Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Test E First Cycle Log!!!

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Smile Test E First Cycle Log!!!

Alright, was debating on doing a log but here goes. Had some troubles in the beginning as you can see here with my gear bein kinda thick, Drawing Issues, First Cycle, First Shot, Ya!!! and here First Shot, Possible Infection or Over Reacting? See Pic. Before that i got some mexican ugl gear that you can see here 1st Cycle Gear Check Please! Test Cyp! that was way over priced and found out from a member here that used the same lot# and all that it was no good and either wayyy underdosed to nothing but oil. So then i found a really reliable source that knows the ugl chemists personally and got some ugl test e, thats the thick stuff im using now. Now im using all terumo gear (pins, syringes) at 20g pin to draw and 23g 1" for quads, pecs, delts and 23g 1 1.5" for glutes. Since i got these pins theres been no problem drawing or shooting.

Starting stats: 5 10", 198lbs, U tell me bf% from pics below, did a handful of prohormone cycles that have greatly helped me to achieve this size since when i started bbing i was only round 130lbs 6 years ago. Of course it mostly comes down to diet but the prohormones did help. Been training for about 6-7 yrs and bbing for the last 4 yrs and getting my diet right for about 8 months now. Diet wasn't bad before but have my all my meals cooked now and all setup for 5-6 a day with pro/carbs/little fat.

Not the best poser, lighting, or camera but you guys get the idea. Let me know what you think my bf% is cus i can't find a reliable scale anywhere and i dont like what the calipers say, haha.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Test E First Cycle Log!!!-front.jpg   Test E First Cycle Log!!!-back.jpg   Test E First Cycle Log!!!-front2.jpg  
    Last edited by wukillabee; 08-16-2008 at 02:25 AM.

Cycle

My cycle will consist of 500mg a week shot 250mg monday morning and 250mg thursday evening for a total of 10 weeks. I hope its 10 weeks cus i just got 2 10ml vials and as long as they're dosed right i should be good. My pct will start on week 12 of nolva/clomid/l-dex at week 1: 20/100/1mg and weeks 2-4 20/50/1mg. Trying to go for a clean bulk since im eating 5-6 meals a day but mostly consist of clean carbs like tons of veggies, sweet potatoe, brown rice. Protein i have tons of wild salmon, skinless boneless chicken, tuna. Fast digesting carbs i have before and after i workout with high protein food and only a couple shakes a day before and after gym and sometimes a sustained release protein shake before bed.
    Exo300 likes this.

Question Couple Questions

A few questions now.
    1. What do you guys think my bf% is?
    2. Since i have 2 vials of the mex test cyp (see link in post 1) and 2 vials of my current test e, if my test e is short then could i make up with the cyp? Or, if i wanted to extend my cycle to 12 weeks instead of 10 could i do the last 2 weeks with the test cyp? I know most will say save it and use it for its own cycle but im getting mixed reviews on this gear some sayin its no good and some sayin it is good, thats why i dont want to run it solo and would rather us it as stated above or use it to frontload my next cycle. Thanks!

Starting Out

First shot was 8/4/08 with right quad. As you can read in a link above i was walkin like a mummy with this one. Shot it with a 25g, took at least 30 sec to shoot cus oil was so thick, didn't warm oil or anything but did massage real good for about 5min. Pain seems to always kick in with this gear about 5-6 hrs after injection it just hits, is all gear like this or just the long ester test?

Second shot was on 8/7/08 in right delt. Had some discomfort 5-6 hrs after shot but very tolerable. Used a 23g 1 1.5" for this one since thats the biggest i had at the time and only went in 1". Shot much easier with a 23g, again forgot to warm oil first.

Third shot was on 8/11/08 in right glute. Again, not much pain more of a discomfort feeling. No big deal and again shot with a 23g 1 1.5" and again forgot to warm oil first.

