ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    have you checked your cholesterol??

good job on the var choice..

a typical cycle (next time maybe)

1-2 weeks 5mg
    3-8 weeks 10mg

side effects (not desired with prolonged use) High cholesterol, reduced menstrual cycle (normally returns to normal after use is stopped,) no need for pct..

Lifting heavy is crazy good..

congrats and keep up the good work..
    I got it checked before I started and it was in normal range. Im going back in January to have it checked.
    As for the dosage, yeah I mentioned that in other posts but I'm looking to develop more muscle, not just maintain what I have as for the 10mg vs 12.5 I don't believe thats a huge difference.

All in all I like the stuff lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    "growing" new muscle fiber there's only one way i know how to do that (ok, i know of 2 ways)..

I think what you are doing and how you are doing it is great.. my wife as well as every woman i've ever put on var has loved the keepable results from the product..

good luck..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    "growing" new muscle fiber there's only one way i know how to do that (ok, i know of 2 ways)..

I think what you are doing and how you are doing it is great.. my wife as well as every woman i've ever put on var has loved the keepable results from the product..

good luck..
    Thanks!

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How's it going , sounds like you're enjoying it so far.

Blog Entries
    Day 11
    Not much to report my weight is the same. I def have more muscle and less fat than I started with, I'm a little stronger and im looking athletic, I stress athletic because I don't look thin at all it looks like my muscles want to pop through the body fat I have. I'm sleepy and I had wired cravings for butter... I don't even like butter? Idk where that's coming from, seriously though..butter... Why not a cheesecake or something worth craving. Who knows. As for the girl issues... Let me tell you so I thought my period was over, normally it's only a few days and yesterday it seemed to be done. Anyways of course while I'm lifting in the gym today while in bright colored shorts I had spotting... How embarrassing but that's the most unusual thing that's ever happened to me. So FYI ladies dark clothes, pads, tampons, carry them just incase because its like my period tricked me lol but it wasn't funny this morning when it happened I was pretty mad. As for hair I don't have extra hair but it's growing so fast, like I need to shave my legs like a dude who gets a five o'clock shadow and my eye brows look bushy and I just plucked them. I think this important stuff to know incase it happens to you or if your chick goes through this bc no one and no posts talks about this stuff happening. A lot of changes happen but that's what happens when you're doing steroids . Oh man I got the worst pumps working out ughhhh it was so painful.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Keep em coming, that is interesting shit.

The sides are so different from a guy. And the from this tiny (for a dude at least) dosage.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Keep em coming, that is interesting shit.

The sides are so different from a guy. And the from this tiny (for a dude at least) dosage.
    It has such an impact on me, and so fast to like my body started changing with in a few days. Lol yeah the side effects are def not the same as a guy. It's crazy bc no one talks about how much your body will go through adjusting to var so it's def a learning exp. but my dosage is higher than what a lot of females start with also but I def would not go over 12.5 mg I can only imagine how potent that would be to my body

Blog Entries
    Day 12 so basically I'm about two weeks in and my body has really been doing what i wanted it to do lol in a short amount of time, at this point the var is working well, the sides are tolerable and I'm going to add clen into the mix on day 14, for two weeks right in the middle of my var cycle. I'm going to obviously do 20/20/40/40/60/60/80 week 1 see how I handle it. If its tolerable I plan on staying around 80 mcg for a few more days and lower it the last few days but I need to see how my body reacts before I give reacts details because everyone's body reacts different from all the posts I've read so I need to see my tolerance towards it. For those who don't know what clen is it is horse medicine but it is good for burning fat, from the research I've done it's has anabolic characteristics which means it should preserve muscle instead of using it while on a caloric deficit. I'm still on the var b.c. I feel it would help preserve the muscle I've built while taking the clen. This is why I didn't want to do it post cycle and I've read some women who did it after taking var lost some of their strength they gained in the process. Idk if that's true but I don't want to be in that situation hence why I'm doing it this way. I'll give it sometime borrow I can give you an update on the sides on that as well and how it interacts with the var. all in all that's it for today.

