Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Clenbuterol handbook

LiftinJ345 is offline Junior Member
    is clen from anabolicresearch legit? or is it some knock off?

raytnorman is offline New Member
    Very helpfull, but i also want to add T3 how would the change the first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftinJ345
    AR-R clen is great stuff.

Taurus is offline Member
    there is a post by hooker that says the 2 week on 2 week off system doesnt work. he says u can take clen for 6 weeks straight with benedryl in the 3rd week. i cant find that post. does anyone have the link?

Habs-havoc is offline New Member
    thanks for all the info guys, any advice on clen in a pill form? I'm clean right now fresh off a cycle and want to shred, I know not to drink and to stay in my regiment but am worried as always about the effects. Do I have to take potassium? Thanks-Habs.

hardcorehulk is offline New Member
    Great info!

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Bumparoony

AMERBOY is offline New Member
    how safe is this sounds a lot more dangerous than steroids

Hulk a Maniac is offline New Member
    this thread is awosme ..taught me a ot about clun but one question somone had above is the same question i have as well, what is the most effecvtive way to take the clem pills, how should it be spaced throughout the day, i mean when im up to 7 pills ...i mean when i work up to 7 pills a day, should i take them all at once???? spread em out ..i need help on this one quick, im starting my cycle wed. id rally apreciate the help ....

Sal

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by raytnorman
    Very helpfull, but i also want to add T3 how would the change the first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off
    Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack
    You won't get much out of two weeks of T3 with one of them spent ramping up/down or off the T3. The duration should be greatly increased for real benefits...see Hooker's Cytomel T3 Profile under "Steroid Profiles Forum".

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk a Maniac
    this thread is awosme ..taught me a ot about clun but one question somone had above is the same question i have as well, what is the most effecvtive way to take the clem pills, how should it be spaced throughout the day, i mean when im up to 7 pills ...i mean when i work up to 7 pills a day, should i take them all at once???? spread em out ..i need help on this one quick, im starting my cycle wed. id rally apreciate the help ....

Sal
    Administration varies depending on individual tolerance, most take two doses one early and the second about 4 or 4.5 hours later. Some people go with three (7a, 11a, 3p), what's important is to remember not to take doses too late in the evening or it will disrupt sleep. Again that depends on the individual and when you hit the sack, but most end consumption between 3 & 4pm...READ THE "CLEN " PROFILE, IN THE STEROIDS PROFILE FORUM.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Administration varies depending on individual tolerance, most take two doses one early and the second about 4 or 4.5 hours later. Some people go with three (7a, 11a, 3p), what's important is to remember not to take doses too late in the evening or it will disrupt sleep. Again that depends on the individual and when you hit the sack, but most end consumption between 3 & 4pm...READ THE "CLEN " PROFILE, IN THE STEROIDS PROFILE FORUM.
    Enjoy.
    thank you

another question i have is ...after taking 2 weeks off, from clem, and then getting back on ...how many pills should i start back off with ...shud i continue with where i left off ..about 7 pills ..or should i go back to 1 and work my way back up ..

bigmike9191 is offline New Member
    good post! very usefull i just started my clen

mhb3939 is offline Junior Member
    GREAT POST.....
    Excellent info...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk a Maniac
    another question i have is ...after taking 2 weeks off, from clem, and then getting back on ...how many pills should i start back off with ...shud i continue with where i left off ..about 7 pills ..or should i go back to 1 and work my way back up ..
    I would stay with the dose that you were at, unless it causes undesirable sides.

luvsports is offline Female Member
    Spiropent is currently going for about $7.50/box, Novegam for $5.25/box, and Oxyflux for about $3.30/box.

these names came from the clen handbook: what are these drugs...is this the same as clen? what is clen called when they sell it in mexico...is ketotifen the same as benadryl....i read somewhere you can take benedryl to sleep at nite and to be able to take clen longer? anyone know. also how much wieght do you lose approx per week on clen? where are the people's post who have experienced taking clen.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by The Natural
    If you are interested in taking clenbuterol for anything other than fat loss then you might as well stay away from this compound.
    Exactly. Muscle gains may be gained in cattle, but not humans.

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_storm
    To anyone that knows:
    Will Clen show up in a routine drug test? I mean, I heard that it shows up as an amphetimine or something...does anyone know?
    Thanks in advance.
    Yes, many federations test for clenbuterol (my PLing org does). It fully clears the body in about 3 days tho.

Quote Originally Posted by LiftinJ345
    100% legit. Not sure what you mean by knockoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    Can someone PM me with a place to get clen tabs? Are they illegal to possess?
    Not FDA approved, so there is no way to be in lawful possession in US.

Hope this shit helps. Hit me up on PM if you have further questions.

lindseyls1 is offline Female Member

Questions from a newbie

Hi im a female who is interested in starting clem... I am somewhat inshape and I exercize and eat a healthy diet regularly, but I want to lose some extra weight and from what ive read about clem it seems like it could help me out. The only thing is I have no idea where to get it and I think I found a legit website but after reading a ton of posts I dont think its all that legit anymore. Does anyone have any advise for me? Thanks so much!!!

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    damn, answered all my questions about clen , thanks man

eljefe is offline New Member

Clen & T3 Cycle Suggestions

I have a male friend looking to run a weight loss cycle. They would like to run a Clen / T3 cycle. They've really been given so many different suggestions as what amounts/times to run. I just want to get some other suggestions for them before they do anything.

Lets say they had access to 40ug (100 pills) Clen and 25mcg Cytomel (T3 - 100 pills) and could get more if needed. They have 10 - 12 weeks that they would like to drop weight.

