Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Test E First Cycle Log!!!

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Week 4 Day 1

Shot left felt this morning, kinda bad. First time injcting delt by myself so had some trouble at first aspirating with 1 hand causing me to move the needle around a bit while it was an inch deep into my delt. GOt the job done but started to feel some discomfort 10 minutes later. Stuck it out, had a great workout, feel good now but can feel the pain to start kickin in. Lifted slightly more on flat bench, was happy with that. Still not noticing anything remarkable yet from this test, not impressed yet. Guess i still have another week for it to fully kick in. SO far only seein some water retention, slight increase in libido, thats about it.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Hows the diet bud?? And I can't wait to hear about some GAINS!!!!! You should keep a log like I do just so you can refer back a month or so later and see whats up!! Just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Hows the diet bud?? And I can't wait to hear about some GAINS!!!!! You should keep a log like I do just so you can refer back a month or so later and see whats up!! Just a suggestion
    Diet still good, been hungry as hell though! I eat every 3 hrs and usually by the 3hr mark im just a little hungry but always eat the full portion, sometimes i have to force myself. Now that ive been on cycle ive upped my protein in all my meals and slightly upped my carbs too and i still feel hungry as hell after about 2-2.5hrs after eating! This really helps me to eat more for more gains, just stayin focused and makin sure its quality food, no crap food for me. Not much in gains yet, up about 6-7lbs but im sure thats just water weight. Still waitin for the strength gans to kick in. Not impressed yet with test e but its still early i guess.

stpete is offline Banned
    The waiting game sucks, i know. You're almost there and that libido should be going through the roof anytime now. Keep on workin bro.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    The waiting game sucks, i know. You're almost there and that libido should be going through the roof anytime now. Keep on workin bro.
    Yeah, everything seems kinda off and on. Like 2-3 weeks in my libido was pretty crazy for like 5 days straight then a few nights ago is was almost a challlenge to keep it up for sex. On this last saturday my muscles all over felt so strong like i could move a house but now back to the gym today and only strength increase by maybe 10-15 pounds on my lifts. Been kinda rocky for some reason, hopefully it all steadys out soon and my strength starts peaking! Cant wait to get that real "On" feeling ya know?

Maybe on week 5 day 1 ill take some pics and u guys ca compare to my before pics. Ive noticed im a little fuller all around but i know this early on its just water.

Fu*k, my left felt is startin to kill now! Im sure its from me movin th needle around like a dumbass tryin to aspirate with one hand. Just hope i can lift my arm over my head tomorrow so i can still work out back. I know last time i shot my right delt i couldnt lift my arm past my chin worth sh*t. Switching gear soon to another test e ugl that shouldnt be so damn painful. I heat my gear in hot water for 3-4 minutes and rub site for a good 5 minutes but always get pain still. Fu*kin sucks when it starts effecting ur workouts!

Yeah I feel you on the effecting your workout part thats why I stopped using prop after 7 days plus I was pinning to much at one time and I didn't have enough needles to go to ED so I quit. I remember though within 4 days my eyes began to dilate and I felt full. Probably due to the dbol I was taking as well. Keep at it

Yeah I feel you on the effecting your workout part thats why I stopped using prop after 7 days plus I was pinning to much at one time and I didn't have enough needles to go to ED so I quit. I remember though within 4 days my eyes began to dilate and I felt full. Probably due to the dbol I was taking as well. Keep at it
    I thought u where all natty? I knew u where a liar with the kind of weight u push! HAha, j/k.

Na, never claimed to be. I wrote up my 5 prohormones cycles before. Don't you remember when I tried to go to the dark side, probably not since the cycle only lasted a whole week!!! I *****ed out cause of the inability to perform exercises. Prop and dbol was going to be my first cycle.
    Last edited by Reed; 08-25-2008 at 08:20 PM.

