Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    day 36

dear diary...

.8cc tren + .8cc prop into left delt.
    20mg liquid-tamoxifen (nolva)

good chest workout, ok leg workout. i worked out with my girlie so i tried to show off some...

strength report:

incline barbell bench press:
    135x8
    155x8
    175x7
    195x3

flat barbell bench press:
    175x8
    205x8
    225x3

squat:
    i don't wanna talk about it...=P

i don't struggle on any of the sets except the last one. definite sign of improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I was beginning to wonder about you.

I shoot the liquid-nolva in my mouth then take down with water, then take more water and garggle it in my mouth. After that the taste is gone from my mouth. It works well
    yeah been spending lots of time with the girlie. instead of my usual routine of posting by daily diary entry before i go to bed, i go straight to bed (wink wink). i'm gunna try your method with the nolvadex ...=)

-- clocky

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    let me know if that gargeling helps. You only get that weird "numbing" taste for a breif moment. Just keep washing down water with it.

I've noticed she's gone from "the girl I'm bonin" to "girlie." Uh oh.

Doc

day 37

dear diary...

.8cc tren + .8cc prop into right delt. uh oh! something went wrong!! i aspirated and injected, but roughly 20 seconds after i finished, i started coughing uncontrollably for like over a minute. the girlie got freaked out and looked up "coughing" and "fina" on AR. appearently, i shot close to a vein. does that mean my shot was wasted? my delt didn't get the post injection soreness like it should have either...

ok back workout. nothing to write home about. no gains, but i'm happy with the numbers.

let me know if that gargeling helps. You only get that weird "numbing" taste for a breif moment. Just keep washing down water with it.

I've noticed she's gone from "the girl I'm bonin" to "girlie." Uh oh.
    yeah, your method works very nicely. the crap is on my tongue for only a second before its downed with water.

you know, at first i typed "girl i'm dating", then i went to the bathroom and she was the one who replaced it with "girl i'm boning". she thinks its funny how i say "boning" all the time.

bit of fem advice needed. she won't "get serious" (i.e. say we're bf/gf) with me cuz i'm leaving this city in a month for a job elsewhere. but we spending almost every waking moment together, we bone a shit load, and we're jealous of each other talking to people of the opposite sex. correct me if i'm wrong, but thats when two people act that way, they are considered bf/gf...=P

-- clocky

Ahh clock,

Find a different title. Say you’re together. Make her understand that “she’s your girl, and you’re her man.” It might make her feel better, more secure. You find words to comfort her and make her feel protected, rather than using words that could frighten her with feelings of confinement.
    Is she willing to continue a long distance relationship, or move?

Tell her if she’s willing to poke you with needles, she ought to be willing to ‘try.’

Best of luck

Doc I love this banana

tallyjuice is offline Member
    For the liquid nolva, you can buy empty capsules to put the nolva in. You can get them either from Liquid Research, (or www.PumpnPose.com). It's how I got through taking Liquidex.

yeah or through capmquick.com

day 37

dear diary

.8cc prop + .8cc tren into left quad.

suprisingly little needle pain. moderate soreness afterwards.

great shoulder workout. here are some numbers:

barbell shoulder press
    95x8
    135x8 (cake)
    155x6 (fairly easy, prolly coulda done 7-8 before failure)
    165x3 (bar hit something, screwed up my rhythm)
    165x5

not bad considering i used to something like this before the gear:
    95x8
    135x6 (this set used to kill me)
    155x2

i workout at the school gym. i find it hilarious when i can barbell shoulder press more than some freshman can bench press... btw, i'm not an asshole, i'm a really nice guy in real life.

doc, thanks for the girlie advice. we had a few long talks today if you know what i mean. we're facing a pretty serious obstacle in our relationship now. i hope we overcome it unscathed...=/

tallyjuice, thanks for the tip on the capsules. i think i'll stick to doc's method cuz i'm lazy though.

-- clocky
    Last edited by clockworks; 11-13-2003 at 12:25 AM.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Clocky keep kicking ass. Your posts help alot cause I am doing a tren /prop/winny cycle next.

day 38

dear diary

.8cc prop + .8cc tren into right quad. (morning)

.6cc prop + .6cc tren into both biceps. (evening)

i did two shots in one day because i left for an out of state interview for 2 days today.

ok bicep workout. nothing to write home about.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Clocky keep kicking ass. Your posts help alot cause I am doing a tren/prop/winny cycle next.
    cool...=) i would have loved to have thrown winny into mine if i could.

-- clocky

day 39 dear diary...

no injections, i'm out of state.

interview went ok...

i miss my girlie...we're having some issues also...=(

-- clocky

So you moved already? I don’t know the situation too well, but that’s the nature of “net relationships” it’s mostly vague.

