Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Var Log Female 1st cycle

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    Fantastic log Electra. It was a pleasure to read.
    Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    ^^^ x2

i hope you keep your log going during "withdrawals" LOL!!!
    I probably will anyways lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    So different yet similar in quite a few ways. Depression sure hits from aas withdraw, but some people get it way worse than others.

Yet again, this sure changes my outlook on females "using". I never thought that something so mild at a low dose would even give you any of this, positive or negative. 10-15mg a day of var would do absolutely nothing in my opinion, but this is just not the case.

Even when I ran a super low dose of D-Bol at the start of my cycle I seen almost a instant effect.

Lesson learned: even low dosage of juice will juice you up. The more is better thinking just does not really work here. Just like the test dosage I am on. I am on 30% more than my last run. Yet, the results are same as before at best.

Good info here for sure. Only female log I have seen on here within the year. Before and after pics would be great. But, considering the place I completely understand the reasons behind not posting them.

Keep at it, juiced or not. If you don't the work you have done sure gets lost fast. Way faster and easier than it took to achieve.

Yeah I completely agree.... More is not better and there are def effects ... For a female I ran the dose on "high" end. Wrapping my mind around that is tough .. Had I done 5mg I doubt I'd have the same progress or problems lol I mean side effects I had. Everything has been bareable but this is def a dangerous zone to get into ESP being a female and I think safety is key.

I felt a female log was important bc there is so much conflict with information and tons of misinformation. I read about men recommending their gf 25mg a day to start and even my male friends said that. Had I not done research I wonder what would have happened but IMO that's just way too much even 12.5 mg was a lot for me. I really thing 15mg would be tops.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    The PCT for Ladies is a great addition.

But that whole thing about keeping a "clean diet" kinda gets me depressed just thinking about it. haha...Good to hear you have the dedication.

Nice work.

Me too! I keep day dreaming about a nice juicy Kobe burger

Joe7 is offline Junior Member
    Awesome thread. will have my wife read it. I wish you could post pictures before and after.

Blog Entries
    What a day.... Just an FYI ... So I woke up today super bloated I mean pop belly and all. I was confused as to why I looked like I had a little pregnant belly. Anyways as the day went on I got my period, not a normal one though. Not enough for a tampon, not enough for a pad. Enough for a panty liner. Plus I had really bad constipation. Yes I know its effen disgusting. They say that's normal on your period and a side of var so what happens when the two happen at the same time... A pop belly. I'll def be increasing my fiber intake yet again this week. I just hope I have no additional surprise like last month where it was playing hide and go seek and then it would come back like it was playing a joke on me.

Strength wise I did squats on the smith machine and I was able to do a 140lbs that's by far the most I've done with squats and that's not really so etching I worked out too much before on cycle even though my legs are pretty strong but I would 50lbs maybe 70lbs if that. That's going into my most improved category right there.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    ^^^awesome numbers on the squats....sorry about the other sides......

Blog Entries
    ^^^awesome numbers on the squats....sorry about the other sides......
    Thx and yeah :/ I'll make it though.

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Haha... you satisfied my curiousity on pct for ladies. Great info electra. Many thanks!!!

PS, maybe we can repost this on the PCT section?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo999 View Post
    Haha... you satisfied my curiousity on pct for ladies. Great info electra. Many thanks!!!

PS, maybe we can repost this on the PCT section?
    Yeah that's prob a good Idea

twitz is offline Female Member
    Hey Electra, fantastic log! Thanks for posting your experience. I have been reading up on female cycles, and there is just soooo much conflicting information.

Sorry if I missed it, but did you start at 12.5mg/ day or you built up to that? Did you split your dose? I guess this would be your 5th week, how long are you running it for?

I'm super curious how you make out with the nolvadex , please keep us updated!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz View Post
    Hey Electra, fantastic log! Thanks for posting your experience. I have been reading up on female cycles, and there is just soooo much conflicting information.

Sorry if I missed it, but did you start at 12.5mg/ day or you built up to that? Did you split your dose? I guess this would be your 5th week, how long are you running it for?

I'm super curious how you make out with the nolvadex , please keep us updated!
    Yes I started there and I split the dose one in the morning one a few hours before bed. I am in the middle of my fifth week and I have not started nolvadex, my plans are to taper down to 5mgs of anavar then start the novladex so by the end of January I should be starting that. I def will. I keep learning as I read and as I go through this because honestly I feel like I've gained a world of knowledge from this experience. It's one thing to research it and have thoughts about potential outcomes and to actually live it and see it. It's motivating and challenging at the same time but I think it is worth it with proper planning.

