Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Tody was one of those pack your meals and stay at the gym all day kind of days! I killed chest earlier today. Strength is still there. I thought I would lose some after the cycle but I'm still pushing to some heavy weight! I got a few meals in and and read some MD mag. Now it's time for abs I haven't done abs in ages.

I'm currently taking a term off from school to focus on bodybuilding! I don't think I've been this excited about something in a long time. Ill be starting with a national level competitor/coach soon! I'm looking forward to takin my physique to the next level and then some more!!

Still feeling large!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-4028841353.jpg  

twitz is offline Female Member
    Still looking large too!

I'm happy to hear you will have lot's of time to focus on BBing and your goal! I hope you will continue your log as you work with your coach

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Your pictures motivate me more and more. Have several years to even been in the same weight class lol

Quote Originally Posted by twitz
    Still looking large too!

I'm happy to hear you will have lot's of time to focus on BBing and your goal! I hope you will continue your log as you work with your coach
    Thanks Twitz! I haven't see you around the board for a while. How are things going? I think I'm going to start a new log when I start working with him. I'm hoping to make it pretty detailed with diet, gear, and workout adjustments all the way through my show!

Quote Originally Posted by Soar
    Your pictures motivate me more and more. Have several years to even been in the same weight class lol
    Thanks dude! One thing I can say is you will definitely get there if you keep pushing! I've come a long ways since I started lifting. I never thought I'd be as big as I am now. Dedication can take you places.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer
    Still feeling large!
    How much u weighing these days? Got on the scale this morning (prepoop lol) weighed 232. Pretty happy bout that, but I don't feel large grrr I think even if u was 250 I'd feel small...lets see

chomp chomp chomp clink clink clink

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219

How much u weighing these days? Got on the scale this morning (prepoop lol) weighed 232. Pretty happy bout that, but I don't feel large grrr I think even if u was 250 I'd feel small...lets see

I've been steadily hovering over 240! I think we will always find a way to downsize ourselves on the get big journey lol..it's never enough. 260 here I come haha

How tall r u?

Yeah man, real bad. At first I was like 230 is my goal. It came WAY faster then I anticipated with a whole lot less fat then I anticipated as well. I look in the mirror and I'm like man I look pretty good, but I'm no where as "filled out" as I wanna be. Then I stand next to an "average" sized person in the gym and I'm like hmmm maybe I'm bigger then I think lol either way. I think 240 is gonna come pretty easy. I just finished my 8 week blast. Gonna drop down to 150mg test e for this month. Blast again at the beginning of next month with some tren or npp. 240 should b pretty easy. I'm thinking I might set my sights on 245 for next blast, and prolly still feel small!! Haha

How tall r u?

Yeah man, real bad. At first I was like 230 is my goal. It came WAY faster then I anticipated with a whole lot less fat then I anticipated as well. I look in the mirror and I'm like man I look pretty good, but I'm no where as "filled out" as I wanna be. Then I stand next to an "average" sized person in the gym and I'm like hmmm maybe I'm bigger then I think lol either way. I think 240 is gonna come pretty easy. I just finished my 8 week blast. Gonna drop down to 150mg test e for this month. Blast again at the beginning of next month with some tren or npp. 240 should b pretty easy. I'm thinking I might set my sights on 245 for next blast, and prolly still feel small!! Haha

I'm 6ft. Maybe 6'0.5"...ya I normally don't feel big unless I'm around other people. If I'm alone in the mirror, I swear I deteriorate. Lol. Dude you will look monstrous at 240! I'm planning on prop and npp for my next

Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer View Post
    Thanks Twitz! I haven't see you around the board for a while. How are things going? I think I'm going to start a new log when I start working with him. I'm hoping to make it pretty detailed with diet, gear, and workout adjustments all the way through my show!
    Sounds great! Would love to read it! I had some family visiting, so I'm back to things now. Started a new log in the nutrition section, so I will be updating there

When is the show?

Sounds great! Would love to read it! I had some family visiting, so I'm back to things now. Started a new log in the nutrition section, so I will be updating there

When is the show?
    Awesome. Ill have to follow along. The show was originally going I be oct 19th. It just so happens that my sister is getting married that same day, so now I have to figure out what I'm doing!! If I decide on another one it will be around the same time. There are 2 other shows that are within a week or two +/- from the original plan so hopefully it will all work out.