Wink

Na, never claimed to be. I wrote up my 5 prohormones cycles before. Don't you remember when I tried to go to the dark side, probably not since the cycle only lasted a whole week!!! I *****ed out cause of the inability to perform exercises. Prop and dbol was going to be my first cycle.
    I know bro, just fu*kin wit ya. Get all defense and sh*t, just jokin. We all know you juice bro, haha. Looks like ur doin good over on ur log, u move some crazy weight bro! I want to grow up to be just like you, j/k. Lol!

stpete is offline Banned
    Don't over-think it man. More importantly is your diet and proper rest(as best you can). When it starts to kick in, you'll know it. Take advantage of it then.

Don't over-think it man. More importantly is your diet and proper rest(as best you can). When it starts to kick in, you'll know it. Take advantage of it then.
    I know, im just over thinking it. Just ive done ph cycles in the past and know what its like to feel "On" and im not gettin that yet. Im sure its all gradually building up and will hopefully peak soon so i can get some strength gains and feel like im "On" something. Just a few more shots of this ugl then switching to another thats dosed at 275mg/cc so ill be up 50mg a week till week 12. Hopefully that extra 50mg a week will help boost things up.

Week 4 Day 2

HAd a great back workout today! My shoulder pain from the inject the day before was almost 100% gone when i woke up today thank god! Had a lot of energy in the gym and sweat like a fu*kin pig too! Does this stuff make u sweat a lot? I mean my whole top half of my shirt was drenched half way through my workout. Ive never sweat like that before in the gym, no fat burner or anything has got me that hot before. I didnt mind it but just seemed kinda weird that i was so damn drenched. Ive noticed in these last 4-5 days ive been sweating a little more in the gym but today man i was soaked! Didnt push any crazy weights today, bout the same as before. Still, had great energy and was only taking 60 second breaks between sets.

3dbigrigs is offline Junior Member
    wukillabee, yeah I hardly ever sweat but on test man I am sweating major at the gym, at home I am running hotter than usual and have to have the air down or the fan on. even the wife has noticed about the sweating during "business time" ahah

Quote Originally Posted by 3dbigrigs View Post
    wukillabee, yeah I hardly ever sweat but on test man I am sweating major at the gym, at home I am running hotter than usual and have to have the air down or the fan on. even the wife has noticed about the sweating during "business time" ahah
    Oh yeah, sweatin lastnite during sex more than normal haha. Why is that while on test u sweat more? Not a big deal to me, just curious.

Buuuudddy. Is it starting to work??? I'm pumped!!! Oh I pmed you caused I wanted to know the size of the needle you were using for your chest. Do you think 1 inch 23g is too much for me.

Buuuudddy. Is it starting to work??? I'm pumped!!! Oh I pmed you caused I wanted to know the size of the needle you were using for your chest. Do you think 1 inch 23g is too much for me.
    Bro, i already pmed u back lastnite! Yeah, i use 23g 1' now with this ugl cus its so dang thick i have to. Next ugl ima start in a week should be much thinner so i can go back to my 25g pins. Its takin its damn time to kick in very slowly but yeah, its gettin there i guess. Im thinkin ill really be feelin it by next week, if not then my gear is way fu*kin underdosed or bunk. Feel good right now though. My mood has been very pleasent, muscles feel more full and thick (probably just water), sweatin a hell of a lot more, slight increase in libido i guess u can say. All the ingredients to an aas cycle except the one and only one im lookin for, "The damn strength gains!" Hopefully that will be the next to kick in and knowing my luck looks like the last to kick in, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Bro, i already pmed u back lastnite! Yeah, i use 23g 1' now with this ugl cus its so dang thick i have to. Next ugl ima start in a week should be much thinner so i can go back to my 25g pins. Its takin its damn time to kick in very slowly but yeah, its gettin there i guess. Im thinkin ill really be feelin it by next week, if not then my gear is way fu*kin underdosed or bunk. Feel good right now though. My mood has been very pleasent, muscles feel more full and thick (probably just water), sweatin a hell of a lot more, slight increase in libido i guess u can say. All the ingredients to an aas cycle except the one and only one im lookin for, "The damn strength gains!" Hopefully that will be the next to kick in and knowing my luck looks like the last to kick in, haha!
    Yeah I never got that PM, you sure you didn't PM yourself. I've done that before. Yeah your probably starting to feel it. Good.

