Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 1st Cycle - Test E/Dbol (Complete Log)

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    FINAL UPDATE (CYCLE COMPLETE) (Currently near end of WEEK 1 PCT)
    11week cycle Then i waited 14days after last shot and started PCT. 100/100/50/50 Clomid - 40/40/20/20 Nolva

Firstly: A big sorry for the delay in updating, I have been committed to work the past 3 weeks (away from computer). I couldn't upload pictures so didn't want to post without them (Posts are pointless without imagines in my eyes)

Weight: 199.4lbs (START OF CYCLE 178lbs) +21lbs
    Training: Training has been consistent up until the past 10days due to work commitments. I had to stop cycle end of Week 11 due to work reasons, I was Gutted but heath and work is paramount and i felt it was the safest bet. I have done ZERO cardio, i mean nothing except some walking to friends house now and then.
    Diet: Diet has been consistent, I eat clean but if i fancy something bad i will. Fat has not really increased, i have always been lucky eating as i wish, no sweets though, i hate sweets.
    Mood/Feeling: During cycle I was fine, felt a little more fired up but nothing bad. Now i am during PCT i DEFINITELY notice the change in mood. I am now more relaxed.
    Sides: Few extra spots but other than that ZERO sides, no bad mood, no gyno nothing. Body responded VERY VERY well.
    Currently near fishing of end 1 and ill say that i still have a working sexdrive without issues, not as mad for it as i once was but can give my girlfriend the news once a day

PICS:

My overall thoughts on this cycle (this being my first): 10/10, if i was to run it again i dont think id run the dbol . IT was just too much bloat and i could notice it. I have a very clean diet but if i ever did eat junk on my cheat day i would always feel more bloated on say a Monday.

Future plans: I aim to maintain 200lbs or as close to it as i can. My original plan was to cycle at 195lbs but due to loosing a serious amount of weight over 7mths before this cycle i wasnt able.
    I now plan to run PCT 4weeks as listed in my first post. Then prepare for another cycle in middle May, im not sure what yet but ill look into this and take best option.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    looks like a good cycle to me. pretty much all lean muscle gains. You look good, im jealous of the 20lbs, i only got 15 from mine. What do your lifts look like, before and after?

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Looking juicy bro, well done! It'll b interesting to see how much you hold after PCT

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Those final pics look awesome! Good luck with PCT and keep us updated man.

xo3et is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    looks like a good cycle to me. pretty much all lean muscle gains. You look good, im jealous of the 20lbs, i only got 15 from mine. What do your lifts look like, before and after?
    The 20lbs was based on the backwards start to the cycle i had. I was put into a position where i lost lots of weight over a long period before cycle. I was unsure to run this cycle for nearly 3years (that's how long i had the gear). The bad shape my body was in i decided too to get me back to my normal weight, my normal weight that i can maintain is around 193lbs. On this cycle i was a monster, but now im orff i plan to keep around this weight now.

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Looking juicy bro, well done! It'll b interesting to see how much you hold after PCT
    I am maintaining the same diet, i have started a bit more cardio as i am entering a competition in 3mths. Time trial 12mile cross country, that will make an impact but ill monitor weight daily.

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Those final pics look awesome! Good luck with PCT and keep us updated man.
    Thanks dude, I will update a few weeks after PCT has completed and my body has stabilize. I also plan to have bloodworks done 4weeks after PCT, i will post them too.

eiff is offline Junior Member
    Congrats man! Looks amazing.

mrbradg is offline Junior Member
    How's your gains holding man?

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Great work man. Wish I could run my first cycle

dani3l is offline New Member
    Have you kept much weight after the pct?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Good question, amazing gains.

Without AAS this would take 2 years.

Good work!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information