Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree286Likes

Thread: 2020 Covid Weightloss Competition Official Thread

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ok so first night of diet didn’t go well. I was still shot from the weekend so I had to eat a big pasta meal to get me feeling better. Wasn’t bad but I put a ton of mozzarella mixed in......... feel good today.
    Well now your glycogen storage is set for a couple of days...think of it as extra fuel moving forward. No harm no foul.
    BG, almostgone and ghettoboyd like this.

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ok so first night of diet didn’t go well. I was still shot from the weekend so I had to eat a big pasta meal to get me feeling better. Wasn’t bad but I put a ton of mozzarella mixed in......... feel good today.
    Pasta yummm now I want pasta...
    SampsonandDelilah and BG like this.
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Going to eat some dinner.

SampsonandDelilah, BG and *Admin* like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    OK Thanks guys on all that info on ECA stacks.....perfect. Havent decided yet, might just go with Ephedrine.

So I want to lower my starting weight to 192lbs, 196 was at the end of the night with a monster dinner in me.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Going to eat some dinner.

Oh that’s just cruel Tarmyg!

Quester is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I found out that the gyms are open in NC... Prayers go up, blessings come down.
    I signed up today and did a push today.
    -
    Left arm hurts at the elbow doing hammer curls. It wasn't bothering me nearly as bad last December, I kinda remember a little pain. I haven't done anything since then and, in fact, my shoulders feel great. Anybody know anything about that?
    -
    Also, does anyone know if the gyms are open in TX, specifically Houston?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slfmade View Post
    phentermine and Topamax. The phentermine is a stimulant and Topamax is an anticonvulsant that is used to treat seizures and migraines; however, FDA has given the approval to be used in a combination med along with phentermine for weight loss and people are getting insane results. But you don't want the combination med. I mean, you do. But you want them separate so you can dose it your way - similar to buying your test and tren separate instead of as a 100/100 combo. Anyway, I can talk more about that later if you care to know more.
    Never heard of this. What dosing protocol would one want to start with? 0 chance I am finding that here in country I'm now anyways.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How’s the progress coming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, Gyms are open in Houston.
    -
    My trt provider supplies BPC 157, I'll inject that into Brachoradialis locally. Also use, CJC/Ipam systemically.
    -
    Scale said 105 this morning and, "I have not yet begun to fight!"
    -
    Slfmade:
    Is phentermine the stuff that used to be known as fen-fen?
    My friend used to take it and it made him stink. It got so bad that I wouldn't sit next to him in class.
    *Admin* likes this.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Yes, Gyms are open in Houston.
    -
    My trt provider supplies BPC 157, I'll inject that into Brachoradialis locally. Also use, CJC/Ipam systemically.
    -
    Scale said 105 this morning and, "I have not yet begun to fight!"
    -
    Slfmade:
    Is phentermine the stuff that used to be known as fen-fen?
    My friend used to take it and it made him stink. It got so bad that I wouldn't sit next to him in class.
    Lol. Phentermine is half of Fen-phen. The other ingredient, fenfluramine, was pulled from the market in the late 90s early 2000s. I thought this was due to heart valve issues and pulmonary hypertension but perhaps it was due to your buddies perspiration issues. Haha. Sounds like your friend needed some deodorant. I've yet to have someone complain about my B.O. In fact, just a few weeks ago I had a 93 year old patients wife tell me I smelled " quite lovely". She on the other hand smelled like moth balls. And her husband....well, he just smelled like balls.

Never heard of this. What dosing protocol would one want to start with? 0 chance I am finding that here in country I'm now anyways.
    I don't know how prescriptions work in Sweden but you should ask your doctor about it. It's not an abused drug so as long as you make a good argument for it...

For the phentermine, I take a 37.5 mg tab daily. In the beginning, I split the dosage and did half in the morning and half around 2pm but now I take the full tab in the am. Its like a smooth clen or ephedrine without all the nasty sides. I have great mental clarity like with Adderall. I don't get headaches like with clen. I'm only slightly jittery, far less than both clen and ephedrine. I feel far less wired and strung out than I am with ephedrine...I still like ECA best for a pre-workout for this reason.

