fire232 is offline Junior Member

Cutting weight advice

I知 trying to cut my weight from 205 to 190. Is it possible to do it within 8 weeks and not loose my muscle and strength? Right now I知 keeping my calories at 1986
    Protein:236
    Carbs:112
    Fats:66

I知 slowly loosing weight but I知 also hungry at times. What do you guys think I should change? Thanks for your help

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fire232 View Post
    I’m trying to cut my weight from 205 to 190. Is it possible to do it within 8 weeks and not loose my muscle and strength? Right now I’m keeping my calories at 1986

I’m slowly loosing weight but I’m also hungry at times. What do you guys think I should change? Thanks for your help
    What's your body fat percentage? Kinda hard to believe your calories need to be that low. Dropping 15 pounds in 8 weeks and not losing muscle is gonna be impossible. You'd have to drop the weight at a much slower pace to avoid that.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    I知 trying to cut my weight from 205 to 190. Is it possible to do it within 8 weeks and not loose my muscle and strength? Right now I知 keeping my calories at 1986

I知 slowly loosing weight but I知 also hungry at times. What do you guys think I should change? Thanks for your help
    What gear are you using? To cut that much, that fast, you're not going to able to do it without AAS.

Otherwise your just going to lose mass. Fat and muscle.

Especially if you're body fat is relatively healthy, like wannabe huge said.

fire232 is offline Junior Member
    My body fat was measured by one of the trainers at the gym. He said my bodyfat was at 14%. As fas as gear I’m on TRT but I have in the past used test 500mg, Tren E 300 mg. I do have some tren a as well and winstrol . Thanks for your help

davg is offline New Member
    Maybe it's the simple carbs or the fact that you have a lot of activity, so the body is asking for food. That would explain why you're hungry. How much training? For your weight, less than 2,000 calories may not be enough.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    500 test or more a week to protect your muscle.

You can do about any level calories (min 1500) if you keep cardio to under 120 minutes a day. Cardio is jog, swim, bike not walk. (Not for arguement just for real life results)

Water intake can sometimes be used to quinch the hunger issue. Lots and lots and lots of water.

For me personally I would eat amino acid capsules to stop my hunger. Makes for some hella farts. These also help keep cramps away.

Cutting ain't easy especially 15 lbs in 8 weeks. I did cut 30 lbs in 45 days but it was not smart. HCG is your friend and can allow 500 calories intake max a day and is the best way to et to wher you want to go.
    Last edited by Chicagotarsier; 06-07-2021 at 05:58 AM.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

If the weight is what you are concerned about that is zero issue. Pretty sure you mean you want to drop fat, not just weight indiscriminately. For me, personally, low carb diet works like a charm. Get over the low carb/keto flu in the first two weeks and after that fat drops super fast. This is my personal experience and might not work for you.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you do not need 500mg of test week to keep the muscle. and please do not do a 500 cal hcg diet.

what is ur current dose of trt?

JSom is offline New Member
    What are the consequences of taking hCG ? I just do not dare to inject hormones, I prefer to keep myself in shape in the usual way.

vipinnair73 is offline New Member
    A great piece of information. I think this is what I was exactly looking for.
    All tips in a single click. I would definitely try to follow these suggestions

Thanks for sharing such a fastidious idea, piece of writing is good, that’s why i have read it fully

The Many Benefits of Vastu Tips For Home : A blog around ancient Indian practices and their influence on our modern living.

Thread Information