Keep persistence if you like her that much. Don’t let the issue affect your lifting much if you can though.

Doc

So you moved already? I don’t know the situation too well, but that’s the nature of “net relationships” it’s mostly vague.

Keep persistence if you like her that much. Don’t let the issue affect your lifting much if you can though.
    hehe, no...=) i had to go outta town for 2 nights for an interview. she also went outta town at the same time i did. her flight left 30 mins after mine, and our gates were right next to each other...weird, huh? i got back today, she's getting back on monday. i miss her already cuz i'm a pussy like that...=P

btw, why do you think this is a "net" relationship...=P when i bone her, i mean i bone her...not cybone her...

it actually helps my working out cuz i can turn my anger into gym rage...>=) i'm taking today off though cuz i'm jet lagged and my diet hasn't been good for the past 2 days.

wanna know where she went? to visit some guy that she hit it off with >before< she meet me. fucked up, huh? here's a brief timeline....

1) she breaks up with her bf of 8 years.
    2) 1 month later, she meets that doode, shacks up with him for a few days, but he lives far far away.
    3) she plans to visit him in a few months
    4) she meets me, we hit it off super tough styles
    5) everything is cool till i learn about that trip

its driving me insane knowing that she's visiting some doode that she intended to have sex with when they planned the trip. before she left on that trip, she emailed him saying that she met a guy (me) and is dating him seriously and things have changed, etc, etc and she's not going to be intimate with him. i'm a fucking cynic though. i think he's going to get her drunk, and then she's gunna be like "how the hell is clocky ever gunna know or find out?" =( me is depressed now. i can only take comfort in the fact that i'm 95% certain that my body is much better than his...but its not that much comfort...i wish she cancelled the trip (but she couldn't cuz she's also visiting her family on the trip)...=(

-- clocky

wow. He's a guy, so you know what he's thinking. I'll write more later.

Doc

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    bro i know exactly how you feel. my gf left town to transfer schools but has since returned. she told me all this shit she did while she was there and it fuckin sucks. ahh fuck it

hows the cycle goin?

wow. He's a guy, so you know what he's thinking. I'll write more later.
    yeah, i know exactly what he's thinking and trying to do. i want to meet him and beat the shit out of him (heh, the tren and test talkin). i truely want to believe that i mean enough to her for her to ward off his advances for 4 days. but like i said before, i'm a cynic...=(

symatech, cycle is going good. screw the strength gains, i like the way i look in the mirror...i don't wanna go off cycle...=)

-- clocky

Amen,

I do see it in the mirror too.

So are you taking intermediate pics to see stage progress?

I noticed that your shoulder press is pretty damn strong Clock. Esp if you consider how much weight you bench. Not making fun of your bench, shit mine is piss poor. Comparably though, you’re up there.

Doc

So are you taking intermediate pics to see stage progress?

I noticed that your shoulder press is pretty damn strong Clock. Esp if you consider how much weight you bench.
    the halloween pic was my intermediate pic...=)

i don't see what you mean about shoulder press related to bench press. i shoulder press 165x4-5 on last set. i bench press 225x3-4 on last set. i think thats a pretty substantial difference...?

-- clocky

day 40, dear diary...

.8cc test prop + .8cc tren across both triceps.
    20mg liquid-tamoxifen

i skipped my workout today...i'm jet lagged, and my diet has been bad the past 2 days.

-- clocky
    Last edited by clockworks; 11-16-2003 at 10:10 PM.

day 41, dear diary...

.8cc test prop + .8cc tren across both pecs.
    20mg liquid-tamoxifen

great leg workout. i did leg curls and got a massive, painful leg pump. here are some numbers:

squats (real squats, not on a smith machine for once)
    135x8
    185x8
    205x8
    225x8

i know it sucks, but you gotta understand for me this is >really< good. no way in hell i could do 225x8 on my last set before. infact, all these sets were pretty easy...i gotta raise the weight next time.

-- clocky
    Last edited by clockworks; 11-16-2003 at 10:10 PM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hey clock,how much weight have you put on in the last month?To much commentary for me to follow exactly where you are...you started at 155ish correct?Where you at bro?
    Last edited by Da Bull; 11-16-2003 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Hey clock,how much weight have you put on in the last month?To much commentary for me to follow exactly where you are...you started at 155ish correct?Where you at bro?
    correct. when i weighed in on day 1, i was 154.5 (a bit lower than normal). today i weighed in at 169 (wearing the exact same clothes, and same time of day).

15 lb difference, but its crazy...i feel small for some reason. i felt very small in the gym today...=( when i see people bigger than me, it totally fucks with my ego and self image. it doesn't even matter if they are muscular or not, seeing a bigger out of shape person makes me feel this way also...