TMan96 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox

I sent you a message idk if it went through bc on my end it said sent but it didn't show up after that.
    Me too??? :-)

Blog Entries
    Survival guide continued....

15. Fiber... Metamucil or something similar. Do I really need to elaborate? When you go to the bathroom you'll thank me. I try to have some kind of fiber every meal. I mix it into my protein shake before bed... This helps out a lot.

16. Buy razors you'll be shaving your legs more often and plucking your brows more often too.

17. Probiotics, buy them or eat a lot of Greek yogurt. From time to time I've been getting this rumbling feeling in my stomach but not hunger and the probiotic supplements help calm it down. P.s. I read the bacteria also helps clean out the liver, I'm sure it's not as strong as a liver support supplement but probiotics also help your intestines.

18. Odd cravings will happen, learn to make desserts and yummy tasting food from protein, you'll be surprised how many recipes you find. Why am I saying this.... Remember what every other post on every website says diet is key so stick with it and when your hormones feel like a raging man lol you have these odd ball cravings but you're not hungry so don't mess it up over that.

19. You'll look different to other people and everyone will comment and ask questions but when you look at yourself you won't see it so take pictures along the way b.c. When you compare it, then you'll see the difference.

20. 12.5mg will change how you look so 10mg will probably do the same. I have a noticeable amount of muscle gain which I'm happy with and that's in two weeks. If you're looking to maintain do 5mg or 7.5mg. Depending on other factors like diet and exercise... That'll be how long it'll take to get results but on my dosage I have incredible strength increases to the point I exceeded my own expectations. If you don't want to look different of be stronger... Def don't do 20mg I wouldn't even consider going higher than where I am.

21. I was reading about how underground labs make var and well here's some interesting news people... It's cut with creatine... Yes some labs, it accounts for 50% of the pill so for those experiencing bloating and temporary gains... Well there's your answer people. I'm using pharm grade so that's why I'm not exp that other than when I'm drinking tons of water and that passes quickly. I just wanted to put that debate to rest.

Read, read, read some more, seriously though. There is so much information available and I researched for a few months before going forward and even going through this I'm still reading everyday because I'm going through things no one spoke about or there's no detailed information on it. I'm doing my best to make this as descriptive and informative as possible but your exp won't be mine so like I said be informed.

This is a great place for support utilize it. The people here a great and will help guide you and answer question, 9 out of 10 times someone's already asked what you want to know.., so research.

Again I hope this is helping.

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Great to hear your progress Electra! Thanks for sharing.. Keep your course steady. Motivation: Getting closer to the LMP look... Way to go!!! BTW its better to get hair growth that hair loss, dont u think?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mojo999 View Post
    Great to hear your progress Electra! Thanks for sharing.. Keep your course steady. Motivation: Getting closer to the LMP look... Way to go!!! BTW its better to get hair growth that hair loss, dont u think?
    Lol agreed!

Blog Entries
    Day 14: I added clen today. I was a b*t*h about it so I took it after I ate a banana. I'm still taking the var also. My cardio was great I did HIIT. It went well 60 min flew by and I wasn't dying. Weight lifting on the other hand lol I picked up a weight and my heart was pounding. I didn't have and crazy sides other than my hands were shaky from time to time. All in all it was a good successful day in my world.

Clen does that to you. Up your sodium, potassium (the banana) and other minerals. Drink more water (we're talking by the gallon here). Pop in taurine once in a while. But I think you know this already right?
    BTW, I can't do clen. Just hate it. Cramping all over at weird places, and I do mean weird! Tremors I can handle T3 is fine for me, smoooth.... lol

Blog Entries
    Clen does that to you. Up your sodium, potassium (the banana) and other minerals. Drink more water (we're talking by the gallon here). Pop in taurine once in a while. But I think you know this already right?
    BTW, I can't do clen. Just hate it. Cramping all over at weird places, and I do mean weird! Tremors I can handle T3 is fine for me, smoooth.... lol
    I haven't gotten that yet, I took the clen with a banana and actually followed it up with a low calorie monster ... It's loaded with taurine I didn't get and cramps but I have some spasms and shaky hands, I got a stronger multivitamin but that's about it. It's only day one I need to see when I start getting crazy lol