Fourth shot was yesterday 8/14/08 in right pec. I was hatin it cus my girl wasn't gonna get off work til way late and wanted her to shot my left glute cus i was working out legs that day. I couldn't reach my left glute myself so i though wtf, ill just shot my right pec. This time took some precautions. I had some injectable b12 so i first loaded up 1ml of that, then held the test e vial at an angle so only the bottom half would get wet under the sink with hottest temp water for about 3 minutes. Then drew up 1ml of my test. It does look kinda like a lava lamp, haha. Poked my pec, shot took about 1 minute, no problem. I think pec shots are more of a mental thing than a physical cus once you get that pin in its not bad at all. Since i shot my pec i ended up working out legs and chest yesterday, a long and grueling day that was. Today my pec has some discomfort but again, no big deal.

Overall, quads was my first inject site (walked with a huge limp first day, second day still had a pretty bad limp, 3rd day died down), shoulders i would say is second to worst cus raising my arm higher than my head kinda hurt, glutes were pretty painless, and id say pecs are so far the least painless and easiest by far. Reason im shooting in so many places is to reduce scar tissue and for my 3rd cycle i want to use test prop ed and this way my muscles wont be such virgins and will give me 8 sites (pecs, glutes, delts, quads) to work with. Seems the pain kicks in right at the 5 hour mark after inject. Pain or discomfort seems to last only a few days so its tolerable. Had to rethink my workout routine around my injections so i would be working out the same muscle as im shooting each week. I think after warming the oil and the b12 for my last shot really helped with the pain and discomfort.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 08-16-2008 at 02:29 AM.

So Far

Now im at the end of week 2 and kinda pissed cus nothings happened yet. I know i know, takes about 4-5 weeks to peak and go crazy, just dont want to wait haha. Still, haven't really noticed an above average increase in libido yet and most say week 2 will give that. I know my gear is good and legit, maybe just not enough patience. I like pinning so far and it doesn't bother me, i actually look forward to it and can't wait for the next one. My weight has increased though, i started at 198lbs and now at 204lbs. Been using the same digital scale at home on the same spot so im sure its accurate. Haven't really noticed a difference in the mirror but the scale says 6lbs in 2 weeks.

My next cycle i wanted to do 1 more bulk of test e at 550mg and deca at 550mg for 12 weeks (10 weeks of deca). Now im thinking of either frontloading with that cyp i have cus i hate waiting for this gear to kick in or go with test prop and npp for 10 weeks (9 weeks npp). Either way, my pct for this one would be hcg , provirion, nolva. What do you guys think bout my extra 2 vials of cyp i have? Dont have anyone to sell it to (and dont ask), im not gonna use it solo for 10 weeks so thats out of the picture, thinking of extending this cycle to 12 weeks and use the cyp for last 2 weeks and still have plenty of it leftover to frontload my next cycle. What do you guys think? Just kinda sketchy on it cus a good member here used it for about 3 weeks and didn't notice anything, not even discomfort in quad with 2ml. On other open boards ive seen the exact product and people sayin its legit and good. Thats why i wouldn't want to run it solo cus it sounds unrealiable and would rather use it the way i suggested, what do you guys think?

Thanks to everyone for checking out my first cycle thread and any and all comments are welcome. Done with the intro, think i covered most of it.

3dbigrigs is offline Junior Member
    Great log bro, yeah those first shots really hurt, haaa, I might have to do pecs next after reading that. I am day 22 of TEST E and have noticed some difference in my balls, labido is actually down a bit, but test should be kickin in for me in a week.

Check out my log if you want
    First Timer / Tbol w/ Test E

. We are also about the same size I am 196 with about the same BF% I would say you are at 11-12%.....TRAIN HARD, also are those pictures cold flexed or pumped?????
    Last edited by 3dbigrigs; 08-16-2008 at 07:06 AM.

one8nine is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Alright, was debating on doing a log but here goes. Had some troubles in the beginning as you can see here with my gear bein kinda thick, Drawing Issues, First Cycle, First Shot, Ya!!! and here First Shot, Possible Infection or Over Reacting? See Pic. Before that i got some mexican ugl gear that you can see here 1st Cycle Gear Check Please! Test Cyp! that was way over priced and found out from a member here that used the same lot# and all that it was no good and either wayyy underdosed to nothing but oil. So then i found a really reliable source that knows the ugl chemists personally and got some ugl test e, thats the thick stuff im using now. Now im using all terumo gear (pins, syringes) at 20g pin to draw and 23g 1" for quads, pecs, delts and 23g 1 1.5" for glutes. Since i got these pins theres been no problem drawing or shooting.