Yeah I never got that PM, you sure you didn't PM yourself. I've done that before. Yeah your probably starting to feel it. Good.
    oh, maybe.

Week 4 Day 3

Had a decent shoulder workout today, nothing to brag about. If anything i was a little weaker than normal on shrugs for some reason. Not sure why since my diet is in check and i got 8hrs sleep lastnite like i do everynite, maybe just a bad day? Had a good pump in the gym and some good intensity while workin out shoulders but no strength gains yet. Kinda sad on this one, was hopin to see some strength gains by now. Well tomorrow is inject day, gonna do left glute in the evening before workin out legs so maybe after that shot things might kick in more, idk? Maybe my gear is suspect or im expecting too much too soon? Either way i would expect strength gains by now.

Smile Week 4 Day 5

Shot my left glute today, yeah! Shot all 8 sites i plan on using down my aas road, pecs, quads, delts, glutes. No more virgin muscles in those sites. Shot went perfect but used up my whole first vial. Got 8ml out of my 10ml vial.

ATTENTION ALL NEWBS: If you plan on doing a 10 week cycle of test e or c, get 3 10ml vials, not 2. You would think only 2 vials in a perfect world but for some reason it doesnt work that way. Get 3 vials and you'll have plenty for ur 10-12 week cycle and some left over to frontload your next cycle!

No training today. Day off from work and spent it all day at the beach with my girl and her younger sister. Gonna do arms/abs/cardio tomorrow for sure first thing in the morning and legs on saturday. Sunday off then back to routine starting monday.

Overall: Now im feeling more pumped about my cycle. My muscles feel fuller and harder all over. I havent worked out my chest or back for a few days and they still feel pumped like i just got out of the gym. Nice feeling. Hopefully will have some strength gains for tomorrow's workout. Starting new ugl on monday at 275mg/ml so for now on my cycle will be 550mg a week til i reach the end of week 12. Another positive note, no side effects at all, or at least no negative ones. No acne, no gyno symptoms, no water retain looking face, not even much water retention at all i dont think. I think all my cardio and clean eating has kept the water retention to a minimum.

ATTENTION ALL NEWBS: If you plan on doing a 10 week cycle of test e or c, get 3 10ml vials, not 2. You would think only 2 vials in a perfect world but for
    no shit I bought 2 vials and thought I was set for 3 months however went through my fisrst vial in 1 month. There is still juice in the vial that I can not get to, thought even about breaking it open to get it out. but yes newbs buy 3 vials and you should be straight. I am on my way now to get my last vial and am currently using my second one on my second month. Still worth every penny.

Enjoying the log bro, keep it up

overall: now im feeling more pumped about my cycle. My muscles feel fuller and harder all over. I havent worked out my chest or back for a few days and they still feel pumped like i just got out of the gym. Nice feeling. hopefully will have some strength gains for tomorrow's workout. Starting new ugl on monday at 275mg/ml so for now on my cycle will be 550mg a week til i reach the end of week 12. Another positive note, no side effects at all, or at least no negative ones. No acne, no gyno symptoms, no water retain looking face, not even much water retention at all i dont think. I think all my cardio and clean eating has kept the water retention to a minimum.
    yeah buddy!!!! Lightweight baby!!!!!!

Wink

no shit I bought 2 vials and thought I was set for 3 months however went through my fisrst vial in 1 month. There is still juice in the vial that I can not get to, thought even about breaking it open to get it out. but yes newbs buy 3 vials and you should be straight. I am on my way now to get my last vial and am currently using my second one on my second month. Still worth every penny.

