Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok 951thompson so that pic was not you but i really hope you have been training for more then 2 months, beefing up on steroids is a very bad idea.

951thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35
    ok 951thompson so that pic was not you but i really hope you have been training for more then 2 months, beefing up on steroids is a very bad idea.
    Yes I assure you I have, thanks for the concern!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    no that was the fella rhodes who was trying to give some of his expertise on nutrition in a previous post

Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    no that was the fella rhodes who was trying to give some of his expertise on nutrition in a previous post
    OMG yes poor guy rhodes should not touch a needles unless he is diabetic.

Do you beef up on steroids ?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ok my experience. I was an ectomorph to. I was in college wrestling 119-125lbs. After got my way to 165-170lbs naturally. Thought that was my genetic limit. I'm 5'6. Through years of learning my body and giving it time to learn to add extra weight i can hold 190-195lbs on my trt. You need to give you body time to adapt. If you add a ton of weight quickly your body is not used to it. Look at the guys who compete. Each year they only may come in a few lbs heavier then the year before.
    Now, on cylce i can get to 205lbs at about 12%. But i can not maintain that off cycle. No matter what i do i can not stay over 200lbs unless im on higher dose then trt. So for me my genetic max is somewhere around 190-195ish. So yes, after every cycle i will eventually drop back down to 195.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    ok my experience. I was an ectomorph to. I was in college wrestling 119-125lbs. After got my way to 165-170lbs naturally. Thought that was my genetic limit. I'm 5'6. Through years of learning my body and giving it time to learn to add extra weight i can hold 190-195lbs on my trt. You need to give you body time to adapt. If you add a ton of weight quickly your body is not used to it. Look at the guys who compete. Each year they only may come in a few lbs heavier then the year before.
    Now, on cylce i can get to 205lbs at about 12%. But i can not maintain that off cycle. No matter what i do i can not stay over 200lbs unless im on higher dose then trt. So for me my genetic max is somewhere around 190-195ish. So yes, after every cycle i will eventually drop back down to 195.
    so you gained 30 ish lbs from cycling (165 - 195) that you held onto and you only lose gains when you go past your genetic limit

correct?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 951thompson View Post
    Do you beef up on steroids?
    that and pudding.

at 5'6" 200lbs that's pretty stocky. you must have wide shoulders and thick legs.

everyone losses a certain am out of weight, i think it's extremely difficult not to. but 90%? if you've done a proper pct, diet is in check, and training is up to par. you should be able to keep 3/4.

^^^ yes.
    Unless i slack on training or dieting, then anyone would loose more size too. I'm not 195 now since i got injured and been lightly training .

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    that and pudding.

at 5'6" 200lbs that's pretty stocky. you must have wide shoulders and thick legs.

everyone losses a certain am out of weight, i think it's extremely difficult not to. but 90%? if you've done a proper pct, diet is in check, and training is up to par. you should be able to keep 3/4.
    Oh i did loose and gain weight. just making numbers up. but gain 15 loose 5. then gain 10 loose 3. So yes you loose a little from your peak but consistently growing.

^^^ yes.
    Unless i slack on training or dieting, then anyone would loose more size too. I'm not 195 now since i got injured and been lightly training .
    i don't want to hear your excuses..

DanB is offline Banned
    ^^^ yes.
    so you also disagree with the losing 90% of gains from cycle, unless of course its up around or surpassed what your genetics will allow

can you still not hit it heavy? been a while now man

so you also disagree with the losing 90% of gains from cycle, unless of course its up around or surpassed what your genetics will allow

can you still not hit it heavy? been a while now man
    yes i disagree.

i got an epidoral 2 weeks ago. fixed it i was perfect. Started hitting it again and no problems. Got in a car accident yesterday. Someone hit me. And now it hurts again

DanB is offline Banned
    shit, bad accident?

much damage to you or the car other then tweaking the shoulder,

was the wife with ya?

Most people dont know what there genetic limit is. Is they assume since they arent getting more results they are at it. There is so much you can do to tweak things to get farther. Thats where it truly comes down to years of experience and learning your body. Like i said i thought mine was much lighter then it is. I trained hard ate good. It took me sooooo long to really find it.

shit, bad accident?

much damage to you or the car other then tweaking the shoulder,

was the wife with ya?
    someone switched lanes and didnt see me. My car isntthat bad but not drivable. The front fender is rubbing the tire. No im fine otherwise and i was by myself

Do you beef up on steroids?
    No i got to 220 by blood sweat and tears and i was very skinny 138 pounds. I am going on cycle after a 10 year layoff due to back pain.

DanB is offline Banned
    Most people dont know what there genetic limit is. Is they assume since they arent getting more results they are at it. There is so much you can do to tweak things to get farther. Thats where it truly comes down to years of experience and learning your body. Like i said i thought mine was much lighter then it is. I trained hard ate good. It took me sooooo long to really find it.
    good point, agreed

someone switched lanes and didnt see me. My car isntthat bad but not drivable. The front fender is rubbing the tire. No im fine otherwise and i was by myself
    sorry to hear that Gixx hope everything is alright.

No i got to 220 by blood sweat and tears and i was very skinny 138 pounds. I am going on cycle after a 10 year layoff due to back pain.
    you know i was just kidding about the pudding part i hope. i was just trying to mess with 951.

this rings so true. in fact most of the time when they find it, it's much higher than they originally thought. and this rings particularly true with ectomorphs, especially.

glad to hear you're ok Gixx. i thought you were on your bike when i first read that.

Thanks.