-- clocky

p.s. i saw this pretty big doode in the gym today benching 225 lbs. he was only going down like 3-4 inches per rep. it was pathetic. i wanted to tell him that he's only working out his joints doing that, but eh, fuck it. i bet he thought he was hot shit doing 2 plates...

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Man the bigger I get the smaller I feel. I think it's because the bigger you get the more you compare yourself to even bigger people. The ones you thought were massive before don't seem so massive now.... and the ones who were monsters just look like ordinary big guys now. The perception changes with the added size I guess....

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Clocky it's quality not quanity, every one want to do big weights. As for the girl, if she left for that reason wait till she gets back and give her the bone. She obviously doesnt care about your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Man the bigger I get the smaller I feel. I think it's because the bigger you get the more you compare yourself to even bigger people. The ones you thought were massive before don't seem so massive now.... and the ones who were monsters just look like ordinary big guys now. The perception changes with the added size I guess....
    thats a really good point, that might be exactly it...

-- clocky

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    As for the girl, if she left for that reason wait till she gets back and give her the bone. She obviously doesnt care about your feelings.
    she promised me that she wouldn't do anything with him. she didn't cancel the trip completely because she's also scheduled to visit her family. she also told him beforehand that she wouldn't do anything with him cuz she's seeing me now. my issue with the whole thing is that i think he'll get her drunk...=(

-- clocky

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Thanks clock for the update...15# in 1 month for your size is great...Don't think anything different...most of you guy's on this thread are still in school I presume...my college days are looooooooonnnnnnnnggg gone..but I admire all your dedication and hard work,you all have years to grow...so don't let the mental thing get to you..it drove me nutz for years and years trying to get big..relax and enjoy life a little....words from a guy who's been around awhile...All the best...DB..keep us posted

Keep it up Clock man!

I completely agree to Polska. The thing is too, I still remember the skinny me. I think we all do that. We can’t get over the image we HAD. I’m sure you’re a lot bigger. In your pics you posted while you were still natural, you looked significantly bigger than me.

15lbs, without added fat is a good damn weight gain. Since 8 weeks ago, only 5 weeks on cycle I’ve gained roughly 30lbs, but much of it is fat (prob 4% fat increase). I still feel small also. I think it’s something we just have to accept that we really are getting bigger.

Keep pushing legs, next thing you know, you’ll still be saying your legs are pathetic but you’ll be doing 350lb, then 450lb, and still like now you’ll be saying your legs are small.

Doc

day 42, dear diary...

.8cc test prop + .8cc tren into left glute.
    20mg liquid-tamoxifen

good chest workout. no gains since last time though.

my girlie is back and things couldn't be better...i'm happy...=)

my diet is fucked. i've been negative in my checking account for a whole week now. i'm eating whatever i can find in the house, canned food, boxed food, whatever. i even invite myself over to friends' houses to eat their food. god this sucks. i can't wait till i start my job in january...=/

-- clocky

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I think we all rode the placebo effect, of course I still think there are some very real effects early on but for use test enanthate or cyp users, you can really notice the difference when the real kick in hits. I decided to disregard my first week because I only took 1/3 what the other weeks have been so I consider myself on #7, my kick in didnt hit until real week #6 (not 5 because my real first week almost didnt count because I screwed up) so I am herein counting #2 as #1 from here on.

Man when the real kick in hit, holy Jesus, the weights I could lift skyrocketed just like that! Also I get a very strange sensation in the muscles that are growing rapidly. But I am now definately in the full blown kick in phase... of course I would have sworn the same thing last week so maybe levels keep on skyrocketing from here thru the end????

Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    Clocky, you're on day 7 of prop and day 18 of tren correct? As for the tren, I'm sure you know how many guys have waited 4 or 5 weeks to reap any benefits. 18 days doesnt seem like that long. I'm on day 8 of my prop/tren. I am up about 5 pounds in water weight. Have you weighed in recently? Other than the water weight, I do feel a little better, but I'm riding the placebo effect for everything its worth(steroids baby...whoooo!!!).

This is your first cycle and you are already spot injecting biceps, chest, the whole deal. That's fuc**in great! I hit up my delts for the first time about 3 days ago, crazy expierience. I hit a nerve I guess and my whole shoulder started having a fit. Not too bad though, I like that better than quads.

I'm glad that you set this diary up. You are 10 days ahead of me on the tren so when you start shooting people from that damn clocktower down there, i'll be having fits of anticipation.

You are about my height and look to be a ecto/mesomorph like me. At 155 pounds, you are not going to be recognizable by the end of this. I could see you putting on 25 pounds if you eat enough.

Keep posting boy, we are going to start getting crazy like Norman Bates soon. I cant wait....

