Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree440Likes

Thread: Nfl!

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I’m enjoying today’s games but tomorrow is what has me really hyped. Patriots vs Bills on MNF!

This is 1 of 2 games they will play between now and end of season. The Bills are one game behind the Pats. The Pats have a fairly easy schedule besides those games, and the Bills have some easy matchups but also play the Bucs.

The Pats-Bills matchup has huge playoff implications because a sweep by either team good possibly push the other team out of a wild card birth, especially the Bills since they are 1 game back and have a tougher remaining schedule. I’m a Pats fan but a part of me hopes they split. I wouldn’t mind Pats winning division and seeing both teams make the playoffs because this Bills team is fun to watch when they bring their A game.

The Pats and Cards are my favorite AFC/NFC teams so I’d love to see them face off in a Super Bowl one day (this year would work)!

Agreed, possible game of the year!!
    DinAZ likes this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Just can't get my head around this game. To much armour. To slow stopping play every 5 seconds.How can you even see with that helmet on? How can you run in those long pants? Give me rugby league any day.
    Last edited by Euroholic; 12-05-2021 at 02:57 PM.
    DinAZ and Cylon357 like this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Just can't get my head around this game. To much armour. How can you even see with that helmet on? How can you run in those long pants? Give me rugby league any day.
    We don’t get a lot of rugby coverage in the USA, but during my degenerate gambler days I’d find international sports to bet on at night after football/basketball ended for the day. I haven’t watched much traditional rugby, but I gambled and watched a bunch of the “sevens” tournaments where they play 7 on 7. It is definitely a fun sport to watch!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    We don’t get a lot of rugby coverage in the USA, but during my degenerate gambler days I’d find international sports to bet on at night after football/basketball ended for the day. I haven’t watched much traditional rugby, but I gambled and watched a bunch of the “sevens” tournaments where they play 7 on 7. It is definitely a fun sport to watch!

Yeah 7s is good. Fiji always kills it because with only 7 players all that matters is raw speed and agility and those guys are fast.

NFL just seems more strategy based how they are always stopping play. What is it like a 1 hour game game but takes like 3 hours to play?

Growing up playing and watching rugby you get use to the fast pace, then you try to watch NFL and it just seems so slow.
    DinAZ likes this.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Cool pic Wango. I was at the Orange Bowl for the Monday nite showdown against “Thunder Dan” for the only loss that year, what a fun season. Super bowl shuffle was awesome til other teams copied it. At least original.
    DinAZ and wango like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Cool pic Wango. I was at the Orange Bowl for the Monday nite showdown against “Thunder Dan” for the only loss that year, what a fun season. Super bowl shuffle was awesome til other teams copied it. At least original.
    TY. I move from Chicago in 1984 where I was born and raised. Hell I saw the Bears when they played in Wrigley. The Bulls draft MJ and the Monsters of the Midway have a sensational season. Now if the Cubs would have won a championship in the 80’s, I’d openly admit that I was cursing the city’s sports teams, LOL.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Chargers tried to give one away today, but the defense... wait, is that right? The Chargers DEFENSE stepped up??? Yeah, they did

Watching Baltimore vs Pittsburgh right now. EXCITING!!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Love both of these QB’s. The next generation for sure…Chargers jumping out early. Nice to see them get big Mike W involved early.

Let’s go Bungles, lol.

BIG game for my Donkeys tonight…it’s basically our season.
    I'm pulling for the Donkeys tonight! Go Bronc.... ack err <cough>... OK, I couldn't even type it, but I'm pulling for your team tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I'm pulling for the Donkeys tonight! Go Bronc.... ack err <cough>... OK, I couldn't even type it, but I'm pulling for your team tonight!

A Broncos win would make the remainder of the season a lot more exciting. It’s pretty wild that after 12 games no team in the AFC North or West has a losing record.

Chargers tried to give one away today, but the defense... wait, is that right? The Chargers DEFENSE stepped up??? Yeah, they did

Watching Baltimore vs Pittsburgh right now. EXCITING!!
    Fucking Harbaugh. Has the best kicker in the league, he got too big for his britches…
    Cylon357 likes this.

GO BRONCOS!!