With the topamax (topiramate) I take a 50mg tab twice a day. One in the morning and one about 2 or 3. This crushes my appetite. I'm the kind of guy that likes to eat until I'm stuffed like a pig and I honestly think I could go days without food with these meds. It's the first time I've ever done portion control and been happy about it. Haha

It really is an awesome combo. I can't sing it's praises enough. My only issue is I think the protocol is reaching. Protocol says that you can stay on the phentermine for 3 months on before taking a one month break. However, like clen it's a beta2 agonist and we all know, and I can tell from personal experience, that receptor down regulation happens far quicker than 3 months. In my experience though ..not as fast as clen. I feel like I get a solid 6 weeks before diminishing returns. My NP is cool though, she lets me run my own protocol and just writes my scripts however I want her to. So for now my plan is to keep going with 6 weeks on 4 weeks off off phentermine and run the topamax year round for the rest of my life. Assuming I can keep her as my provider... technically it's only indicated if your BMI is over 27%. For me at 5'9, that's 183lbs. So I'm either gonna have to add a lot of muscle or not drop below about 8% bf. Lol who am I kidding. I'm gonna be on topamax forever.
    Last edited by slfmade; 08-21-2020 at 01:12 AM.
    *Admin* likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was 265lbs 3 days ago when I checked. I was up to 270lbs before a few weeks back at the gym. I’ve got a ways to go....
    *Admin* and Cylon357 like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Would it be politically correct to tell you fat asses to kick this shit in gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Would it be politically correct to tell you fat asses to kick this shit in gear?

Ummmmm, when did you start giving two shits if something was “politically correct”?!
    *Admin* likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Ummmmm, when did you start giving two shits if something was “politically correct”?!
    Touché. Never. Lol
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Touché. Never. Lol
    Still think about the first comp you and Powerstroke and the Italian Stallion had. Now there we had some serious stuff going on. Still thinking about the "wishing you all fuckers die in cancer" comments :-)

Still think about the first comp you and Powerstroke and the Italian Stallion had. Now there we had some serious stuff going on. Still thinking about the "wishing you all fuckers die in cancer" comments :-)
    I remember when I thought cancer jokes were funny, lol

Kidding kidding....
    Capebuffalo, tarmyg and *Admin* like this.

Ah the good old days.
    tarmyg and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Lol. Phentermine is half of Fen-phen. The other ingredient, fenfluramine, was pulled from the market in the late 90s early 2000s. I thought this was due to heart valve issues and pulmonary hypertension but perhaps it was due to your buddies perspiration issues. Haha. Sounds like your friend needed some deodorant. I've yet to have someone complain about my B.O. In fact, just a few weeks ago I had a 93 year old patients wife tell me I smelled " quite lovely". She on the other hand smelled like moth balls. And her husband....well, he just smelled like balls.
    Yeah, it was very much his hygiene. He used to talk about how he came from work but often didn't have time to shower at night because his girlfreind worked even harder and he had to help his kids with their HW when he got home. I figured he was just getting me to sympathize so I would help him cheat. He was on Phentermine which I can't take because stims push me over the edge but he did hook me up with my first TRT doc. I remember telling him that the doc had said I must have had a traumatic brain injury and telling the doc that just because he went to med school didn't give him a waiver to be an asshole right in front of two of his staff members. The doc said "well, at least you don't smell as bad as you're friend," and I sat back down and realized the TBI comment-thing assisted with the hypogonadism dx. In class, my friend said, "yeah, the docs an ass but he's the only TRT doc I know." Later, on this forum, I learned how to find other TRT docs.

I think I might run a five week cycle; I don't have longer because I will be moving and involved in that crap for a week and a half. It would be
    Test-C 250/wk
    Anavar 50mg/day
    *CJC/Ipam 200mg/500mg twice a day
    *In the fridge, in powder form, since Nov 2019.
    **BPC 157 for my arm.
    **Frag 141-196
    **Both of these have been in the fridge, in powder form, since August 2018.
    Finasteride 2mg/day
    ***Anastrozole .5mg/wk (Currently but I'll up it to .5mg twice a week during my blast.)
    Estradiol is currently 26 on the range of 8-35 at TRT levels.
    -
    I'm kinda worried my arm is going to be a limiting factor but I have this stuff left over and don't want it to continue to age.
    -
    At 2mg of finasteride a day, my DHT is 19 on a 30-85 scale but I don't want to continue to lose my hair. My starting point before TRT was at the bottom of in range so perhaps my receptors are extra sensitive. My dad and grandfather's on both sides have their hair and way more at my age than I do, now. I'm going to keep the Finasteride at the 2mg and hope it protects from the Test. Last Nov/Dec, I ran the NPP with Finasteride and had a major bad impact on hair. All my fault but there is as much info for and against using them together.
    -
    Thoughts on any of this?
    Last edited by Quester; 08-21-2020 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    That seems like a big dose of CJC/Ipam. Have you run it that high before? Did you by chance pull bloods if so?

