Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    gotjuice? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Getinbgr View Post
    That's untrue. Tell me what you want to know, and I'll either point you to a website or a library. I'm a lawyer, and every law, code, rule is available at the public library. My brother is a doctor, and he'll tell you every medical book there is can be viewed for free at the library. If you can tell me one thing that I can't find for free, I'll pay you (paypal of course).
    u are an idiot.....so because i can look up how to perform open heart surgery i should go ahead and perform open heart surgery on my grandmother??? very interesting......dude its a few buxno more that a 100....go bug someone on their thread

this is awesome......just to let u morons know...i have received multiple pms....and some from those who were negative at first.....i can not believe this is that hard for some of you.....i want one on one time. not just random questions posted then waiting for conflicting answers. anyways......for roidboid and you other morons who questioned,denied, or had disbeliefs about my intentions too bad. i have enough people willing to help. once and if only they want to say who they are they can tell u i was legit and paid them their money.....no biggie......i paid 50 bux last night to a hostess not to wait 50 minutes to be seated in a rest with my girl. i paid for her "skill" in getting me where i wanted to be. its not a novel concept.....but i guess thats what separates some of us. those that get it and those that dont....good luck...i am done

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by gotjuice? View Post
    this is awesome......just to let u morons know...i have received multiple pms....and some from those who were negative at first.....i can not believe this is that hard for some of you.....i want one on one time. not just random questions posted then waiting for conflicting answers. anyways......for roidboid and you other morons who questioned,denied, or had disbeliefs about my intentions too bad. i have enough people willing to help. once and if only they want to say who they are they can tell u i was legit and paid them their money.....no biggie......i paid 50 bux last night to a hostess not to wait 50 minutes to be seated in a rest with my girl. i paid for her "skill" in getting me where i wanted to be. its not a novel concept.....but i guess thats what separates some of us. those that get it and those that dont....good luck...i am done

Bro, how many times do I need to say it. I will answer any question for you that I can and it won't cost you a PENNY !!

you want one on one , then you PM me if that is what you want....I dont' go chasing people who want help

and I NEVER offered you a source !!! that is NOT my style if you can read my signature in my posts, you would see that!!

Would you have still paid the waitress the 50 if she was willing to seat you for free?????

Sure, pay for it if that is the ONLY way to get what you want, the point is you don't HAVE to pay for it here.....

oh well....good luck with all the help you receive!!

it was for free after 50 minutes. but i sat in 5 minutes...i had a concert to make at 9 pm so it worked for me

it was for free after 50 minutes. but i sat in 5 minutes...i had a concert to make at 9 pm so it worked for me
    you are missing my point. If she would have sat you immediately for free just because you asked and told her you had to be at a concert, would you still pay her 50 for doing her job?

my point is SURE if you need to pay for it to get it done your way, FINE,

But i am saying you can get the SAME results (answers one on one ) without having to pay

I spend hours upon hours on this board everyday !! If you need help one on one, then fine, ask in a PM, but it is still going to be FREE , from me anyway

I do this to help out and give back to the community that has helped me over the years!!!

Either way, do what you need to do....good luck, if I can help, let me know

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Tmos, it sounds like he wants someone with more experience to council him.....

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    Tmos, it sounds like he wants someone with more experience to council him.....
    yea, you may be right........... I am sure he will find what he is looking for.

No Problem

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    I didn't mean to sound like you aren't experienced Tmos!

You know alot.

He might just be looking for someone who trains many BBErs..... Who knows what he wants lol

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    I didn't mean to sound like you aren't experienced Tmos!

You know alot.

He might just be looking for someone who trains many BBErs..... Who knows what he wants lol
    Well like I have stated several times above... I think NARK would be the guy to look to for detailed diet advice

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    I only accept western union and moneygram.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    damn what a thread,lol,i have nothing bad to say about you bro, i would submit to you to post your workout in the workout forum and post your daily diet in the diet forum,always post stats and goals with each, it will take minimal time to do and you will get plenty of free help and advice.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    agreed, that is why you post your questions here, and then you get replies, hopefully you will get replies from the more experienced ones,

but why pay if the experienced ones are willing to help you for FREE

Nark is a prime example. Nark has a personal consulting business for bodybuilders. he helps with diets, contest prep, training routines, etc...and he gets PAID to do that

BUT, he is on here offering the SAME services he charges for at NO COST as a way of giving back to the community he loves and has helped him grow throught out the years!!

its your money, do what you want to do with it, BUT all this time spent back and forth with all these posts, and we could have already answered most if not all of the OP's questions

How about the OP ask for what he needs on here, THEN see who helps you the best, then offer that person something as a gesture of kindness AFTER you get the advice you need?????
    Nark checking in...and I've gotta echo this.

I do this for a living... but I'm here giving free advice as well.

I'm not trying to sell a service... but I do appreciate the guys who apply for it.

The OP can check out my advice threads in the diet forum or contest prep forum and post his questions there.

If he decides he needs (more) specialized advice (i.e. daily/weekly monitoring and feedback)... then he can always check out my forum et. al.

He should try the advice threads first though.

-CNS

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Narkissos* View Post
    Nark checking in...and I've gotta echo this.

I do this for a living... but I'm here giving free advice as well.

I'm not trying to sell a service... but I do appreciate the guys who apply for it.

The OP can check out my advice threads in the diet forum or contest prep forum and post his questions there.

If he decides he needs (more) specialized advice (i.e. daily/weekly monitoring and feedback)... then he can always check out my forum et. al.

He should try the advice threads first though.

-CNS

I tried to send him your way Nark. Hopefully he will to get his diet in line!!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You do not need to pay for anything. The advice here is free.

wackod2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    LOL, i'm actually only interested why a knowledgable person such as you're self even needs advice let alone why you want to pay for it when it's free.
    to help the economy lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information