Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SHAOKAHN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    there is always good old fashion vitamin c. the products giantz listes is the best but vitamin c can be found everywhere so I recon it could help.

Absolutely, everytime I get on Vitiman C, esp in 5-6 gram dose range, It seems every aspect of my "system" starts to improve... works for me, works for a majority of people I recommend it to aswell.

Your VitC posts were very informative Yo, there should be a sticky post/section for every major vitiman/aminoacid/herb etc.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAOKAHN
    Absolutely, everytime I get on Vitiman C, esp in 5-6 gram dose range, It seems every aspect of my "system" starts to improve... works for me, works for a majority of people I recommend it to aswell.

Your VitC posts were very informative Yo, there should be a sticky post/section for every major vitiman/aminoacid/herb etc.

I was thinking about doing something like that but then I fully realises just how damn complex the vitamins are and to cover it from a bb point of view would require ALOT of writing Especialy with all the interactions ect.

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    A colon cleanse could help. The average person has 10-20lbs of old, impacted crap stuck in thier intestines. This could be bloating you. Not only that but this crap is toxic and negatively affects EVERY system in the body. Before I did a few fasting cleanses I took viox and celebrex for my severe joint pain, now all I take is noni juice and rarely have any joint pain. My gut is also much flatter.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    how do i do a colon cleanse?

sounds lovely

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Ill definetley pass on the colon cleanse

it sounds disgusting - but so does the 10lbs of impacted crap sitting around rotting in your intestines

i've been wanting to do something like this for a while - but quite frankly i'm scared

dude i started taking digestive enzymes and i shit like no other

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    You can research cleansing on curezone.com, blessedherbs.com, and drnatura.com. It is the single best thing that I ever did for my overall health, I hope you give it a try.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I use a cleanse system from GNC before I follow my strict diet. its 14 days and it keeps the bloat off. I get huge right below my pecs.
    We went to the relatives for the last holiday, and I ate snack stuff on the way there. Chips, beef jerky, cookies, gummy worms ( we have two boys ages 2 and 9) By the time I got there my upper abs were sticking out more than my chest.

someone pm me or give more info on using the products listed. I may try to get my Dr. to try them but he's not to intrestead, and I may have to tweak some other way

Yeah the Absolved would be good for targeting the VAT, however I'd give Lean Extreme a try. It will stop Cortisol not just locally but systematicly, which is a tremendous benefit PCT. I think they should be about the same $. Lean Extreme is about $30 for 90 caps, roughly 30 days.

so is the ab solved stuff not as harsh as Cytadren ?

I actually had a little lipo to the love handles and its not so great but a big improvement. I am on HRT so 1 cc a week of test, and amour thyroid with HGH ( 2 IU or 4IU ad day, have been doing 2 but when I tried 4IU for a month I saw my abs more, and I got the sleepy hands and feet more very annoying side effects)

I am going to post my diet in a nother thread. I was intrigued by this one because I hold a lot of water. After the holiday I was 270 today I weighed myslef this morning and I am 260. I walk 5 miles a day 6 days a week and try to follow the diet I am posting. Its just weird, but I am glad I am not the only one that feels the way mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i have been cutting for the last 8 weeks and have made some decent progress

i think my bf is around 12%
    i can see my abs really clearly when i tense them
    but when i let my tummy relax it still looks fat - 34 1/2 inch waist when relaxed

i still feel bloated and fat even though everywhere else on my body is lean and vascular - why is my stomach so bloated?

i had no idea where to post this by the way?
    sounds like my problem, kinda but I don't know where I stand on BF% but visably I can see improvement. Yet I noticed the bloated water look. BTW I am on HRT and I sometimes wonder about me never looking un bloated, not matter what diet or such?

bump for more opinions

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    If you are doing HRT and are taking Test and/or HGH you will retain water.

I know but I was thinking that it wouldn't be that bad. I freakin hold 10 to 12 lbs of water. IF I don't follow the diet I posted in the diet forum. I will be at least 20lbs over weight. I am hoping that short runs of estrogen blockers will help. I know nolva has before. I am more curious about the cortisol side. I never knew the angle that was mentioned here. Also I'm looking for the supplements here? I found Lean Xtreme but havent't found the absolved stuff? Any one have a clue where to get this?

Keep looking, it was discountinued but many people still carry it. Also HGH will make you hold water and I'm not sure what you can do to counter this.

pretty much it is said the bloat from HGH goes away, or some lower the dose. Yeah contiuously being on is kinda crappy. I don't like the fact that I hold so much water yet I don't want to be dysfunctional. Its been about 2 and half years to get my hormones straight or at least fucnctional.

Hey thanks for the replys. good luck.

so leanxtreme?