Starting stats: 5 10", 198lbs, U tell me bf% from pics below, did a handful of prohormone cycles that have greatly helped me to achieve this size since when i started bbing i was only round 130lbs 6 years ago. Of course it mostly comes down to diet but the prohormones did help. Been training for about 6-7 yrs and bbing for the last 4 yrs and getting my diet right for about 8 months now. Diet wasn't bad before but have my all my meals cooked now and all setup for 5-6 a day with pro/carbs/little fat.

Not the best poser, lighting, or camera but you guys get the idea. Let me know what you think my bf% is cus i can't find a reliable scale anywhere and i dont like what the calipers say, haha.
    you cant be over 15% i dont think, as low as 11%
    but im a bad visual judge id have to squeeze you and poke you (no homo) ha ha ha

My cycle will consist of 500mg a week shot 250mg monday morning and 250mg thursday evening for a total of 10 weeks. I hope its 10 weeks cus i just got 2 10ml vials and as long as they're dosed right i should be good. My pct will start on week 12 of nolva/clomid/l-dex at week 1: 20/100/1mg and weeks 2-4 20/50/1mg. Trying to go for a clean bulk since im eating 5-6 meals a day but mostly consist of clean carbs like tons of veggies, sweet potatoe, brown rice. Protein i have tons of wild salmon, skinless boneless chicken, tuna. Fast digesting carbs i have before and after i workout with high protein food and only a couple shakes a day before and after gym and sometimes a sustained release protein shake before bed.
    wwaayy to much clomid man! never more than 25mg ed!
    -because you lose some oil in the syringe chamber you only get like 9ml out of a 10ml vial, unless you're a pro
    diet looks good!

A few questions now.
    1. What do you guys think my bf% is?
    2. Since i have 2 vials of the mex test cyp (see link in post 1) and 2 vials of my current test e, if my test e is short then could i make up with the cyp? Or, if i wanted to extend my cycle to 12 weeks instead of 10 could i do the last 2 weeks with the test cyp? I know most will say save it and use it for its own cycle but im getting mixed reviews on this gear some sayin its no good and some sayin it is good, thats why i dont want to run it solo and would rather us it as stated above or use it to frontload my next cycle. Thanks!
    ASSUMING theyre dosed correctly its fine

First shot was 8/4/08 with right quad. As you can read in a link above i was walkin like a mummy with this one. Shot it with a 25g, took at least 30 sec to shoot cus oil was so thick, didn't warm oil or anything but did massage real good for about 5min. Pain seems to always kick in with this gear about 5-6 hrs after injection it just hits, is all gear like this or just the long ester test?

Second shot was on 8/7/08 in right delt. Had some discomfort 5-6 hrs after shot but very tolerable. Used a 23g 1 1.5" for this one since thats the biggest i had at the time and only went in 1". Shot much easier with a 23g, again forgot to warm oil first.

Third shot was on 8/11/08 in right glute. Again, not much pain more of a discomfort feeling. No big deal and again shot with a 23g 1 1.5" and again forgot to warm oil first.

Fourth shot was yesterday 8/14/08 in right pec. I was hatin it cus my girl wasn't gonna get off work til way late and wanted her to shot my left glute cus i was working out legs that day. I couldn't reach my left glute myself so i though wtf, ill just shot my right pec. This time took some precautions. I had some injectable b12 so i first loaded up 1ml of that, then held the test e vial at an angle so only the bottom half would get wet under the sink with hottest temp water for about 3 minutes. Then drew up 1ml of my test. It does look kinda like a lava lamp, haha. Poked my pec, shot took about 1 minute, no problem. I think pec shots are more of a mental thing than a physical cus once you get that pin in its not bad at all. Since i shot my pec i ended up working out legs and chest yesterday, a long and grueling day that was. Today my pec has some discomfort but again, no big deal.

