Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer View Post

Mine is really cool and supportive of it! She is pretty interested in it as well.
    Mines non the wiser, she thinks its all the protein haha. I got the "you're getting wider in the shoulders" today, was a good feeling since I have only noticed the difference on the scale.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar

Mines non the wiser, she thinks its all the protein haha. I got the "you're getting wider in the shoulders" today, was a good feeling since I have only noticed the difference on the scale.
    Awesome lol. Congrats on the gains. Hope they keep coming for you. How far in your cycle are you? You running test e?
    Last edited by bigZthedestroyer; 01-15-2013 at 05:45 PM.

Awesome lol. Congrats on the gains. Hope they keep coming for you. How far in your cycle are you? You running test e?
    This is my fifth week of test e 500/week. First run so here's hoping I can keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    This is my fifth week of test e 500/week. First run so here's hoping I can keep them.
    awesome man! good luck

awesome man! good luck
    Ty same to you!

My workout tidy went pretty good. Nothing ou of the ordinary. I hit arms and had a nice pump going. I it home and shaved my entire body. Looked like someone shaved a gorilla in my shower lol. I feel like my pump hasn't gone away. I was in my anatomy lab and looked at my arms and chest and they looked super pumped and this is 5 hours later. Is this part of cycling? I so I like it!

Hit back today! Felt real good. Here are a few shots freshly shaven.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-2674301954.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-4046280251.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-3997872913.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-2666535746.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-345300431.jpg  

bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-2737372282.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-262734225.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1836329878.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-2836402115.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-3331632872.jpg  

bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1507571210.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-4220488693.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1225974529.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-4075023655.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-38701076.jpg  

How were the back pumps? Just noticed today for the first time how painful they could be.

How were the back pumps? Just noticed today for the first time how painful they could be.
    Thy were rough! I actually was in a little pain trying to take those pics of my back lol. I thought I pulled something at one point snapping a pic.

Pin #3

Right delt. Used 25g 1"

I stuck it in and aspirated. No blood. I was just about to start injecting and my delt started spasming like crazy. I held the pin steady and waited for it to stop. After that the injection went smooth. My shoulder is already a little soar. I can't wait to see how the PIP goes with this pin lol.

Pin #3

Right delt. Used 25g 1"

I stuck it in and aspirated. No blood. I was just about to start injecting and my delt started spasming like crazy. I held the pin steady and waited for it to stop. After that the injection went smooth. My shoulder is already a little soar. I can't wait to see how the PIP goes with this pin lol.
    Ouch.. Probably gonna hurt like hell for a day haha

Ouch.. Probably gonna hurt like hell for a day haha
    Yeah still hurting. More annoying then anything. I'm already looking forward to pinning the other shoulder though

Yesterday I pinned the left delt...man it is soar today. I took the day off to let my body rest up a little. Ill be back at it tomorrow. I'm not sure where I'm pinning tomorrow. Other glute or chest..ill see how I feel in the morning.

Today's pin went ok. In the left glute. It wa a little painful today because I'm battling the test flu. The initial stick was rough because my body is so achy. I got some good rest in and have been staying hydrated. Hopefully it blows over soon.

Yesterday's pin was by far the smoothest so far. In the rt delt. It's getting easier as time goes on!

Well today is the first day I have felt good since I was battling test flu. I'm heading to a supplement store I see jay cutler and will start my workouts back tomorrow. The appetite is back! I'm ready to hit it hard. Hopefully ill start seeing some gains coming my way.

Smooth pin, solid workout, great day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-3206592326.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-2609995974.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1337354426.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-2885827171.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-3402100116.jpg  

bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1558607184.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-4178453036.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-3212409355.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1420700803.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-249637525.jpg  

bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1451241524.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-2446657507.jpg  

twitz is offline Female Member
    Holy Crap!! You're looking fantastic BigZ!

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Looking good man

Quote Originally Posted by twitz
    Thanks twitz! I'm working my a$$ off! I have a little more bf then I want but hey it is a bulk

Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle
    Looking good man
    Thanks dude! I can't believe we are coming down the home stretch already...

Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer

Thanks dude! I can't believe we are coming down the home stretch already...
    For this comp yes, but I still have a few months of hard bulking left ahead of me.

For this comp yes, but I still have a few months of hard bulking left ahead of me.
    True. I keep forgetting you have that show coming up. What's your goal weight you are trying to reach?

True. I keep forgetting you have that show coming up. What's your goal weight you are trying to reach?
    Trying to hit 180 before starting my cut. I want to hit the stage at 160 +/- a couple pounds. Npc cut-off for light weight is 164.5 so I wanna be as close as I can get.

Trying to hit 180 before starting my cut. I want to hit the stage at 160 +/- a couple pounds. Npc cut-off for light weight is 164.5 so I wanna be as close as I can get.
    Awesome man. Keep pushing hard!

Quote Originally Posted by twitz
    I'm also still waiting on that quad thread!

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member

I'm also still waiting on that quad thread!
    Quad AND ankles!!

Not gonna lie...awfully jealous of those quads!

-TroN-

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219

Quad AND ankles!!

