Thread: DNP + work?

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member

DNP + work?

I'm going to run a 20 day dnp cycle. 500mg for first couple days and then depending on how I feel 750mg for the remainder. I'm wondering since I do some labor at work (push heavy cart around and normally sweat while doing it) will I be able to run this and work? I'm sure I will lose more weight if I do so beings as I will be doing that cardio + the cardio I will be doing at the gym everyday but I'm just wondering if it's going to be tolerable? Anyone have any experience with dnp while working labor?

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    id start lower.. hell i wouldnt use it at all but thats me..

BTK
    I'm confident in my dosing selection and I def know what I'm doing and know what to expect as far as sides, what sups to take, how much water to drink etc. but I have no 1st hand experience with dnp + working so I don't know how tolerable it will be or what to expect. I don't want to risk my job and my boss to be like wtf is wrong with you get out of here lol

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    well my business partner was doing 600.. anyway sitting in the office, thermostat set at 60 and a fan blowing on his ass he was still miserable..
    but who knows.. give it a run and see how it goes

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member
    Start at 400mg for the first week, drink a heap of water and see how you go.
    If you are OK then up it to 600 etc and see how you go, its all about being hydrated

At 600mg the side effects got annoying (night sweats mainly) so I have to back it down at that point.
    But yeah I've never had dehydration issues even when I've been out in the sun etc

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i wouldnt even consider it. its a very good way to die...

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    You only die if you take so much DNP that it depletes ALL of your bodies stored water and dont replace it. Very hard thing to do if you've researched DNP before using it.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD.JACK View Post
    You only die if you take so much DNP that it depletes ALL of your bodies stored water and dont replace it. Very hard thing to do if you've researched DNP before using it.
    Completely false!

DNP doesn't kill you be means of dehydration. It is a poison, and kills by means of well let me see...POISONING! Although not carcinogenic it is highly toxic which is why it is such a proficient herb/pesticide.

And for the record BTK, their all telling you right. That starting is too high. Firstly, DNP shouldn't be intentionally ingested, but I fully understand the and have myself acquiesced to the allure, that said, because it is so toxic you must employ it in the same manner as all other poisons used for specific therapeutic benefits, most prominently chemotherapy poisons/drugs. The key is to only minimally poison yourself (mild poisoning), just enough to achieve the intended results without reaching the stages of moderate or severe poisoning at which times you'll necessarily have to discontinue usage. The starting and subsequent dosages you suggest will be too rapidly poison you.

But we've all got to live and learn so, if you're set on it best to you. I've researched & written rather extensively on this subject and will post some forum excerpts for your review as soon as locate them.

It's important to keep an open mind in an open forum!
    Last edited by magic32; 03-10-2009 at 10:15 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Then use it responsibly and research it to a T and you wont have a problem. I've got a heap of mates that use it to cut (myself included) and have only heard complaints of stomach cramps or sweating .. nothing life threatening. Be responsible and you'll be fine.

(And no don't quote that chick that took 1.5g of it to lose weight faster) lol

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I didn't mean any offense Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD.JACK View Post
    Then use it responsibly and research it to a T and you wont have a problem. I've got a heap of mates that use it to cut (myself included) and have only heard complaints of stomach cramps or sweating .. nothing life threatening. Be responsible and you'll be fine.

(And no don't quote that chick that took 1.5g of it to lose weight faster) lol
    Those are the early symptoms of poisoning, mild for certain, but poisoning no less. I'm sorry I don't have access to my home hard drive right now which would permit me to present some of my definitive research, but here are a few of the posts (though not the ones I really sought) that address this topic. Again sorry for being so less than thorough, I really have studied and experimented with this phenol in great detail, but I'm on the run. And I certainly agree with Hollywood's "Be responsible" statement. Gotta go!

Some informative DNP threads/posts:
    DNP Issue
    A funny one: DNP cycle dnp
    800mg of DNP
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

No worries mate, definitely see where you're coming from though

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    I'm going to run a 20 day dnp cycle. 500mg for first couple days and then depending on how I feel 750mg for the remainder. I'm wondering since I do some labor at work (push heavy cart around and normally sweat while doing it) will I be able to run this and work? I'm sure I will lose more weight if I do so beings as I will be doing that cardio + the cardio I will be doing at the gym everyday but I'm just wondering if it's going to be tolerable? Anyone have any experience with dnp while working labor?
    BE VERY CAREFUL! The hard labor could cause you some problems. Be sure you drink plenty of fluids,,,water,,gatorade,,V8,,,etc.. I dont think you will need that dosage either. 200mg every 12 hours works well.

BTK
    The reason I said those numbers is because I know the source. The caps are 250mg each and I know about 5 people that ran a 3 weeker with this sources stuff. The source is great but I know noone was getting good effects with less then 2 caps (500mg) from this stuff. The magic zone for them (tolerable and lb dropping) was 750mg. A couple of them ran 1g which I DON'T plan to do. I did however plan to run 500mg and see how it was after a couple of days and I'm sure I would be able to tell if I could tolerate 3 caps (750mg) thereafter. If I did run 750mg and it was too hard to tolerate I would immediately back down to 500mg. This source is one of the best in the game (I'm sure a few of you know of him and can tell by cap dosing) and even he recommends 250mg for women and 500 mg for men and has stated that a lot of people run 750 and that works great for them (but states it is a high dose). The guy has supplied hundreds of people and it's all he sells, I'm pretty sure from all the feedback etc. he knows what to suggest for his particular DNP .

I DO NOT take DNP for granted! I fully understand it's a poision and I'm for sure not an amateur in any aspect of bbing, cycling, pcting, dieting etc.

I have planned plenty in advance to run my normal sups along with alpha lipoic acid, t3 (natty levels), magnesium, taurine, sesamin etc.

I believe that some capsuled DNP has other additives - not sure what exactly, I remember someone mentioning magnesium etc so I think the potency differs. The ones I've taken are 99% Crystalline in solid tablet form and 100mg per tablet, so again - different potency.

BTK
    His DNP is 250mg of awesome lab grade crystal, not industrial powder.

Added to this 250mg of DNP is a combination of antioxidants and fat-burning compounds (Most other sellers use corn starch filler). To make it clear: the DNP dose is 250mg, PLUS the blended compound.

Ingredients include: Taurine and Sulbutiamine, TMG (TriMethylGlycine), and L-Carnitine

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Regardless it is still a dangerous compound and caution should be at its highest if you are going to use it

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Isn't this the thread where you stated you were going to Snort your DNP ?
    DNP question

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    if it's such a good way to die why wouldn't you consider it? I'd rather die in a good way than a miserable horrible way.... ;p

Thread Information