Overall, quads was my first inject site (walked with a huge limp first day, second day still had a pretty bad limp, 3rd day died down), shoulders i would say is second to worst cus raising my arm higher than my head kinda hurt, glutes were pretty painless, and id say pecs are so far the least painless and easiest by far. Reason im shooting in so many places is to reduce scar tissue and for my 3rd cycle i want to use test prop ed and this way my muscles wont be such virgins and will give me 8 sites (pecs, glutes, delts, quads) to work with. Seems the pain kicks in right at the 5 hour mark after inject. Pain or discomfort seems to last only a few days so its tolerable. Had to rethink my workout routine around my injections so i would be working out the same muscle as im shooting each week. I think after warming the oil and the b12 for my last shot really helped with the pain and discomfort.
    you should be taking 30+ seconds to inject
    thickness of gear depends on solvents oil. ive done test e through 27g before, easy.

Now im at the end of week 2 and kinda pissed cus nothings happened yet. I know i know, takes about 4-5 weeks to peak and go crazy, just dont want to wait haha. Still, haven't really noticed an above average increase in libido yet and most say week 2 will give that. I know my gear is good and legit, maybe just not enough patience. I like pinning so far and it doesn't bother me, i actually look forward to it and can't wait for the next one. My weight has increased though, i started at 198lbs and now at 204lbs. Been using the same digital scale at home on the same spot so im sure its accurate. Haven't really noticed a difference in the mirror but the scale says 6lbs in 2 weeks.

My next cycle i wanted to do 1 more bulk of test e at 550mg and deca at 550mg for 12 weeks (10 weeks of deca). Now im thinking of either frontloading with that cyp i have cus i hate waiting for this gear to kick in or go with test prop and npp for 10 weeks (9 weeks npp). Either way, my pct for this one would be hcg , provirion, nolva. What do you guys think bout my extra 2 vials of cyp i have? Dont have anyone to sell it to (and dont ask), im not gonna use it solo for 10 weeks so thats out of the picture, thinking of extending this cycle to 12 weeks and use the cyp for last 2 weeks and still have plenty of it leftover to frontload my next cycle. What do you guys think? Just kinda sketchy on it cus a good member here used it for about 3 weeks and didn't notice anything, not even discomfort in quad with 2ml. On other open boards ive seen the exact product and people sayin its legit and good. Thats why i wouldn't want to run it solo cus it sounds unrealiable and would rather use it the way i suggested, what do you guys think?

Thanks to everyone for checking out my first cycle thread and any and all comments are welcome. Done with the intro, think i covered most of it.
    if you are that sketcky about the gear... dont put it in your body!
    npp prop! let it peak in a week instead of 4-6!! you already said you like the shots

Quote Originally Posted by 3dbigrigs View Post
    Great log bro, yeah those first shots really hurt, haaa, I might have to do pecs next after reading that. I am day 22 of TEST E and have noticed some difference in my balls, labido is actually down a bit, but test should be kickin in for me in a week.

Check out my log if you want
    First Timer / Tbol w/ Test E

. We are also about the same size I am 196 with about the same BF% I would say you are at 11-12%.....TRAIN HARD, also are those pictures cold flexed or pumped?????
    Cool, ill check it out. I think cold pump. Ahh, low teens i like those numbers.

Thanks for all the advice one8nine! I was debating on trowing out the mex gear, looks like ima have to get some more test e then if i throw it out. If im only gettin 9ml per vial then thats 8 weeks, no good. Maybe in a few weeks when i get some more money together ill get another test e vial and run it to make this cycle 12 weeks. Lower clomid? U seem to be the only one on these boards to advocate this, i see tons of people go as high as 300mg clomid for first week. 25mg is cool though, i could do that. Oh, forgot to include in first post im 24yrs old and have plenty of l-dex and/or letro on the side to run with cycle and pct if had to. Thanks again!

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    What up bro, Just checking your log. Really good pre-cycle pics!. Good luck of course, I'm tuned in fo sho!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    What up bro, Just checking your log. Really good pre-cycle pics!. Good luck of course, I'm tuned in fo sho!!!
    Cool, thanks bro! Hopefully everything works out, jut cant wait for this test to kick in.

Halodrol-50 4 weeks

Im thinking im gonna add some original gaspari halodrol-50 to the last 4 weeks of this cycle to help harden me up. If u guys havent heard of it, google it. Its good stuff with gains similar to oral winny. If i do a 12 week cycle then ill add the halo in week 10-14 then start pct. Gonna run this stuff at 75mg ed for 4 weeks. Looks like ima have to get another test e vial anyways since what i have might only last 8-9 weeks. Original halo-50 is only 50mg per tab but i also have original promagnon tabs at 25mg each, clone to the original gaspari halodrol-50 so same thing.

