I gave a list of about twenty different types of stores that folks could go to. There are not 3 at all. Even your attempts at exaggerations dont hold water.

Almost every reply of yours is "I didnt mean this, i meant that". Its getting kind of repetitive. Just tale a minute to think before you post.

If you bothered to read a post before you bashed it, you would see that it referred to a blood test, not a lab test of a substance

Funny how you bash it now, you were the first one to jump on the thread to give an answer.

Yeah, kidney stones are such a frivolous issue, what a waste of time, right?

A thousand pardons, sire. Us noob peons shouldnt dare ask questions on this board that might give us a better understanding of issues we might have questions about.

We should just let some gym owner decide what the topics will be. That will make for an interesting board.
    ask all the noob questions you want.. I'm usually one of the first guys to help guys out.

BUT then take my normal 'kindness' and all the help I've done for people, and turn that around on its face and ridicule me and call me names and try and demean me just because I support Trump .. now thats fucked up. thats the only reason your getting destroyed.
    you should of left that alone, been respectful and not stooped to ridiculing someone who is generally respected and gives tons of advice and helps people out.

your hatred of Trump is so deep , you disrespected someone who is generally helpful and goes out of his way to help people out on this forum.
    ridiculing me just cause I respect the role of the presidency was totally uncalled for. like I said , its unlikely anyone here is going to give you much advice in the future.
    I've probably got over 1000 private messages of people asking for my help on here. and I always give it .. yet I'm going to get ridiculed and called names and disrespected all because I support the president (heck I didn't even vote for the guy, but I still have to support the seat)..
    your 55 years old. . you'd think you lived long enough to learn how to show a little respect to people. wither its in person or online. its still a person.
    I generally help people on this forum. tons of guys on here have my phone # and contact me for help directly and I give it.
    but that doesn't mean I'm not going to defend myself and crush someone if need be.. I may be a helpful guy a lot of times but that doesn't mean I'm going to just lay down and take ridicule from someone like you

Nobody uses "Congress" in relation to writing state law. Most americans use the term "legislature". You must really be canadian. That would explain alot.
    you keep up the name calling old man..

tonight when you start having chest pains and anxiety starts setting in . I want you to think about me

tonight when you start having chest pains and anxiety starts setting in . I want you to think about me
    go ahead, ask Charger and see if he thinks I have a "voodoo doll" or not lol . you'll see

I knew it.... I said it all along.::::... GH uses voodoo!

got plenty more quotes then just where that one came from

look , your the one that started with the 'name calling' , all because I support a president that you hate (thats all I ever did to you, support the office of president)
    I never asked you, nor do i now know or care, who you support. Of course I support the office office of the president. I just didnt sign up to part of the cult of personality that this one demands. I am a lifelong republican, and i will be long after this moron is out of office in January. He does not represent my party, only the selfserving sellouts who claim to be republicans.

I never once went the 'name calling route' .. you stated by saying I was a self entitled prick, to a back swamp hill billy, to a 'european' to a "back woods yoke" ..
    Its an apt description based on your posts. You seem to be out of step with most folks here on these issues. a plausable explanation might be that you live where there are hardly any people, or in another country, not up on the ways of America. ANd I guess you see no issues with calling our areas communist, socialist, liberal utopia etc... Hypocrite!

I never once stooped to your level.. you think just because your behind your keyboard you can call people names like that , lol. I'd like to see you do that in my face in person.
    but your not going to to that. not near man enough to do that.

so fine, I'll point out your ingnorance being I can't physically reach through my screen and punch you in the throat .
    OK, Another internet tough guy.

you should of left the name calling and ridiculing me out . no one on this board is ever going to help you. and if they do, I wouldn't doubt that they will probably purposely give you false information so you F yourself up. your a disrespectful and insulting person and deserve all the bad vibes that may come your way
    I guess you are the self appointed leader of this board. I have gotten great help from brothers here, including you, so I guess you are proclaiming some new policy.

I'm not the leader of anything on this board .. I just know this board is filled with really good guys, quality people, and people that respect each other.
    you've been here a short time and have been fairly disrespectful on a lot of occasions to several different people. guys see that. thats why I'm saying your likely not going to get much help (thats just a guess on my part, nothing more).

on a side note -- its going to start with a bit of 'crushing pressure' type of feeling. like something is heavy on your chest. then your heart rate is going to start ramping up and beating fast. then your going to start to worry and get anxious. then your going to think it feels difficult to breath (even though your o2 level will be just fine)..
    then your going to think about me . depending on what those thoughts are , I may or may not stop squeezing your doll

does it look like you ?