DanB is offline Banned
    you know i was just kidding about the pudding part i hope. i was just trying to mess with 951.

this rings so true. in fact most of the time when they find it, it's much higher than they originally thought. and this rings particularly true with ectomorphs, especially.

glad to hear you're ok Gixx. i thought you were on your bike when i first read that.
    i knew we couldnt get rid of him that easily

for the benefit of newbs, gix do you think the simpliest way of knowing what your genetic limit actually is, is when you cycle and get up to say 220 but then drop down to 200 post cycle and wont budge without gaining b/f no matter what you do, the weight you level off at is your limit providing as you mentoned your diet, training etc in check

i knew we couldnt get rid of him that easily

for the benefit of newbs, gix do you think the simpliest way of knowing what your genetic limit actually is, is when you cycle and get up to say 220 but then drop down to 200 post cycle and wont budge without gaining b/f no matter what you do, the weight you level off at is your limit providing as you mentoned your diet, training etc in check
    i honestly think it takes a few times of doing that. I think your body does adapt to a point to carrying more weight so. if you get to 220 once and drop to 200 maybe the next time its 203 or 205. I think it honestly takes years.

DanB is offline Banned
    muscle maturity and whatnot, hmmmmm never considered that to be honest

good point though

you said to me that beefing up on steroids is a bad idea, I don't mean to be a dick about this but your been quite hypocritical don't you think, telling me beefing up on roids is a bad idea when you are planning on taking them yourself!

So what you guys are saying is that I can expect to keep a decent amount of my gains seen as it's my first cycle. It's when you reach your genetic limit gains begin to slow.

Interesting, time will tell I guess.

Thanks to everyone for your opinions and replys to my question.

MickeyKnox LOL no offense taken bro, my avatar = fat pig and i know it, i lost 30 pounds and why LOL i am keeping the avatar cause i love the luchy mask.

MickeyKnox LOL no offense taken bro, my avatar = fat pig and i know it, i lost 30 pounds and why LOL i am keeping the avatar cause i love the luchy mask.
    yeah bro i figured that was a bloated photo similar to 405 using his before shot, when in fact he's ripped and solid..lol

you said to me that beefing up on steroids is a bad idea, I don't mean to be a dick about this but your been quite hypocritical don't you think, telling me beefing up on roids is a bad idea when you are planning on taking them yourself!
    I have been training since i am 13 years old God i have long pass my genetic limitations dont you agree, i did my first steroid cycle when i was 27, i am now 40, been of training for 10 years due to back pain. I am not beefing up on steroids yes i will continue to use steroids , i am not hypocrite about it. I must have gotten confused reading the tread and tough you only had 2 months of training under your belt.

I wanted to use steroids when i was 19 years old so bad, i met this guy that formed me in bodybuilding and he started laughing hard when i told him that i wanted to use. I was able to go from 165 to 195 in 10 months with is advise, and at some point reached 220.

I feel steroids are better used when people are older, my body now being busted at 40 steroids can heal it, GH too, but i have no plans in going to 260. Faster recuperation, fat loss, faster muscle gains and better health.

I am also not planning on adding any weigth. I really hope this clears up some confusion. I am not against steroids either i just think people need to educate themselves before diving in, get an AI, HCG and a good PCT.

I am no expert either i met a 62 year old men who been cycling for 35 years he been doing steroids twice a year for 35 years at is age he looks amazing he does low dosage deca and testosterone 200mg week and kickstart everything with dbol 20mg per week 3-4 weeks.

He told me he feels great, i want this.

So what you guys are saying is that I can expect to keep a decent amount of my gains seen as it's my first cycle. It's when you reach your genetic limit gains begin to slow.

Interesting, time will tell I guess.

Thanks to everyone for your opinions and replys to my question.
    I will be able to start training full blast again in January if you want i will post my before and after results and be very honest about it. Not that i don't plan on putting on weight but still.

yeah bro i figured that was a bloated photo similar to 405 using his before shot, when in fact he's ripped and solid..lol
    I am very far from a finish jewel, i used T3 to lose that weight and lost a lot of muscles too, i am on the way back. Training a bit now. But i will get there.

I will be able to start training full blast again in January if you want i will post my before and after results and be very honest about it. Not that i don't plan on putting on weight but still.
    Im 31 years old,I found you telling me using roids is a bad idea when you use them yourself abit hypocritical.

Hey you don't have to prove anything to me. If you have a goal do it for yourself, you nothing to prove to me.

Anyway where cool

Peace

DanB is offline Banned
    Im 31 years old,I found you telling me using roids is a bad idea when you use them yourself abit hypocritical.

Hey you don't have to prove anything to me. If you have a goal do it for yourself, you nothing to prove to me.

Anyway where cool

Peace
    Thats odd, last month you were 32

Hi I'm on my first ever cycle of sus 250mg one shot per week for 10 weeks and winstrol tab 50mg per day week 1 to 4

How high should I rise my calories to maximize gains?

My stats
    Weight 175lb
    Bf 13%
    5ft 11
    Age 32

Work out four times per week

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DanB

Was a typo

Im 185lb now too ;-)

Nice to see your still stalking my every move Dan. Keep doing what your doing. Do you have nothing better to do?

It's nice to know I've got a fan club

Can we stay with the topic please Dan. Thanks
    Last edited by 951thompson; 09-29-2012 at 02:16 PM.

DanB is offline Banned
    hmmmmmmmmmmmm i can smell something but fvck it

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i can smell something but fvck it
    Dan you look into things to much.

I will let you off seen as your my biggest fan.

Topic please Dan!

DanB is offline Banned
    im done trying to help ya

best of luck

im done trying to help ya

best of luck
    I don't recall you ever trying to help me Dan, stalk me and insult me, yes! Help, no!

Always a pleasure Dan.

I would be very interested in getting back on the topic, 951thompson got a good tread going on that sadly degenerated.

I would also like to know if on cycle i gain like 2 inches (figure of speach) on my arms, after cycle if i still train and eat well if i can keep some of theses gains.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information