Page 5 of 777 FirstFirst 123456789101555105505 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 200 of 31047
Like Tree3185Likes

Thread: What are you eating RIGHT NOW ?

  1. #161
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Korean beef, salad with tuna, carrots, cauliflower.

  2. #162
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    A stupid big bowl of half Mint/Chip and half cookie dough ice cream hahahahahahhahah!

  3. #163
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    A stupid big bowl of half Mint/Chip and half cookie dough ice cream hahahahahahhahah!
    You big FATTY.

  4. #164
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    You big FATTY.
    Hater!

  5. #165
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Here ya go jimmy. Eating this for dinner twice a week. Yep, that's 4 hard boiled eggs and 2 cans of tuna in all that whipped fat(mayo). hahaha...
    Looks damn good brother!

  6. #166
    capetown's Avatar
    capetown is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,064
    Im eating an animal cracker right now. I love stealing my kids snacks

  7. #167
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    WELL I just got back from going out to dinner with the wife. BUT I behaved to a T. Had a grilled chicken ceasar salad with extra chicken , low fat ceasar dressing on the side and around 3 diet cokes and 3 waters to wash it down.

  8. #168
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Here ya go jimmy. Eating this for dinner twice a week. Yep, that's 4 hard boiled eggs and 2 cans of tuna in all that whipped fat(mayo). hahaha...
    I love cooking eggs and tuna together. Tastes so good and there's tons of protein in it

  9. #169
    Armykid93's Avatar
    Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where they take my ass
    Posts
    3,686
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    WELL I just got back from going out to dinner with the wife. BUT I behaved to a T. Had a grilled chicken ceasar salad with extra chicken , low fat ceasar dressing on the side and around 3 diet cokes and 3 waters to wash it down.
    You must be pissing like a race horse after that

  10. #170
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    You must be pissing like a race horse after that
    Yeah I was.


    So this am I woke up, ate bowl of cheerios with skim milk , pinned 15iu's slin, hit gym , had pro/carb shake during workout. Right now Im eating a BIG bowl of oatmeal and cream of wheat with vanilla protein powder , cinnamon and splenda mixed in. I also threw a small handful of raisins in. Im taking slin and upped it 15ius - thus the addition of the raisins ...i was feeling a little shaky and check BG and it was on the low side.

  11. #171
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Steamed chicken with broccoli and brown rice.

  12. #172
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    19,495
    beans and rice puerto rican style

  13. #173
    MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    13,200
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Steamed chicken with broccoli and brown rice.
    Exactly the same 15mins ago.

    But at the same time i was cooking Jasmine rice in the steamer. My whole place smells like Jasmine rice..mmmmm..

  14. #174
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Exactly the same 15mins ago.

    But at the same time i was cooking Jasmine rice in the steamer. My whole place smells like Jasmine rice..mmmmm..
    Love jasmine rice ...jasmine tea too....

    BTW Im eating leftover steamed chick and broccoli with brown rice right now as my post workout meal .....

  15. #175
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Dry fried egg sandwich with ketchup,2 fish fingers and 2 Tunnock's caramel wafers!!!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  16. #176
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    2 eggs (over easy), 1 cup brn rice and 5 pieces of Turkey bacon

  17. #177
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Had appointment - eating on the fly - a banana , tablespoon peanut butter and a choc 40g protein shake

  18. #178
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,751
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Had appointment - eating on the fly - a banana , tablespoon peanut butter and a choc 40g protein shake
    i just had the same thing in alomond milk!

  19. #179
    zaggahamma's Avatar
    zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    19,495
    vegetable beef soup and cornbread

  20. #180
    LiveFitBeFit is offline Just a banned Fat boy!
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    At the foodbar!
    Posts
    161
    8oz chicken, Brussel spouts, 10oz sweet potato mashed with walden farms pancake syrup and cinnamon

  21. #181
    canesfan804's Avatar
    canesfan804 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    894
    8oz lean ground beef, cup of broccolli, 2 slices cheese.

  22. #182
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    pork tenderloin in oven , broccoli , sweet potato ....smells delicious btw ...

  23. #183
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    pork tenderloin in oven , broccoli , sweet potato ....smells delicious btw ...
    Is that breaded with anything???

  24. #184
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Is that breaded with anything???
    No ..i salt and pepper it and sprinkle with a little garlic powder and let it sit for 20 mins at room tempo before putting in oven ...no breading or anything.

  25. #185
    bigZthedestroyer's Avatar
    bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,311
    4 chicken breast sprinkled with season salt and mixed veggies(broccoli, asparagus, onions, mushrooms, bell peppers in olive oil).

  26. #186
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    No ..i salt and pepper it and sprinkle with a little garlic powder and let it sit for 20 mins at room tempo before putting in oven ...no breading or anything.
    I love me a big breaded Pork Tenderloin sandwich with mustard, onions and pickles lol

  27. #187
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    10oz - 97/3 gorund turkey mixed with brown rice with a LOT of chipolte tabsco mixed in.