Enjoying the log bro, keep it up
    Oh yes, very worth it!

yeah buddy!!!! Lightweight baby!!!!!!
    Ill let you guys know. Goin to the gym here in a minute for arms/abs/cardio. Will report back how i do. Surprisingly my arms feel the hardest out of all my muscle groups since taking this test. My back would probably be second and my chest third. Gonna push real hard on my leg workout tomorrow too!

Smile Week 4 Day 5

Today i ended up doing arms/cardio. Felt really strong today! All my lifts where up at least 15 pounds and still was able to do 2-4 more reps on top of that! Felt like superman in the gym today like no weight would tire me down. My arms had a crazy pump and almost seemed as big as my head. My arms have never been this swole before, could barely wipe the sweat off my face with my towel cus i couldn't bend my arms, haha. Felt really good in the gym today with my lifts/reps and sweat a lot. Im thinking the test is finally kicking in the way ive been waiting for it to. Doin legs/abs/cardio tomorrow.
    Last edited by wukillabee; 08-30-2008 at 05:01 PM.

Today i ended up doing arms/cardio. Felt really strong today! All my lifts where up at least 15 pounds and still was able to do 2-4 more reps on top of that! Felt like superman in the gym today like no weight would tire me down. My arms had a crazy pump and almost seemed as big as my head. My arms have never been this swole before, could barely wipe the sweat off my face with my towel cus i couldn't bend my arms, haha. Felt really good in the gym today with my lifts/reps and sweat a lot. Im thinking the test is finally kicking in the way ive been waiting for it to. Doin legs/abs/cardio tomorrow.
    yeah buddy right on!!!!!!!!! just make sure you are getting those calories in. great log

yeah buddy right on!!!!!!!!! just make sure you are getting those calories in. great log
    Oh of course. Been using the same meal plan as before cycle just adding a tad more protein and some more carbs to each meal i eat every 3hrs. I have most of my carbs first thing in the morning before working out and even more for my post-workout meal both with plenty of protein as well.

Week 4 Day 6

Today i did legs/abs/cardio. My schedule got kinda messed up this week so i had to take thurs off so i did thursday's workout yesterday and friday's workout today, no biggie. Gonna take tomorrow off and monday back to normal.
    Had a great leg day today, this stuff must finally be kicking in as it should! I pre-exhausted my legs first (havent done this in awhile) with 6 sets (3 sets each) supersetting leg extensions with leg curls. Kept the reps in the 10-20 range but still with about 15lbs more than i normally would. Then hit squats. Even after pre-exhausting my legs first, i still had plenty of energy and strength for squats which let me know this stuff is workin. Only did 10-15lbs less then i normally would on squats but still did high reps with the weight. Overall, was very happy with today's workout and most of my lifts are up 10-15lbs with plenty of energy and intensity. Been noticing too after every set my face is soaked in sweat. I sweat like crazy now in the gym, its kinda crazy like im taking a fat burner or something but im not. Even fat burners with ephedra dont make me sweat like this!

New UGL!

Cant wait for Monday's shot! Finished up my first vial from my orginal ugl. Overall i felt it was good stuff, just didnt like how thick it was and the pain that lasted for a day or 2. Then again the pain was probably just my virgin muscles so their still good in my book. Im gonna keep the other vial i have of it and save it for a future cycle.
    I have a new ugl thats 275mg/ml that ima start on monday. Its a 20ml vial so theres plenty in there for the rest of my 12 week cycle and then some. This ugl is supposed to be made with high quality oil makin it super thin so i can go back to my 25g pins to shoot and 23g to draw. Also supposed to be nearly painless! Cant wait to give it a shot, literally haha!

one8nine is offline Banned
    lets hear about the new pain

are up 10-15lbs with plenty of energy and intensity. Been noticing too after every set my face is soaked in sweat. I sweat like crazy now in the gym, its kinda crazy like im taking a fat burner or something but im not. Even fat burners with ephedra dont make me sweat like this!

stpete is offline Banned
    Sounds like you're well on your way. Worth the wait? It gets better.
    I did the same workout today, but i threw in some hack squats at the end for good measure and i'm already hurtin. Even got on the treadmill for 2 miles hoping it would minimize the soreness some but no luck yet. It's worked in the past.
    Keep up the good work man and i'll be checking your progress.

