Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Sys Admin -- I am a member of a pay forum that i can asure you the owner is making a little money, but the way i see it he is the one de****g with all the server issues and taking all the time to set up the site .. o feel that you should profit from something u have so much time vested in.. And this is coming from what alot of you would call a newbie by my join date but i have been reading this and other forums for quit a while before i join.. this one is one that seemed to help more people and care about people ..
    Sorry for rambling Just my 2 cents worth

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    You get money from the sponsor so I feel that you should get the products tested and report back to us. Until then how can anyone really know?

-Bino

I agree...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    BC

I meant what I said in my PM and I'm not trying to cause trouble here, I love this site but I find it very hard to believe that vette, mass, syma, rodge, buff, deca have all left on the basis of rumours.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    BC

I meant what I said in my PM and I'm not trying to cause trouble here, I love this site but I find it very hard to believe that vette, mass, syma, rodge, buff, deca have all left on the basis of rumours.

i agree i mean last year when we had a shake up the super mod's left for financial gain. Which is fair enough. But not this time thay left for nothing

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    BC

Vette's gone?!

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    again.. to make things clear... I have asked LION to NOT post in this thread at this time. This thread was for ONE reason and I have gotten the information that I was looking for.

lets see:

People who like Lions stuff ---100

People who dont----------4

Nuff said until I get more info. I am not trying to defend Lion for ANY OTHER reason than I DONT HAVE PROOF and by the looks of the members who use... im not going to get any that is not fabricated.

Bc

Mzfit, what other board and whats going on? will you PM me?
    Im new to all this ( first cycle ) but when i needed all my cycle stuff it was here in three days, then i ordered my pct, it was here in three days, so the service is great, as far as the quality of the nolva and clomid, i wont know for about a month and a half, but see how everybody is out there scamming this seemed like the easiest way, and safest way, and all the reasearch ive done, 95% of the people on this forum pointed me in lions direction, i'll go with those odds, all the other infomation ive recieved here was on the money and honest ...This post has takin on a life of its own !!!! You ****in guys rule !!!

diezell is offline Senior Member
    im shocked pinnacle and swolecat havent said anything as of yet

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Vette's gone?!

yes vette's gone

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Vette's gone?!
    Apparently so...

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    well currently were talking about how tall people are.
    Were has all the love gone??

This is f*ckin radiculas. The Admin and Mod/Vets DONT step down for nothing.

Njectable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    im shocked pinnacle and swolecat havent said anything as of yet
    i'm pretty surprised by that as well

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Vette's gone?!
    unbelievable, Im shocked.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    yes vette's gone

WOW that sucks!

He was a cool cat and very helpful all of the time. He will def be missed.

Again I don't know any of you other than from what I see on here but Vette seemed like a genuine stand up guy and he must have left for a good reason.

RodeNL too.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Vette's gone?!
    buff87 is gone?!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    BC

Yeah...go ahead...step up and say something bad about Lion or Admin and get banned. Is that the way you are going to control things around here Brian? I guess if you keep banning people then your numbers approving of Lion will remain slanted.

BTW...how many long term bros are backing Lion in all these threads? Not many....makes you wonder!!

Now I'm probly banned too...oh well.

peace,

ttgb

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    WOW that sucks!

He was a cool cat and very helpful all of the time. He will def be missed.

Again I don't know any of you other than from what I see on here but Vette seemed like a genuine stand up guy and he must have left for a good reason.

RodeNL too.
    I agree.
    so true...always helpful

Njectable is offline Member
    this is turning into a conspiracy it seems

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig

BTW...how many long term bros are backing Lion in all these threads? Not many....makes you wonder!

ttgb
    This is a good point

system admin is offline Owner
    I keep saying prove it!... because all of the posts on this thread have said he has been great.

so.... PROVE IT otherwise.

As far as this being a business and anyone here not liking it.... why dont you open a free site that caters to 50k members for free and get back to me on your success.

I keep saying prove it!... because all of the posts on this thread have said he has been great.

As far as this being a business and anyone here not liking it.... why dont you open a free site that caters to 50k members for free and get back to me on your success.

Why not dissprove it Brian? You say your members here are important, by that I truly hope you mean their safety and health as well? Why hasn't anything been done to show otherwise?

peace,

ttgb

If you want to be banned... just let me know. If you think Im playing games with you and that I will lose sleep... you have another thing coming. I have not banned or deleted ANYONE in this entire thread.. so where the fuk do you get off acting like a fuk head TTGB?

Why dont you disprove it?

Brian

I really don't think any of the members are bashing you or questioning your motives. I think everyone is wondering why very reputable vets and mods are leaving left and right.

I don't doub how hard it must be to run a board of this size and for free at that. You have always been cool and surrounded by cool people that seemes very loyal to you. It is just kind of weird that they would all leave like this.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

Ok so people have said he has been great. People have also said the opposite. Are you saying you only take personal experience into account when it is Pro-Lion?

I for one have been happy with Lion's prod's but I dont like how all this is going down.

-Bino

pelly789 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig

BTW...how many long term bros are backing Lion in all these threads? Not many....makes you wonder!!

i agree with this ive pmed mods/vets before about PCT and have been told that lions products are crap and not to use them, so im curious too as im not noticing any results from the clomid i bought 23 days into pct, there must be a reason that most long term members here TELL you not to use aar! id like to know whats going on...

If you want to be banned... just let me know. If you think Im playing games with you and that I will lose sleep... you have another thing coming. I have not banned or deleted ANYONE in this entire thread.. so where the fuk do you get off acting like a fuk head TTGB?
    I didn't realize that my asking sincere questions would result in my banning or appearance of acting like a "fuk head".

