Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Columbus is offline Anabolic Member

QUick and last bullshit UPDATE....

I am sril alive and kicking foral my supporters....you know my granmada ded and to watch m dad cry was one of the hardest things ththave ever happened to me. His last rmemberence of her was wthe last few years when she looked like a totaly different person. SO, long story short. I dont wanna die looing like I do now....i cut a cord and I am done playing ths ****inggame. I've said it befroe but this is the real deal. I am sayng on 250mg of cyp a week and eaitng whatever the **** I feel like it every two hours/ I weight measily 6'2 and 155. SO its a loooongnever ending cycle......so, whatever I feel like having I will have... I will measure proten...nothing else....my mirrors are covered and I am going to town whever I am hungery. No shakes except pw....StufI haventhad in YEARS! Lat night I had sandwhches, lazana, rice, you name it....today ive had 3 sandwhiches already on to of my oats and flank and rice.....Im going to the movies soon......prob. popcorn, jujus, whatevr the **** i feel like...call me idiort, all me stupid call me fat, fine....sorry boys if you disown me you rhink I;m dumb,,,,its from the old school lee priest style I guess.......this game is over...153 is ridiculous and I realized this when I benched 135 for 6 reps.......Ill start a huge cycle at 180lbs and will hopefully be there in 1 month.........sure..half may be fat, but with some test, maybe I'll get 40% fat.....Its just ging to be my number#1 chore..I fel soooo miserable, you have no idea.....shaking, cold, its over... .......I havent looked in the mirror in 3 days and thats what stopped me before.....test will help me keep he fat at bay....took some time off work to just fouces on eaint and training...I will be on stage......those corn beef sandwhiches were so ****ing good lsdt night, I could eaten 20........240 here I come....stage BOUND! I PROMISE!!!
    Last edited by Columbus; 02-13-2007 at 03:31 PM.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Why not bump it up to 500 mg/ew?

BTW, with that diet, you wont be able to call me "smooth" and "chubby" anymore, lard-o.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Bro, correct me if I'm wrong, but are you intoxicated?

Snrf is offline Banned
    Good to hear man, but weren't you like 98lbs a month or two ago? if you're already up to 155 you're doing something right.

Just eat, abs are over rated

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    Bro, correct me if I'm wrong, but are you intoxicated?
    I wasn't going to say anything... but is he?

not wasted....****..havent drak on done a drug inmany many many years...college....im in an airport typing on a pda.....prob whytext is ****ed.....NOOOOOOO I was never 98lbs.......and I might go to 300mg a week for feb. than 6-700 with tbol and npp once I get to 180...trudt me, I might get a little softer,lose some abs, but I can diet better than enyone on this board of equal too......so, I can still cal you fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big diggerence beteen having some cushing and being FAT.........i wont have a sagy belly PROMISE!

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    I wasn't going to say anything... but is he?
    Most of his post are put together very well (typing, format, etc.). I was just a little surprised to see it so unorganized and what not.

Thannks...I explained....my fat fingers dont tyoe well on this damn tiny ass PDA.......thanks for your support Mav.....You, IBF, selet few others I really enjoy learning from.....I'll be like you someday.............2 years isnt to unrealistic is it?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    well be careful and good luck, everything in moderation. no need to get to 180 in 30 days, you may regret it, take your time and eat eat eat !!!

and sorry again for your loss

On a side note...I wont be on very much but If I am, it will be to do all I can to hel the other bros.......thanks again for understanding and agreeing with me.....4000 cal diet will start when I start MArch 1 with my new gear......nocardio till then and Feb wil be one big cheat meal month.......well, you know what I mean......I wont be slamming big macks, but subway and pasta and more pasta wont be out of the question.............till I feel better....I ask myself am I dying? Hell yeah I am dying.....I'm eating the same foods at the same times and nothing else.........3000 just isnt enough for me......Youve alldone it before...and my first piece of pizza will prob put me in shock.....I had a huge double tuna on pump yesterday and as literally shaking.....no bread in YEARS.........man

Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    Thannks...I explained....my fat fingers dont tyoe well on this damn tiny ass PDA.......thanks for your support Mav.....You, IBF, selet few others I really enjoy learning from.....I'll be like you someday.............2 years isnt to unrealistic is it?
    You'll be like me, Columbus? Heck, I'm only 168lbs at 5'7. I'm a natty if you didn't know. I think you'll be much bigger than me in two years.

30 lbs......mark it down......remember gear will have some play, but is def not the answer....

**NOTE FOR NEWBS READING THIS - I HAVE BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR A LONG TIME.......DO NOT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT FOLLOW MY DIET AND/OT FOLOW MY PREVIOUS POSTS.........I HAVE JUST DUG A HUGGGGE WHOLE AND ITS GETTING BIGER UNTIL I FALL INTO IT..............WITH A CASKET."

