Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    LOL.. Poor fella.. U can do it man! Ur not a slave! Heres an idea: bring 2 pounds chicken breast and 16oz broccoli with u every day for a month, every time u get the slightest hint of hunger and craving eat a whole pound of chicken and 8oz broccoli. I guarantee u, u wont still be hungry when ur done and u can then just subtract that amount of cals and macros from ur daily total.

If u arent willing to resort to this type of tactic and post up some bull crap excuse why u cant do this (which is any excuse i might add!) ill have my answer..
    Are you fasting again cranky ass?? I can easily do that...I promise that after a pound of chix and 8oz broccoli I am still going to crave ice cream or other carbs! How do you beat those fkn cravings...man mine are sooo strong sometimes!

Like this...day off today so I slept in and had a healthy breakfast of eggs, few slices of T-bacon and Ezekial bread! I am going to go move snow from this fkn blizzard then lunch! The plan id a salad with T-breast and maybe some cittage cheese! While this is the plan I am already considering a fkn Pizza because it's sounds soooo much better! Not saying that it will happen but the bad thought is there! This must be a how and addict feels...am I wrong?

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    LOL im fasting today! Eod man u know that! Im not cranky!!

At some point ur gonna have to grow some freaking self control. A lot of being able to get lean and stay lean is self control man. Plain and simple! I cant tell u how many thousand cravings and temptations i have had to overcome in the last 18months!! At 3 cravings per day average: 1642.5!! (Roughly) - i just finished beating the .5 craving right before i typed this!

A lot dude. But the good thing now is i can eat cereal, sugar, ice cream, pizza, fries, doughnuts, etc.. And still stay 10% bf because i put the work in to get here. Now its all about management. U want 12-15% right? Make a 6month commitment and show urself ur a fvcking man and u can do wat u set ur mind to! I believe u can do it now just suck it up and fvcking do it dammit!!!!

Ill help u set it up but i cant do the work for u. It WILL be worth it! Trust me i know!!

LOL im fasting today! Eod man u know that! Im not cranky!!

At some point ur gonna have to grow some freaking self control. A lot of being able to get lean and stay lean is self control man. Plain and simple! I cant tell u how many thousand cravings and temptations i have had to overcome in the last 18months!! At 3 cravings per day average: 1642.5!! (Roughly) - i just finished beating the .5 craving right before i typed this!

A lot dude. But the good thing now is i can eat cereal, sugar, ice cream, pizza, fries, doughnuts, etc.. And still stay 10% bf because i put the work in to get here. Now its all about management. U want 12-15% right? Make a 6month commitment and show urself ur a fvcking man and u can do wat u set ur mind to! I believe u can do it now just suck it up and fvcking do it dammit!!!!

Ill help u set it up but i cant do the work for u. It WILL be worth it! Trust me i know!!
    Well...the plan under way is to jump back in (again) today! Like GB said as well...make the goal to have one day without cheating..then 2 then a week then a month and so on! I know it's like everything else...once you adjust and get accustomed to it, it is easier. Its that first 2 or 3 weeks that is like quitting meth cold turkey (I assume)...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Well...the plan under way is to jump back in (again) today! Like GB said as well...make the goal to have one day without cheating..then 2 then a week then a month and so on! I know it's like everything else...once you adjust and get accustomed to it, it is easier. Its that first 2 or 3 weeks that is like quitting meth cold turkey (I assume)...
    uh huh...
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 03-11-2013 at 12:50 PM.

uh huh...
    Lot's of things I might have considered in my day but that crap aint one of em...especially after the things I have witnessed! But I have seen ppl trying to quit and I liken the addiction to my carb addiction lol....

i did a fair amount of it and never got even slightly close.. i have a friend on yr 9 of an 11yr federal prison sentence for that stuff! this was after he completed his 2 yrs in the state pen first..

i think im gonna just quit talking to u about it (diet) because i really think i may actually truly be wasting my time.. u know what to do.. do it..

this will free up our time to talk about stuff more fun like ur warm weather bicycle rides.. are u like a cyclist (not hardcore but dress up and stuff) or do u and ur wife just get on beach cruisers and leisurely ride?

i did a fair amount of it and never got even slightly close.. i have a friend on yr 9 of an 11yr federal prison sentence for that stuff! this was after he completed his 2 yrs in the state pen first..

i think im gonna just quit talking to u about it (diet) because i really think i may actually truly be wasting my time.. u know what to do.. do it..

this will free up our time to talk about stuff more fun like ur warm weather bicycle rides.. are u like a cyclist (not hardcore but dress up and stuff) or do u and ur wife just get on beach cruisers and leisurely ride?
    I'm eating my damn salad (instead of pizza) as we speak lol! Her "beach cruiser" cost about 6K new and we normal cruise 50-70 miles when we ride and get in nearly 3000 miles between Mrch and August!

I'm eating my damn salad (instead of pizza) as we speak lol! Her "beach cruiser" cost about 6K new and we normal cruise 50-70 miles when we ride and get in nearly 3000 miles between Mrch and August!
    are we talking bicycles or motorcycles here!?

are we talking bicycles or motorcycles here!?
    Pedel bikes baby...I plan to do 2 century rides this year and we usually do a week long ride every year that averages about 70 mile a day..

GirlyGymRat is online now Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I'm eating my damn salad (instead of pizza) as we speak lol!
    So u found your willpower?!? Or u doesn't want to hear any BS from your compadres?

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    So u found your willpower?!? Or u doesn't want to hear any BS from your compadres?
    I have found my will power through 2 meals thus far...would not be willing to claim success yet but all BS from all of you is always accepted!