Thanks for all the advice one8nine! I was debating on trowing out the mex gear, looks like ima have to get some more test e then if i throw it out. If im only gettin 9ml per vial then thats 8 weeks, no good. Maybe in a few weeks when i get some more money together ill get another test e vial and run it to make this cycle 12 weeks. Lower clomid? U seem to be the only one on these boards to advocate this, i see tons of people go as high as 300mg clomid for first week. 25mg is cool though, i could do that. Oh, forgot to include in first post im 24yrs old and have plenty of l-dex and/or letro on the side to run with cycle and pct if had to. Thanks again!
    check out my pct thread if you care to read the whole thing, youll see why clomid only 25mg

my pct
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/354573-one8nines-opinion-pct-links-side-effect-control-too.html#post4111013

swiftos posts are the key ones to read

stpete is offline Banned
    Impressive. 1st cycle and already pinning the pecs. Good job.
    I'll be checking this out. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Impressive. 1st cycle and already pinning the pecs. Good job.
    I'll be checking this out. Good luck.
    Haha, thats what everyone tells me. FOr me, the thought of pinning bis and tris is more scary since theyre such a small muscle and calves are out of the picture. Might give lats a try in the future but traps also seems kinda crazy. Pecs is more of amental thing cus once that pins in, all down hill from there. Just tryin to pop most of my pinning muscles cherries with this cycle so they'll be pinning whores for my next or third cycle wth prop ed, haha. Surprised too that my pec shot was the least painful out of quads, delts, and glutes. Today is the third day after pinning and cant feel any discomfort while all other sites took at least 3 days to be back to normal again. I think my gear was just made with low quality oil making it so thick and a little painful for test e. Scared to try quads again after the first round with em but ima try to warm up the oil real good first so that should help. Might do left pec on monday and workout chest that day and maybe shoot thursday in the left quad and do legs that day.

Still not really feeling anything but still early i guess. My muscles feel slightly harder/fuller, maybe it was just the full moon lastnight idk? Haha. Well tomorrow starts my 3rd week with my 5th shot. My shoot left pec or shoulder or glute. My workout schedule has been all over the place but no im ready to do a mon-fri workout routine of 5 days on straight and take sat and sun off. I usually like working out chest first in the week so if i do then ill probably shoot pec tomorrow. Gonna be kinda slow here at work tonite so i got all night to put a 5 day workout routine together that goes with my injection days too. Maybe:

Monday: Chest/Abs/Cardio
    Tuesday: Back/Calves/Cardio
    Wednesday: Shoulders/Abs
    Thursday: Legs/Cardio
    Friday: Arms/Abs/Cardio
    Saturday: Off
    Sunday: Off

Hows that sound? I usually only do 15-25 minutes of cardio at the end of my workouts. Doin a lot of cardio to try to burn some fat and gain as much muscle as possible with my diet/routine/gear of course. My goal isnt to gain 20+lbs like most people expecting that on their first cycle or bulk cycle. I just want to gain a solid 10-15 pounds while losing 1-3% bf at the same time. Thats why the cardio 4-5 days a week. Im already at 204lbs and my ultimate goal is around 210lbs with 6-7% bf for summer and around 8-10% bf year around. Not tryin to get ronnie coleman status but more towards the frank zane look.

Week 3

Today was the start of week 3 and my 5th injection. SInce im doing the above workout routine, i shot my left pec this morning before the gym. Warmed oil under hot tap water for 3 minutes, swabbed vile, swabbed site, drew up 1ml (250mg), poked site, aspirated, shot slowly taking round 30-40 seconds to shoot, pulled out and swabbed and rubbed the area for a good 3-5 minutes, put a small band aid on and went about my day. DId chest/abs/cardio today and had a great workout. My lifts were about the same but had more energy and could do a few more reps. Not a big change in weights but a slight increase. HAd a great pump in my front delts and pecs. Its about 5.5 hrs later now from injection and feel a little sore at inject site. No big deal and this slight discomfort is much easier than quad and delt for me. Still keeping it strong, my diet in check, just waitin for this stuff to kick! Im getting some more test e soon from a different ugl thats dosed at 275mg/ml. Ima finish this one vial and the rest of my cycle will be the new stuff at 550mg a week and will make this a full 12 week cycle and gonna end weeks 12-14 with original gaspari halodrol-50 with promagnon to make it 75mg ed then start pct in week 14. Cant wait! Next time im leaning towards short ester cycle to not have to wait so long for the kick. Sucks im gonna have to shoot ed but im sure it'll be well worth it. Thinkin of doin another clean bulk with prop/npp for 8-10 weeks, well see how the ed injects go to determine the final length.