I personally like to keep my DHT on the higher end of normal (say 70'ish on that scale). I find my thought process is clearer, brain sharper and maybe a tad bit more aggressive (though assertive might be a better word). We are all different tho. Oh and I should also point out that I have been bald or at least balding since my mid-20s...

More power to you on the fina, I am a definite over responder and got all the negative sides. Being that my PSA runs high, I wish I could tolerate it.

Speculations:

CJC/Ipam - The dose is from the TRT doc but just at .2ml once a day (of the 200mg/500mg -the vial is dosed at 6mg/15mg). Some mitigating reasons are that it is a little past date (Jan 2020) and Ipam doesn't raise cortisol or prolactin. On the other hand, what your saying makes sense and perhaps I'm probably going to be happier at .15 ml twice a day instead of .2ml twice a day. I really don't want to get big bones in my face and shit like that. Even at .15 twice a day, I'll have to worry about insulin sensitivity and rising glucose levels. That happens at the .2/once a day. ...I guess I'll go to .1/twice a day. TY for giving rise to the idea, Cylon.
    -
    I can add a table spoon of vinegar twice a day. Fiber supp with every meal, cut out phosphorus from dark soda, cut out soda and all artificial sweetener, and get more cals from fat.
    --
    The DHT, I'm thinking that the ratio of DHT to Estrogen may be more important to me than overall DHT. I do get a little emotional. Perhaps when my Test goes up, my DHT goes up, my Estro gets treated by doubling my Arimidex to .5mg twice a week and the ratio will be good.

About the PSA, in Jan my PSA was 2.x, I've off the NPP cycle since December, on 1mg of Arimidex until April when I started 2mg/day. is 0.8
    Cylon357 likes this.

Man, what must a PSA less than 1 be like? I can not even imagine that anymore
    The only thing that is diferent for me is that I don't get a big wet spot on the front of my pants after I thought I finished pissing.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was 235 in my Avi pic I’m not in the best shape lol.

KittyO1 is offline Female Member
    I found out that the gyms are open in NC... Prayers go up, blessings come down.
    I signed up today and did a push today.
    -
    Left arm hurts at the elbow doing hammer curls. It wasn't bothering me nearly as bad last December, I kinda remember a little pain. I haven't done anything since then and, in fact, my shoulders feel great. Anybody know anything about that?
    -
    Also, does anyone know if the gyms are open in TX, specifically Houston?
    Do you have an old injury or could it possibly just be some inflammation and tightness that needs to be worked out? ART (active release therapy) is great for this of so. I know right now, it may be hard to get to one but you could do some self manipulation in the meantime.

I don't know how prescriptions work in Sweden but you should ask your doctor about it. It's not an abused drug so as long as you make a good argument for it...

For the phentermine, I take a 37.5 mg tab daily. In the beginning, I split the dosage and did half in the morning and half around 2pm but now I take the full tab in the am. Its like a smooth clen or ephedrine without all the nasty sides. I have great mental clarity like with Adderall. I don't get headaches like with clen. I'm only slightly jittery, far less than both clen and ephedrine. I feel far less wired and strung out than I am with ephedrine...I still like ECA best for a pre-workout for this reason.

With the topamax (topiramate) I take a 50mg tab twice a day. One in the morning and one about 2 or 3. This crushes my appetite. I'm the kind of guy that likes to eat until I'm stuffed like a pig and I honestly think I could go days without food with these meds. It's the first time I've ever done portion control and been happy about it. Haha

It really is an awesome combo. I can't sing it's praises enough. My only issue is I think the protocol is reaching. Protocol says that you can stay on the phentermine for 3 months on before taking a one month break. However, like clen it's a beta2 agonist and we all know, and I can tell from personal experience, that receptor down regulation happens far quicker than 3 months. In my experience though ..not as fast as clen. I feel like I get a solid 6 weeks before diminishing returns. My NP is cool though, she lets me run my own protocol and just writes my scripts however I want her to. So for now my plan is to keep going with 6 weeks on 4 weeks off off phentermine and run the topamax year round for the rest of my life. Assuming I can keep her as my provider... technically it's only indicated if your BMI is over 27%. For me at 5'9, that's 183lbs. So I'm either gonna have to add a lot of muscle or not drop below about 8% bf. Lol who am I kidding. I'm gonna be on topamax forever.
    Very interesting! I agree with the down regulation on the phen. I took it for 2 months(all dr would prescribe) and noticed a pretty big difference in effect even after the first 2 weeks. As for the topamax- is that primarily just used for appetite reduction?
    *Admin* likes this.