Not gonna lie...awfully jealous of those quads!

-TroN-
    Yes and ankles lol!!

Thanks

Killed legs today! I'm extremely sore from my chest workout yesterday....I have developed my first knot in my left delt. The pip has been hanging around for about 3 days and then disappearing. I feel good. I hope it keeps getting better. More updates to come tomorrow...

Smooth pin today. I swear it gets easier everytime. I shot in the left glute.

I'm hitting arms today. My bay ill put some pics of the pythons up after the workout haha..

I still have a knot on my left delt but its slot disappearing. The soreness from my chest workout is still there. I feel like my workouts have been intense lately. I seem to be pidgin out more volume then anything. I think iv actually added extra sets and exercises to my routines the last few days. Sex drive is through the roof! Overall everything has been pretty awesome!

I thought I'd post my injection technique/routine incase there's anybody out there who is nervous/interested/curious.....

I was pretty nervous my first pin. The worst part about it was me constantly psyching myself out. I watched a few YouTube vids and religiously looked at spotinjections.com. Overall it took me about 30-40 minutes to actually do it lol..I kept getting the needle close and then pulling back and rechecking spotinjections...it was ridiculous! Well I did it an now it's a breeze, so here's my set up..

First off I wash my hands with anti bacterial soap

Then I pull out all of my supplies: syringe, drawing needle, vial of test, 4 alcohol swabs, bandaid, and sharps container.

Next I swab the top of the vial to make sure it's clean.

I pull out my syringe and place the draw needle on it. Then I draw out the amount if test I need.

Cap the needle, switch to my pinning needle(23g 1 1/2" glutes, 25g 1 1/2" delts). Cap it and place it in the package it was sealed in.

Then I swab the area I'm going to pin in a circular motion working outward. I do this twice.

Uncap the needle, find your injection site, stick it in. One smooth motion works for me. It's way easier then it looks.

Once in, I aspirate . No blood..Start injecting slowly.

While injecting, I go as slow as I can. Once I get about half way through I pause for a moment and then start again. When I've injected all the oil, I let the needle sit inside for a little bit.

Pull it out in one smooth motion and wipe it with the alcohol swab. Throw on the band aid and massage it a little bit.

Take liquidex

Hit the gym

Get huge!

It looks like a lot reason through it, but it really not complicated. It takes no more the. 5 minutes for me to do. I'm sure I could go faster but I enjoy it an feel like its better if I'm paying close attention to what I'm doing.

Make sure you keep breathing when you do it. I found myself holding my breath the first time lol!

I hope this helps someone out in the future. If anyone has questions, feel free to ask. Even if its stupid. I'm here to help anyone in anyway I can.

BigZ

Here's a few from today's arm session
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-3503831463.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1253551631.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-2301715756.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1493163640.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-644395545.jpg  

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That last one should b ur avi...that pic looks badass

-TroN-

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    looking solid man!

good write up to, is the band aid just to help keep it clean? there shouldn't be much blood.

-TroN-
    Done! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900
    looking solid man!

good write up to, is the band aid just to help keep it clean? there shouldn't be much blood.
    Thanks dude. Yeah just incase. I bled a little bit the other day but it was like a drop. Most the time I don't need them.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    just stoppin in...lookin swole Z!!

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty
    just stoppin in...lookin swole Z!!
    Thanks man! I feel like my pumps have been lasting longer then usual. It's a nice feeling.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

-TroN-
    X2.... Stoping by... What up big??? How much you gained now???... Around 20?? How much bf?? You still o natural????

Quote Originally Posted by human project

X2.... Stoping by... What up big??? How much you gained now???... Around 20?? How much bf?? You still o natural????
    How's it going hp? I'm not sure how much I've gained..I know im up at least 15 from when we started but I hunt been on the scale in several days. I have had a lot of people telling me I look bigger then usual! I'm not sure what the bf is either. I think I may try to bodpod soon and get an accurate reading. I feel like its dropped a little. I am no longer natural. I started about 2 weeks ago! Im running 400mg of prop a week. So far everything has been smooth and I've been feeling pretty good minus a little bout with test flu. I know my pumps have been ridiculous lately.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

How's it going hp? I'm not sure how much I've gained..I know im up at least 15 from when we started but I hunt been on the scale in several days. I have had a lot of people telling me I look bigger then usual! I'm not sure what the bf is either. I think I may try to bodpod soon and get an accurate reading. I feel like its dropped a little. I am no longer natural. I started about 2 weeks ago! Im running 400mg of prop a week. So far everything has been smooth and I've been feeling pretty good minus a little bout with test flu. I know my pumps have been ridiculous lately.
    Yea I started out using prop too but ended up switching to long esters bc I get test flu so bad. Its your first cycle so for now.... ya test is prob best; but I really don't like test in general... I take 200-300mg a week just for a safe keep of mind and bc everyone has me afraid to completely cut it but low test cycles worked great for me in my first couple cycles. Are you planning on adding anything else?? You've defiantly put on some size... Your lookin good; bf is def up a couple % from the start IMO tho... Keep an eye on bf.... I find sides are much worse when my bf gets high... Especially estrogen related sides

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information