Blog Entries
    I was looking into t3 and I read a few females used it successfully however it doesn't have the same anabolic properties as clen so you can also lose a little more muscle. I hear it's a great cutting agent! On the other hand I read about how it can affect the thyroid and create an imbalance permanently and that women are more sensitive to this happening. Realistically I think that probably from improper use but in comparing the two, and looking at other experiences and what females generally do and what my goals are, the clen and var stack made more sense. What I would do though is if I ever did a future cycle I would probably stack t3 but at a really low dosage in addition to the other two, I read about how a few males did it with var, clen and t3 (and test) and they liked it a lot. It's something I would consider but as for right now... I'm happy with the way things are currently going and the risk and benefit ratio going on with var and clen where are with t3 I personally think the risk/benefit ratio for a female it comes to close for the benefit to really outwiegh the risk for it to entice me to jump on it.

Good point electra. But personally T3 has worked well for me. Used it whenever i needed to meet a certain weight requirement. Just that extra push over the bump As for permanent thyriod shutdown, heard a lot of horror stories abt it but I have yet to actually meet someone experiencing it. (How many horror stories have we heard aby AAS? How much of it is true? ) As with any AAS, if you treat it with due respect, keep the dosage sane, and be attentive to what your body is telling you, it will be fine i believe. It has worked fine for me over the years. Full thyroid recovery within 2-4 weeks. Muscle loss is a fact (albeit miniscule in my case) but your AAS should be able to overcome that easily. Anyway you're doing the right thing, read up & research b4 taking the plunge For now, just stay your course and enjoy the ride...

Blog Entries
    Good point electra. But personally T3 has worked well for me. Used it whenever i needed to meet a certain weight requirement. Just that extra push over the bump As for permanent thyriod shutdown, heard a lot of horror stories abt it but I have yet to actually meet someone experiencing it. (How many horror stories have we heard aby AAS? How much of it is true? ) As with any AAS, if you treat it with due respect, keep the dosage sane, and be attentive to what your body is telling you, it will be fine i believe. It has worked fine for me over the years. Full thyroid recovery within 2-4 weeks. Muscle loss is a fact (albeit miniscule in my case) but your AAS should be able to overcome that easily. Anyway you're doing the right thing, read up & research b4 taking the plunge For now, just stay your course and enjoy the ride...
    Yeah of course, I mean you have to analyze the situation, what's going to aid me in achieving a desired looked and what should I take to supplement my diet and work out regimine? It all looks good but it doesn't mean it's all good for me. T3 def seems effective at what it does, I have no doubts that it works and that it gives that shredded look in a short amount of time but like I personally think being a female I need to have more experience and knowledge about that before heading down that road... I read a common stacking cycle for women is also winny and t3... But when I read on the side effects joint pain, thyroid imbalance in comparison to shaky hands and increased facial hair... Well you can see why I'm leaning one way versus the other.

Totally agree with you there. Now give LMP a run for her money...

Blog Entries
    Totally agree with you there. Now give LMP a run for her money...
    Agreed!

Blog Entries
    Keeping up on your posts I c. . .

I don't think I'll hit the clen or t3 any time too soon. I just run a EC stack when I get a month into my cut. Works well and I feel like I drank a Monster all day long.

Keep it up, goals are good to have for sure. I wish your motivation was contagious.

Blog Entries
    Keeping up on your posts I c. . .

I don't think I'll hit the clen or t3 any time too soon. I just run a EC stack when I get a month into my cut. Works well and I feel like I drank a Monster all day long.

Keep it up, goals are good to have for sure. I wish your motivation was contagious.

Thanks I like it so far. With oxyelite pro my body hates that stuff but the clen my body is reacting to so much better. I took it without food and my heart was beating so fast. I grabbed a banana and I was good to go. All in all I don't have anything crazy yet. Thanks for the support!l

Blog Entries
    Day 15

Day 1

12.5 mg var

15 min cardio
    shoulder curls 22.5 lbs today ....30lbs yeah babyyyyyyyy
    Shoulder side extensions 10lbs....today 15lbs I know iwas in shock too
    Shoulder extensions 10lbs...today 15lbs I love it
    Tris pull down 70lbs - still at 80lbs

My progress so farrrrrr!! I do other workouts and I have progressed in all but I'm using this as a guideline for this post. Because that would be a lot of work outs to track and document.
    abs 10 reps 4 sets
    cardio for

Blog Entries
    Got a question for ya. Do you do big lifts(ie: bench, squats or dead lifts)?