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

Quote Originally Posted by KittyO1 View Post
    Do you have an old injury or could it possibly just be some inflammation and tightness that needs to be worked out? ART (active release therapy) is great for this of so. I know right now, it may be hard to get to one but you could do some self manipulation in the meantime.

Very interesting! I agree with the down regulation on the phen. I took it for 2 months(all dr would prescribe) and noticed a pretty big difference in effect even after the first 2 weeks. As for the topamax- is that primarily just used for appetite reduction?
    Yes. It crushes appetite and it's lasting.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyO1 View Post
    Now that you mention it, Kitty, it does feel better when I rub it and it is local to right in the elbow, like just in the tendon area. I guess it started in Nov when I was popping the 100# dumb bells into position for 35ish degree incline presses (dbells and inclines feel better on my shoulders), I only curl 40# dumb bells on a good day. Then only I did four pull ups three weeks ago, for the first time since December. Now I'm doing way more pull ups, it hurts, acutely, but only when I use it and, dull, for about a day after.
    KittyO1 likes this.

I hope everyone is behaving over the weekend!!

KittyO1 likes this.

You watch... Tarzan will show a huge barbecue and a lot of beer and will lose 5 lbs.

Now that you mention it, Kitty, it does feel better when I rub it and it is local to right in the elbow, like just in the tendon area. I guess it started in Nov when I was popping the 100# dumb bells into position for 35ish degree incline presses (dbells and inclines feel better on my shoulders), I only curl 40# dumb bells on a good day. Then only I did four pull ups three weeks ago, for the first time since December. Now I'm doing way more pull ups, it hurts, acutely, but only when I use it and, dull, for about a day after.
    Hmm it could be tendon or it might possibly be an muscular imbalance/strain causing pain in that area...try rubbing or rolling the forearm, bicep, and tricep areas to see if that relieves it any. Be cautious with the movement that irritates it- using lighter weights etc just to see if it is more tendon related.
    Quester likes this.

~“We believe that we are all saved the same way, by the undeserved grace of the Lord Jesus.” Acts 15:11~‬ *NLT‬‬
    ‬‬

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    In addition to ART like Ms. Kitty recommended, do a YouTube on VooDoo Floss. Look for some vids by Kelly Starrett ( I think that's the correct name. If you don't get any hits try VooDoo Floss and elbow.

It generally at least gives some relief so the healing can start.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-22-2020 at 06:56 PM.
    *Admin*, Quester and KittyO1 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

103.0# at wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    In addition to ART like Ms. Kitty recommended, do a YouTube on VooDoo Floss. Look for some vids by Kelly Starrett ( I think that's the correct name. If you don't get any hits try VooDoo Floss and elbow.

Ddog,
    I'm GTS ing now. What they're saying applies. I gotta order the band but just bending my hand, sticking it there against a wall or floor and turning my body fully in each direction is feeling better, immediately. Just pro and supinating my hand while holding it with the other hand doesn't do it, its gotta stuck against the floor, wall or cushion. The stretch feel is like the pain sensation but it doesn't hurt...can't describe it better.
    --
    Ms.Kitty,
    Yes, it is a hammer curl motion that is the worst. And, I could never do as many pull ups as chin ups, perhaps 70%. And, rubbing it softly is helping.
    --
    Right in the elbow, the inside, about 1.5 inches centered at the fold, that's the most painful part. I'm pretty sure it is the brachialis but its a tendonous structure there that hurts. The pain is very specific to where I'm mentioning.
    At abut 1:20 he is talking about the area that hurts.

