Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by human project

Yea I started out using prop too but ended up switching to long esters bc I get test flu so bad. Its your first cycle so for now.... ya test is prob best; but I really don't like test in general... I take 200-300mg a week just for a safe keep of mind and bc everyone has me afraid to completely cut it but low test cycles worked great for me in my first couple cycles. Are you planning on adding anything else?? You've defiantly put on some size... Your lookin good; bf is def up a couple % from the start IMO tho... Keep an eye on bf.... I find sides are much worse when my bf gets high... Especially estrogen related sides
    I think for this cycle ill keep it simple with test only, unless I come across something else towards the end. I've been thinking about running a long ester along with more compounds for my next cycle. I guess the more I think about it my bf is up. I feel lean in my arms and legs but the abs are slowly waging away lol. Ill play with my diet and see if I can fi that. So far the only bad I've experienced is pip which is mainly annoying but not awful and I had a knot in my delt for a little bit but its good to go. Overall I'm pleased so far.

Hit back today. Felt really good and strong. I incorporated some new methods from John Meadows and his mountaindog training. I felt pumps in my back that I've never felt before! Weight is slowly climbing! Pumps are still ridiculous. My muscles feel more dense then usual! My balls have officially shrunk. Now I don't have to carry around kettle bells all the time lol jk. I loaded up on food last night for the week. 24lv of chicken breast. I have loads of rice at home and will be grabbing some broccoli, asparagus, and sweet potatoes tonight. I think that's all I have for now...Until next time...
    Last edited by bigZthedestroyer; 02-01-2013 at 04:25 PM.

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Good shit Z! I enjoy reading up and incorporating new training methods, Ive never heard of mountaindog training...looks like I've got some googling to do

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty
    Good shit Z! I enjoy reading up and incorporating new training methods, Ive never heard of mountaindog training...looks like I've got some googling to do
    Yeah man John Meadows is a cool guy with some interesting methods. He is Antoine Vaillants trainer. I'm pretty sure he has some YouTube vids..

bcaasdirty is offline Member
    Well you had me at 'Antoine Valliants trainer'...id kill for the delts homeboy has!!

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    I read this and feel bad I haven't seen a db in a week. 24lb of chicken original recipe or zinger? jks.

Quote Originally Posted by bcaasdirty
    Well you had me at 'Antoine Valliants trainer'...id kill for the delts homeboy has!!
    Me too man..they are cray

Quote Originally Posted by bdos900
    I read this and feel bad I haven't seen a db in a week. 24lb of chicken original recipe or zinger? jks.
    No worriers. It's always goo to take a little break every now and then..lol

My arms are so freaking pumped right now that I can even take my headphones off!!! Hell yeah

Here's a little photo journey through the years! I was always into fitness but isn't get into bodybuilding until late 2010. Never going back! Set your goals high and work for them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-2244668119.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-469038872.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-3954823497.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-3880815006.jpg  

holy jebus man! that's motivation material right there, good job. your traps and bi's are massive.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not to mention your hands also,, my god they look like microwave ovens.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdos900 View Post
    holy jebus man! that's motivation material right there, good job. your traps and bi's are massive.
    No kidding! One day ill be close to that! That last pic is insane, love it lol

Thanks man. I never really knew how capable I was o doing something like that so I thought why not try and see.

Quote Originally Posted by cj111
    Not to mention your hands also,, my god they look like microwave ovens.
    Bahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Soar

No kidding! One day ill be close to that! That last pic is insane, love it lol
    Thanks dude. That last one was maybe 5-6 weeks before my show in 2011. I think I was just over 200lbs there

Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer View Post

Thanks dude. That last one was maybe 5-6 weeks before my show in 2011. I think I was just over 200lbs there
    Impressive for sure, looking forward to seeing the final product after the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post

Impressive for sure, looking forward to seeing the final product after the cycle.
    Think your pc screen will be big enough?

Think your pc screen will be big enough?
    Lol..I sure hope not! Ill have to reveal a 1/4 of a muscle at a time! Lmao

Lol I haven't even seen the forum on a computer yet. Never sit still long enough to sit at the dumb thing lol

Lol I haven't even seen the forum on a computer yet. Never sit still long enough to sit at the dumb thing lol
    I haven't been on the computer forum in a while. I like it though. The phone is just so much more convenient.

Ive only just started using the computer, phone crashes most of the time or wont load pics gets annoying very quickly!

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Here's a little photo journey through the years! I was always into fitness but isn't get into bodybuilding until late 2010. Never going back! Set your goals high and work for them!
    Damn Z! Thats some good work. Like the new avi. Been meaning to ask how the trip to TB was? I think it was cool that week but did you hit the beaches?

Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804

Damn Z! Thats some good work. Like the new avi. Been meaning to ask how the trip to TB was? I think it was cool that week but did you hit the beaches?
    Thanks man. TB was not quite what we expected it to be...we actually went to see my girlfriends mom and they have a rocky past..lets just say things got heated and we left early. Didn't hit any beaches. The weather was pretty nice..I think around 70's..it was nice to get away but it could have been better!