Arrowhead is rocking…

Blog Entries
    Fucking Harbaugh. Has the best kicker in the league, he got too big for his britches…
    Man, I understand what he was thinking: "my corner backs are decimated, if we don't get the ball first, we can't stop Pitt" blah blah blah. Still not a good call, IMHO.

Blog Entries
    A Broncos win would make the remainder of the season a lot more exciting. It’s pretty wild that after 12 games no team in the AFC North or West has a losing record.
    I really just want KC to lose. Chargers have 3 of their remaining 5 games against the AFC West. They have only lost to the Broncos... I'm not anticipating sweeping the Chiefs or the Raiders, but the KC and Denver games are in LA so MAYBE we can win those two and sweep the Chiefs. Raiders game is in Vegas and the last game of the season, so MAYBE it has meaning, but we won't really know until then.

Lamar was sacked 7 times…the boys up front didn’t do shit all day. I don’t see why you take that gamble? Ben barely passed for 200 yards, double up Diontae Johnson and take your chances with the blitz. One stop and Tucker is good from 60+

Granted Andrews should’ve caught that ball…Lamar’s arm has not been impressive the last couple of weeks. I mean I’m an armchair quarterback and he’s a head coach in the NFL, but the odds are the odds regardless.

Take the point after and play defense…

Speaking of Defense…fuck Denver. Come on
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    TY. I move from Chicago in 1984 where I was born and raised. Hell I saw the Bears when they played in Wrigley. The Bulls draft MJ and the Monsters of the Midway have a sensational season. Now if the Cubs would have won a championship in the 80’s, I’d openly admit that I was cursing the city’s sports teams, LOL.
    Chicago was blessed with both the Bullsand Blackhawk dynasty’s but note much of a product on the football field these days LOL
    wango and SampsonandDelilah like this.

That early 90’s BH team was my favorite of all time. Beflour, Roenick, Chelois, Murphy, Smith. Fuck I loved that team!

But back to football…two words. Mitch Trubisky. Lol!

I feel bad for Khalil Mack. Let’s hope that Fields turns into a real stud. I really like this Darnell Mooney kid too. They’re a ways off though.

In other news. The Broncos are awful so I have no room to talk. We’re even worse than I thought. Ughhhh

Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Chicago was blessed with both the Bullsand Blackhawk dynasty’s but note much of a product on the football field these days LOL
    Haven’t been to a Blackhawks game since Bobby Hull & Stan Mikita played, lol.

Tonight’s MNF game is going to be EPIC!

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Haven’t been to a Blackhawks game since Bobby Hull & Stan Mikita played, lol.

Tonight’s MNF game is going to be EPIC!

Wow, that’s old school, LOL! I go back as far as the 1977 White Sox. I can still recall about 7 of the starting line up. Unfortunately it took 1983 before they did anything but that was another special team!
    wango likes this.

Blog Entries
    Alright, lets hit this real briefly here....

Washington Football Team vs Las Vegas Raiders.... I loved you, WFT, at least for the 3 hours it took you to beat the Raiders. Now, I really couldn't care any less about you. I got what I needed, and you got paid. Don't be upset, I'm just a fickle man. You did what I needed you to, now lets both move on like adults. Anyhow, the Raiders are slowly working their way completely out of playoff contention. Gruden had them looking like contenders, now they are almost done. And their schedule does not get any better as they have 3 of their last 5 games against AFC West opponents, and those 3 are fighting for it.

WFT, tho.... could this be another one of those years where the least bad team wins the NFC East? Probably not. Dallas would have to fall pretty hard, and they seemed solid against the sinking Saints on Thursday. But check this out: all 5 of WFT's remaining games are against the NFC East. Put on your big boy britches and get it done, and WFT heads to the playoffs. Long shot? Maybe. Lets see.

Chargers vs Bengals. Man, the LAC jumped out to a 24-0 lead. Woo Hoo! But then they turned around and let the Bengals score 22 unanswered. Ruh roh, Raggie! Cylon almost went and hid. The Bolts pulled it out, which I guess is the important thing, but they will not go far in the playoffs like that (assuming they even get a seat at the table). Chargers D coming up big. Chargers D coming up big. Yes, I said it twice, just to be sure I saw it right...

Colts really laid it on the Texans. Geez, what more is there to say? Colts making a late'ish push to take on the Henry-less Titans. Colts have a late bye, so only 4 games left to do it in, and only one of those against the AFC South. Too little, too late? We will see on this, too, but the Colts definitely are going to need some help from TN to take the AFC South title.

Ravens vs Steelers... Dammit, Jim (or is it John)?!?! The hell, man? The Ravens STILL can lose the AFC North, with 3 of 5 remaining games against divisional rivals. Hell, even the Browns could pull this one out, just going by the numbers. I wouldn't count on it, but stranger things have happened.

Are the Cardinals really as good as their 10 and 2 record would say? Beating the Bears (this year at least, sorry y'all) isn't much of a task, but I wonder about them when they face somebody like a LA Rams (next week) or Dallas Cowboys (4 weeks out). That will be their biggest remaining tests, I think, but if the playoffs started TODAY, the road to the NFC championship goes through the desert.

That said, if the Cardinals do slip, both Green Bay and Tampa (da battle of da bays!!) are poised at 9 and 3 to make the NFC playoff games either much colder or much beach-ier.

I love this time of year, btw! FOOTBALL!!!!
    DinAZ, SampsonandDelilah and wango like this.

Nfl!

It is fun hearing the Mannings as commentators, but I’m the only one that would be happy hearing them and not seeing them? My TV is big enough I can see fine but I’d still rather have the game full screen.

Edit: just switched to ESPN, thankfully only ESPN2 is doing that.

WOW what a crazy punt…everyone stared at the ball for a second before the Bills player jumped on it. That’s the right thing to do on a punt normally, but I’m surprised no Patriots players tried to hop on it since they saw it could have hit the returner.
    Last edited by DinAZ; 12-06-2021 at 07:50 PM.

Blog Entries
    It is fun hearing the Mannings as commentators, but I’m the only one that would be happy hearing them and not seeing them? My TV is big enough I can see fine but I’d still rather have the game full screen.

Edit: just switched to ESPN, thankfully only ESPN2 is doing that.

WOW what a crazy punt…everyone stared at the ball for a second before the Bills player jumped on it. That’s the right thing to do on a punt normally, but I’m surprised no Patriots players tried to hop on it since they saw it could have hit the returner.
    The Manning brothers clearly know the game, but man, they are about as stiff as boards. Like c'mon Mister Personality, both of you, make us be interested in listening to you.

And yeah, I do NOT like giving up the screen real estate. Jibber jabber over the game AND a smaller screen? Nah.
    DinAZ and wango like this.

The Manning brothers clearly know the game, but man, they are about as stiff as boards. Like c'mon Mister Personality, both of you, make us be interested in listening to you.
    Ya, Peyton with a color commentator could be interesting but Eli is so boring he makes Peyton seem exciting. Eli also has this weird look on his face like he has to take a dump half the time Peyton is talking. I think someone in his earpiece told him because at least he started faking a smile while listening.
    Cylon357 likes this.

I gave the Manning brothers about 15 seconds and wanted those 15 seconds back immediately.

Blog Entries
    Ya, Peyton with a color commentator could be interesting but Eli is so boring he makes Peyton seem exciting. Eli also has this weird look on his face like he has to take a dump half the time Peyton is talking. I think someone in his earpiece told him because at least he started faking a smile while listening.
    This reminds of when Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison took over on SNF. They both had potential, but were NOT accustomed to being in front of a camera. Like, they would talk, then shut their mouths, then somebody would signal them to smile, and right no cue they would both be smiling ear to ear. I imagine it went something like this:

Director: (whispers) "Smile, you guys"
    Harrison: <smiles ear to ear>
    Dungy: <smiles ear to ear>
    Director: OH SHIT, NOSFERATU!!! NOSFERATU!!!!! Oh wait, whew, that is just Coach Dungy. Don't smile! Don't smile!
    wango and DinAZ like this.