It all looks good bro. Now that you are starting week 3 are you thinking of keeping a workout record on here so we can see your workout progress, cause that would be cool. Only like a week or so till the madness!!!! I'm excited to watch.

It all looks good bro. Now that you are starting week 3 are you thinking of keeping a workout record on here so we can see your workout progress, cause that would be cool. Only like a week or so till the madness!!!! I'm excited to watch.
    Hey bro, just tryin to get big and ripped like u haha! Ur lookin pretty ill son from ur cycle and more to come. Still surprised by ur progress without any aas. Anyways, yeah i might. Im not the guy in the gym walkin around with my notebook and pen but i have a great memory of what i did andl lifted for the day. I was thinkin of startin this when the test starts kickin in. Ill give u an example of today though since u asked. I dont add my weights up though with barbell, just count plates lol.
    CHest Today:
    Supersetted incline dumbell flys with flat to get a nice preexhaust pump in my pecs before starting my workout. Did incline dumbell fly with 30's for 12 easy reps then straight to flat with 30's for another easy 12reps. Then rested about a minute then did 40's incline fly for an easy 10 reps and flat for the same.
    Incline Barbel Bench=1 plate each side=15 warmup reps
    " " "=1 plate and 25 each side for 10 easy reps
    """= 2 plates each side for 2 sets of 6 reps and last set did a drop set with 1 plate each side for another 6 reps.
    FLat Barbel Bench, this was funny cus i used this thick bar and was wondering why it seemed so thick. On my last set a bro told me it weighed 10 pounds more than the standard barbell, haha.
    Flat Bench=1 plate each side for 15 warmup reps
    " "=1 plate and 25lbs each side for 10 reps
    " "=2 plates each side and a 10 each side for 6 reps, then found out bout the bar lol.
    " "=2 plates each side for 6 reps and again did a drop set with just 1 plate each side for another 8 reps.
    Dips with body weight=15 reps, waited 40 seconds, 12 reps, waited 20 seconds then 8 reps.
    Then did 1 set of 21's with cable flys, 7 reps inner only, 7 reps outer only, 7 reps the whole fly movement. This ones a new one for me and a killer for ur last set in chest to get a crazy lasting pump and feeling u guys gotta try it!
    Then did about 5 sets total for abs with round 10-15 reps each set in 3 different styles.
    Then ended with 25 minutes of treadmill with my heart rate in the prime fat burning range for me.
    These numbers are nothing new to me but i did notice i had more energy for em and did some more reps then normal and rested on 60 seconds between every set. SOrry for my workout plan to be in sentences but i usually do this via my att tilt phone and my web browser i use doesnt let me do it in single lines like how most post em.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Great log I'll be following it so keep it up! A thought I just had. Maybe its just me but I dont like pinning the muscle Im working that day. For example today you pinned chest then worked your chest out. If it works for you then have at it, it just makes me more sore in the inj site.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Great log I'll be following it so keep it up! A thought I just had. Maybe its just me but I dont like pinning the muscle Im working that day. For example today you pinned chest then worked your chest out. If it works for you then have at it, it just makes me more sore in the inj site.
    Thanks bro, hope to get a lot of bros here to comment. I love pinning my working muscle, helps work the area and disperse the oil more i would think. The gear i have unfortunately hurts my site starting 5hrs after shot, peaks in 8hrs, feels 60% next day and round 80-90% the third day. Say i pinned pec today and worked out back/bis today then did chest and tris tomorrow, my pec would already be in pain only feeling 60% normal causing me to lift lighter and not have a great workout. This is just an example and in an even more extreme case would be legs. COuldnt imagine pinning quads and working out legs the next day or even the day after! I chose this workout routine so that mondays injects i can rotate both pecs and both delts since im working chest that day and not shoulders til 3rd day. I also chose legs on thursday so i can rotate both quads and glutes for inject sites every week. Using so many sites to unvirginize them for my next cycle which will be ed injects, prop/npp. Just makes the muscle worked feel sore as it should from the workout, no big deal for me. Just make sure to pin the site an hour before workout, when the site pain kicks in after 5hrs i couldnt imagine working out the same muscle. The schedule works for me and my personal schedule as well as pinning so its all good. Cant wait to get my new test e so i can go back to 25g pins!

