Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    man,your tuff behind your computer Im much tougher in person.you have no idea what your talking about or who your talking about it to.I dont? i think i know alot more then you think i do. The problem here is you dont know me. So your speaking about somthing YOU dont know.
    my pics in my avatarME PIC IN ME AVATAR I GO COOK MEAT NOW MAKE FIRE , THEN I GO BACK TO WORK PUMP GAS..let me see you,I bet your about 120# soaking wetActualy im 3 inchs taller then you are and weight 20 more lbs.your ****in nothin!
    "good ol boys"...I dont think so bro.I dont know anybody on this board and i sure as hell dont do business with anyone I dont know.
    I was asked to be a VET because of my knowledge and what I have contributed over the yrs.no other reasons.

S.A....pm comin your way
    I can only prey this tool box is leaving too.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    I can only prey this tool box is leaving too.
    "PRAY" MUTHA ****ER " PRAY"...LEARN HOW TO SPELL YOU IGNORANT ****

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I'm sorry but I have to respond to this. You've been here what 3-4 months and you're just going to tell people how this site is run? I never joined this site with any idea of making money, even when I was made a vet I didn't do it for money, and when I was made a mod I didn't do it for money. I am insulted that respect, knowledge and position I have earned here is thrown away with nonsense from your post stating the only reason I was here in the first place was to make money. And now that I can't get a piece of the action I'm going to throw in the towel. I cannot believe you posted that. You have no idea of what is really going on here, all you know is what's posted in this thread and that is nothing. You have no idea what kind of time, effort and tolerance is invested by the mods and vets here and you just think because you've been here a few months you know everything? I can tell you personally that I never intended to have any kind of monetary investment in this board, I came here because I wanted to learn and experience. Then I wanted to share my knowledge and experience. You have no right to tell me or any other mod or vet here why we are leaving especially when you are very far from the truth. What you said is disrespectful, ignorant and flat out wrong.

Sym, first off i didnt write that directed twords you. I actualy like you. Your post said you were leaving becouse of no time ect.. if you read my post it wasnt directed twords you bro. And if i came across like that i am sorry. I have no beef with you.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    I want to SEE PROOF!!!! Is it that hard? FUKING PM me with it! This entire thread was about feedback. The only people I see here bashing his products are people on my ****ing staff???? What the hell is going on here????????

Something does not smell right at all.
    like i said in another post, i have never had a problem with lion at all.... however one of my freinds ordered clen atleast 3 weeks ago and he still hasnt received it. i dont know if theres anyway i could give you proof on that.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys i got the tape measure out, now we can really find out who has the biggest D**K to end this war.

Honestly you guys are acting like a bunch of b!tches.

Sym, first off i didnt write that directed twords you. I actualy like you. Your post said you were leaving becouse of no time ect.. if you read my post it wasnt directed twords you bro. And if i came across like that i am sorry. I have no beef with you.
    youre always in the middle of every argumental thread haha

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Just as an observer. You're coming off like a total ass. Not like you care but I thought I'd let you know.
    I agree..You have no clue what your arguing and disrespecting alot of GREAT bro's..Who are you??

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    I agree..You have no clue what your arguing and disrespecting alot of GREAT bro's..Who are you??
    I've never received valuable advice from him.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    fight fight fight fight

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i only stepped back cause it was not right for me to give people advice on how to cycle as safe as possible but in the meanwhile the board is supporting a sponsor who in my eyes is getting dangerous. i'm not talking about underdosing(i only tried the clen /t3 wich i thought was bunk,could be a bad batch tho) but more cause of his lr3 igf-1 with bsa. not to speak of his attitude he showed afterwards.

@tranzit: your just the kind of guy that is big mouthing but not contributing anything. all the mods/vets that step out are just making a point to show things are'nt right and we do this cause we care about our fellow AR members. i jst don't want to be part of a board that goes against my believs. and as hard as its gonna be for me to miss some (alot) of the bro's here i must do what feels right for me.

-rodge

Its Just A Shame That There Are Not More Mods/vets Stepping Forward Like Yourself .im Losing Alot Of Respect For People Around Here As We Speak.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    all I can say is that I have ordered once and the shipping time was incredible and everything was top notch. Sad to se this situation turn into this.

Tranzit you have no reason whatsoever to insult the whole mod staff.

Can somone please link me to where i insulted every one of the staff? Id really like to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG

LOL i never see these people post anymore WTF?> all of a sudden they show up and start their input. Give me a ****ing break.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Could one of the mods/vets who is leaving because of alleged danger from Lion's products please elaborate on exactly what these alleged dangers are because leaving the site and only giving a vague explanation does nothing to protect AR's members which is what you all seem to be professing to be trying to do.

spencer is offline i gotta S on ma chest
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Could one of the mods/vets who is leaving because of alleged danger from Lion's products please elaborate on exactly what these alleged dangers are because leaving the site and only giving a vague explanation does nothing to protect AR's members which is what you all seem to be professing to be trying to do.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i only stepped back cause it was not right for me to give people advice on how to cycle as safe as possible but in the meanwhile the board is supporting a sponsor who in my eyes is getting dangerous. i'm not talking about underdosing(i only tried the clen /t3 wich i thought was bunk,could be a bad batch tho) but more cause of his lr3 igf-1 with bsa. not to speak of his attitude he showed afterwards.

