Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Test E First Cycle Log!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Starting Out

First shot was 8/4/08 with right quad. As you can read in a link above i was walkin like a mummy with this one. Shot it with a 25g, took at least 30 sec to shoot cus oil was so thick, didn't warm oil or anything but did massage real good for about 5min. Pain seems to always kick in with this gear about 5-6 hrs after injection it just hits, is all gear like this or just the long ester test?

Second shot was on 8/7/08 in right delt. Had some discomfort 5-6 hrs after shot but very tolerable. Used a 23g 1 1.5" for this one since thats the biggest i had at the time and only went in 1". Shot much easier with a 23g, again forgot to warm oil first.

Third shot was on 8/11/08 in right glute. Again, not much pain more of a discomfort feeling. No big deal and again shot with a 23g 1 1.5" and again forgot to warm oil first.

Fourth shot was yesterday 8/14/08 in right pec. I was hatin it cus my girl wasn't gonna get off work til way late and wanted her to shot my left glute cus i was working out legs that day. I couldn't reach my left glute myself so i though wtf, ill just shot my right pec. This time took some precautions. I had some injectable b12 so i first loaded up 1ml of that, then held the test e vial at an angle so only the bottom half would get wet under the sink with hottest temp water for about 3 minutes. Then drew up 1ml of my test. It does look kinda like a lava lamp, haha. Poked my pec, shot took about 1 minute, no problem. I think pec shots are more of a mental thing than a physical cus once you get that pin in its not bad at all. Since i shot my pec i ended up working out legs and chest yesterday, a long and grueling day that was. Today my pec has some discomfort but again, no big deal.

Overall, quads was my first inject site (walked with a huge limp first day, second day still had a pretty bad limp, 3rd day died down), shoulders i would say is second to worst cus raising my arm higher than my head kinda hurt, glutes were pretty painless, and id say pecs are so far the least painless and easiest by far. Reason im shooting in so many places is to reduce scar tissue and for my 3rd cycle i want to use test prop ed and this way my muscles wont be such virgins and will give me 8 sites (pecs, glutes, delts, quads) to work with. Seems the pain kicks in right at the 5 hour mark after inject. Pain or discomfort seems to last only a few days so its tolerable. Had to rethink my workout routine around my injections so i would be working out the same muscle as im shooting each week. I think after warming the oil and the b12 for my last shot really helped with the pain and discomfort.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 08-16-2008 at 02:29 AM.

So Far

Now im at the end of week 2 and kinda pissed cus nothings happened yet. I know i know, takes about 4-5 weeks to peak and go crazy, just dont want to wait haha. Still, haven't really noticed an above average increase in libido yet and most say week 2 will give that. I know my gear is good and legit, maybe just not enough patience. I like pinning so far and it doesn't bother me, i actually look forward to it and can't wait for the next one. My weight has increased though, i started at 198lbs and now at 204lbs. Been using the same digital scale at home on the same spot so im sure its accurate. Haven't really noticed a difference in the mirror but the scale says 6lbs in 2 weeks.

My next cycle i wanted to do 1 more bulk of test e at 550mg and deca at 550mg for 12 weeks (10 weeks of deca). Now im thinking of either frontloading with that cyp i have cus i hate waiting for this gear to kick in or go with test prop and npp for 10 weeks (9 weeks npp). Either way, my pct for this one would be hcg , provirion, nolva. What do you guys think bout my extra 2 vials of cyp i have? Dont have anyone to sell it to (and dont ask), im not gonna use it solo for 10 weeks so thats out of the picture, thinking of extending this cycle to 12 weeks and use the cyp for last 2 weeks and still have plenty of it leftover to frontload my next cycle. What do you guys think? Just kinda sketchy on it cus a good member here used it for about 3 weeks and didn't notice anything, not even discomfort in quad with 2ml. On other open boards ive seen the exact product and people sayin its legit and good. Thats why i wouldn't want to run it solo cus it sounds unrealiable and would rather use it the way i suggested, what do you guys think?

Thanks to everyone for checking out my first cycle thread and any and all comments are welcome. Done with the intro, think i covered most of it.

3dbigrigs is offline Junior Member
    Great log bro, yeah those first shots really hurt, haaa, I might have to do pecs next after reading that. I am day 22 of TEST E and have noticed some difference in my balls, labido is actually down a bit, but test should be kickin in for me in a week.

Check out my log if you want
    First Timer / Tbol w/ Test E

. We are also about the same size I am 196 with about the same BF% I would say you are at 11-12%.....TRAIN HARD, also are those pictures cold flexed or pumped?????
    Last edited by 3dbigrigs; 08-16-2008 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dbigrigs View Post
    Great log bro, yeah those first shots really hurt, haaa, I might have to do pecs next after reading that. I am day 22 of TEST E and have noticed some difference in my balls, labido is actually down a bit, but test should be kickin in for me in a week.

Check out my log if you want
    First Timer / Tbol w/ Test E

. We are also about the same size I am 196 with about the same BF% I would say you are at 11-12%.....TRAIN HARD, also are those pictures cold flexed or pumped?????
    Cool, ill check it out. I think cold pump. Ahh, low teens i like those numbers.