This reminds of when Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison took over on SNF. They both had potential, but were NOT accustomed to being in front of a camera. Like, they would talk, then shut their mouths, then somebody would signal them to smile, and right no cue they would both be smiling ear to ear. I imagine it went something like this:

Director: (whispers) "Smile, you guys"
    Harrison: <smiles ear to ear>
    Dungy: <smiles ear to ear>
    Director: OH SHIT, NOSFERATU!!! NOSFERATU!!!!! Oh wait, whew, that is just Coach Dungy. Don't smile! Don't smile!
    Nosferatu, lol. Immediately my wife identified him as a vampire.

Well I didn’t know exactly what to expect last night, but that really wasn’t it, at least I don’t think so.

RIP in Demaryius “DT” Thomas

One of my all time favorite Bronco’s…so sad

RIP in Demaryius “DT” Thomas

One of my all time favorite Bronco’s…so sad
    He was so fun to watch on the field. For some reason it shocks me more when guys like him who were in great shape die so young. Many of us have survived through some serious shit, so hearing news like this definitely makes me appreciate what I have and appreciate being alive.

Class act!

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/artic...13132_36702182

(Watch the Twitter video)

The final TD drive went for 88 yards…wow.

DT baby, this one was for you!! Find a picture of that dude where he wasn’t smiling, damn near impossible. This one is hard…
    DinAZ likes this.

Blog Entries
    Oh my brothers and sisters, do I have a lot to say!

But you are going to have to wait until tomorrow night :P

I will return though....
    SampsonandDelilah and DinAZ like this.

Blog Entries
    ALL RIGHT, LET'S TALK FOOTBALL!

I'm going to take a look at a couple of divisions of interest, because we are getting close to the end for about half the league. The other 14 teams get to go on, but 18 go home.

Let's start with a division near and dear to me, and likely SampsonandDelilah, the AFC West.

In summary: well shit!

The Kansas City Chiefs came out of their slump with a vengeance. I was afraid they might and they did not do anything to put those fears to rest. In fact, they have exacerbated them. They have owned and I mean OWNED the Raiders this season. 48 to 9? Holy crap! I hope they rested their starters for the last 3 quarters or so, no need to risk getting hurt in a blow out. Mahomes, and the entire Chiefs squad, is firing on all cylinders. If ANY of the current AFC division winners falter, the road to the AFC championship goes through Arrowhead.

Speaking of the Raiders, wow. They started so well, then lost Gruden, showed some spark without him, then sort of fell off. I get that the math says they are still in the hunt, but they would need some serious help to get to the post season.

And speaking of spankings, the Broncos put up 38 against the Lions. Yeah, I know that isn't saying much, but you would rather be trending up than down in the waning weeks of the season, and maybe, just maybe the Broncos are doing that. I don't expect them to catch the Chiefs, but it isn't outside the realm of possibility that they catch the up and down Chargers. Denver's defense is stout and I think a little underrated. No, they don't have a superstar in Bridgewater leading the offense, but defense wins championships and they have a two headed running attack in Gordon and Williams. Would it be enough to stop KC's offense? It hasn't been yet but maybe, just maybe, they get the chance in the postseason.

My Chargers.... man. Man man man. If they could play consistently, they would be owning the AFC West and likely looking at that bye. They show flashes of brilliance on both sides of the ball (even with that terrible run defense). Herbert, when he is on, is like watching... Well, he hit a 65 yards IN THE AIR TD pass Sunday. Put it on the money. 65 yards In. The. Air. Like it was nothing. But he has also missed receivers, not so much in the win against the Giants, but those days he is off are painful. The defense has improved, not championship caliber just yet, but they are getting better.

Now, the remaining games for the AFC West teams are largely against divisional rivals. 4 games remaining and KC has 2 against the AFC West and the other 3 teams all have 3 of their last 4 against the AFC West. Holy guacamole, Batman! This division is up for grabs, even if KC holds a tight grip right now. Hot damn, I bet you Cylon doesn't sleep for 4 Sundays in a row!
    Last edited by Cylon357; 12-14-2021 at 10:00 PM.

ALL RIGHT, LET'S TALK FOOTBALL!

I'm going to take a look at a couple of divisions of interest, because we are getting close to the end for about half the league. The other 14 teams get to go on, but 18 go home.

Let's start with a division near and dear to me, and likely SampsonandDelilah, the AFC West.

In summary: well shit!