@tranzit: your just the kind of guy that is big mouthing but not contributing anything. all the mods/vets that step out are just making a point to show things are'nt right and we do this cause we care about our fellow AR members. i jst don't want to be part of a board that goes against my believs. and as hard as its gonna be for me to miss some (alot) of the bro's here i must do what feels right for me. No im just not in the club I cant STAND half of the elitest mods on this board and am laughing my ass off right now at the thought of this place getting better without their presence. Its funny how the people are making this seem like this is some tragedy. I wont loose a WINK of sleep tonight over it. All of you quitting and being stripped and will be replaced.

-rodge
    See Above... Rodge.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I dont know what to think...

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    bump for that i would like to know, btw is that youre bulldog in youre avatar?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Can somone please link me to where i insulted every one of the staff? Id really like to see that.
    Here you go:
    Tranzit - Its not realy a big deal Old, half of the guys who have mod or vet status had absolutly nothing to do with their AAS background or understanding... so no big loss. As long as Pin and SC are here i have no problem. People get mod and vet status here for being easy going and active. And sometimes becouse they know somone who is already a mod or vet and they vouge for them. I'm not mod bashing here.. i am stateing my opinion and my opinion is BC could keep mabey 6 guys and get rid of the rest and the board would be a better place becouse of it. But again thats just my opinion.. as umpopular as it might be =)

You didn't insult all of them but this is an ignorant statement. Some of the people you have insulted have helped us out a great deal. All of the AR members want you to know that you do not represent us. You are on your own. Johan has contributed more knowledge in one of his posts than all of your posts put together.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    it has been posted....it keeps getting deleted everytime mentioned or brought up.

peace,

ttgb

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    bump for that i would like to know, btw is that youre bulldog in youre avatar?
    Nope, I don't have a dog, I just like 'em.

"i am stateing my opinion and my opinion is BC could keep mabey 6 guys and get rid of the rest and the board would be a better place becouse of it"

"If this was my board i would Ban everyone mod/vet/cousin/mother ect. that is making this shit worse. Its obious whats going on here."

Implying we are all in some kind of conspiracy to make Lion look bad is insulting all of us. There is no need for your attitude. If you got something to say just say it without snide remarks or petty accusations.
    Now this sounds more like your OPINION then somthing i said that was insulting every mod on the board. So that is your opinion and this is mine.. I dont care =) I have no intrest in this either way except for the newer bros that read this horse shit. ~B one Mod comes and brings his posse then the posse and the person who has them running the board have a falling out.. then the owner the sponser.. and every member who dissagres with them is evil and wrong. Give me a ****ing break. Read this thread from top to bottom. And DONT talk to me like i am little kid.

Iron_Head_101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Here you go:
    Tranzit - Its not realy a big deal Old, half of the guys who have mod or vet status had absolutly nothing to do with their AAS background or understanding... so no big loss. As long as Pin and SC are here i have no problem. People get mod and vet status here for being easy going and active. And sometimes becouse they know somone who is already a mod or vet and they vouge for them. I'm not mod bashing here.. i am stateing my opinion and my opinion is BC could keep mabey 6 guys and get rid of the rest and the board would be a better place becouse of it. But again thats just my opinion.. as umpopular as it might be =)

You didn't insult all of them but this is an ignorant statement. Some of the people you have insulted have helped us out a great deal. All of the AR members want you to know that you do not represent us. You are on your own. Johan has contributed more knowledge in one of his posts than all of your posts put together.

This is true..

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    it has been posted....it keeps getting deleted everytime mentioned or brought up.

peace,

ttgb
    I take it posting a link to the other thread is a no no?
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Here you go:

Again another Opinion.. and another person proving me right.. now its not that is insulted all of them as it was said before.. its some of them. Get the story straight..

Above.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah I'll post one.

i am stateing my opinion and my opinion is BC could keep mabey 6 guys and get rid of the rest and the board would be a better place becouse of it

You insulting a bunch of guys that are on this board to do nothing more than help out. While sure there may be some hidden agenda's around here. The staff around here is here to help people, because a long time ago someone cared enough to help them out. Being a Mod or Vet doesn't get you all that much, but you sure do have to deal with a lot of crap. And you writing all this BS, while not having the slightest clue as to what you are saying is showing nothing more than what a douche you really are. Now it seems that you don't care, and my words probably won't mean much . But you insulted me and many of my friends by shooting your mouth off and being an asshole when you could have conducted yourself in a far different manner. Just goes to show that class and respect are values not seen in many these days. And it seems as if you get some kind of satisfaction from being a total ass.

