daviebeer is offline Junior Member

Real Lipodissolve Treatments

Hey I just got the first treatment of lipodissolve yesterday.(PHOSPHATYDYLCHOLINE). Here's a couple pix to show the swelling/bruising from next day.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, it's suppose to e effective, thanks for running this thread..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yeah I've seen all kinds of debating about lipodissolve and cardispan so I thought I'd set the record straight with some real photos.

eddy tye is offline Associate Member
    how is this caused?

can we get a quick run down on this subject,so were not in the dark

thanks for any help,

im guessing you're referring to the bruising/swelling.
    Lipodissolve is administered via injection directly into the fatty area. I paid a dr. to do mine, so I'm not sure the exact measurements of how much he injected, but I wanna say around 30cc's all together...
    1. Lidocaine applied to injection site and wrapped with plastic wrap (yup same kind from the grocery store)
    2. wait 45 mins-1 hour so that lidocaine numbs as much as it can. (which is mostly numb, but you'll still feel little stings)
    3. inject into fatty area. I probably got about 30 injections around the front of my a**omen in the fattiest areas. Its done with a little insulin needle so its not too painful.
    4. The injections burn/sting moderately for about 30 minutes or so and still feel a little tingly the rest of the day.
    5. Dr. said not to do anything that will make me sweat for 3 days as you can sweat out the solution.

Short Term Sides: Swelling of area injected and some bruising. Only supposed to last about 3 days.

eddy tye is offline Associate Member
    and this is all done for what reason? fat loss?

yes, it's supposed to increase the beta receptor output in fat cells or something, thus burning fat in a localized area. I've been recommended 3 treatments, so this is only the first.

girlinlove is offline New Member
    How much does it cost? Is it hard to convince a doc to do it for you? What type of doc did yours?

Quote Originally Posted by girlinlove View Post
    How much does it cost? Is it hard to convince a doc to do it for you? What type of doc did yours?
    I think it's normally $400-$500/treatment. I got a discount through a friend that goes to him frequently. I'm paying $175/treatment.
    It's legal so as long as you find some type of cosmetic dr. that will do it, the money will do all the convincing for you.
    I'm not sure what exact TYPE of Dr. he is, but he's got MD on his office... he does lipodissolve, botox, laser hair removal, etc... Not a plastic surgeon, just some indian dr.
    He's houston if u want to look him up PM me.

zodethedragon is offline Junior Member
    nice i just read about this and how there going to get it fda approved

Remind me and I'll post current pix from it. I think there's still some swelling and this is only after the first treatment, so it won't be impressive regardless.

jbmd1111 is offline New Member
    This is an interesting treatment originally popular in South America. It acts locally in destroying adipose cells. There is a lot of theory of how it is supposed to achieve this effect, however, the mechanism is still somewhat uncertain. It certainly appears to be effective for some applications (especially local and spot reductions) but tends to be associated with a pronounced inflammatory reactions (which may in part be one of the mechanisms of destroying adipose cells).

I anxiously await your follow-up pictures!

Thread Information