I'm 30, time is ticking and my sole goal in life is to be on stage....even if I dont do well my first time....I want to be there.....

Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    You'll be like me, Columbus? Heck, I'm only 168lbs at 5'7. I'm a natty if you didn't know. I think you'll be much bigger than me in two years.
    THATS MY POINT BRUTHA...YOU LOOK ****ING MARVEROLOUS TOO...........however you got m by 15lbs and I am tlking 155 CLOTHED, with sweats and shoes.......plus I got you by 6 inches.......lol.....its funny but not really.........Illl be there and then will have you help me get to whenre I wanna be...............love ya like a bro buddy.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Hey man, good luck, dont sweat it with your dieting abilities you can get back to your insane 3%bf later. Just get huge now, Post some pics so we can see you putting on some serious weight, no body's going to flame your pics for you putting on bf because everyone knows what your goals are. Trust me cheat food taste good too

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Good luck Columbus..U can do anything you want bro!

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    you can do it
    i beleive in you!

thats why I love you guys? its every 2 hours......it's 125mg test cyp every 3 days.....its not always cheat food, unless two footlongs from subway loaded are cheats...if they are so be it.......i prob. eat clean for 4 meals...then go out for 4........last night was 3 chix breast and whole wheat cous cous at 8pm bed at 9pm then another few chx breast at midnight....Pics? You are NUTS! I REFUSE TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR....BUT IBF* did it this way.....sure he regrets it and says its dumb, but I got to....this is more for life so i dont die....155lbs or whatever isnt normal.........still training....5 days a week

TR'05 is offline Member
    Good luck and all the best C'!

Get that prot high and hit the weights like its goin out of style.

Quote Originally Posted by TR'05
    Good luck and all the best C'!

Get that prot high and hit the weights like its goin out of style.
    props to you bro! Good luck!!! Ill be ok once I deal with getting smoooth.......but then cutting will be 100x easier........cept i wont be saying the word cut for a loooooong time...........Lee Priest has always been my favorite....if he can do it....I can do it.......

TR'05 is offline Member
    hahah, just don't go getting sketchy face tats bro!

Motivation!

my new screensavor

As many know, I've had trouble eating NONclean forevr....but since seeing a shrink, since seeing the weights go from 225 for 12 to 135 for 10, since feeling like death and since following a strict ass diet, I've realized I'll never compete nor live how I want to by going in thi vicious cycle.

I am not sure how to do it as you know I havent cheated in YEARS.....but this week has been some drastic changing......instead of my normal diet, I eat whenever the **** I'm hungry (min of 2 hours) and eat until I'm full....nothing crazy YET, but it's going to start...I can diet beter than anyone here (ok, or just as good) plus being on hrt helps BIG time....I come to you guys for SWERIOUS bulking ideas...how doy u bulk dirty or not and then compete? Cause that's my ultimate goal......Dont ay go t wendys and and get 4 tripples cheeses, cause that out....but shit, subway, qquiznos, buffets.....ehwatever...here' what I did yewterday..........remind you, the SOLE reason for this is that I am 160ls at 6'2......8-9%bf....and have always been scred to lose my abs....**** it now, I'll get em back!
    Gettting a TON of congrat PMs....not sure if it's good, but it's good in a sense that you guys care and know you support me to someday reach my goals and get where I want to be. I am truly convinced, with AAS or not, that if I gain 50lbs over the net 12 months (which is lcoming from a starvation state mind you) I can cut at least half off and be back to 10% in 6 mnths or less.........my diet isn't shit...cmon...you guys know me to well. I seriously bet 1/2 my meals are total bodybuilding foods that MOST should be eating and 1/2 are not........or just not in an abundance.

For examplle, my shcedule might look like this

1 cup of oats cup of blackberries, cup of egg whites and a scoop of casein at 7am

at 930 or so I might have some chicken breast, some almonds, maybe a couple of sandwhiches from exekiel bread, almonds.....

at noon or so I'll prob have some flank steak, some ground beef and a minimum of of a cup of rice.........

pretraininging I might have anoth cup of oats, some chicken....etc

then I slam 50g of whey, 50 g of arbs from fig newtowns, 50 g of dextrose

then prebed, it's usually whatever the hell I can force myself to eat.....last night I had my mom's casserole (thank god my parents are sweet and organic and eat very healthy)...it was this spinach dish, with grilled chicken, a little butter, some brown rice, baked...soooo fuicking good I must hae eaten half of the pan.

Today I'l probably hae a few subs from quicznoss, etc...........so is it stupid crazy no? DO I prob. need more, we'll see.....but I'll be 200lbs and staying the hell out of the mirror...........test hjelps big time too!
    Last edited by Columbus; 02-15-2007 at 07:24 AM.

