Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Clenbuterol handbook

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Thank you I will use this. Then after 2 weeks I could do another cycle?
    Also someone mentioned about breaking up the higher doses during the day.
    I work 3rd shift from10pm to 7am. I normally sleep from 9am to 5pm. Take some creatine, Longjack, and a Nitric Oxide Stimulator. At 6pm I work out then after my workout drink a protien shake and another dose of Nitric Oxide Stimulator.
    Around midnight I take the second dose of Longjack and during my shift will drink a protien shake every 3 hours or so.
    Thank you again for all the help, and I posted the other stuff just in case it would interfere with the Clen so I would know now.
    Not looking to get huge really. Going for more of the Hugh Jackman or NFL quarterback look.

Sorry just saw you said wait two weeks between cycles.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Is there any reason to be scared of Clen ??

I have a sense of heightened anxiety. I have control of it now with no meds necessary. I just tell myself the chest pains are in my head and I am not really having a heart attack. Would clen on the off chance possibly bring back these symtoms.

Clen is something that I have considered and have read some of the sides include nervousness but if it is a mild side and definitely controllable then I might actually go through with giving it a whirl.

I know that it wont drop me dead of a heart attack but if you guys think that I will turn into a panic freak show then maybe it is better left to not using it. Thanks !!

hotsauce2k is offline New Member
    I've read so much that my eyes hurt and I am confused. LMAO...

If a person is 200 lbs 5'11 with about 25% bodyfat. What would be the recommended dosing in the liquid form? Should it be taken all at the same time (especially in the 100's dosage?) or spread throughout the day???? Thanks
    Last edited by hotsauce2k; 12-21-2008 at 08:37 PM.

Use the cycle in the first post. Your stats are almost exactly what mine were when I did my first cycle. I would go 2 weeks on and 2 2weeks off, just my opinion though. I took mine about 45 minutes before going to the gym and did 40 minutes of cardio.

hotsauce2k is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Use the cycle in the first post. Your stats are almost exactly what mine were when I did my first cycle. I would go 2 weeks on and 2 2weeks off, just my opinion though. I took mine about 45 minutes before going to the gym and did 40 minutes of cardio.
    What kind of results did you get from it?

I am at 185 and 15% BF after 2 cycles. The holidays have really been a screw up for my diet but the stuff does work.

runnergirl11 is offline New Member

Smile Help: clenbuterol info

I am new to the sight and am interested in clenbuterol or an equivalent. I have done a little research on my own already. Can anyone help?
    Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by runnergirl11 View Post
    I am new to the sight and am interested in clenbuterol or an equivalent. I have done a little research on my own already. Can anyone help?
    Much appreciated!
    Sure thing man. Follow the instructions Kale poseted on page 5 and follow the cycle from the OP on page 1 and you will do fine. You may want to go to the diet section and look there.

where can i get real clen ? i never have done this before so am unsure how to go about it.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    where can i get real clen? i never have done this before so am unsure how to go about it.
    start a thread and we'll help you out, include stats and such

height
    bf%
    training exp

23 female
    145lbs
    5ft 3.5 in
    not sure body fat
    training experience with working out? I have down a triathlon and also ran a marathon this past year. I work out 6 days a week cardio and weights. I eat fairly healthy (no fast food). I feel like I work out so hard yet I still have this layer of fat that coats my thighs and butt that I cannot get rid of. I have tired everything and get very frustrated. I build muscle fairly easy yet cannot seem to shed weight!

Is that enough info?

Should be, but I will let the other guys who know morw answer it. Go to the section about Ar-R products and start a new thread there about Clen with your stats. You will get a quicker response then you will here.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    23 female
    145lbs
    5ft 3.5 in
    not sure body fat
    training experience with working out? I have down a triathlon and also ran a marathon this past year. I work out 6 days a week cardio and weights. I eat fairly healthy (no fast food). I feel like I work out so hard yet I still have this layer of fat that coats my thighs and butt that I cannot get rid of. I have tired everything and get very frustrated. I build muscle fairly easy yet cannot seem to shed weight!
    well here could be a couple reasons

1) diet is the main thing, today or tomorrow write down EVERYTHING you eat and the amounts(guess if you have too, but try to compare it to something) and post that in the diet forum and i'll help you critique it

2) how long are your runs? how fast? performing different types of cardio will keep your body off balance

3) clen isn't the best thing if you are training for an event as it will raise your heartrate and can be detrimental to your training

Lavacho is offline Associate Member
    I'm posting this b/c like the man who made this thread said you need taurine when taking clen ...so on top of buying a pill at GNC here ya go...Where to find Taurine:

Taurine is produced naturally in the body. (((((((It's also found in eggs, fish, meat, and milk. ))))))))))Eat smart fellas!
    Last edited by Lavacho; 01-13-2009 at 08:43 PM.