-
    One thing that doesn't help is poking it with a needle and shooting my CJC/IPAM directly into it. ...go figure. I'll just shoot into the meat part below.
    As of now, I'm gonna use the heat pad on the area, homemade voodoo floss until my order arrives, CJC/IPAm and BPC into the meat, do better warm ups, get and use some device(s) to rub the area, maybe use some Ben Gay because the smell makes me feel like I'm healing, baby it by working around it-not working it, and keep GTSing.
    Thanks Kit and DD
    ---
    Also, anyone got a method for titrating Test-Cyp from trt levels to 350mg? I'm on 5omg daily now and I'd like to do less shots but the new steroid calc doesn't work like the old one. I should know how to do this but I don't feel comfortable making some decisions that effect my health with just input from myself only.
    And,
    I wish someone inclined and able (through personal knowledge or contacts): get something with the functionality of the old steroid calc.
    Last edited by Quester; 08-23-2020 at 08:12 AM. Reason: brachialis not brachoradialis
    KittyO1 likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    103.0# at wake up.

Ddog,
    I'm GTS ing now. What they're saying applies. I gotta order the band but just bending my hand, sticking it there against a wall or floor and turning my body fully in each direction is feeling better, immediately. Just pro and supinating my hand while holding it with the other hand doesn't do it, its gotta stuck against the floor, wall or cushion. The stretch feel is like the pain sensation but it doesn't hurt...can't describe it better.
    --
    Ms.Kitty,
    Yes, it is a hammer curl motion that is the worst. And, I could never do as many pull ups as chin ups, perhaps 70%. And, rubbing it softly is helping.
    --
    Right in the elbow, the inside, about 1.5 inches centered at the fold, that's the most painful part. I'm pretty sure it is the brachialis but its a tendonous structure there that hurts. The pain is very specific to where I'm mentioning.
    At abut 1:20 he is talking about the area that hurts.

-
    One thing that doesn't help is poking it with a needle and shooting my CJC/IPAM directly into it. ...go figure. I'll just shoot into the meat part below.
    As of now, I'm gonna use the heat pad on the area, homemade voodoo floss until my order arrives, CJC/IPAm and BPC into the meat, do better warm ups, get and use some device(s) to rub the area, maybe use some Ben Gay because the smell makes me feel like I'm healing, baby it by working around it-not working it, and keep GTSing.
    Thanks Kit and DD
    ---
    Also, anyone got a method for titrating Test-Cyp from trt levels to 350mg? I'm on 5omg daily now and I'd like to do less shots but the new steroid calc doesn't work like the old one. I should know how to do this but I don't feel comfortable making some decisions that effect my health with just input from myself only.
    And,
    I wish someone inclined and able (through personal knowledge or contacts): get something with the functionality of the old steroid calc.
    Quester, is this what you're looking for?

https://www.steroidplotter.com/
    Quester likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Great video! I have not seen that one! Thanks for sharing!
    *Admin* and almostgone like this.

‬‬

Quester, is this what you're looking for?

https://www.steroidplotter.com/
    TestMonster also sent it too me and Admin confirmed that the old one is missing. I appreciate you all. I used the one y'all sent me to figure out the easiest way is to go from 50mg ed to 100mg eod.
    *Admin* and almostgone like this.

This mornings weigh in.

Attachment 179783
    Keep it up, Buddy!

My discipline broke, I slept in late, woke up and forgot the scale, ate chicken and sweet potatoe instead of eggs and oatmeal.
    -
    I hope Rajun Cajun and anyone else in the storms pat is ok. It looks like its gonna be a small one but they have been different lately with all the rain they've been producing. Of course, they got the best Navy in the world down there:
    https://www.cajunnavyrelief.com/

Let’s post up the loss/gains weekly. People want to know how things are going and who is the front runner.
    If any pics have weights, I. Can’t see them for some reason.

*Admin* likes this.

Been taking Anavar for the past three days. I'm dropping it because I'm extremely fatigued.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Been taking Ativan for the past three days. I'm dropping it because I'm extremely fatigued.
    Well no wonder. Lol

Been taking Adderall for the past three days. I'm dropping it because I'm extremely fatigued.
    Are you sure you have the right one?
    slfmade likes this.

No Adderall for me but I'll take the Ativan for another time.
    -
    I took a lower dose (12mg) of the Anavar this morning and I already feel chill. I woke with lots of energy, like more than normal. I dunno... If I have a day anything like yesterday, I think that's gonna be it.
    -
    Is their a substitute that is often used to fake Anavar that makes people tired or fatigued?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information