What I can say:
    1. Proper planning is needed
    2. Expect sides at the dosage level I'm taking
    3. Know how to deal with it
    4. Stick to the diet and work out regimine that you've had
    5. Set realistic expectations.. Not that you're going to look like a supermodel and lose bodyfat from a pill
    6. Expect muscle growth and hardening
    7. Expect people to say things about how you look different
    8. Expect new people to say "are you an athlete?" I get that like 6 times a day now
    6. People will ask you for advise like you have an exercise science MBA
    7. You get irritable at times
    8. Youre going to be tired all the time even with numerous amounts of green tea
    9. Say goodbye to you're nightlife. It doesn't exist on cycle, you want results, it allows you to push yourself harder and youre going to feel your body fein for recovery... So a Saturday night date with your mattress and pillow is to die for
    10. Don't drink... I had two glasses on nye got sick and went to sleep... A waste... Hence what I said about nightlife lol
    11. Your period is not your friend on cycle... It's your enemy and it goes and comes like a sneak attack... I'm not kidding one bit
    12. Fiber... Constipation sucksssss
    13. Work out harder than you think you can... I keep adding weight and for some reason I end up lifting way more than I ever imagined so DON'T ASSUME!
    14. Acne happens a little bit
    15. Buy a pack a fresh razors... Your hairs on steroids too... Forget shaving every other day, be prepared for a nightly ritual
    16. Don't be that dumb person that thinks steroids literally burn fat
    17. Don't be mad if you don't look like an editorial model, you're not suppose to look sick and thin
    18. Your breast disappear and they go faster than another body part. Say goodbye and have money for implants you're going to need them b.c you end up looking flat chested... At least back pain is no longer a problem.
    19. Some guys will wonder how you're lifting more... Your answer should be genetics not anavar
    20. Don't entertain bullshit on steroids b.c. It's a great aid to help you achieve your goals just stay focused and ignore the outside world ESP if it is not needed.
    21. The success you have during a cycle is not a the steroid it's you, so reread the above do homework and then when you fully understand and are aware of what you Re getting yourself into... Then decide to sign up for the steroid train or walk away.

Why do I stress that.... When I did my research I read a really heart wrenching story that literally broke my heart for this girl. She was on anti steroid forum... Why was I there... Well I wanted to be well informed and I didn't want biased information but lets be real the world we live in is biased. So I decided to find sources where I could get the good sides and a,place to find the bad sides. Anyway besides that, I read this girl she was 20years old at the time had a boyfriend who did bodybuilding and got her involved, she was having a hard time building muscle so he got her some primo and var. she stacked low dosages at 5mg each 2x a day, she did a cycle looked great and felt great... It wasn't until after cycle she noticed a change.... The change was in her voice... She was a singer and she was attending a performing arts school because she wanted to be an opera singer and she could no longer hit the high notes anymore bc her voice would crack. That change impacted her whole life And she decided to attend a different school and a different major. Her dream was shattered. Reading her story I felt for her because her dream wasn't bodybuilding it was singing. Steroids really isn't for anyone. The athlete, the person with a dream that deals with physiques is willing to take on those risks, a singer or an editorial model... Not so much.

Whatever you do... Do your homework first especially before making a definite decision.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

Yes I started there and I split the dose one in the morning one a few hours before bed. I am in the middle of my fifth week and I have not started nolvadex , my plans are to taper down to 5mgs of anavar then start the novladex so by the end of January I should be starting that. I def will. I keep learning as I read and as I go through this because honestly I feel like I've gained a world of knowledge from this experience. It's one thing to research it and have thoughts about potential outcomes and to actually live it and see it. It's motivating and challenging at the same time but I think it is worth it with proper planning.