Sounds like you're well on your way. Worth the wait? It gets better.
    I did the same workout today, but i threw in some hack squats at the end for good measure and i'm already hurtin. Even got on the treadmill for 2 miles hoping it would minimize the soreness some but no luck yet. It's worked in the past.
    Keep up the good work man and i'll be checking your progress.
    Yeah its worth the wait but now knowing how good my body responds with no bad sides so far, if i do another long ester cycle ima frontload for like the first 2 weeks! No need to wait 4-5 weeks for it to warm up, waste in my eyes and wallet. Im sure starting monday with the new gear and bringin my test up from 500mg a week to 550mg a week for the rest of the cycle will also help give me the full potential of it. Thanks guys for keepin up with my log. I hate doin a log with no one responding, its like ur talkin to urself haha.
    Shit, gotta call the gym to make sure theyre open monday or its gonna **** up my routine again.

jaguarpeter is offline New Member
    Hey guys I`m a newby here.Need some advise.I find a sourse for my first cycle.It`s gonna be testosterone cypionate or enathate what ever i find available.400 mg a week in one shot for three weeks.As pct I was thinking to do this I found on forum.Start one week after last shoot Clomid 100mg twice a day for three week and run nolvadex at 20mg day for three week.How that is sound?What do you think wood be the right price for the gear in question.Im 32, 130pound body fat12% tall5.6 many thanks in advance,you`re great guys

Quote Originally Posted by jaguarpeter View Post
    Hey guys I`m a newby here.Need some advise.I find a sourse for my first cycle.It`s gonna be testosterone cypionate or enathate what ever i find available.400 mg a week in one shot for three weeks.As pct I was thinking to do this I found on forum.Start one week after last shoot Clomid 100mg twice a day for three week and run nolvadex at 20mg day for three week.How that is sound?What do you think wood be the right price for the gear in question.Im 32, 130pound body fat12% tall5.6 many thanks in advance,you`re great guys
    This is a person's cycle log not the Steroid Q+A forum, post your questions there. You'd get a much better response. But I can tell you right now with your stats I'd suggest to look into the diet forum before you begin any cycle. Workout, diet proper for a while, get your weight and muscle mass up then start a cycle.
    Last edited by Reed; 08-31-2008 at 01:35 AM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Yeah its worth the wait but now knowing how good my body responds with no bad sides so far, if i do another long ester cycle ima frontload for like the first 2 weeks! No need to wait 4-5 weeks for it to warm up, waste in my eyes and wallet. Im sure starting monday with the new gear and bringin my test up from 500mg a week to 550mg a week for the rest of the cycle will also help give me the full potential of it. Thanks guys for keepin up with my log. I hate doin a log with no one responding, its like ur talkin to urself haha.
    Shit, gotta call the gym to make sure theyre open monday or its gonna **** up my routine again.
    Why don't you just make it an even 600? You have plenty left right?

Why don't you just make it an even 600? You have plenty left right?
    Oh yeah, i have enough for 550mg for probably another 10 weeks if i wanted. This vial is 20ml at 275m/ml. My other older stuff i just used is a 10ml vial at 250mg/ml. SO how would i measure the 275mg stuff in a 3ml syringe to get 300mg per shot? at the 1.2ml mark maybe? Not the best when it comes to these measurements, haha. 600mg a week does sound nice though! Why didnt i think of that?

stpete is offline Banned
    Oh, ok. Little tougher to figure but i broke out the old calculater for this one. According to my calculations, 1.1 yeilds 302.5mgs, and 1.2 yeilds 330mgs, if i did it right. Think i did.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information