~IML~

Napt,

For your sake I hope they keep skyrocketing. It will make me feel bad, but at least this shit works for some.

Honestly, no bullshit, I was seeing better gains before and up through week 4. Ever since early week 4 things have slowed. It’s not cool at all!!

Clock, you said you gained most early on too right? You’re up a bit on all exercises compared to me, so I’m using you as a bench mark. “Ok, I’m as strong as Clock now.”

Oh and yes Clock you did tell me about your nips and nolva. “meatballs.” To answer you from your post on group diary.

Doc

day 43, dear diary...

.8cc test prop + .8cc tren into right glute.
    20mg liquid-tamoxifen

i weighed in at 176 lbs today. thats 21 lbs since day 1 of the cycle.

awesome back workout. lifted well, and was into it. i think cuz i was lifting with an old friend who used to be big into bodybuilding.

some numbers...

deadlift
    135x8
    225x8
    275x6
    315x6

t-bar rows
    90x10
    115x8
    125x8
    135x6

i'm getting into this fried spagetti thing. take normal spagetti, throw it in a skillet and sautee it till it kinda dries out a little. is some good shit.

ntpa, nothing ever "skyrocketed" for me...=( i still think my strength gains are minimal.

doc, yes, most of my weight gains came in the first 3-4 weeks, but remember i'm using a short ester test. prop is suppose to kick in in less than a week. tren is suppose to kick in in 2 weeks. so i think its normal for me to see gains in weeks 3-4 of my cycle.

-- clocky

day 44, dear diary...

.8cc test prop + .8cc tren into left delt
    20mg liquid-tamoxifen

ok, i'm completely out of food. my only meals come from bumming off my friends. my workout today reflected the low calories consumed today.

not so hot shoulder workout.

-- clocky

Damn that sucks. How much longer do you have on your cycle clock?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Napt,

For your sake I hope they keep skyrocketing. It will make me feel bad, but at least this shit works for some.

Honestly, no bullshit, I was seeing better gains before and up through week 4. Ever since early week 4 things have slowed. It’s not cool at all!!

Clock, you said you gained most early on too right? You’re up a bit on all exercises compared to me, so I’m using you as a bench mark. “Ok, I’m as strong as Clock now.”

Oh and yes Clock you did tell me about your nips and nolva. “meatballs.” To answer you from your post on group diary.

Doc
    Well I was a little sleepy so I took an ephedra and man the ephedra energy to back my roids - well anyways I noticed I could add weights to all routines and still do many more sets, reps then I ever done before... I think we all have some tiredness inhibiting us but if you have any ephedra around, it will reveal very clearly the improvement your muscles have made over last few weeks. I used to workout while on ephedra so I am considering being ephedra'd up now to being ephedra'd up before cycle and there is clear and strong strength improvements.

day 45, dear diary...

.8cc test prop + .8cc tren into right delt
    20mg liquid-tamoxifen

no workout. took my day off today instead of yesterday.

-- clocky

day 46, dear diary...

.8cc test prop + .8cc tren into left quad
    20mg liquid-tamoxifen

good bicep/tricep workout. i felt i lifted more than normal. my biceps are actually sore today.

i have food again. i made my famous "bulking spagetti". because i'm so poor, i can't afford good food. i got the spagetti, cereal, eggo waffles, and hot dogs. my roommate got some chicken breasts that i >will< be eating...=)

-- clocky

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ok so sue me for not reading all of these posts, but why are you down to .8 cc of each ??

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    ok so sue me for not reading all of these posts, but why are you down to .8 cc of each ??
    you'll be hearing from my lawyer. anyways, i'm not really "down" to .8cc of each. i never really wanted to do 75mg tren ED and 100mg prop ED. i wanted to do a little less for my first cycle. i actually wanted to do 50mg tren ED and 75mg prop ED. but i kinda decided that that was too little. so now i'm in between...=) 60mg tren ED and 80mg prop ED...which is a nice .8cc each. for a couple of injections, i did a full 1cc of each, but i honestly don't know why...maybe just to see if it would hurt more.

oh yeah, i don't have enough tren to last 8 weeks if i inject 1cc each day...

-- clocky

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    clocky i read somewhere that you used the GPZ kit, that's the one I got... did you use their 2g or 4g kit? what concentration does it yield when you're done, 75mg/ml?

Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    clocky i read somewhere that you used the GPZ kit, that's the one I got... did you use their 2g or 4g kit? what concentration does it yield when you're done, 75mg/ml?
    i used their 2g kit with 1 cart (2g) of fina. i'm pretty sure it yields 75mg/ml final solution. so if you have their 4g kit, you need to use 2 carts (4g) of fina to get 75mg/ml final solution.

-- clocky

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information