What I can say:
    1. Proper planning is needed
    2. Expect sides at the dosage level I'm taking
    3. Know how to deal with it
    4. Stick to the diet and work out regimine that you've had
    5. Set realistic expectations.. Not that you're going to look like a supermodel and lose bodyfat from a pill
    6. Expect muscle growth and hardening
    7. Expect people to say things about how you look different
    8. Expect new people to say "are you an athlete?" I get that like 6 times a day now
    6. People will ask you for advise like you have an exercise science MBA
    7. You get irritable at times
    8. Youre going to be tired all the time even with numerous amounts of green tea
    9. Say goodbye to you're nightlife. It doesn't exist on cycle, you want results, it allows you to push yourself harder and youre going to feel your body fein for recovery... So a Saturday night date with your mattress and pillow is to die for
    10. Don't drink... I had two glasses on nye got sick and went to sleep... A waste... Hence what I said about nightlife lol
    11. Your period is not your friend on cycle... It's your enemy and it goes and comes like a sneak attack... I'm not kidding one bit
    12. Fiber... Constipation sucksssss
    13. Work out harder than you think you can... I keep adding weight and for some reason I end up lifting way more than I ever imagined so DON'T ASSUME!
    14. Acne happens a little bit
    15. Buy a pack a fresh razors... Your hairs on steroids too... Forget shaving every other day, be prepared for a nightly ritual
    16. Don't be that dumb person that thinks steroids literally burn fat
    17. Don't be mad if you don't look like an editorial model, you're not suppose to look sick and thin
    18. Your breast disappear and they go faster than another body part. Say goodbye and have money for implants you're going to need them b.c you end up looking flat chested... At least back pain is no longer a problem.
    19. Some guys will wonder how you're lifting more... Your answer should be genetics not anavar
    20. Don't entertain bullshit on steroids b.c. It's a great aid to help you achieve your goals just stay focused and ignore the outside world ESP if it is not needed.
    21. The success you have during a cycle is not a the steroid it's you, so reread the above do homework and then when you fully understand and are aware of what you Re getting yourself into... Then decide to sign up for the steroid train or walk away.

Why do I stress that.... When I did my research I read a really heart wrenching story that literally broke my heart for this girl. She was on anti steroid forum... Why was I there... Well I wanted to be well informed and I didn't want biased information but lets be real the world we live in is biased. So I decided to find sources where I could get the good sides and a,place to find the bad sides. Anyway besides that, I read this girl she was 20years old at the time had a boyfriend who did bodybuilding and got her involved, she was having a hard time building muscle so he got her some primo and var. she stacked low dosages at 5mg each 2x a day, she did a cycle looked great and felt great... It wasn't until after cycle she noticed a change.... The change was in her voice... She was a singer and she was attending a performing arts school because she wanted to be an opera singer and she could no longer hit the high notes anymore bc her voice would crack. That change impacted her whole life And she decided to attend a different school and a different major. Her dream was shattered. Reading her story I felt for her because her dream wasn't bodybuilding it was singing. Steroids really isn't for anyone. The athlete, the person with a dream that deals with physiques is willing to take on those risks, a singer or an editorial model... Not so much.

Whatever you do... Do your homework first especially before making a definite decision.
    Nicely done!

Joe7 is offline Junior Member
    awesome post electra!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe7 View Post
    awesome post electra!!!
    Thx!

Blog Entries
    Nicely done!
    Thx!

Excellent post Electra! I should have stated that I have done var before, 5mg for 3 weeks, then 10mg ED for 3, total of 6 weeks. That was about a year ago. I just started my 2nd cycle today. I started with 10mg ED and am going from there.

You're bang on with that info!

Can't wait to hear how the nolvadex works for you

Blog Entries
    Excellent post Electra! I should have stated that I have done var before, 5mg for 3 weeks, then 10mg ED for 3, total of 6 weeks. That was about a year ago. I just started my 2nd cycle today. I started with 10mg ED and am going from there.

You're bang on with that info!

Can't wait to hear how the nolvadex works for you
    I'll def let you know... Yeah var is good stuff and I was just saying general statements I just didn't start a new post. Good luck! I can't wait to see how it goes also.

Blog Entries
    Basically a week left into my cycle... At this point my body is changing as fast as it was orginally but I feel like I'm getting "harder" I'm def getting stronger everyday! I absolutely love it! I'm almost sad it's done so soon. I've basically covered... The side effects, the challenges, the benefits, the risks, obviously my experience, "the unforeseen" hide and go seek period.
    At this point all I really have left to share other than progress is what I learned and what Im taking away from this...

1. I can push myself much more than I thought I can
    2. Discipline is crucial to success ... To see results
    3. Emotionally... The changes were tough to deal with and scary hence I can see why females sometimes stop a cycle but I learned I was able to with stand the adversity
    4. Var wasn't the determining factor in my success, just there to aid it
    5. It tough to stay awake on this stuff lol
    6. Fighting my odd cravings was sooo hard
    7. Females using aas is very very different than when a male uses aas.
    8. I believe pct for females

That's all folks.... For today at least. Night

Sounds like you had a good go with it Did you record your measurements before your cycle? Any before/after pics?