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries

I've been steadily hovering over 240! I think we will always find a way to downsize ourselves on the get big journey lol..it's never enough. 260 here I come haha
    My weight fluctuates so much... Even from day to day pre contest... What kind of fluctuations do you have from day to day? I think im going to start logging my weight thought the day on my log

Blog Entries

Awesome. Ill have to follow along. The show was originally going I be oct 19th. It just so happens that my sister is getting married that same day, so now I have to figure out what I'm doing!! If I decide on another one it will be around the same time. There are 2 other shows that are within a week or two +/- from the original plan so hopefully it will all work out.
    Do the branch warren classic in July

Quote Originally Posted by human project

My weight fluctuates so much... Even from day to day pre contest... What kind of fluctuations do you have from day to day? I think im going to start logging my weight thought the day on my log
    I typically fluctuate 3ish pounds

-Chomp Chomp Chomp-Clink Clink Clink-

If I'm staying on course with my diet it is usually pretty consistent 2-3lbs. If I slack off one bit and et whatever or skip meals ill see 6-7 lbs + or -

Do the branch warren classic in July
    Where is this one at?

Blog Entries

Where is this one at?
    Florida

I think Ronnie's is this weekend in Dallas...maybe it's may...hmmm I wanna go

Blog Entries

I think there's one in KC within two weeks of the branch warren show... I've been thinking about doing both and trying completely different pre week approaches and really seeing how my body reacts

That would be cool

I think there's one in KC within two weeks of the branch warren show... I've been thinking about doing both and trying completely different pre week approaches and really seeing how my body reacts
    That would be sweet to do but I don't know if I could swing it with work....ill look into it.

Awesome shoulder workout tonight! No one else in the gym after 8:30. Had it all to myself. I cranked my music over the speakers and blasted them! I look forward to more of these workouts!

Pct is almost over and I'm sitting at 239lbs! Measured bi's at 19.5 yesterday! Feeling good. Can't wait till the next cycle starts!

Sounds successful all in all! Awesome log!

Sounds successful all in all! Awesome log!
    Overall I am super pleased! Ready for the next. How are things coming along for you?

Overall I am super pleased! Ready for the next. How are things coming along for you?
    Goin strong here still, all lifts are going up and I've been roughly 500 cal below maintenance for a while now. Slow but steady changes lol.

When do you think you'll run your next cycle? I'm gonna try another bulk in August I think.

Goin strong here still, all lifts are going up and I've been roughly 500 cal below maintenance for a while now. Slow but steady changes lol.

When do you think you'll run your next cycle? I'm gonna try another bulk in August I think.
    That's good to hear man. Hopefully by mid may ill be on my next. It's soon and I don't advise this protocol to anyone. I have a goal in mind though and it's going to take non standard protocol lol

Pct is almost over and I'm sitting at 239lbs! Measured bi's at 19.5 yesterday! Feeling good. Can't wait till the next cycle starts!
    Turns out the tape measure I was using was missin a half inch bi's are just 19 inches
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-1263838230.jpg   bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-3873664368.jpg  

Blog Entries

Turns out the tape measure I was using was missin a half inch bi's are just 19 inches
    That's crazy man.... I'm really thinking about going bulk crazy for a couple months... You still bulking or just lean bulking or what??

Oh Nos! Just 19 inches!?! Freakin' AWESOME Z!!! Looking great!

That's crazy man.... I'm really thinking about going bulk crazy for a couple months... You still bulking or just lean bulking or what??
    Thanks dude. You should man. Big is beautiful! Haha(see pic below). I'm trying to do a lean bulk. I've been biking a lot lately and it's been helping me lean out some!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bigZ's official bulk classic log-image-2023201506.jpg  
    Last edited by bigZthedestroyer; 05-14-2013 at 05:54 PM.

Oh Nos! Just 19 inches!?! Freakin' AWESOME Z!!! Looking great!
    Lol thanks! Your guns are looking large a well! I have to keep on it so you don't pass me up

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread Information