Name:	drawn-doll-voodoo-man-379035-2814148.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	178821

we shall see
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Non Social Dstancing SNITCHES-fullsizeoutput_48d.jpeg  

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    The topic is Covid-19 and you are adding your agenda against green energy and where the fuck are you getting 58 cents? They weren’t that cheap for purchase nationally pre-Covid?

There are shortages in availability, simple as that. And once again it’s not just California. What you don’t hear as well, is the masks are used for too long a period (due to shortages), thus further putting workers at risk. Ideally all public service employees and essential workers should be supplied them, but again, not enough are out there.

My wife and her friends (and thousands like them) are very good people GH. They are willing to put their lives at risk for others. Forgive me, but I don’t believe these are communistic or left wing traits, nor should they be taken lightly and brushed aside. Your sensitivity and concern for them is very touching and is commendable.
    Ideally a person should have to be responsible for their own well being.

I would be careful. NY and Cali are two of the most fucked up states. I lived in Ny for 21 years and Cali the rest ( sort of).
    Just ask the people that live there. LOL

I really dont know much about California, but I cant stand the governmor of my state, NY. I disagree with many things he does.

That being said, he is a thousand times the leader that Trump could ever be. The daily press conferences show it.

Cuomo is about facts and data, real plans, and concrete action, whereas Trump is about bullshit, hyperbole, self-contradictory statements, insults, blaming everyone else but himself, lies, empty promises, and vague platitudes. The difference is night and day. Thats why Trump stopped going on TV daily following Cuomo. His aides were worried about how poorly he looked in comparison.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    Cdc says 50 million worldwide.
    they did actual quarantines back then. People were sick and they were made to stay away from people and they quarantine houses and you didn't go near those houses. You're drinking some Kool-Aid proximal. You aren't thinking for yourself at all.
    GearHeaded likes this.

you keep bringing up this "back woods" rural stuff .. like I live in the swamps or something.. come on, drop it.
    I live in a high tech state, with 6 million people. huge tech start ups here, tons of money, the best economy in the country.

fine I live on a few acres.. but most of us here are wealthy and well educated and run hi tech businesses.
    my house "in the woods"

Name:	IS6mg1bqyhazqt1000000000.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	109.9 KB 
ID:	178811

Name:	IS6602wc0jcaqt1000000000.jpg 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	178812

Name:	ISuoqpa4hnbqza1000000000.jpg 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	178813

oh and here are my 'swamp buggies"

Name:	IMG_2509.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	663.3 KB 
ID:	178814

Name:	IMG_2259.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	833.2 KB 
ID:	178815

Name:	SaAYgWHbQsOZCdklab+TiQ.jpg 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	178816

Name:	IMG_2649.jpg 
Size:	892.2 KB 
ID:	178817

I must be such an unsophisticated 'red neck' back woods swamp boy eh .. living in a million dollar house, driving any car I wanted, and spending most my days on the golf course conducting business.
    and working out at the local country club.

I live in a pretty high tech well off area. we are far from 'back woods'
    I did say something about being an elitist a bit further back. I guess I was pretty on point. That garish, braggadocious display of wealth sets you apart from most of us here.

I live on a 40' x 100' plot of land. I can smell what my neighbor is cooking on his grill. When I open my car door in the driveway, I always hit my neighbors fence. I'll admit that i dont have that much material wealth, But I am happy and consider myself successful.

My salary has continued all the while of this shutdown. I putter around the yard occasionally welding, or toil in my basement shop machining in my spare time for amusement. God has blessed me to be content and satisfied as a lowly government worker enjoying more blessings than I could ever deserve.

go ahead, ask Charger and see if he thinks I have a "voodoo doll" or not lol . you'll see
    Oh boy. He’s fucked now! LOL

GearHeaded likes this.

Now you are misrepresenting the english language. A pandemic is designated based on the area coverage of the outbreak, not the numbers who died.

Where do you get the idea that it can only be a pandemic if millions and millions die? Its simply not true. You set up a straw man, that you then can easily knock down. It is a non serious form of argument.

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by The road View Post
    Cdc says 50 million worldwide.
    they did actual quarantines back then. People were sick and they were made to stay away from people and they quarantine houses and you didn't go near those houses. You're drinking some Kool-Aid proximal. You aren't thinking for yourself at all.
    The Spanish flu also infected around 25% of the United States and killed about 675,000 over here.

The Black Plague killed like 200 million people, granted it lasted like 7-8 years.

That’s a pandemic.

Prox- with all due respect- you stated we don’t have enough tests. SD has set a record each of the last three days for testing.
    I find it hard to believe that we are setting records and the rest of the state doesn’t have enough.

Charger - are you sure you didnt go to school with gearhead? What does setting a record do with having enough? I could be saving money to buy a house costing $700,000. Every day I could be saving a few dollars more than the day before. I could be setting records every day, and yet still never save enough in years to buy the house.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information