Thanks for taking your time to share this

Blog Entries
    Sounds like you had a good go with it Did you record your measurements before your cycle? Any before/after pics?

Thanks for taking your time to share this
    Yes and yes. I have the b4 and after measurements in the log somewhere. Lol. Yeah I def had a good run.

Blog Entries
    One week left... Today was great. I did upper body and I didn't increase the weight this week. I worked out with a lot more intensity and at a faster rate. I was surprised at my performance and lack of fatigue. Not that I'm complaining lol. It's all good news in my book.

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Time flies when you're having fun.... LOL

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo999 View Post
    Time flies when you're having fun.... LOL
    I know... I'm sad now

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    I know... I'm sad now

That's funny you said that. . .

Are you off already?

I wonder if you get hit with a depression type state post cycle.

PCT for a guy is no fun time.

Another thing I didn't even think about.

Blog Entries
    That's funny you said that. . .

Are you off already?

I wonder if you get hit with a depression type state post cycle.

PCT for a guy is no fun time.

Another thing I didn't even think about.

No I have a little less than a week left, I'm going to taper down then use nolvadex but yeah I guess we're both about to find out how this is going down.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    No I have a little less than a week left, I'm going to taper down then use nolvadex but yeah I guess we're both about to find out how this is going down.

Cool, cool. . . . .

Did it ever change your aggression at all? Any mood changes? I don't remember you mentioning it, I think.

Blog Entries
    nice log...it was a good read...thanks for being so candid in your posts....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    nice log...it was a good read...thanks for being so candid in your posts....
    Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Cool, cool. . . . .

Did it ever change your aggression at all? Any mood changes? I don't remember you mentioning it, I think.
    Not at all... I def caught myself day dreaming from time to time about sex more than I normally would. Aggression in the gym yeah... I go in to an intense workout zone but once I'm done I'm fine, I actually careless and get less emotional about things.

Blog Entries
    Last week....

shoulder curls 22.5 lbs. Today: 35lbs
    Shoulder side extensions 10lbs. Today. 17.5lbs
    Shoulder extensions 10lbs. Today 17.5 lbs
    Tris pull down 70lbs. Today 100lbs
    abs 10 reps 4 sets No abs today
    cardio for 10 min

I'm very content with the results.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Great read. Sounds like you did well.My cousins wife is interested in anavar . I love it.

p.s Im in for before and after pics.

Glad to hear that you're happy with your results Electra! Thanks for sharing your experience

Blog Entries
    Glad to hear that you're happy with your results Electra! Thanks for sharing your experience
    Good luck on your cycle.

Blog Entries
    Post cycle therapy plans:

Taper down on the var over the next week. Taper up on gw501516 over the next week and add nolvadex the following week. I plan on using the nolvadex and gw over the next 30 days. I have decided to share this experience as well. I will keep you updated.

Gw taper up to 10mg morning and 10mg at night
    Nolvadex 10 mg morning 10mg at night no tapering

I will let you know what happens I plan to start this on Monday!

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Awesome log! It's cool to see more women on here that are active in this side of the board.
    Last edited by bigZthedestroyer; 01-19-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    have you checked your cholesterol??

good job on the var choice..

a typical cycle (next time maybe)

1-2 weeks 5mg
    3-8 weeks 10mg

side effects (not desired with prolonged use) High cholesterol, reduced menstrual cycle (normally returns to normal after use is stopped,) no need for pct..

Lifting heavy is crazy good..

congrats and keep up the good work..
    Not recently, I have an appt scheduled in 2 weeks to get everything checked. I'm doing pct better safe than sorry. Thanks I'm def happy with the results.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer View Post
    Awesome log! It cool to see more women on here that are active in this side of the board.
    Thanks yeah I thought it was important bc when I was researching female use over the past few months before I even decided to start cycling I found so much conflicting thoughts, not enough detailed experiences, things were way to vague so I decided I was going to do a detailed log of the good and bad and try to be as in depth as possible. I'm glad to see the other females getting involved too, I think it helps everyone out.

Blog Entries
    Today pct starts I'll let you know how this goes

Today pct starts I'll let you know how this goes
    Good luck with it Electra & thanks for sharing

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information