The Kansas City Chiefs came out of their slump with a vengeance. I was afraid they might and they did not do anything to put those fears to rest. In fact, they have exacerbated them. They have owned and I mean OWNED the Raiders this season. 48 to 9? Holy crap! I hope they rested their starters for the last 3 quarters or so, no need to risk getting hurt in a blow out. Mahomes, and the entire Chiefs squad, is firing on all cylinders. If ANY of the current AFC division winners falter, the road to the AFC championship goes through Arrowhead.

Speaking of the Raiders, wow. They started so well, then lost Gruden, showed some spark without him, then sort of fell off. I get that the math says they are still in the hunt, but they would need some serious help to get to the post season.

And speaking of spankings, the Broncos put up 38 against the Lions. Yeah, I know that isn't saying much, but you would rather be trending up than down in the waning weeks of the season, and maybe, just maybe the Broncos are doing that. I don't expect them to catch the Chiefs, but it isn't outside the realm of possibility that they catch the up and down Chargers. Denver's defense is stout and I think a little underrated. No, they don't have a superstar in Bridgewater leading the offense, but defense wins championships and they have a two headed running attack in Gordon and Williams. Would it be enough to stop KC's offense? It hasn't been yet but maybe, just maybe, they get the chance in the postseason.

My Chargers.... man. Man man man. If they could play consistently, they would be owning the AFC West and likely looking at that bye. They show flashes of brilliance on both sides of the ball (even with that terrible run defense). Herbert, when he is on, is like watching... Well, he hit a 65 yards IN THE AIR TD pass Sunday. Put it on the money. 65 yards In. The. Air. Like it was nothing. But he has also missed receivers, not so much in the win against the Giants, but those days he is off are painful. The defense has improved, not championship caliber just yet, but they are getting better.

Now, the remaining games for the AFC West teams are largely against divisional rivals. 4 games remaining and KC has 2 against the AFC West and the other 3 teams all have 3 of their last 4 against the AFC West. Holy guacamole, Batman! This division is up for grabs, even if KC holds a tight grip right now. Hot damn, I bet you Cylon doesn't sleep for 4 Sundays in a row!

Been looking forward to this all day, you never disappoint. Well done sir, well done

Couldn’t agree more and fantastic analysis of the AFC West
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Been looking forward to this all day, you never disappoint. Well done sir, well done

Gracias! The NFC West is on my mind, particularly after MNF, so I want to take a look at it next. But work calls, so it will have to be this evening.

Cyclon, I feel like instead of “let’s talk football” your intro should be “Are you ready for some football” because I can hear Hank Williams Jr. playing when I read your post!

Blog Entries
    OK, so I know I said the I wanted to talk about the NFC West, but really, there isn't much to say, and I REALLY want to talk briefly abou that MNF game.

Here we go:

What the hell, coach?? You got one of the best kickers in the league and you go for it on 4th and 1 when you are in range, down by 10 and something like 3:30 on the clock? Not trying to second guess (TOTALLY am) and maybe I'm just noticing kickers a bit more this season (because LAC had / has kickers, sort of), but man, that seemed like a bad call.

And both the Rams and Cardinals to me are overrated or at least not nearly as good as their records suggest. Most of the Cardinals wins have come against teams with losing records, and their 3 losses have come against Green Bay (who they may see in the playoffs), the LA Rams (who in fairness, they don't have to play again in the regular season) and Carolina. Wait what? They lost to Carolina? The Carolina Panthers?? Any given Sunday, I guess.

That's all I have to say about THAT.

Blog Entries
    Let's talk conference championships.

Oh sorry, I meant THIS!!

NFC
    Here is my bottom line: the NFC championship belongs to a team that ends in "Bay". Yeah, I know the Cardinals hold the bye and home field RIGHT NOW, but I've spoken on them. I just don't see them beating either the Bucs or the Pack in the playoffs, regardless of where the game is. The Cowboys are an outside contender in my opinion - they just can't quite play consistently enough. That leaves the Rams and (if the playoffs started RIGHT NOW) the 49ers. The Rams spent a lot of money this past off season, I'm sure trying in some small part to be the NFC Champion in the first Super Bowl at SoFi. Can LAR do it? Maybe, but Cylon-a-damus* says the Rams may win one game in the playoffs, but I wouldn't look for much more than that.