  28. #188
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    8oz 95/5 lean ground beef (burger) on a 'light' English Muffin. Not extravagant - but damn good.

  29. #189
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,816
    pre-workout
    1 bowl PB capn crunch
    1 recipe blueberry oat pancakes
    1 recipe blueberry oat pancakes
    1 ham sandwich
    1 cup oats with brown sugar and 1 banana mixed in

    PWO
    whey isolate protein shake zero carb
    1 pound bone in chikn breast (bone and skin removed after cooking)
    1 pound 96%ff ground beef
    baby spinach salad, tomato, onion, bell pepper, cucumber, almonds, 2 whole eggs, turkey pepperoni, balsamic vinegar

    bout 3500cals, 300-350g carbs, 400g pro, 60g fat (or so)

    funny im hungrier this day than i am when i only eat one meal at 18:00..
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 11-30-2012 at 02:06 PM.

  30. #190
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    pre-workout
    1 bowl PB capn crunch
    1 recipe blueberry oat pancakes
    1 recipe blueberry oat pancakes
    1 ham sandwich
    1 cup oats with brown sugar and 1 banana mixed in

    PWO
    whey isolate protein shake zero carb
    1 pound bone in chikn breast (bone and skin removed after cooking)
    1 pound 96%ff ground beef
    baby spinach salad, tomato, onion, bell pepper, cucumber, almonds, 2 whole eggs, turkey pepperoni, balsamic vinegar

    bout 3500cals, 300-350g carbs, 400g pro, 60g fat (or so)

    funny im hungrier this day than i am when i only eat one meal at 18:00..
    Holy shyt...I may rething this thing with Atomini...that is a shyt ton of food and makes me want to puke tinking about it

  31. #191
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Holy shyt...I may rething this thing with Atomini...that is a shyt ton of food and makes me want to puke tinking about it
    LOL.. amateur, i could eat twice that amount before 5pm and still be hungry when i got home from work!

    u do realize this is the entire days diet rite Job??

  32. #192
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    LOL.. amateur, i could eat twice that amount before 5pm and still be hungry when i got home from work!

    u do realize this is the entire days diet rite Job??
    More than enough for me...I'm telling you. I am the fat guy that eats very little

  33. #193
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    More than enough for me...I'm telling you. I am the fat guy that eats very little
    i bet part of the problem is not the quantity but the content!

  34. #194
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,751
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    pre-workout
    1 bowl PB capn crunch
    1 recipe blueberry oat pancakes
    1 recipe blueberry oat pancakes
    1 ham sandwich
    1 cup oats with brown sugar and 1 banana mixed in

    PWO
    whey isolate protein shake zero carb
    1 pound bone in chikn breast (bone and skin removed after cooking)
    1 pound 96%ff ground beef
    baby spinach salad, tomato, onion, bell pepper, cucumber, almonds, 2 whole eggs, turkey pepperoni, balsamic vinegar

    bout 3500cals, 300-350g carbs, 400g pro, 60g fat (or so)

    funny im hungrier this day than i am when i only eat one meal at 18:00..
    damn!

    seems like i only eat your PWO!

  35. #195
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    i bet part of the problem is not the quantity but the content!
    Are you insinuating there is something wrong with DQ Blizzards? How dare you!

  36. #196
    canesfan804's Avatar
    canesfan804 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    894
    8oz Ranch chicken breast, sweet potatoe and 24oz H2O

  37. #197
    --->>405<<---'s Avatar
    --->>405<<--- is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    12,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Are you insinuating there is something wrong with DQ Blizzards? How dare you!
    did u know (and prob a dumb question considering ur reputation with DQ ) that u can get double toppings/stuff in ur blizzard for an additional $.59 ??

    i went there the day before thanksgiving (right after hooters for dessert) and got a large blizzard with a whole serving of butterfinger and a whole serving of reeses PB cups in one!

    good as a mother &%^&&@!

  38. #198
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,751
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    did u know (and prob a dumb question considering ur reputation with DQ ) that u can get double toppings/stuff in ur blizzard for an additional $.59 ??

    i went there the day before thanksgiving (right after hooters for dessert) and got a large blizzard with a whole serving of butterfinger and a whole serving of reeses PB cups in one!

    good as a mother &%^&&@!
    i now have a puddle of drool on my desk!

    ice cream is my weakness

  39. #199
    gbrice75's Avatar
    gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    17,457
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    LOL.. amateur, i could eat twice that amount before 5pm and still be hungry when i got home from work!

    u do realize this is the entire days diet rite Job??
    You and I need to get together sometime and go to a buffet. I KNOW I can out-eat you, lol!

  40. #200
    RaginCajun's Avatar
    RaginCajun is online now Pissing Excellence!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Deep Down South
    Posts
    22,751
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrice75 View Post
    You and I need to get together sometime and go to a buffet. I KNOW I can out-eat you, lol!
    i would like to see a lot of people on this site go to a buffet!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •