• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By Yari0121
  • 3 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By magic32

Thread: Female Cycle help T3/Anavar/Clen

Yari0121 is offline Female Member

Female Cycle help T3/Anavar/Clen

Hello everyone... wanted to see if I can get some help and input on what I was planning on my first cycle. I don't know much, but this is from what I have gathered would be best based on many hours of reading. I did try clen in the past for 21 days, but I was heavier and saw no benefit. I have always maintained an active lifestyle, cardio and lifting at least 3 times a week. I have fallen off occassionally for a month or so and then get back on. I have weighed as much as 177lbs and as low as 135lbs as an adult and after kids. I am comfortable somewhere in the middle around 148... with some muscle tone. I am not seeking a very muscular look, I prefer the soft toned curves.

No medical conditions.

Goals: lower bf%, maybe about 10lbs on the scale, gain/keep a little muscle, lean out

Stats: female, 39 y/o, 158lbs, 5'7"
    Unk bodyfat % - guessing around 20-25% ???

Plan: 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off - then reevaluate and modify - plan on running all 3 at the same time for 3 weeks.

T3: 50mcg
    Anavar : 10mg
    Clen: start at 20mcg work up to 80 and back down

Diet: 1700 calories (1 gallon of water)
    Macros: P: 50% / C: 25% / F: 25%

Workouts:
    1 hour low intensity cardio 6x/week
    Weights/lifting 4x/week (2 lower/2 upperbody)
    HIIT 2x/week
    1 rest day

Supplements: fishoil, l-carnitine, Bcaa's, taurine, potassium, milk thistle, multivitamin and pre workout.

All comments, suggestions, critique, and input are welcome. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Female Cycle help T3/Anavar/Clen-screenshot_20200421-143632_gallery.jpg  
    Last edited by Yari0121; 04-21-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200421-143632_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	228 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	178660
    sv.elia likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome, Yari!

I would suggest you go to the link below and request access to the ladies' area of the forum. The women in there are very knowledgeable. Give it a day or two because *Admin* stays very busy. Also, your username will turn pink.

https://forums.steroid.com/new-membe...ale-forum.html

In the meantime, some of the guys here may have some input to offer.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Welcome, Yari!

I would suggest you go to the link below and request access to the ladies' area of the forum. The women in there are very knowledgeable. Give it a day or two because *Admin* stays very busy. Also, your username will turn pink.

https://forums.steroid.com/new-membe...ale-forum.html

In the meantime, some of the guys here may have some input to offer.
    Thank u. I did request the add... just waiting to turn PINK!
    almostgone likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Side question:

You still wanna cycle, considering the current gym situation?

I was never big on t3 or Clen . . . . . I'd just suggest the Var & possibly a stim(ec)
    Yari0121 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Side question:

You still wanna cycle, considering the current gym situation?

I was never big on t3 or Clen . . . . . I'd just suggest the Var & possibly a stim(ec)
    Yeah... determined to not let this situation stop me and trying to take advantage of the extra time on my hands. I also have an at home gym... not a lot but enough to get me by and I do my cardio outside or in garage. Hoping gyms re-open soon though.

Why aren't u a fan of t3 or clen ? Do u find them ineffective or negative side effects or problems with it?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yari0121 View Post
    Yeah... determined to not let this situation stop me and trying to take advantage of the extra time on my hands. I also have an at home gym... not a lot but enough to get me by and I do my cardio outside or in garage. Hoping gyms re-open soon though.

Why aren't u a fan of t3 or clen? Do u find them ineffective or negative side effects or problems with it?

Right on, GL - My home weights barely get me by rn(I never even thought about how much I'd miss the gym)

I always find other compounds to be more effective & useful - Never tried either

Some good Var alone(even at a lo dose) should do you wonders - I think
    Yari0121 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Right on, GL - My home weights barely get me by rn(I never even thought about how much I'd miss the gym)

I always find other compounds to be more effective & useful - Never tried either

Some good Var alone(even at a lo dose) should do you wonders - I think
    I never thought it would get to this and gym would close. Sounds good. Thank u for your input and recommendation.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That is a great cycle, both the compounds and the dosages. Clen and T3 work synergistically well when stacked with Var. You'll be quite pleased.

However, to optimize Var's very short half-life, be sure to divide your dosage taking 5 mg early, and 5 mg later. Timing is not imperative, just at least 8 hrs apart.

With regard to Clen there is no reason to ramp down, you can just end the cycle. Similarly, once you determine the proper dosage for you, along with the tolerable sides, there's no reason to ramp up during successive cycles. You can both start and end at your preferred dosage. The reason for ramping up is to assess tolerance.

You obviously know what you're doing, and have done some solid research. Additionally, I wrote a comprehensive Women's Piece for this site, that you might want to take a look at. It covers all fascets of training and nutrition, as well as how to design a workout, select the appropriate weights to lift during exercise, overtraining, finishing exercises, Weider principles (by level), fat burning supplements and chems, etc. In the very last section I discuss female steroid use (compounds, stacks, and cycles).

It is located here:

https://www.steroid.com/women_and_steroids.php

Feel free to PM any questions.

Best to you.

P.S. If the link doesn't work, it can accessed from the Steroid .com homepage in the left-hand margin via the title 'Women and Steroids '.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-21-2020 at 09:08 PM.
    Chark, Proximal and Yari0121 like this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    That is a great cycle, both the compounds and the dosages. Clen and T3 work synergistically well when stacked with Var. You'll be quite pleased.

However, to optimize Var's very short half-life, be sure to divide your dosage taking 5 mg early, and 5 mg later. Timing is not imperative, just at least 8 hrs apart.

With regard to Clen there is no reason to ramp down, you can just end the cycle. Similarly, once you determine the proper dosage for you, along with the tolerable sides, there's no reason to ramp up during successive cycles. You can both start and end at your preferred dosage. The reason for ramping up is to assess tolerance.

I wrote a comprehensive Women's Piece for this site, that you might want to take a look at.
    Thank you. I will split the anavar ... I am also splitting the T3 as I read that it also has a short life. What do u think?

I ramp up the clen because it makes me way too jittery if I just start at a higher dose... the 20 makes me quite jittery on the 1st day... so it helps to ramp up, but maybe I'll just keep it up until I finish the cycle. What do u think a good dose of clen is to do throughout?

Great piece... read most of it but lots of good info to go back to on the regular.

Thank you for your input. Great help!
    Last edited by Yari0121; 04-22-2020 at 07:39 AM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Responses in bold:

Quote Originally Posted by Yari0121 View Post
    Thank you. I will split the anavar ... I am also splitting the T3 as I read that it also has a short life. What do u think?

There's no need to split/divide the T3 dosage. It's half-life is 24 hrs, so once daily is fine.

I ramp up the clen because it makes me way too jittery if I just start at a higher dose... the 20 makes me quite jittery on the 1st day... so it helps to ramp up, but maybe I'll just keep it up until I finish the cycle. What do u think a good dose of clen is to do throughout?

Ramping is sound for those who are more sensitive to beta-receptor meds. Similarly, there is no ideal dosage because of those same sensitivity issues. Just run what works best for you. If you go to high, it'll become intolerable, but women tend to stay under 100 mg/ED, men under 200 mg/ED.

Great piece... read most of it but lots of good info to go back to on the regular.

Thank you for your input. Great help!
    Glad you liked the piece. It's got a lot of great material.

To write the gear section, I interviewed site members who trained women to compete, like my good friend, the legendary SwoleCat. The supplement section included input from one of my gym buddies, the then Miss Fitness Illinois Stacey Aulner (https://www.msfitness.com/galleries/2007/Aulner.html).

Again hit me with any follow up questions via PM for a more prompt response. And be sure to send some post-cycle pics!

Best to you.
    Yari0121 likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information