I'll keep my mouth shut and not say anything....that's how the game is played I guess? Also, if loosing 4-6 yr members doesn't make you loose any sleep bro, what does?

peace,

ttgb

Another thing people should take into consideration is that alot of the Pro-Lion people (I said alot, not all) Seem like they are newbies and really don't know what to expect.

You want to know the truth?

BECAUSE THE ADMIN (VETTE) WAS GOING TO START HIS OWN RESEARCH COMPANY ...... I talked to him about advertising him here and then pulled the plug on the idea because it was not fair to LION. All of a sudden... Lions products are shit, bunk, etc... and our entire staff was told and led by Vette. Thats why the STAFF all think Lion is shit and the members here ALL have great things to say.

CANT PUT IT OUT THERE ANY BETTER THAN THAT GUYS

Theres a bit of inside info you all didnt know. Chew on that. Funny that most of the staff was very friendly with vette. I wonder if they new he was doing this????

Next few people that call me out... can go play somewhere else.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Brian, you made these people MODs and VETs for a reason. What your reason was, I'm not sure, because you dont seem to value their voice.

pelly789 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Another thing people should take into consideration is that alot of the Pro-Lion people (I said alot, not all) Seem like they are newbies and really don't know what to expect.
    that is true, personally im newer to the whole scene but like i said ive noticed nothing from the clomid and its over in 6 days so it makes you wonder and it also makes you wonder why some mods/vets tell you not to use aar because theyre product is crap! im not arguing with this fact because i dont know much about this but i dont understand why a vet would tell you not to use aar if this forum is endorsed by them?

BECAUSE THE ADMIN (VETTE) WAS GOING TO START HIS OWN RESEARCH COMPANY ...... I talked to him about advertising him here and then pulled the plug on the idea because it was not fair to LION. All of a sudden... Lions products are shit, bunk, etc... and our entire staff was told and led by Vette. Thats why the STAFF all think Lion is shit and the members here ALL have great things to say.

Theres a bit of inside info you all didnt know. Chew on that. Funny that most of the staff was very friendly with vette. I wonder if they new he was doing this????

Well if that is the truth than that's wrong any which way you slice it.

cb25 is offline Banned

my understanding is that you've been given this info in more private areas and that you've chosen to dismiss it. the longterm members who are leaving b/c of this tried to use the proper channels to confront this and were ignored.

like i said before...sometimes it's easier to hide the bodies than to explain them.

sad to see so many good guys leaving over this...

and like someone said...it will all be straightened out in time. no amount of pissing and arguing in this thread will do it. it will sort itself out.

i'll continue not using Lion.

What is going down is exactly what people are trying to do...

Make you question a good product.

All I want to know is where all the people who think his products suck are (and not members of other boards who buy from other sponsors)

bc

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ok so people have said he has been great. People have also said the opposite. Are you saying you only take personal experience into account when it is Pro-Lion?

I for one have been happy with Lion's prod's but I dont like how all this is going down.

-Bino

Is there more?

Quote Originally Posted by pelly789
    that is true, personally im newer to the whole scene but like i said ive noticed nothing from the clomid and its over in 6 days so it makes you wonder and it also makes you wonder why some mods/vets tell you not to use aar because theyre product is crap! im not arguing with this fact because i dont know much about this but i dont understand why a vet would tell you not to use aar if this forum is endorsed by them?
    You should be noticing your LBM staying constant, no steady decline in weightloss and your strength maintaining.

taylor26 is offline Member
    Rumor has it the vette and some of the other mods were starting another research company.. Sounds like a conflict of interet to me. Sure sucks i guess money from gear sells wasnt enough..

East Coaster... VETTE made most of the mods and vets of today.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    For those of you who pm'ed me asking me why I have not responded here (even got two e-mails), here is the reason.......

I have no reason TO reply. What people are doing (leaving) is their own decision. Do I know anything about any products and if they are truly legit or not? No. Do I want to know this? No. I don't recommend any ancillary company to anyone, and I never have, so there is no reason for me to really care. If people have questions and need to check places like Lion and other ancillary companies out, they pm other mods/vets who in the know about that stuff. I have never messed with any UGL's of any sort, never will, and have no reason to be involved in any way/shape/form with discussion about such places.

I got involved yesterday in a thread in the ARR product review forum because Lion had instructed a member to "take out the serving of oatmeal" from his diet, and that would allow the clen to work. (One of a few threads about not responding to the clen administration). I don't care if you are Dan Duchaine or Jesus himself, when I see bogus advice given in an area that I excel and have expertise/education in (Nutrition/Fitness/Health), I will not sit idle and let advice like that go by. That has been my only involvement with Lion in any way/shape/form, and it will stay that way. I continued to challenge him on his dietary suggestions, but eventually was told that the reasoning can only be attained by being a paying client. Yes, news to me, I had no idea Lion was a trainer or whatever, I thought he sold ancillaries. So, I dropped the subject because it was obvious what advice was good, and what was totally whack.

Again, this is in regards to dietary principles and such, not about what products don't work. The clen could be good or bad, I don't give a shit, but taking out oatmeal doesn't make ANY CLEN work better/worse. They are totally un-related.......I don't like wool over my eyes, and there never shall be any.

You all enjoy, I have work to do around here in the forums I specialize in.

Peace the f*ck out,

~SC~

Where did you hear that Taylor? I told NO ONE about it until now. Exactly how many were in on it? this gets better all the time.

bc

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information