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I say go for it then bro. I'll be watching your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    I say go for it then bro. I'll be watching your progress.
    Cool, the more the better!

Week 3 Day 2

Still nothing yet, no sides, libido increase, size, or even water retention. MAybe im getting ahead of myself and still got a week or 2 but thought id get something by now, oh well. Did back/calves/cardio today and had a great workout. Same strength as before but have been increasing the intensity with 60 second or less rest between sets with the same strength as taking 120 seconds between sets. Have pretty good energy in the gym but still nothing yet from the test. TO make things worse i weighed myself as soon as i woke up to see 200.8 lbs. I started 3 weeks ago at 198lbs, a week ago was 204lbs some how, today is 200.8lbs. Been noticing my muscles seem a little harder and solid, maybe lost some fat since ive been slightly upping my cardio? Just cant wait for this test to kick in! GOt some new test e today so when i finish this 10ml vial soon ima start the new stuff at 550mg a week for the rest of this cycle ending at 12 weeks total.

GT2
    GT2 is offline Senior Member
    Is it just me, or has no-one commented on the possible gyno this guy has? (Refer to pics he posted)

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Is it just me, or has no-one commented on the possible gyno this guy has? (Refer to pics he posted)
    I know huh? j/k. DOnt kno bro, had puffy nips since i was a kid and as far back as i can remember actually, my dad has it and so did his dad. Of course when its cold or if stimulated some how my nips harden and looks normal as they should 24/7 but they dont. No fatty tissue behind them, no lumps, maybe progesterone type gyno? Sucks but not much i think i can do about it except c.bino's gyno reversal which i might try at the end of this cycle or pay thousands for surgery. Ive done ph cycles before and never had issues like itchy nips, lump forming, or any gyno symptoms from any strong prohormone cycles like superdrol, phera-plex, m1t, ext. Mayb since iv had this since i can remember that i cant get gyno, idk? Week 3 and day 2 and no sides and no irratation from nips at all. GOt l-dex on hand as well as letro if any arise though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish&Andy View Post
    Why would you not address him personally in his own thread??

Wu, if you say there is no lump, no itchy nipples or any other gyno issues it may be that its just the way your body is. I read somewhere a while ago that said sometimes the way the muscle pushes up against the nipples (something like that) it can give the look of gyno when in fact it is not hormone related which means that only surgery can solve it. Just make sure you take the proper precautions which with the l-dex you have. I wouldn't worry about it at all. It looks fine to me and you look more than ready to run a cycle. Keep it up brother! I'm excited to see your results!
    Last edited by Reed; 08-19-2008 at 11:54 PM.

Why would you not address him personally in his own thread??

Wu, if you say there is no lump, no itchy nipples or any other gyno issues it may be that its just the way your body is. I read somewhere a while ago that said sometimes the way the muscle pushes up against the nipples (something like that) it can give the look of gyno when in fact it is not hormone related which means that only surgery can solve it. Just make sure you take the proper precautions which with the l-dex you have. I wouldn't worry about it at all. It looks fine to me and you look more than ready to run a cycle. Keep it up brother! I'm excited to see your results!
    Thanks bro. I dont think its hormone related cus ive had it since i was like 6yrs old before puberty and way before working out or taking anything. Just looks worst now cus i have some decent size pec muscles that probably push em out further. GOnna try c.bino's gyno reversal method after this ccycle for 4-6 weeks just to see if it does anything, if not then ima have to save my pennies for surgery haha. Wish i was gettin resuts like u from ur cycle bro! GOnna update now bout today but still not gaining anything but still early some will say, oh well.