You need more food! Make natural pnbutter your friend, awsome amount of calories and fat

think? add in some more meals for me.....first time i never counted the cals, p,c or fat

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If you would've just stuck to the plan we had discussed and quit jumping back and forth to different things like an impatient five year old then you would be growing fine. Also you totally threw the priming we discussed out the window because you couldn't stay strict for 2-3wks. Why even waste my time in PM's and pretend you're gonna listen? Goodluck, you're on your own from here on out.. I really don't have the time to waste.

Best of luck brother, I'll post up my pics in the next few months so we can compare and you decide who you should've listened too. Btw, I'll probably be pushing 230ish at 5'9.

its life or death bro......you have no idea what it feels like to worry about dying.........3000 ISNT ENOUGH.....LOW CARB DAYS ARE NOT THE ****ING SOLUTION..............I WEIGH 155 at 6'2 I am lucky to bench the BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO YOURSELF.......people don't weigh 155lbs with 7% odyfat at 6'2.........IT ISNT NORMAL.......................CHRIST IBF.......YOU ARE A SMART GUY, SMARTER THAN THAT.....and if you are going to ditch me by giving me this high protein mod carb diet than **** it.....I am DYING.......I can't feel my feet and hands......do you know what that is like???????//

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    You need more food! Make natural pnbutter your friend, awsome amount of calories and fat
    BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

oh and look better than me.............fine!!!! DO it................please do............there is more to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

When I am 200lbs and AT A NORMAL WEIGHT and FEEL NORMAL....than mayhbe we'll talk............but my carbs and fats need to be sky high.............NOT MY PROTEIN!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Best of luck brother, I'll post up my pics in the next few months so we can compare and you decide who you should've listened too. Btw, I'll probably be pushing 230ish at 5'9.

That'd be awesome to see

Are you priming right now I B D?

I've been so caught up with school; my business; and planning this wedding that i've fallen out of the loop with regard to where you're at.

Holla

-N

When I am 200lbs and AT A NORMAL WEIGHT and FEEL NORMAL....than mayhbe we'll talk............but my carbs and fats need to be sky high.............NOT MY PROTEIN!
    Too many carbs and fat, too quickly, will lead you down the wrong path. You need to be slowly exceeding your normal daily maintenance calories over the period of your bulk.
    Last edited by mavsluva; 02-15-2007 at 10:40 AM.

will worry bout that in a few weeks..........mybe mnths...........im not turning obeses in a couple of months, but i agree....slowly, over time its just that 2-3kcals wasnt enough....some need 1k, i need closer to 4k........thnks mav,,,,pic wasnt like you nor needed, u know that..........

Eat a few whole eggs in the morning not just egg whites, I usually use 2 whole and 4 whites. Dont be afraid of wheat bread either, natural health makes some thats got 1g of sugar for 2 peices.

try ezekiel too...its really good

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    If you would've just stuck to the plan we had discussed and quit jumping back and forth to different things like an impatient five year old then you would be growing fine. Also you totally threw the priming we discussed out the window because you couldn't stay strict for 2-3wks. Why even waste my time in PM's and pretend you're gonna listen? Goodluck, you're on your own from here on out.. I really don't have the time to waste.

PWNED!

Quote Originally Posted by audis4

PWNED!
    he's wrong, but w=hatever you say........i am under diff circumstances,,,,,,,,,,HEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!1

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    its life or death bro......you have no idea what it feels like to worry about dying.........3000 ISNT ENOUGH.....LOW CARB DAYS ARE NOT THE ****ING SOLUTION..............I WEIGH 155 at 6'2 I am lucky to bench the BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO YOURSELF.......people don't weigh 155lbs with 7% odyfat at 6'2.........IT ISNT NORMAL.......................CHRIST IBF.......YOU ARE A SMART GUY, SMARTER THAN THAT.....and if you are going to ditch me by giving me this high protein mod carb diet than **** it.....I am DYING.......I can't feel my feet and hands......do you know what that is like???????//
    huh...I thought you knew how to cut??? people coming up to you asking for AAS advice good one!!

Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    huh...I thought you knew how to cut??? people coming up to you asking for AAS advice good one!!
    You're a tuff-guy.......How much you want to wager, let's be serious so everyone can see.........that I will look 2x as good as you do and probably ever will when I am 200lbs.....dude....you are 240 trying to do cardio and whining about it........We all know you aren't 14% like you claim.......you are strong, sure, but a bodybuilder??? NEVER................am I one? No.......absolutley not and Im not fooling anyone....will I be? You bet your ass......

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    You're a tuff-guy.......How much you want to wager, let's be serious so everyone can see.........that I will look 2x as good as you do and probably ever will when I am 200lbs.....dude....you are 240 trying to do cardio and whining about it........We all know you aren't 14% like you claim.......you are strong, sure, but a bodybuilder??? NEVER................am I one? No.......absolutley not and Im not fooling anyone....will I be? You bet your ass......
    No offense bro but you sound like a little kid!! Calm down...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information