Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hilly2010 View Post
    No mate, i was using t3 when dieting for the last 6 weeks so have come off all meds now. thryoid seems to be running slow but its only been 4 weeks so im hoping it will sort itself over the next week or 2
    Have you had bloods done?

Just to clarify, are you still using hGH?
    -XL

jing jai

hilly2010 is offline New Member
    yes i am using hgh mon-fri 4iu in the am shot IM.

have had bloods done but didnt get thryoid checked. however morning temp on rising is below what it should be altho has increased since this time last week and the week before which is a good indication

yes i am using hgh mon-fri 4iu in the am shot IM.

have had bloods done but didnt get thryoid checked. however morning temp on rising is below what it should be altho has increased since this time last week and the week before which is a good indication
    I bet if you had your thyroid checked your TSH would be elevated and FT3 and FT4 low, you really should add 100mcg of T4 ed if your on hGH.
    -XL

jing jai

babyface770 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtralarg View Post
    Do you eat just before bed?

If so then I would do it inbetween your penultimate and last meal (this is when I take my 100mcg of T4)

You could try shooting at different times on your days off work, if you do then you can monitor your response by any sides which you may or may not experience.

I think it is becoming more apparent throughout this thread that the injection times are not crutial to the overall outcome and effectiveness of hGH and that it is definitely not an exact science!
    Thanks for the reply,, ill hit an am/pm shot in my off days and the rest of the days ill have the night shot ,, and my last meal everynight is a protien shake and the one before that would be the ultimate dinner so ill have my shot and my T4 at that time

I hope I got it right

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by babyface770 View Post
    Thanks for the reply,, ill hit an am/pm shot in my off days and the rest of the days ill have the night shot ,, and my last meal everynight is a protien shake and the one before that would be the ultimate dinner so ill have my shot and my T4 at that time

I hope I got it right

Thanks again
    Ok, have it between the meal and the shake. Blood sugar wants to be normal for hGH and stomach empty for T4.
    -XL

jing jai

A few days ago I said I would split my hGH into 5 shots and have it throughout the day.

So far I have managed to do this between meals, the only difference I can detect so far is that I am even more tired than normal, to the point where I HAVE to sleep!
    -XL

jing jai

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    A few days ago I said I would split my hGH into 5 shots and have it throughout the day.

So far I have managed to do this between meals, the only difference I can detect so far is that I am even more tired than normal, to the point where I HAVE to sleep!
    Mate I am already in that boat shooting 5iu at bedtime and 5iu early am, I HATE napping in the day - makes me all spun-out and grumpy for at least an hour after I wake up but the last few weeks I am having to arrange my diary for the day so that I can come home at lunchtime and pass out for a few hours, otherwise I am nearly falling asleep at the wheel - it's the only thing that may prevent me from continuing this GH run indefinitely.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    Mate I am already in that boat shooting 5iu at bedtime and 5iu early am, I HATE napping in the day - makes me all spun-out and grumpy for at least an hour after I wake up but the last few weeks I am having to arrange my diary for the day so that I can come home at lunchtime and pass out for a few hours, otherwise I am nearly falling asleep at the wheel - it's the only thing that may prevent me from continuing this GH run indefinitely.
    Well let me tell you bud if you split them shots it will hit you hard!

Were you like that on a lower dose?
    -XL

jing jai

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    XL, I was considering that when I took my blood work I was running 4 iu ed with 50 mcg of T4.
    So, those results come from those amount of drugs.

Now I am injecting 10 iu ed with 100 mcg of T4.
    Could it be too low, I mean 100 mcg of T4 should be correct for 4 iu and not 10.

Should not I bump it to 150 mcg ed?

Well let me tell you bud if you split them shots it will hit you hard!

Were you like that on a lower dose?
    I have never had lethargy like this with any of the other dosing protocols I have run, might start trying to counter it with some ECA mid morning...

I bet if you had your thyroid checked your TSH would be elevated and FT3 and FT4 low, you really should add 100mcg of T4 ed if your on hGH.
    even tho im trying to get my thryoid to recover from using t3?

BJJ
    How can you recover it if using hgh.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    XL, I was considering that when I took my blood work I was running 4 iu ed with 50 mcg of T4.
    So, those results come from those amount of drugs.

Now I am injecting 10 iu ed with 100 mcg of T4.
    Could it be too low, I mean 100 mcg of T4 should be correct for 4 iu and not 10.

Should not I bump it to 150 mcg ed?
    The only way to get an exact answer is to get your bloods done and see what the levels are. I have my bloods done and 100mcg ed with 8iu of hGH puts me within the normal range.
    -XL

jing jai

Like BJJ says the hGH will supress your thyroid.

I had my bloods done a while ago and came off hGH and thyroxine for one week prior to the test and all levels were normal.

When did you stop using T3 in relation to getting bloods done?
    -XL

jing jai

I got bloods done 2 weeks ago so 2 weeks after stopping t3 however when bloods were done i didnt get thyroid checked.

so you reckon i would be better adding in 100mcg t4 while running the growth during pct then coming off the t4 once i come off the growth as in 10 weeks time im going clean of everything for 4-6 weeks then getting a full blood panel done checking test levels etc

BJJ
    The only way to get an exact answer is to get your bloods done and see what the levels are. I have my bloods done and 100mcg ed with 8iu of hGH puts me within the normal range.
    Yes you are totally correct.
    I will wait a couple of weeks and then check them again, hoping...

Do you know the half life of somatropin as well as its active life.
    I cannot find those information.

BJJ
    Also XL, my wife wants to try somatropin too.
    What amount would you suggest?
    She is already very lean and athletic so the minimum working amount for a female should be more than enough.

Stats:
    34 years old
    178 cm (5'84 feet)
    56 kg (123 lbs)
    15% bf

I got bloods done 2 weeks ago so 2 weeks after stopping t3 however when bloods were done i didnt get thyroid checked.

so you reckon i would be better adding in 100mcg t4 while running the growth during pct then coming off the t4 once i come off the growth as in 10 weeks time im going clean of everything for 4-6 weeks then getting a full blood panel done checking test levels etc
    Yes I would add the t4 whilst you are running hGH, your thyroid should recover within a few days of coming off thyroxine.
    -XL

jing jai

Also XL, my wife wants to try somatropin too.
    What amount would you suggest?
    She is already very lean and athletic so the minimum working amount for a female should be more than enough.

Stats:
    34 years old
    178 cm (5'84 feet)
    56 kg (123 lbs)
    15% bf
    I would start her on 1iu and work up to 2iu's, she should see some nice results from that.

A couple of years back I worked with a female who was a fitness model, she ran a dose of 2iu's early am, 5 on 2 off and achieved some really good results, I asked her to marry me many times but she refused
    -XL

jing jai

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I'm on 5iu/ed.... 2.5iu AM & 2.5iu PWO. Just added GHRP-6 into the mix @ 100mcg x 3 each day. Loving it.

My girlfriend is on 1.2iu/ed... she's been on for around 4 months now... starting to notice the benefits now.. prior to this, she only experienced the sides (sore wrists, etc)

-VM

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I'm on 5iu/ed.... 2.5iu AM & 2.5iu PWO. Just added GHRP-6 into the mix @ 100mcg x 3 each day. Loving it.

My girlfriend is on 1.2iu/ed... she's been on for around 4 months now... starting to notice the benefits now.. prior to this, she only experienced the sides (sore wrists, etc)

-VM
    Thanks for the input.

How long have you been running hGH?

What results have you experienced?
    -XL

jing jai

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    What results have you experienced?
    -- Experiences:

1.) The HGH didn't really help me with my sleeping problem (I rarely sleep. Max 6 hours per night.) During the day I noticed I would yawn more regularly. But I wasn't necessarily sleeping more. Once I added the peptide (GHRP-6) into the mix, my sleeps got much deeper, and for one vivid.

2.) I had awful soreness in my wrists, so I tapered up really slowly. After staying on 5iu/ed for around 3 weeks the soreness and dryness began to subside.

3.) IMO the only way to draw out water when you blow up from HGH bloating is a diuretic. I've tried everything, and it was the only thing I found useful in controlling the unexplainable & usually unexpected HGH bloat.

4.) Don't bother with I.M. shots. It's not worth it. End of story.

5.) This is just my opinion, no scientific proof here.... Run HGH for 8 - 12 months if you're just doing a burst. And by burst I mean you're looking for muscle growth effects; also meaning you're running it between 4 - 8iu/ed+. If you're cruising on 2 - 3iu/ed of HGH permenantly, then the burst length does not have to be 8 - 12 months, it can be shortened, since levels should be elevated.

Hope that helps.

-VM

Yes you are totally correct.
    I will wait a couple of weeks and then check them again, hoping...

Do you know the half life of somatropin as well as its active life.
    I cannot find those information.
    Half and active lives depend on admistration method.

The mean half-life of intravenous somatropin is 20-30 mins, whereas subcutaneously and intramuscularly administered somatropin have half-lives of between 1.7 and 3.4 hours, respectively. The longer half-life observed after subcutaneous or intramuscular administration is due to slow absorption from the injection site.

Molitch ME, Clemmons DR, Malozowski S, et al, “Evaluation and Treatment of Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline,” J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2006, 91(5):1621-34.
    -XL

jing jai

BloodyBM is offline New Member
    whats up fellas First off i just wanna say thank you for sharing your experiences with hgh i have learned a ton from reading these post.

I have been on *Hyge* for about 2 months now and i must say i am pleased with it so far. I started off with 2iu's ED AM shots, after 2 weeks of that i upped the dosage to 4iu am, now im taking it 2iuAM and 2iu afternoon. I have some fat to burn off but when i do i know its gonna be special because i can feel my six pack muscles under that bit of fat i pinch. Im 40lbs over my usual weight but when i flex i can see a 4 pack, and also the v cuts in my lower abdomen.

stats really brief are 26yo 6'2 270lbs BF not sure, my goal is to get my weight back down to 228 - 235lbs lean and maintain this throughout the year instead of going up and down.
    Last edited by BloodyBM; 06-25-2010 at 11:05 PM.

Yes I would add the t4 whilst you are running hGH, your thyroid should recover within a few days of coming off thyroxine.
    cheers mate

[B][U]4.) Don't bother with I.M. shots. It's not worth it. End of story.
    What makes you say that?

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Guys i want to start another hgh run but i am afraid of gyno hgh wha should i do to prevent this you think? Get some blood work? You think if you have a little gyno that is not recognizable wit yrou shirt off but you can feel it the hgh will make it worse?

hahaha thanks guys. i know a lot of questions.

BJJ
    I would start her on 1iu and work up to 2iu's, she should see some nice results from that.

A couple of years back I worked with a female who was a fitness model, she ran a dose of 2iu's early am, 5 on 2 off and achieved some really good results, I asked her to marry me many times but she refused
    I am sorry to read that lol; instead I succeeded

Alexia: "thank you XL, much appreciate it. I'll share my experience here if you don't mind".

Half and active lives depend on admistration method.

The mean half-life of intravenous somatropin is 20-30 mins, whereas subcutaneously and intramuscularly administered somatropin have half-lives of between 1.7 and 3.4 hours, respectively. The longer half-life observed after subcutaneous or intramuscular administration is due to slow absorption from the injection site.

That was interesting to know. Grazie

Molitch ME, Clemmons DR, Malozowski S, et al, “Evaluation and Treatment of Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency: An Endocrine Society Clinical Practice Guideline,” J Clin Endocrinol Metab, 2006, 91(5):1621-34.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall View Post
    What makes you say that?
    ...x2

I am sorry to read that lol; instead I succeeded

BJJ

-VM
    Do not you take any T4 with?

-- Experiences:

1.) The HGH didn't really help me with my sleeping problem (I rarely sleep. Max 6 hours per night.) During the day I noticed I would yawn more regularly. But I wasn't necessarily sleeping more. Once I added the peptide (GHRP-6) into the mix, my sleeps got much deeper, and for one vivid.

2.) I had awful soreness in my wrists, so I tapered up really slowly. After staying on 5iu/ed for around 3 weeks the soreness and dryness began to subside.

3.) IMO the only way to draw out water when you blow up from HGH bloating is a diuretic. I've tried everything, and it was the only thing I found useful in controlling the unexplainable & usually unexpected HGH bloat.

4.) Don't bother with I.M. shots. It's not worth it. End of story.

5.) This is just my opinion, no scientific proof here.... Run HGH for 8 - 12 months if you're just doing a burst. And by burst I mean you're looking for muscle growth effects; also meaning you're running it between 4 - 8iu/ed+. If you're cruising on 2 - 3iu/ed of HGH permenantly, then the burst length does not have to be 8 - 12 months, it can be shortened, since levels should be elevated.

Hope that helps.

-VM
    Thanks for the response.

HGH ramps up your ADH (anti diuretic hormone) and this is the main reason for the bloat, this can be controlled to a certain extent by adjusting your sodium intake.

Why do you say that about IM shots?
    -XL

jing jai

Alexia: "thank you XL, much appreciate it. I'll share my experience here if you don't mind".
    Please do, it will be good to have the input of a female using hGH here.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBM View Post
    whats up fellas First off i just wanna say thank you for sharing your experiences with hgh i have learned a ton from reading these post.

I have been on *Hyge* for about 2 months now and i must say i am pleased with it so far. I started off with 2iu's ED AM shots, after 2 weeks of that i upped the dosage to 4iu am, now im taking it 2iuAM and 2iu afternoon. I have some fat to burn off but when i do i know its gonna be special because i can feel my six pack muscles under that bit of fat i pinch. Im 40lbs over my usual weight but when i flex i can see a 4 pack, and also the v cuts in my lower abdomen.

stats really brief are 26yo 6'2 270lbs BF not sure, my goal is to get my weight back down to 228 - 235lbs lean and maintain this throughout the year instead of going up and down.
    Thanks for posting, keep us updated on your progress.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    Guys i want to start another hgh run but i am afraid of gyno hgh wha should i do to prevent this you think? Get some blood work? You think if you have a little gyno that is not recognizable wit yrou shirt off but you can feel it the hgh will make it worse?

hahaha thanks guys. i know a lot of questions.
    Do you already have a problem wih gyno?
    -XL

jing jai

BloodyBM is offline New Member
    Thanks for posting, keep us updated on your progress.
    Thanks will do

paddy155 is offline Member
    Hi Guy's. I would like to know where would be the best place to find article's related to hgh. I am currently 28 year's old at the moment but intend to use hgh when I turn 30,so I have about 18 moths to get myself a fair degree of knowledge so that I know exactly what I need to do when the time is right. I don't want to go into it blind like I did with aas.
    Thank's.

Quote Originally Posted by paddy155 View Post
    Hi Guy's. I would like to know where would be the best place to find article's related to hgh. I am currently 28 year's old at the moment but intend to use hgh when I turn 30,so I have about 18 moths to get myself a fair degree of knowledge so that I know exactly what I need to do when the time is right. I don't want to go into it blind like I did with aas.
    Thank's.
    Read the stickies and ask questions. If things dont make sence then someone here will help you out, dont be afraid to ask, you can use this thread if you dont want to start your own.
    -XL

jing jai

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i have no gyno under one nip at all. and have like a a flat pea size disk on my right side that you cannot see just feel.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm currently taking T3 with my HGH..... trying to rip up a bit. Whats the consensus on T4 and T3......? Which would you guys go with?

i'll post up 2 pics in a min.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Here they are.....

~Haz~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH log for everyone!-myv.jpg   HGH log for everyone!-myv2.jpg  
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread Information