Either post your replies here or email me directly and i'll forward your posts on. lets shoot for a 10 to 12 week cycle.

any other supplements I should tell them about? Taurine? Potassium? Amounts per day? Anything else?

10 wk - fill in the dossages Clen/T3

Day 1:
    Day 2:
    Day 3:
    Day 4:
    Day 5:
    Day 6:
    Day 7:
    Day 8:
    Day 9:
    Day 10:
    Day 11:
    Day 12:
    Day 13:
    Day 14:
    Day 15:
    Day 16:
    Day 17:
    Day 18:
    Day 19:
    Day 20:
    Day 21:
    Day 22:
    Day 23:
    Day 24:
    Day 25:
    Day 26:
    Day 27:
    Day 28:
    Day 29:
    Day 30:
    Day 31:
    Day 32:
    Day 33:
    Day 34:
    Day 35:
    Day 36:
    Day 37:
    Day 38:
    Day 39:
    Day 40:
    Day 41:
    Day 42:
    Day 43:
    Day 44:
    Day 45:
    Day 46:
    Day 47:
    Day 48:
    Day 49:
    Day 50:
    Day 51:
    Day 52:
    Day 53:
    Day 54:
    Day 55:
    Day 56:
    Day 57:
    Day 58:
    Day 59:
    Day 60:
    Day 61:
    Day 62:
    Day 63:
    Day 64:
    Day 65:
    Day 66:
    Day 67:
    Day 68:
    Day 69:
    Day 70:

12 week
    Day 71:
    Day 72:
    Day 73:
    Day 74:
    Day 75:
    Day 76:
    Day 77:
    Day 78:
    Day 79:
    Day 80:
    Day 81:
    Day 82:
    Day 83:
    Day 84:
    Last edited by eljefe; 01-11-2006 at 01:30 AM.

Mizz*Jacqui is offline Female Member
    some people suggest taking benadryl while on your 2 weeks off, how much would you suggest taking?

Mizz*Jacqui is offline Female Member
    anyone?

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    what dosage do you recommend for the liquid kind?? i read start with 20mcgs and increase by 20mcgs everday. I just bought some from ARR, is their product good?? thanks.

DamnYouMSN is offline Anabolic Member
    nervermind...i read my answer..i was being lazy..

tmjt21 is offline Junior Member
    You guys all talk about the pill form of clen , does anyone take the liquid? I prefer liquid over pill...whattya think?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizz*Jacqui
    some people suggest taking benadryl while on your 2 weeks off, how much would you suggest taking?
    If you take Benadryl there is no need to come off, thats the idea

Do a six week cycle of Clen and do 100mg of Benadryl ED for the third week but you stay on the Clen. I hope you like feeling groggy the next morning because a big dose of Benadryl (its nearly the whole bottle) will do that to you

So are you saying that you can either go off, or stay on and take benedryl?

thanx for the help Kale...

studlyBo5 is offline New Member
    i dont agree with this info, u shouldnt do the ECA stack after it has the same affect on the beta receptors as the clen what u can do is do 2 weecs on then on the third week insted of going off u can take 100mg of benedryl for a week to upgrade your receptors

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Liqui-Clen?

All of the information about dosages has been with the pill form of Clenbuterol . What about dosage for Liqui-clen?

Does taking it sublingually reduce its effectiveness?

30 ml. bottle of 200mcg/ml. Clenbuterol: How much in an eyedropper, and how much to use per day?

-BigLittleTim

What is the shelf life of a bottle of liquid clen ?

Kale (or anyone else),

Have you noticed better results taking it 2 weeks on/2 weeks off without benedryl or taking it with benedryl throughout the third week?

XReps is offline Junior Member
    is there a thread about no longer running clen 2 on 2 off ... and running it straight thru for X number of weeks, with benedryl on week 3, 6, etc ... I cant find it. (yes ive been searching) can someone provide a link.

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    yesss

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Great thread!

NanoGuy is offline New Member
    Does Clen affect hormones? I guess what I mean to ask is : is there a pct for clen? Does your body just get rid of it and get back to normal? I see nothing about a pct for it but I dont want to assume. Please don't @ me

space.ghost is offline Junior Member
    You should read the very first post on the thread. The actual entire first page is very informative. Note the 1st post for cycle and make sure you finish the page to understand important factors dealing with the clen .

aclg is offline New Member
    I took the advice of this guide. Only problem is I had a reaction to the taurine. My hands broke out in a rash and it continued for about a week. I stopped when I figured it was the taurine and nothing else. I even went off of clenbuterol to make sure it wasn't that. Nope! The taurine supplement is needed but I couldn't use it at all. When I went on taurine along with clen I had bad chest pains and muscle cramps. I stopped taking it and my cramps and chest pain ceased.

Just thought I'd mention that in case anyone else comes across the guide and experiences possible reaction to taurine. You won't find much info on taurine allergy using google.

aclg is offline New Member
    BTW when I went back on Clen the rash on my hands actually went away quicker. Seeing as clen removes taurine it only made sense it would get rid of the extra taurine I had from taking it in supplement form. So if anyone breaks out from taurine supplementation and experiences what I did...I'm sure continuation of clen intake would help with your taurine rash.
    Last edited by aclg; 10-10-2006 at 01:13 PM.

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    So there are about 20 different dosaging schedules....(1 day on 1 day off), 2 wks on 2wks off, 18 on 18 off or whatever.... What's the BEST way to go about taking CLEN ????

Thread Information