Just thought about it. Also, do you do other shit like pull ups, push ups or dips?

I think I need more progress pics

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    This is a great thread Electra! Full of great info.

THANKS!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Electra. Love your thread and the progress. I will use this as reference when I start. Thx for sharing!!!

Blog Entries
    Got a question for ya. Do you do big lifts(ie: bench, squats or dead lifts)?

Just thought about it. Also, do you do other shit like pull ups, push ups or dips?

I think I need more progress pics

I do squats I started with 50lbs on the smith and now I can do 110lbs so that's was awesome!
    I don't do dead lifts I know they are good but I always get dizzy from them for some reason.
    I do bench on the smith machine I started at 30lbs now I'm at 60lb
    I can do assisted pull up with 60lbs assistance
    Dips I do here and there

Yeah I'll send some this weekend.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    Electra. Love your thread and the progress. I will use this as reference when I start. Thx for sharing!!!

Thanks, hope this helps!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    This is a great thread Electra! Full of great info.

THANKS!

I'm trying to be descriptive as possible! Glad to here that it's not useless lol! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    I do squats I started with 50lbs on the smith and now I can do 110lbs so that's was awesome!
    I don't do dead lifts I know they are good but I always get dizzy from them for some reason.
    I do bench on the smith machine I started at 30lbs now I'm at 60lb
    I can do assisted pull up with 60lbs assistance
    Dips I do here and there

Yeah I'll send some this weekend.
    "I don't do dead lifts I know they are good but I always get dizzy from them for some reason."

You gotta do deads Electra.. I just love them!!! I too get dizzy sometimes when I go heavy (not as heavy as I used to though ) It's because i dont breathe deep enough I think. What I do is to break the set into 2 with 3 secs rest in between to catch your breath. Instead of 8 reps i'd do 4X2; 10 reps = 5x2; u get the picture. Hope this helps.

Progressing well, keep it up!!!
    Last edited by mojo999; 12-19-2012 at 08:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    "I don't do dead lifts I know they are good but I always get dizzy from them for some reason."

You gotta do deads Electra.. I just love them!!! I too get dizzy sometimes when I go heavy (not as heavy as I used to though ) It's because i dont breathe deep enough I think. What I do is to break the set into 2 with 3 secs rest in between to catch your breath. Instead of 8 reps i'd do 4X2; 10 reps = 5x2; u get the picture. Hope this helps.

Progressing well, keep it up!!!
    Yeah I'll def give that a try. I'll just cross my fingers I don't faint lol

Blog Entries
    I can't really say if dead lifts are a must, but they sure do a lot of whole body strengthening. I have never seen a female do them with any weight other than the bar, ever.

Just kinda wondered if you did big lifts since I am so not used to seeing a female tying to gain LBM.

Your diet still solid? This holiday shit got me a few times already. Tasty foods get to me "sometimes".

Blog Entries
    I can't really say if dead lifts are a must, but they sure do a lot of whole body strengthening. I have never seen a female do them with any weight other than the bar, ever.

Just kinda wondered if you did big lifts since I am so not used to seeing a female tying to gain LBM.

Your diet still solid? This holiday shit got me a few times already. Tasty foods get to me "sometimes".

Yeah I can do it with like 10lb weights nothing crazy but I like die. I feel sick and the room spins...I literally vomited after dead lifts one day... Def my least favorite workout.