NFC Championship: Green Bay and Tampa Bay. Winner: Too close to call, but I would not be surprised in the least to see the Bucs prevail and repeat as NFC champs.

AFC
    Man, this one is up in the air. Too many of the top teams are just a hair shakey here and there. KC (most peoples preseason pick) is firing on all cylinders, dammit, but IF your pass rush can get to Mahomes and rattle him early, there is a chance he gets off and you can steal one against the Chiefs. The Ravens are just a little too dependent on a run first QB in Jackson all of a sudden having an excellent passing game. He is GOOD mind you, but I think you have to be a better passer than he his to carry a team to the AFC Championship, much less the big dance. I don't count them out though.

The hard to calls among the AFC division winners are Tennessee and New England. If the Titans get Henry back, healthy and whole, they WILL go deep in the playoffs. Their run heavy offense is backed by a solid defense - not the best in the league, but good enough to make them contenders. New England... two words: Mac Jones. Can he mature a bit more to go far in the post season? I dunno. QB'ing at Alabama definitely prepped him for the national spotlight and making the assumption that Bill Belicheck is done would be daffy. These two teams may surprise us.

The rest of the AFC post season candidates, including the 8 and 5 Chargers and the slew of 7 and 6 teams that are vying for the final spots don't, I think, have the ability to go deep in the playoffs. The Chargers MIGHT, but they would have to put together the best games they have played - no mistakes on either side of the ball and that means no emo style missing receivers for Herbert. Buffalo has struggled a bit of late, but I would not count them out. They have demonstrated that their current squad are contenders, but like LAC, they have to show up and play the perfect games.

AFC Championship: Chiefs vs Patriots. If this ends up being the case, I just don't see the Patriots outdoing the Chiefs.

Ugh, as I look back over this, I think I basically predicted a repeat of the last Super Bowl. Pheh, it was an exciting game so I'll take it.

What do y'all think? Am I off my rocker? Did I count a team out that is really a contender?

* = though sometimes my predictions are so bad, I feel like "Cylon-a-dumba**"
    Last edited by Cylon357; 12-15-2021 at 08:28 PM.

Blog Entries

Big big game in the AFC West tonight.

In other news, I may be in mourning or still celebrating tomorrow...
    wango likes this.

Big big game in the AFC West tonight.

In other news, I may be in mourning or still celebrating tomorrow...
    Should be great. Looking forward to Indy vs. New England on Saturday. But damn have friends over, Thanks DVR in advance.

On a side note, Covid is really starting to mess with sports again. I certainly hope it doesn’t throw off the playoffs or gulp, the Super Bowl. Do you think the league would keep a positive test quiet for a prominent player at that time ?

Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Super Bowl 56. We’ve got an incredible game for you today, the rematch you’ve all been waiting for - the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. the Kansas City Chiefs! It should be a classic.

A few Covid updates for you before the game - on the Kansas City side they will be without starters Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill. For Tampa Bay they will be without the services of Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette and their head coach Bruce Arians. And we were just notified that the half time show of Dre and Mary J. Blige will also be changed due to Covid as well. Taking their place will be the local Boy Scouts Troop #57 from Los Angeles, singing some popular showtime hits you all can dance too.

So buckle up, we’ve got an incredible afternoon and evening of entertainment ready to go for you . . .
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Dammit are you kidding me??? Tackle!

Pheh, at least it was a good game and demonstrated that the Chargers can hang with the Chiefs.

Maybe go ahead and kick those field goals tho....
    wango likes this.

Dammit are you kidding me??? Tackle!

Pheh, at least it was a good game and demonstrated that the Chargers can hang with the Chiefs.

Maybe go ahead and kick those field goals tho....
    Was watching 3 “Breaking Bad” episodes with my wife (damn it’s good), turned the game on with 2 minutes left and was dumbfounded by the defense or lack of. Then, read the paper today, was it 3 field goals they didn’t go for? Dammit, blown opportunity.

BTW, I’m signing with the Rams today (they had an add in the sports section), they’re down just a few players. Cleveland made a good offer for backup quarterback, but I like the weather here better & the stadium kicks ass.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information