Sorry to hear that man. Hope they can get that ironed out. Well maybe next time you can hit some of these beautiful beaches.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope they can get that ironed out. Well maybe next time you can hit some of these beautiful beaches.
    No worries. Yeah I've heard some awesome stuff about the beaches. We may be back that way in June. We are planning on going on a cruise an maybe taking an extra day before to spend on the beach.

No worries. Yeah I've heard some awesome stuff about the beaches. We may be back that way in June. We are planning on going on a cruise an maybe taking an extra day before to spend on the beach.
    We are going on a criuse in June also. Leaving out of Ft Lauderdale. It will be my first time. Pretty pumped for that, just hope I dont have any acne from my cycle. I got a late jump on it. Hopefully running liquidex will prevent it this time.

We are going on a criuse in June also. Leaving out of Ft Lauderdale. It will be my first time. Pretty pumped for that, just hope I dont have any acne from my cycle. I got a late jump on it. Hopefully running liquidex will prevent it this time.
    Awesome! Where y'all going? The main one we are looking at leaves out of lauderdale also. I think it goes to the caymans, Jamaica, and some other Caribbean islands.

Another good pin and workout. Hit left delt today. Worked legs.
    Hack squat 6 sets of 8-10
    Leg press 5 sets of 8- 10
    Single leg extensions 5 sets of 8- 10
    Standing leg curls 3 sets of 8
    Seated calves 3 sets of 20
    Walking lunges4 sets at 20 yards

Weight is slowly climbing. I feel like I look harder. I'm starting to get more and more your looking bigger compliments!

Pin in left glute today. Easy pin. Hit back and traps at the gym today. I I'd a lot of heavy barbell rows and t bar rows. I incorporated some mountain dog techniques from John meadows again. I did a few of his variations of rows to target my lower lats. After those I hit traps and threw in some techniques from Marcus. I did 2 triple drop sets....man these killed me. I started with 4 plates on each side and burned out on full contraction shrugs. Dropped a plate, burn out. Drop plate, burnout, drop plate burnout...rest and regain composure then did it again. By the time I hit the last set, I was at failure on the 8th rep..my back was so pumped I had a hard time holding my head up! Overall it was a great workout. Seeing more vascularity as the days go by. I'm also feeling thicker. Most of the time when I look in the mirror I feel like I'm small or don't quite have that bodybuilder look that I want. Now I think damn I'm getting big!

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's what it's all about big guy!

Can't wait till tomorrow!!!! Providing my prop doesn't crash tonight

-TroN-

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219
    That's what it's all about big guy!

Can't wait till tomorrow!!!! Providing my prop doesn't crash tonight

-TroN-
    Let me know how it turns out! How was the process?

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer

Let me know how it turns out! How was the process?
    It was quite easy actually...after the first time you'll come up with ideas to improve the process

-TroN-

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219

It was quite easy actually...after the first time you'll come up with ideas to improve the process

-TroN-
    Good to hear man!

I haven't posted in a few days so here's an update..

Big man comments a rolling my way like crazy! I tipped the scale at 237 today! I feel solid. Pins have all been smooth. I had a little more pip in my right delt this last pin but it disappeared after a couple days. Vascularity seem to be increasing. I feel like I could workout forever. It hard to make myself leave the gym! I feel like I've been extra hot lately. I'm pretty hot natures but I find myself sleeping with 2 fan directly on me and the windows open and I still sweat during the night.

Can't wait to break 240!

I haven't posted in a few days so here's an update..

Big man comments a rolling my way like crazy! I tipped the scale at 237 today! I feel solid. Pins have all been smooth. I had a little more pip in my right delt this last pin but it disappeared after a couple days. Vascularity seem to be increasing. I feel like I could workout forever. It hard to make myself leave the gym! I feel like I've been extra hot lately. I'm pretty hot natures but I find myself sleeping with 2 fan directly on me and the windows open and I still sweat during the night.

Can't wait to break 240!
    Body growing ego growing also sound like a good cycle lol keep it up bigZ how much longer have you got?

Body growing ego growing also sound like a good cycle lol keep it up bigZ how much longer have you got?
    Ego is through the roof for sure! I have 4 weeks left.

Ego is through the roof for sure! I have 4 weeks left.
    Just don't get sick... My ego just got stomped on haha. Down 3 lbs and strength is down a good 20%.

Your 240 should come quick!

Just don't get sick... My ego just got stomped on haha. Down 3 lbs and strength is down a good 20%.

Your 240 should come quick!
    Man I hope I don't. Already happened once. Hopefully I'm good.

Well the bulk classic is over! It was a fun competition with lots of solid competitors! I've put on 17lbs since the comp started and I am pretty pleased with what I've done so far...I not to pleased with the way my photos turned out. A lot of my detail was washed out..Oh well. You can still see some size so ill take it. Now time to sit back and wait for the results!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-4173609070.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-2378014258.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-404454616.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1567986347.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1720489632.jpg  

bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-960795637.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1716634042.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-4082579414.jpg  
    Last edited by bigZthedestroyer; 02-16-2013 at 02:21 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information