Diet is still entact exactly the same, I need to do more cardio in my work out but all in a.l I have no complaints my body looks better than the puff ball I started with. I look solid now, and I just need to get a little more slender and I'll be pretty much where I want to be. I really have no complaints as for food I miss it time to time but when I see the results I'm like I'm good on that

Blog Entries
    Update: clen

As ive been taking clen I noticed the side effects aren't terribly horrible. I took a look at the liquid and I noticed it has chemical suspension. For those of you who don't know what that is, it means the mixture is no longer mixed, the agents in the mix are separating causing the liquid to be less potent... In essence it means the shelf life is over. Some people will shake the liquid but from my understanding once the shelf life is over its never as potent. All in all I contacted the supplier and a new one is on its way.

Today everyone noticed I look different, everywhere I went from work, to friends, to family, to the gym, everyone commented on how toned I look.

That's it for today I'm shot

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    ^^^nice and good for you.

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    Deadlifts are a must. My girl does them, loves them and has improved her overall physique. Not sure why you feel like you're going to faint, maybe you're holding your breathe? Just make sure if you start doing them, you have somewhere there who knows what they are doing and can instruct you with proper form, last thing you want to do is hurt yourself just to do the movement.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ANIMAL View Post
    Deadlifts are a must. My girl does them, loves them and has improved her overall physique. Not sure why you feel like you're going to faint, maybe you're holding your breathe? Just make sure if you start doing them, you have somewhere there who knows what they are doing and can instruct you with proper form, last thing you want to do is hurt yourself just to do the movement.

Yeah I don't ever do them Alone. I don't hold my breath, but I almost always get sick from them. Maybe I should just try the bar with out weights.

Blog Entries
    Day 19

Sorry I've been slacking.cwhat a crazy week. All in all I'm still having strength progression I was doing biceps today and originally I could curl 10lbs but barely now I'm at 20lbs. My measurements are still the same from a week ago, I look a little more slender. It's def from the clen . All in all I'm not having any terrible reactions to this stack. It's doing what it needs to. I will say I get much more fatigued lifting weights. Cardio however, I can't breath a thousand times better and I have more stamina, maybe I'm asthmatic idk. My muscle pumps def hurt more. Oh yeah, so before I started taking clen I thought I was wonder woman because the var was good at not letting me get DOMS but that returned as soon as I started taking the clen but it's not as bad as it would be if I didn't take anything. My legs and my butt look shredded already everything else is following suit. I take clen with a banana and a monster and the only sides I get are shakey hands. I tried without anything and I thought I was going to die. I haven't had cramps or anything else but it could be how I'm taking it. One thing I can say is I can see my vascularity for sure. At first it was only when working out but now as I sit here and type this I can see the veins in my hands, fore arms and arms. Oh and my fore arms are rock solid now before they were flabby, I had no muscle there or shape, that looks nice too. No man voice, no beard, no roid rage lol, all in all I'm on a good path.

Hey Electra... Good to hear abt your improvements... Kickin ass and taking names i see... BTW the fatigue you're experiencing can't be due to asthma, you're on clen (its a bronchial dilator). Could be that your doing more and pushing much harder than before, i.e. increased volume + intensity? Sometimes when I do get abnormally fatigued I take a step back a few days, less intensity less volume (abt 80% should do it). Let my body catch up. U may want to check your BP too.
    Hope you keep your food and alcohol intake in check during the festivities... merry christmas and a happy new year!!!

Blog Entries
    Hey Electra... Good to hear abt your improvements... Kickin ass and taking names i see... BTW the fatigue you're experiencing can't be due to asthma, you're on clen (its a bronchial dilator). Could be that your doing more and pushing much harder than before, i.e. increased volume + intensity? Sometimes when I do get abnormally fatigued I take a step back a few days, less intensity less volume (abt 80% should do it). Let my body catch up. U may want to check your BP too.
    Hope you keep your food and alcohol intake in check during the festivities... merry christmas and a happy new year!!!

Hey thanks you and you too! Merry Xmas! I don't drink and I ate a lot but not anything too bad lol. I meant that with the clen I breath better than without the clen, so I said maybe I have asthma bc it's helping my breathing. When I lift weights my heart pounds faster. Im pretty sure it's the clen because when I only had the var i wasn't feeling this and this is the only new variable in the situation. As for pushing myself I have been def. doing that so I do need to take a day or two to relax for sure! Thanks!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information