Like Tree23Likes

Thread: ask metalject anything?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by David PvP View Post
    I mean no energy,low sex drive,anxiety,i have the feeling someone is out there to get me.....i guess it sounds weird.And if you have time i would like to know you're opinion on carbs when cutting,i try to limit them to first meal(oats with whey and 5 egg whtes)and PWO drink,but it makes me think bout carbs every single second of the day,i neve tought i would crave for something this bad,i've cut bf very very nice with discipline and diet,but cant seem to get the tunnels in the abs.And did you ever eat rice or other carbs when cutting? i want to mess with carbs alot but i know it might slow my progress shredding bf%,what's youre opinion on the situation?
    It's a hormone problem. What else are you taking?

Carbs - there's no right answer. What cape does most couldn't do, including me but there are guys that can eat more carbs and do little to no cardio, again not most. So that alone should tell us that X amount of carbs at certain times of day is meaningless in terms of a perfect answer for all.

Speaking for myself when dieting, when carbs need to be reduced, for myself the first thing that goes is and carb meal that's not pre or PWO or first meal of the day. Once those carb meals are gone, if carbs need to be reduced further I'll drop the PWO carb meal, not the meal but the carb portion. The last carb meal to go is pre-training. Now how many carb meals there were altogether, that depends. I've dieting with carbs in my diet all the way through and with no carbs at all the entire time in keto plans.

Types of carbs, rice, oats, potatoes (any kind of potato).

A good solution - you'd have to list out what you're eating.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

David PvP is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    It's a hormone problem. What else are you taking?

Carbs - there's no right answer. What cape does most couldn't do, including me but there are guys that can eat more carbs and do little to no cardio, again not most. So that alone should tell us that X amount of carbs at certain times of day is meaningless in terms of a perfect answer for all.

Speaking for myself when dieting, when carbs need to be reduced, for myself the first thing that goes is and carb meal that's not pre or PWO or first meal of the day. Once those carb meals are gone, if carbs need to be reduced further I'll drop the PWO carb meal, not the meal but the carb portion. The last carb meal to go is pre-training. Now how many carb meals there were altogether, that depends. I've dieting with carbs in my diet all the way through and with no carbs at all the entire time in keto plans.

Types of carbs, rice, oats, potatoes (any kind of potato).

A good solution - you'd have to list out what you're eating.

9am oats+whey+5 eggs+olive oil+multivitamin
    12 chicken breast+1 spoon peanut butter
    15pm chicken breast+1spoon peanut butter
    16pm 1 banana+ 1000 vit c
    17pm train
    18pm pwo(oats + whey)+ 1000 vit c
    20pm 5 egg whites+vit c+
    23pm lean beef+green beans+omega3

test prop - 350/w
    tren ace - 700/w
    eq - 800/w
    mast - 300/w
    clen 120 mcg/d
    t3 50 mcg/d
    ketotifen 2 /d
    multivits\omega 3
    vit C
    apple vinegar
    sex once or twice a day
    8 hours of sleep
    1 aspirin a day
    cheat meal is on sunday,usually bacon,donuts,icecream,cake,fat pork,whatever i get my hands on.

17pm train
    20pm 5 egg whites+vit c+

test prop - 350/w
    tren ace - 700/w
    eq - 800/w
    mast - 300/w
    clen 120 mcg/d
    t3 50 mcg/d
    ketotifen 2 /d
    multivits\omega 3
    vit C
    apple vinegar
    sex once or twice a day
    8 hours of sleep
    1 aspirin a day
    cheat meal is on sunday,usually bacon,donuts,icecream,cake,fat pork,whatever i get my hands on.

You didn't mention how much oats per serving or how much meat.
    Biggest mistake bodybuilders make when dieting, eating too much good food. Good or healthy food, calories still add up.

And I do have to ask, sex once or twice a day, why did you mention this?

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    You didn't mention how much oats per serving or how much meat.
    Biggest mistake bodybuilders make when dieting, eating too much good food. Good or healthy food, calories still add up.

And I do have to ask, sex once or twice a day, why did you mention this?
    because the more i have sex the more i dont want it,and takes some of my power away or that's how i feel,there are some rare days when i dont do it and i feel better. i remember once i was supose to do a shoulder training and shoulders are by far my beloved muscle group,and i had a shot half an hour before and it was terrible,crap training,crap day alltogheter,i think i need to drop some for better results in the mirror and thats all that matters for me atm

you got me there Metal,i have a cup of oats but i never really weighted it,and i know chicken breast is around 200g each meal,beef around 170,guilty

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you got me there Metal,i have a cup of oats but i never really weighted it,and i know chicken breast is around 200g each meal,beef around 170,guilty
    you need to be way more dedicated then a cup of oats. yor calories need to be exactly. 200 calories over your goal each day seems like nothing but at the end of the week your 1400 over. or when bulking you are still eating over your limit and you will gain way to much fat. I did this and never again. it took me 16 weeks to get my abs back again. that is cutting and morning fasted cardio every day 7x a week for 16 weeks. sure I could of done it in 8 probably with losing more muscle. I wanted to lose none so I did it slow.
    My point is your diet is the most important thing on here and MOST spend the least amount of time worrying about it.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    you need to be way more dedicated then a cup of oats. yor calories need to be exactly. 200 calories over your goal each day seems like nothing but at the end of the week your 1400 over. or when bulking you are still eating over your limit and you will gain way to much fat. I did this and never again. it took me 16 weeks to get my abs back again. that is cutting and morning fasted cardio every day 7x a week for 16 weeks. sure I could of done it in 8 probably with losing more muscle. I wanted to lose none so I did it slow.
    My point is your diet is the most important thing on here and MOST spend the least amount of time worrying about it.

very true heavy words man....i know diet is more important than anything you can think of and the hardest to keep ,cuze it actually requires you're full attention day afther day meal afther meal,i just try to lie at times to myself,and i bet alot of people do that too,i even heard a few pros abuse hgh and t3 so they can eat crap more than a simple cheat meal,diet can play tricks with youre mind at times.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    because the more i have sex the more i dont want it,and takes some of my power away or that's how i feel,there are some rare days when i dont do it and i feel better. i remember once i was supose to do a shoulder training and shoulders are by far my beloved muscle group,and i had a shot half an hour before and it was terrible,crap training,crap day alltogheter,i think i need to drop some for better results in the mirror and thats all that matters for me atm
    Sexy won't take your power. That's an old boxer theory. Some training days will be sh!t they won't all be winners.

Did you say water is highly anabolic ?It is involved in modulating the hormonal and metabolic responses to resistance exercise.

Lower your clen dose. IMO. It makes me feel like hell some days.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 05-20-2014 at 03:19 PM.

17pm train
    20pm 5 egg whites+vit c+

test prop - 350/w
    tren ace - 700/w
    eq - 800/w
    mast - 300/w
    clen 120 mcg/d
    t3 50 mcg/d
    ketotifen 2 /d
    multivits\omega 3
    vit C
    apple vinegar
    sex once or twice a day
    8 hours of sleep
    1 aspirin a day
    Not sure why this post showed up twice

The reason a lot of guys have bad training sessions after sex is because they let themselves become too relaxed. It's not the sex itself that did it to them but the mindset they put themselves into.

As for your food, I'll be glad to help for a check in the mail LOL!
    Seriously, if you're not losing fat and or gaining fat, something has to change, as you know.
    Glancing at your diet, you're eating 3000 calories a day, maybe more if the meats are even higher than you think. There's problem number one.

Thread Information