Week 3 Day 3

Well noticing a slight increase in libido now so i guess this stuff is slowly working. EIther my recepters suck or my gear sucks (or i just dont have patience haha). HAd a solid shoulder and ab workout today but nothing above average. Got about 3-4ml left in this vial then ima switch to my new test e from another ugl i just got. This new stuff is dosed at 275mg/ml in a 20ml vial so ill have plenty for 12 weeks. I see theres a few other new threads with people runnin test e so ima check em out and see how theyre reacting to it 3 weeks in. I dont even care about the pain of short ester inject at this point if ima see much faster results and kick, gonna do a nice next cycle of prop/npp for 8-9 weeks. Long esters r good for people starting off to get the feel for injects and aas but waitin 5 weeks and 10 shots later for a kick, not for me. Rather do 10 shots 10 days in a row and be peaking by then and keeping that peak til i finish.

3dbigrigs is offline Junior Member
    I am at 3 weeks and 5 days and I can say I started to feel it yesterday and today I am pretty sure the dark side of the force is starting to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dbigrigs View Post
    I am at 3 weeks and 5 days and I can say I started to feel it yesterday and today I am pretty sure the dark side of the force is starting to take over.
    Lucky bastard! J/k, lol. Im sure it will kick in soon for me too. Gonna start some new test e at 275mg/ml in a few weeks so that might help some too. Its also cut with top grade oil so i can shoot with my 25g pins.

Smile Week 3 Day 4

Injected left quad today 30 minutes before gym. Put some water in a coffee mug then put it in the microwave for a minute, took out and put vial in there for 3 minutes to warm up oil, then shot. Had a solid leg workout today, no jump in weights yet. Noticing now though some water retention kicking in cus im looking less vascular then before and a little fuller all around. Not in a bad way and only a little. Also slight increase in libido too. Pain is kicking in now pretty good in my quad. I know most people say quads are so painless but for me theyre the worst pain. Always kicks in like 5-6 hrs after inject and kills the whole day and next day. Oh well, hopefully the new gear ima start in a few weeks doesn't kill my quads like this. Weighed myself today and hour after the gym at 205lbs. Might be off cus it was an hour after i worked out but maybe not cus i know i have a few pounds of water weight now. Started at 198lbs.

oldchild is offline New Member
    If the calipers say, that your body fat percentage is 15 % or more you should maybe trust them. You have between 15 % and 22 %. Exactly I can`t say, because the quality of your pictures is not good enough. Don`t trust anybody who says that you have less.

Week 3 Day 6

Not much yet to report back. Yesterday i had a great arm workout. Had the biggest pump ive ever had doin arms and was a little stronger in all my lifts and had plenty of energy to do em. I superset bis/tris on arm day, works great! Then i did some forearms after arms, couldnt get close to scratch the back of my neck, haha. Noticing some water retention kicking in on my arms, chest, slightly legs. Increase in hunger and libido as well. No real strength gains or really feeling "On" just yet but feel really good everyday. Been doin cardio 4-5 days a week so i think thats helping to keep my bloat/water retention down a bit. Weight is now consistant at 204.8 for the last days and im sure its just the water retention kicking in. Started off at 198lbs. Off again tomorrow and back to the gym monday morning after my shot! Plan on shooting left delt monday before my chest routine.

oldchild is offline New Member
    Good gains so far. I hope you keep growing.

Quote Originally Posted by oldchild View Post
    Good gains so far. I hope you keep growing.
    Thanks bro. Not seein much in gains just yet, more water retention than anything. My muscles feel hard all day which is good but im sure their just full of water makin them hard. Cant wait for my inject tomorrow morning! If i would have known i could pin myself with no worries then i would have used prop for my first cycle shot ed. Sucks having to wait so long for it to kick then another 2 weeks before starting pct. Oh well, good cycle for me to learn on i guess. Cant wait to hit the weights either tomorrow. Its like i have this drive that just makes me want to lift ed, haha. Its hard takin 2 days off, haha. Wake up tomorrow, pin left shoulder, pre-workout meal & shake, then hit some hard chest/abs/cardio!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread Information