Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: What’s your ultimate cruise or HRT?

Slick88 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    What’s your injection protocol? And when did you get tested vs your last injection?
    I split the 120 up in 60mg 2x per week, IM injections. I injected Wednesday morning and had my test levels pulled Friday morning

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick88 View Post
    I split the 120 up in 60mg 2x per week, IM injections. I injected Wednesday morning and had my test levels pulled Friday morning
    Whats the issue besides your doctor thinking that your levels are too high (high levels are awesome)

Slick88 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Whats the issue besides your doctor thinking that your levels are too high (high levels are awesome)
    It’s not the high levels that are an issue for me, it’s that my PSA went through the roof. I’m hoping it’s unrelated, but doc is claiming my higher than normal levels could be contributing

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    Weekly

160mg Test
    160mg Deca
    600I.U. HCG

Daily
    25 mg DHEA
    250 mg DIM
    500mg Niacin
    1200mg NAC

I would like to add primo @ 200mg a week around September.
    September came early this year! Adding in 200mg of primo a week starting today.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    That's too much gear for me, I stay on test 200, that's all but again I am not pro BB like you guys

Just saw GH was banned. What did he do the bastard lol he was a nice guy

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    That's too much gear for me, I stay on test 200, that's all but again I am not pro BB like you guys

Just saw GH was banned. What did he do the bastard lol he was a nice guy
    I was wondering the same thing! I find many of his posts super helpful. This is a great thread, im currently tying to remedy some low T symptoms with HCG but planning my next course of action in case the monotherapy doesn't get me to where I want to be (TT at 431ng/dL currently and not feeling great).

For someone who is estrogen sensitive would it be wise to avoid using 19-nors at 100mg week? Never run masteron before but it sounds like a good fit for me.

Would this be a suitable HRT, or not something to run year round? I know Test and HCG are the norm but there seems to be added benefits to including deca for joint health which I also am beginning to struggle with.

100mg test /week
    200mg primo /week
    100mg npp or Mast /week
    500iu HCG/week

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I been running Deca for months @ 100mg per week without any estro issues - and, I notice fast. My tits, even after being cut out sense shit way too fast. I don’t think I’d ever go back over 150-200mg per week
    ShredBundy likes this.

ShredBundy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I been running Deca for months @ 100mg per week without any estro issues - and, I notice fast. My tits, even after being cut out sense shit way too fast. I don’t think I’d ever go back over 150-200mg per week
    Thats good to hear, I see you had your gyro removed. Ive had one mass removed from my right pec after a very aggressive cycle in college and it hasn't been an issue since. But on my last (rather modest) cycle the left one started to develop a lump around week 7 and im noticing I react more sensitively to testosterone . I suppose I could keep some nolva or Mast on hand to combat for progestin receptors if it became problematic but at that rate I might as well start blasting since this is more for HRT and a sort of beneficial "cruise" in my case. I just don't want to have to run any anti-e compounds while maintaining levels during a cruise. Thanks for the input!

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Shit my cruise is 250mg test a week with 5iu gh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information