Football 52 is offline New Member
    I just got some liquid clen .... It is translucent-yellow and he said it was 200mcg/ml... Sound right?

BigFresh is offline New Member
    can i still run on the tredmill on clen ...im scared to do the 1hr of cardio that i do..with its increasing body temp and heart rate....i usually do cardio 6 days a week 1hr of tread, or 1 hr of stair master, or ride the bike. mix it up usually but dont want to have a heart attack in the gym....also can i take the whole dose in the am b4 work?...yes iv searched

mad103 is offline New Member
    can anyone recap on proper dosage and cycle time for a male. Clen and T3 stack. Dont know if it matters but I have done the ECA stack before and had no problems. I am about 6'1 200lbs and jus trying to get rid of some excess stubborn fat around the waist. Also, I have been doing research for sometime now and have received contradicting info. Can a Clen T3 stack be taken while on a "bulk" stage (on tren and heavy healthy eating)? Can it be taken wit tren or should it be taken after? Lastly, where can it be purchased so as to avoid the sugarpill companies or any fake clen and T3. PM me that please.

CoachG is offline New Member

clenbuterol vs albuterol

I realize that albuterol has a much shorter half-life than clen , but does anyone have any real-world info regarding how they compare with regard to fatloss?

This from a post by Kale. Hope it helps like it did for me.

The liquid Clen from Ar-R is dosed as Clen 30mL 200mcg/mL

So if you want to do 20mcg then you need to get a 3ml syringe (no needle required) and suck up just under 1/8 ml and squirt it in your mouth.

50mcg will 1/4 ml and 100mcg will be 1/2 ml

First cycle laid out at the top of the thread is fine for you. Here it is again

Day1: 20mcg
    Day2: 40mcg
    Day3: 60mcg
    Day4: 80mcg
    Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
    Day6-Day12: 100mcg
    Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
    normal gradually)
    Day14: 60 mcgs
    Day15: off
    Day16: off

An oral syringe is fine, in fact preferable as they measure smaller doses, just remember you are measuring mcg/ml, do not fvck this up as Clen can be a bitch in to higher doses. As for the Benadryl, well I dont like it and dont use it, the high doses make me seriously groggy the next day. I rather wait two weeks and go for another cycle after that.

how many bottles are needed for 1 cycle?
    Last edited by mad103; 05-07-2009 at 10:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mad103 View Post
    how many bottles are needed for 1 cycle?
    One bottle will last you at least 3 cycles maybe 4.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    I don't understand why you guys suggest a starting dosage at 20mcg, you wouldn't even feel anything from that. For a first timer I've always suggested 60mcg and after tolerance has been tested then possibly start at a higher dosage. I never start below 80mcg.

CBGB is offline Senior Member
    At a 40mcg I was shaking like a leaf on a tree. We all handle things different.

Anyone using clen with t3 or a t3 equivalent. If so, are you guys starting it from the beginning? Dosage?

gwdprez07 is offline New Member
    This was excellent info...I've been a member for 10 minutes and already feel at ease...I was very hesitant about signin up...glad i did....

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    NICE post.....

RusselGaint is offline New Member
    Hi guys, I took 40mcgs of clen a day and got headache heavy!

TheOdyssey is offline New Member
    Thank you

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    really good info..thanks bro

IggyBcool is offline New Member
    So I'm guessing this would not be acceptable for trying to reverse gyno like Letro?

drunalo is offline New Member
    "Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine
    levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
    Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle
    cramps. It's a must with Clen. "

Is 3-5g the correct dossage? I find pills up to 500mg available; would you suggest taking two pills with every dose? (assuming you're dosing 3 times per day?)
    Or should I look for a stronger pill...
    Or is 3-5g a very high suggestion...?

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    how safe is heavy cardio plus threshold doses of clen ? (sources not neccesary but welcomed)

buriedlemons is offline New Member
    bump

americanoak is offline Member
    OK, so this thread is incredibly long, so i didnt read through it all, but what i get form the original post is that after 3 or 4 days on clen the sides start to wear off? i.e rapid heartbeat, shaking hands..?

I.Muscle is offline Junior Member
    If you are dosing 20mcg a day (liquid clen ) should you take it all at once in the morning? Or split it up over the day.

For example how would one take 40mcg of liquid clen. (100mcg=1ml vial)

americanoak is offline Member
    I take it all at once since clen has a 36 hour half life

nathan1987 is offline New Member
    just subscribing so i can find it quick
    shabba!

I.Muscle is offline Junior Member
    With the liquid clen you just take the syringe and drop it under your tongue then swallow it right? Why do you place it under your tongue not just directly on it? (stupid question)

The Chew is offline New Member
    Very informative, thank you! How difficult is Clen to get from a doctor in the US? Or is that not possible any longer with the press it's been receiving?

Thread Information