Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I just want to say that I am really disapointed that so many people are leaving...and though I am disappointed I understand what you are about and I respect your decision...

Let me also say that tranzit does not reflect my opinion of the staff and especially the retired staff...whether they have helped me personally or not...I hate to see them go...

seems like there was no health issues/complaints about lions stuff until they started selling the IGF............?

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    You will be missed. Keep ya head up, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I have other reasons, largely due to the time I cannot spend here because of more important things happening in my life right now. I requested to be retired before any of this came out on the open boards.

But don't be fooled, this plays a part as well. Things will even themselves out in time. This isn't the first time something like this has happened to the board, but to my knowledge it's the first time that this has happened because members health were potentially at risk. My primary duty as a mod/vet here was to ensure the integrity of the board, and the safety of the members. When I can't do both I can't be a mod.

I wish this board and everybody here the best, nobody here can possibly understand what this board has done for me, and meant to me. I'm happy to have been here and hopefully when I have some free time (no telling when that will be) I can make an occasional post.

Take care all of you

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    And anyone getting offended by that statement is sensative for a reason.. becouse im telling the truth. Im done with this tread as it has turned away from the subject and focused on a bunch of retards trying to gang up on me. In the end i hope all of the people who do not support BC, the board and the ideas behind the board go away and dont come back. That is my opinion. And i dont give two shits what anyone thinks.
    I pointed out you're an ass and I have ABSOUTLEY NOTHING to gain. You've been here an entire 4 months compared to guys who have been here for 4 years so your opinion means this much.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    seems like there was no health issues/complaints about lions stuff until they started selling the IGF............?
    THATS SURE TO BE DELETED

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I have ordered from Lion twice and both times got exactly what I ordered. The first time I thought it was taking a while to arrive and a couple of emails back and forth put me at ease; Lion explained the usual delays shipping across the border and indicated that if my order did not arrive in a couple of days, he would reship immediately...it arrived the next day. I cannot comment on dosing other than saying that I am not experiencing any sides that would indicate that my research chems are not working and I am using normal amounts (volume) with each dose.

I will say this: Lion is running a business in a market that is very much word of mouth and reputation driven. Why in the world would he screw anyone on purpose? Unless he is thinking of shutting down his operation it would make no sense to purposefully underdose his chems. He is aware of how fast it would get around and potentially ruin him regardless of who is standing up for him. I will continue to order from Lion until such time as someone I trust indicates that he has gone sideways....

Keep up the good work Lion!

BigJ

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    One last thing.. why does it matter how long i have been on this board? I was surfing this board YEARS ago. But i am a busy person and up untill this year had no time to post on forums. I have been using the internet since it was all Dos shell accounts. So my time here means nothing. And it has nothing to do with being agressive. It has to do with a bunch of guys attacking the owner of this site who i happen to like. And creating a bunch of shit over some BS dosing info AG and their little cronies scooped up. Its hard to be #1 you always have people trying to take you down. And somtimes its even from your own people. I am sure their are alot of mods and vets pissed off about this for the reason of other people leaving ect.. and when the truth comes out they will understand. But please stop focusing on my join date.. that dosent mean a god damned thing. I know more then 90% of the mods on this board and thats a FACT when it comes to AAS. and ill do whatever you want to proove that. I have going on 15 years of real life experience. So excuse me if a few mods leaving and turning their back on BC dosent break my heart. And i get BC's back. I said in the beggining that i dont even use this nasty shit. But B has given you guys access to mod accounts and vet accounts , Which in turn has given you access to insider information about sources and better pricing. And given you credibility with sources and other boards and members. So im sorry if i dont think the selfless act of logging on to AR and doing some sysop work here and there was so selfless.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    TO THE VET THREAD???

GOODLUCK CARLOS.....HEHE
    No. There are others.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    THATS SURE TO BE DELETED
    yea, my bad, i was thinking it would be also, but i had to put it out there...

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I pointed out you're an ass and I have ABSOUTLEY NOTHING to gain. You've been here an entire 4 months compared to guys who have been here for 4 years so your opinion means this much.

LOL those are strong words from a ******who knows next to nothing about AAS but has a vet spot becouse hes buddie buddie with Nark and co. And FYI ohh yeh i did insult him. After he insulted me.

*cough* roidrage *cough*

Alota good bros here no need to get crazy on the internet fellas!

Never ordered any of lions products so I can't speak on that part, but tranzit knows his shit and is a good asset to the board.( when he's not worked up)

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i get my stuff quick, no problem here

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    This could be user error or a problem associated with one product on the site...if a batch of this specific product was bad or messed up it does not mean that everything Lion does is messed up - one bad apple does not spoil the bunch. Just my 2 cents...

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Damn this thread is getting out of control ... Cant we all just get along (shit the estrogen is kicking in .. LOL)

BIGRTHABETTR is offline Banned
    Last edited by BIGRTHABETTR; 02-27-2006 at 02:31 PM.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    LOL those are strong words from a Midget homosexual who knows next to nothing about AAS but has a vet spot becouse hes buddie buddie with Nark and co. And FYI ohh yeh i did insult him. After he insulted me.
    wow wow man you need to relax. get thoes testerone levels checked...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    LOL those are strong words from a *****who knows next to nothing about AAS but has a vet spot becouse hes buddie buddie with Nark and co. And FYI ohh yeh i did insult him. After he insulted me.

why is this guy not banned? even kissing Brian's ass this much shouldn't overlook his obvious banning...surely. I hope this board doesn't stay like this...this sucks. I wouldn't trust this guy for nothing. Just my honest opinion of course.

peace,

ttgb

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    No. There are others.
    I wasnt aware of any others.

This needs to be addressed or it will never go away.Lion is able to post on the board,will be interesting when/if he does.

as I stated to the PM to the big guy,why not do an independent test and post results.ofcourse these dont really mean shit either as the batch tested could be from wherever.

how bout this,to all that use these products and have no complaints.good for you and keep ordering.and to those who dont like them,go elsewhere.and as far as the other info floating around,have your products tested randomly if you are so inclined.and alway..USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    This could be user error or a problem associated with one product on the site...if a batch of this specific product was bad or messed up it does not mean that everything Lion does is messed up - one bad apple does not spoil the bunch. Just my 2 cents...
    i understand that. i was just making an observation

But seriously, those of you who know me know i am a good guy. The rest just keep argueing.. I have a business to run ill be back later tonight. And im sure i will have 100 insults waiting for me.

=)

LOL those are strong words from a ****who knows next to nothing about AAS but has a vet spot becouse hes buddie buddie with Nark and co. And FYI ohh yeh i did insult him. After he insulted me.
    I am a person who made vet because I compete nationally. I was a vet before half of these people became mods. And you are?

The reason your length here matters is because you are casting judgement on people's character who you have known for 4 months. Versus people who have known them for 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    why is this guy not banned? even kissing Brian's ass this much shouldn't overlook his obvious banning...surely. I hope this board doesn't stay like this...this sucks. I wouldn't trust this guy for nothing. Just my honest opinion of course.

peace,

ttgb

I should be banned for responding with an Insult to an insult? just becouse my insult is true and more harsh dosent make it any less of an insult.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's enough with the insults.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i only stepped back cause it was not right for me to give people advice on how to cycle as safe as possible but in the meanwhile the board is supporting a sponsor who in my eyes is getting dangerous. i'm not talking about underdosing(i only tried the clen /t3 wich i thought was bunk,could be a bad batch tho) but more cause of his lr3 igf-1 with bsa. not to speak of his attitude he showed afterwards.

@tranzit: your just the kind of guy that is big mouthing but not contributing anything. all the mods/vets that step out are just making a point to show things are'nt right and we do this cause we care about our fellow AR members. i jst don't want to be part of a board that goes against my believs. and as hard as its gonna be for me to miss some (alot) of the bro's here i must do what feels right for me.

-rodge
    you will be missed.

Papi93 is offline AR VET

peace,

ttgb
    Agreed.
    I've only seen one member say something good about him.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    This thread is getting out of hand.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    LOL those are strong words from a Midget homosexual who knows next to nothing about AAS but has a vet spot becouse hes buddie buddie with Nark and co. And FYI ohh yeh i did insult him. After he insulted me.
    Saying stuff like that will get you banned bro.

claytonfarley is offline New Member
    I am sorry I posted this so late. I do have feedback, and I hope it is not deleted.

My story is long guys.

I have been a member of steroid .com a long time ago, when it was anabolic review. Since I support the website, I bought clenbuterol and T3 from lion nutrition (anabolicreview-research.com). It was in addition to my diet I get from SwoleCat.

I started using my T3 at first, even with diet, I saw no results. I bought T3 tablets from British dragon before, they were amazing, all the right side effects. Lion T3 gave me no side effects and no help in fat burning.

Please don't think I am putting down anabolic review or the sponsors, I love this website, I just want to give feedback that is true.

My story goes on. I later started using clenbuterol, after my 2nd dose of the day. I started having heart murmurs. I was rushed to the hospital and suffered a minor heart attack. After my recover in the hospital, my loved ones found the clenbuterol and took it to the local DEA office. I did not want this, but my wife's little brother is an office. The DEA agent (my inlaw) came to my hospital and asked me a lot of questions. I had no choice and gave up the website and information. He told me it was illegal for me to take or purchase this and for the company to sell it. Ok, there I was, after a heart attack being attacked by my own relatives.

He took all my clenbuterol and other lion products along with invoices. After 3 to 4 weeks, he asked me to come in to his office, he said they tested all the compounds and the dosages on the bottle of clenbuterol were wrong. The test showed it was 957mcg of clenbuterol per Milliliter. He said this is why I got the heart attack. I took one milliliter thinking it was 200mcg.

He said he already filed charges via his head office and is putting this on investigation.

I have to go now, my wife is here.

Quote Originally Posted by claytonfarley
    I am sorry I posted this so late. I do have feedback, and I hope it is not deleted.

My story is long guys.

I have been a member of steroid .com a long time ago, when it was anabolic review. Since I support the website, I bought clenbuterol and T3 from lion nutrition (anabolicreview-research.com). It was in addition to my diet I get from SwoleCat.

I started using my T3 at first, even with diet, I saw no results. I bought T3 tablets from British dragon before, they were amazing, all the right side effects. Lion T3 gave me no side effects and no help in fat burning.

Please don't think I am putting down anabolic review or the sponsors, I love this website, I just want to give feedback that is true.

My story goes on. I later started using clenbuterol, after my 2nd dose of the day. I started having heart murmurs. I was rushed to the hospital and suffered a minor heart attack. After my recover in the hospital, my loved ones found the clenbuterol and took it to the local DEA office. I did not want this, but my wife's little brother is an office. The DEA agent (my inlaw) came to my hospital and asked me a lot of questions. I had no choice and gave up the website and information. He told me it was illegal for me to take or purchase this and for the company to sell it. Ok, there I was, after a heart attack being attacked by my own relatives.

He took all my clenbuterol and other lion products along with invoices. After 3 to 4 weeks, he asked me to come in to his office, he said they tested all the compounds and the dosages on the bottle of clenbuterol were wrong. The test showed it was 957mcg of clenbuterol per Milliliter. He said this is why I got the heart attack. I took one milliliter thinking it was 200mcg.

He said he already filed charges via his head office and is putting this on investigation.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    better watch out...is the brother with her?...they might hit you for being on the internet

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Agreed.
    I've only seen one member say something good about him.
    ByeBye Sally

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

My story is long guys.

Post the proof of the results, or this will probably be ignored.

First post... A member that doesnt want to post under their usual name?!

it has been posted....it keeps getting deleted everytime mentioned or brought up.

peace,

ttgb
    Hit me with a PM please

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    This whole thread is just SAD... i have much respect for lots of ppl on this board, whether that be Vets, Mods, or just members.... but this whole situation is really makes the board look immature.

ppl come here for legit advice and to be treated like adults.. this is why there are age restrictions... however some ppl i guess forgot that... this is all very petty and leaves a foul taste in my mouth.... just my .02$

im curious to see Lion's Responce to all this.....

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Post the proof of the results, or this will probably be ignored.

First post... A member that doesnt want to post under their usual name?!
    Just what i was thinking....

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    WTF...your first post...what are we
    to think about this? c'mon now..

true or not, be a man...

My story is long guys.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Bro

Just have to say you are one of the coolest dudes on here. You have helped me manyh times and I have nothing but respect for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Yeah I'll post one.

You insulting a bunch of guys that are on this board to do nothing more than help out. While sure there may be some hidden agenda's around here. The staff around here is here to help people, because a long time ago someone cared enough to help them out. Being a Mod or Vet doesn't get you all that much, but you sure do have to deal with a lot of crap. And you writing all this BS, while not having the slightest clue as to what you are saying is showing nothing more than what a douche you really are. Now it seems that you don't care, and my words probably won't mean much . But you insulted me and many of my friends by shooting your mouth off and being an asshole when you could have conducted yourself in a far different manner. Just goes to show that class and respect are values not seen in many these days. And it seems as if you get some kind of satisfaction from being a total ass.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

My story is long guys.

It would be good to post with a little more proof bro. If you got it, please post it.

I know there are many newbies who rave about how good the products are, and they are taken seriously...but, it would be good to post any proof if you have it bro.

peace,

ttgb

Iron_Head_101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGRTHABETTR

I posted then deleted. I posted the incorrect thread.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information