DONT talk to me like i am little kid.
    YOU ACT LIKE A JACKASS AND THATS HOW YOU WILL BE TREATED...YOUR JUST GONNA ARGUE WITH EVERYONE HERE ARENT YOU.
    SOMBODY PLEASE BAN THIS RETARD.HE ADDS NOTHING TO THE BOARD.A QUICK GLANCE AT HIS POST HISTORY PROVES THAT..****IN WASTE YOU ARE BRO.

And anyone getting offended by that statement is sensative for a reason.. becouse im telling the truth. Im done with this tread as it has turned away from the subject and focused on a bunch of retards trying to gang up on me. In the end i hope all of the people who do not support BC, the board and the ideas behind the board go away and dont come back. That is my opinion. And i dont give two shits what anyone thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I take it posting a link to the other thread is a no no?
    TO THE VET THREAD???

GOODLUCK CARLOS.....HEHE

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Again another Opinion.. and another person proving me right.. now its not that is insulted all of them as it was said before.. its some of them. Get the story straight..

Above.
    What six mods or vets would you like to run the board. That way everyone knows who you think is worthless.

And anyone getting offended by that statement is sensative for a reason.. becouse im telling the truth. Im done with this tread as it has turned away from the subject and focused on a bunch of retards trying to gang up on me. In the end i hope all of the people who do not support BC, the board and the ideas behind the board go away and dont come back. That is my opinion. And i dont give two shits what anyone thinks.

since you dont give two shits what anyone thinks
    your an idiot,plain and simple.

I have read this thread from top to bottom and not one single post you have made here is any good. Let this thread be what admin wants it. A feedback thread. You have stated your oppinion there is no need for you to argue in here. All that is relevant is the feedback.

Il talk to you in the way I se fit.

Of course you think that way becouse i DONT agree with you. Just becouse you dont think my posts made any sense.. and your buddies dont think my posts made any sense dosent mean the vast majority of people who are not mods or vets do not agree with me.

And to the guy up top that posted the cut and paste of my "insult to all mods and vets" i belive right in the beginning it says my opinion. and I stand by that. LOL look at the posts most of them make. Im not talking about guys who know what they are talking about. I am talking about the ones who are mods and vets becouse of who they know. Or whos asses they have kissed.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Please name the mods and vets who are worth a damn so the Admin knows.

just for the record,this is the PM I sent to our SYSTEM ADMIN.

like i stated,i dont use lion products,i dont use UGL gear anymore either so i have nothing invested hear.
    you cant deny the posts on the VET board though,these are some knowledgable people.Im not posting anything I have read because I do believe there are 3 sides to every story,yours,mine and the truth but I believe in the meantime instead of acting as if the alligations arent there.lets post them as they are and have an independent test done to confirm or deny the rumors.I dont want to see anyone get hurt,physically that is. just for the sake of someone making a profit....thats all.

*****PEOPLE PLEASE STOP PM'G ME,I HAVE NO OTHER INFO.THANKS****

LOL im am done agrueing with you ELITE weight lifting gods! ROTLF!
    I have shit in the real world to get done. Again the people who are trying to bash me are the ones i never liked anyways so it dosent hurt my feelings any.
    Wait.. i think i feel a tear.. nope. false alarm.

P.S. I dont need to post the 6 or so i think are worth keeping. They know who they are. And so does everyone else here that knows who im talking about.

And thats EXACLTY what im talking about BTW yohan.. "ill speak to you any way i want to"

Its shit like this that should stop around here.
    The members are what makes this place what it is NOT the mods and vets.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    you keep saying you are done posting.....how can we believe anything you say?

peace,

ttgb

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Jeez man not another one of these friggin things....MJ, symatech, rodge, deca , You're all great guys and I would rather not see you go at all. You've contributed so much to the board and its tough to watch this shit go down again.

Tranzit, I like you and all but you been here 3 months. Why are you being as vicious as you are. These mods/vets have a vested interest in the time and energy they VOLUNTARILY have spent here. They know they're getting nothing out of and they do a good job regardless. There is no reason to tear them down.

As for anything else. I dont know what's going on so there is no point to me even responding to it.

Good luck to you mods leaving You're all good bro's.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I have shit in the real world to get done. Again the people who are trying to bash me are the ones i never liked anyways so it dosent hurt my feelings any.

P.S. I dont need to post the 6 or so i think are worth keeping. They know who they are. And so does everyone else here that knows who im talking about.

And thats EXACLTY what im talking about BTW yohan.. "ill speak to you any way i want to"

You are pretty confrontational and, IMO, disrespectful for someone who has been on this board for such a short period of time. I'm sure you can get your point across without being so aggressive, and if your point is good I'm sure people will listen.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Well, i've ordered from lion before and No problem with the TA i have noo idea if the stuff was underdosed but i do know i was coming on today to order some more shyt from him but now i'm hesitant this sucks

Papi93 is offline AR VET

Any mod or vet that has contributed to our knowledge is a welcome. Not to mention other bros who contribute. All are welcome. Why do you not have the courage to name these individuals. You should not have brought it up if can't "walk the walk". From person with a pro-wrestling background, you should understand that statement.
    Last edited by Papi93; 02-27-2006 at 02:16 PM.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information