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    I know but I was thinking that it wouldn't be that bad. I freakin hold 10 to 12 lbs of water. IF I don't follow the diet I posted in the diet forum. I will be at least 20lbs over weight. I am hoping that short runs of estrogen blockers will help. I know nolva has before. I am more curious about the cortisol side. I never knew the angle that was mentioned here. Also I'm looking for the supplements here? I found Lean Xtreme but havent't found the absolved stuff? Any one have a clue where to get this?

you could try vit c, caffeine and dandelion root
    these are all natural diuretics
    i think B6 is as well

i thought i'd bump this thread up as i am now in my first week of PCT and am using absolve

i will let you know the results when i finish the bottle

and for anyone thats interested my first pics are up

First pics G-Force (after 17 weeks cut)

Damn G looking real good bro! Nice work! I was actually gonna PM you to see how the Absolved worked out. Keep us posted and nice job

thanks giantz - i appreciate it

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    so what did you end up using to get rid of your bloat? i have a lil bloat on my lower ab area. i think it is just some stubborn fat so im gonna keep cutting and see if that doesnt help. but do you think the absolved will work for me? i know giantz recommended the lipoderm on a different thread, but something about those topical creams makes me skeptical. if it worked for you though maybe ill give it a go.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    NO JOKE GUYS...in the new muscle and fitness magazine you can read this article about some skinny dude trying to get big and his doctor intraveneously gives him 150,000mg of VITAMIN C...im not sure how annually this is but damn thats a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    so what did you end up using to get rid of your bloat? i have a lil bloat on my lower ab area. i think it is just some stubborn fat so im gonna keep cutting and see if that doesnt help. but do you think the absolved will work for me? i know giantz recommended the lipoderm on a different thread, but something about those topical creams makes me skeptical. if it worked for you though maybe ill give it a go.
    The Lipoderm and Ab-solved products are not a scam trust me. Ab-solved would help if the fat was VAT and Cortisol or Androgen related. I think you would find Lipoderm-Ultra or Lipoderm-Y to be a nice addition if you are already fairly lean and diet is good.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    NO JOKE GUYS...in the new muscle and fitness magazine you can read this article about some skinny dude trying to get big and his doctor intraveneously gives him 150,000mg of VITAMIN C...im not sure how annually this is but damn thats a lot.

sounds alot less dramatic if you write it as 150grams

Lookin real good dude doesnt look to me like your bloating

okay i think if i put 150 grams, people would still know this is dramatic lolz...what do you think of this johan....it was written that this guy got diarhea from it and he dropped down to 100 grams of vit c....would this be too much?

okay i think if i put 150 grams, people would still know this is dramatic lolz...what do you think of this johan....it was written that this guy got diarhea from it and he dropped down to 100 grams of vit c....would this be too much?
    I think it works. Pouliqin(how the f is it spelled?) does it to his athlethes and claims great sucess and vitamin c has been used IV in those dosages and way more(upp to 300g/day)for curing many diseases. Its totaly safe and extremely effective(but not fully accepted by the medical comunity despite its solid scientific backing).

But remember its IV. oraly you cant take more than your bowel tolerance(around 15-20 grams for most when healthy, when sic it can go up to as much as 200grams). If you try to consume 100 grams oraly you will have the worst stomach pains imaginable.

If you try to consume 100 grams oraly you will have the worst stomach pains imaginable
    I'm game to experiement!

Giantz...i hate to break it to you so soon but the Giants are gonna get wrecked by the Cowboys this sunday!

Giantz...i hate to break it to you so soon but the Giants are gonna get wrecked by the Cowboys this sunday!

LOL, just like last time when Shockey bitch slaped Roy Williams. Strahan is going to tee of on your crippled QB!

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    The Lipoderm and Ab-solved products are not a scam trust me. Ab-solved would help if the fat was VAT and Cortisol or Androgen related. I think you would find Lipoderm-Ultra or Lipoderm-Y to be a nice addition if you are already fairly lean and diet is good.
    i just ordered some lipderm-y. ill try it for a few weeks and see how it goes. thanks!

i have only been using it ab-solve for 4 days, i still have the bloat

in those pics i was obviously tensing my abs so you couldnt see it

i think its all under the muscle - eg VAT

well, i think you look good in the pics

I'm game to experiement!
    lol go ahead

when I had a cold I went up to 60-70 grams/day and when I exceeded the tollerance level it feelt like my stomach was getting torn to shreads from the inside and the power in my farts was unmatched!! Might be fun to mix it down into someones beer bottle when they are trying to pic up a chick

chest6 is offline Banned
    You probably already fixed your bloating problem..but to my knowledge 20mg of nolva wont help keep bloat in check. You probably got some bloat from the prop...but from your new pics it looks like you definitely sorted out this problem

i just ordered some lipderm-y. ill try it for a few weeks and see how it goes. thanks!
    where did you find it?
    I checked bulk because when I google they come up alot, it was out of stock?

nutraplanet.com

thank you kindly!!!

nutraplanet.com
    if they dont have it, try: www.planetarynutrition.com

if they dont have it, try: www.planetarynutrition.com
    thanks I will check it out. have you started any logs on your cutting? I think people would be intrested in knowing what happen with the lipoderm product. I have heard good things but that was from someone who worked at GNC. And he didn't seem credible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information