I have found my will power through 2 meals thus far...would not be willing to claim success yet but all BS from all of you is always accepted!
    Lunk. I have the same problem with carbs. I am rediscovering that I haven't been drinking enuff water. So I have been increasing my intake bc of everyone's favorite Dan reminded me. I know it is best to drink water before and after meals. Not during. It's been helping me

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Lunk. I have the same problem with carbs. I am rediscovering that I haven't been drinking enuff water. So I have been increasing my intake bc of everyone's favorite Dan reminded me. I know it is best to drink water before and after meals. Not during. It's been helping me
    I agree...I did very well before the holidays with a much larger H2O intake...I have slacked in that area along with other areas as well! I am increasing it as we speak and gym time in an hour!

Meal 1

3 eggs
    2 pieces ezekial toast
    3 pieces T-bacon

Meal 2

Salad
    5 oz T-breast
    handfull of almonds
    handfull of cranberries

Meal 3

1 1/2 cup cottage cheese
    handfull of almonds
    handfull of cranberries

Meal 4

5.5 oz seasoned Talapia
    bag of steamed veggies

Meal 5

1cup cottage cheese
    almonds
    cranberries

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HEY, WTF are all you guys doing in the nutrition/diet section pre comp? You guys are taking this all to seriously. BTW, where did this section come from, I dont think I have seen it before and just stumbled across it.

I have to say, diet is my #1 weakness. I just have a hard time figuring out what to eat when and why but I try to eat clean (most of the time) and learn something by reading post such as the above.

twitz is offline Female Member
    Hey Lunk! I'm in the same boat as you, just so stinkin hard to stick to my diet.

You had a really good day yesterday, nice job! Keep it up!!

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Lunk... glad to see you had a better day. The power is in your hands brother... there's not a damn thing anybody here can do for you other than to support and guide. Know that I'm with you... I haven't dieted strictly in over a year and am 'fragile' myself... having terrible cravings, etc. But then I think about the summer in a few months... and how I want to look great, and get compliments, and run around on the beach with my son feeling great about myself... and that desire is better than the instant gratification that I get from stuffing junk into my big pie hole.

Do me a favor. Starting from the minute you read this... I want you to go 24 hours... 1 day... without deviating from your diet plan one iota. Don't put a single morsel in your mouth that isn't part of the plan. I know you can do it for a day. Report back here tomorrow with your honest recap, and then we'll talk about 2 days, and so on. You got this big guy!

2nd clean day....

Meal 1

1/2 of 405's pancake recipe
    2eggs

Meal 2

Large salad
    5.2 oz Albacore Tuna
    tbsp sliced almonds
    handfull cranberries

Meal 3

2 Smoked mozzarella w/artichoke and garlic chicken sausage 32/4/10/220

Meal 4

lettuce salad
    10 oz. Top Sirloin steak

Meal 5

1 1/2 cup cottage cheese
    tbsp sliced almonds
    handfull of cranberries

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Happy bday clunk!

I have one of the same problems as you, on the road some and never have my meals prepared.

Preparation is key to every battle!

I gave up all my cravings for lent (pizza and ice cream mainly), and have not caved yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    Happy bday clunk!

I have one of the same problems as you, on the road some and never have my meals prepared.

Preparation is key to every battle!

I gave up all my cravings for lent (pizza and ice cream mainly), and have not caved yet.
    I'm half way through day 3 of being clean. The carb cravings are getting a bit easier (a bit) but I am starting to get hungrier!

I'm half way through day 3 of being clean. The carb cravings are getting a bit easier (a bit) but I am starting to get hungrier!
    good work job.. what do u have ur cals and macros set at?? are u hitting them??

I'm mainly focusing on cutting my carbs to a min. since they are my biggest enemy! As you can see my starchy carbs are well below 100 G!

I'm sure my protein and cals are lower than 500 under TDEE as well!

I realize I will suffer muscle loss due to this but I can put that back on...just want to lose fat fast!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I'm mainly focusing on cutting my carbs to a min. since they are my biggest enemy! As you can see my starchy carbs are well below 100 G!

I realize I will suffer muscle loss due to this but I can put that back on...just want to lose fat fast!
    Judging from the what are you eating thread you are doing well man. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Judging from the what are you eating thread you are doing well man. Keep it up.
    Thank you Jimmy...I'm sure I am alot more than 500 under my TDEE and probably not quite hitting the protein number I should but I am counting on the low carb/low cal to strip fat quickly!

I have some plans to help sustain muscle while doing this

u see JOB the reason i asked these questions is because of ur statement above: " I am starting to get hungrier!" u need to calculate ur total cals and macros and then hit them u are doing this wrong from what i can tell again and IMO it could lead to ur failure due to circumstances similar (but not limited to) the statement highlighted above: " i am starting to get hungrier" ..

dont let ur over enthusiasm be the cause of ur failure again! being in a hurry to lose fat is not uncommon. everyone wants it gone as fast as possible but it needs to be done properly.

having ur proteins and fats and by default calories set will help with the hunger. u want to limit ur carbs which is fine and great but u need to compensate calorically by elevating ur protein and carbs.. cmon man..

there is a solid approach to this thing for people just starting:
    form a plan
    map out ur cals and deficit and macros
    hit cals and macros
    analyze results and make necessary changes
    follow ur plan
    succeed..

this is how its done.. lets get this thing organized! cmon dude..

Been kinda busy so logging has not gone well but, stepped on the scale for the first time in several weeks. 240-233 10 more would be fantastic!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Been kinda busy so logging has not gone well but, stepped on the scale for the first time in several weeks. 240-233 10 more would be fantastic!
    Keep at it and it will b fantastic!
    Last edited by RaginCajun; 03-15-2013 at 11:09 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    See what happens when you are a good boy
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Wow. Good deal!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information