Thanks for all the advice one8nine! I was debating on trowing out the mex gear, looks like ima have to get some more test e then if i throw it out. If im only gettin 9ml per vial then thats 8 weeks, no good. Maybe in a few weeks when i get some more money together ill get another test e vial and run it to make this cycle 12 weeks. Lower clomid? U seem to be the only one on these boards to advocate this, i see tons of people go as high as 300mg clomid for first week. 25mg is cool though, i could do that. Oh, forgot to include in first post im 24yrs old and have plenty of l-dex and/or letro on the side to run with cycle and pct if had to. Thanks again!

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Thanks for all the advice one8nine! I was debating on trowing out the mex gear, looks like ima have to get some more test e then if i throw it out. If im only gettin 9ml per vial then thats 8 weeks, no good. Maybe in a few weeks when i get some more money together ill get another test e vial and run it to make this cycle 12 weeks. Lower clomid? U seem to be the only one on these boards to advocate this, i see tons of people go as high as 300mg clomid for first week. 25mg is cool though, i could do that. Oh, forgot to include in first post im 24yrs old and have plenty of l-dex and/or letro on the side to run with cycle and pct if had to. Thanks again!
    check out my pct thread if you care to read the whole thing, youll see why clomid only 25mg

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too-post4111013.html

swiftos posts are the key ones to read

Now im at the end of week 2 and kinda pissed cus nothings happened yet. I know i know, takes about 4-5 weeks to peak and go crazy, just dont want to wait haha. Still, haven't really noticed an above average increase in libido yet and most say week 2 will give that. I know my gear is good and legit, maybe just not enough patience. I like pinning so far and it doesn't bother me, i actually look forward to it and can't wait for the next one. My weight has increased though, i started at 198lbs and now at 204lbs. Been using the same digital scale at home on the same spot so im sure its accurate. Haven't really noticed a difference in the mirror but the scale says 6lbs in 2 weeks.

My next cycle i wanted to do 1 more bulk of test e at 550mg and deca at 550mg for 12 weeks (10 weeks of deca). Now im thinking of either frontloading with that cyp i have cus i hate waiting for this gear to kick in or go with test prop and npp for 10 weeks (9 weeks npp). Either way, my pct for this one would be hcg , provirion, nolva. What do you guys think bout my extra 2 vials of cyp i have? Dont have anyone to sell it to (and dont ask), im not gonna use it solo for 10 weeks so thats out of the picture, thinking of extending this cycle to 12 weeks and use the cyp for last 2 weeks and still have plenty of it leftover to frontload my next cycle. What do you guys think? Just kinda sketchy on it cus a good member here used it for about 3 weeks and didn't notice anything, not even discomfort in quad with 2ml. On other open boards ive seen the exact product and people sayin its legit and good. Thats why i wouldn't want to run it solo cus it sounds unrealiable and would rather use it the way i suggested, what do you guys think?

Thanks to everyone for checking out my first cycle thread and any and all comments are welcome. Done with the intro, think i covered most of it.
    if you are that sketcky about the gear... dont put it in your body!
    npp prop! let it peak in a week instead of 4-6!! you already said you like the shots

First shot was 8/4/08 with right quad. As you can read in a link above i was walkin like a mummy with this one. Shot it with a 25g, took at least 30 sec to shoot cus oil was so thick, didn't warm oil or anything but did massage real good for about 5min. Pain seems to always kick in with this gear about 5-6 hrs after injection it just hits, is all gear like this or just the long ester test?

Second shot was on 8/7/08 in right delt. Had some discomfort 5-6 hrs after shot but very tolerable. Used a 23g 1 1.5" for this one since thats the biggest i had at the time and only went in 1". Shot much easier with a 23g, again forgot to warm oil first.

Third shot was on 8/11/08 in right glute. Again, not much pain more of a discomfort feeling. No big deal and again shot with a 23g 1 1.5" and again forgot to warm oil first.

Fourth shot was yesterday 8/14/08 in right pec. I was hatin it cus my girl wasn't gonna get off work til way late and wanted her to shot my left glute cus i was working out legs that day. I couldn't reach my left glute myself so i though wtf, ill just shot my right pec. This time took some precautions. I had some injectable b12 so i first loaded up 1ml of that, then held the test e vial at an angle so only the bottom half would get wet under the sink with hottest temp water for about 3 minutes. Then drew up 1ml of my test. It does look kinda like a lava lamp, haha. Poked my pec, shot took about 1 minute, no problem. I think pec shots are more of a mental thing than a physical cus once you get that pin in its not bad at all. Since i shot my pec i ended up working out legs and chest yesterday, a long and grueling day that was. Today my pec has some discomfort but again, no big deal.

Overall, quads was my first inject site (walked with a huge limp first day, second day still had a pretty bad limp, 3rd day died down), shoulders i would say is second to worst cus raising my arm higher than my head kinda hurt, glutes were pretty painless, and id say pecs are so far the least painless and easiest by far. Reason im shooting in so many places is to reduce scar tissue and for my 3rd cycle i want to use test prop ed and this way my muscles wont be such virgins and will give me 8 sites (pecs, glutes, delts, quads) to work with. Seems the pain kicks in right at the 5 hour mark after inject. Pain or discomfort seems to last only a few days so its tolerable. Had to rethink my workout routine around my injections so i would be working out the same muscle as im shooting each week. I think after warming the oil and the b12 for my last shot really helped with the pain and discomfort.
    you should be taking 30+ seconds to inject
    thickness of gear depends on solvents oil. ive done test e through 27g before, easy.

Thread Information