Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries

Exclamation I will help everyone!

After I finish my updated version of Slingshot Training-I will do my best to help out each individual to the best of my ability. The newer version is "much" easier to understand and all typo errors are being removed.

With the latest updates there are only 2 training cycles- A "2- week anabolic prime" and a "6-12 week anabolic blast". The updated diet plan is very easy to follow as well. I will begin making updates to the STS routines this week. Hope to be finished with everything in 1-2 weeks.

##I am really excited for those of you who are going to give Slingshot Training an honest try##

Read through what I have worked on thus far and things should become clear.
    Below is the link that Moderator Doc Sust will post at the top of the workout section when I am finished. Please do not make any post in the given link!I'm here to help any way I can. I really love this board and it's members... The Slingshot Training System
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 07-10-2008 at 09:30 AM.

rockel is offline New Member
    You do recommend on waiting 1-2 weeks then or?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockel View Post
    You do recommend on waiting 1-2 weeks then or?
    Yes please!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    deleted because its none of my busines

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I like slingshot. My back likes slingshot too. Thanks Ron.
    Last edited by F4iGuy; 03-16-2009 at 06:39 PM.

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Nice..

Quote Originally Posted by F4iDom View Post
    I like slingshot. My back likes slingshot too. Thanks Ron.
    Your lats are jacked F4iDOM!!!

Blog Entries

Forearms..

Recent picture of my forearm after doing uni-lateral hammer curls on an inverted preacher curl bench..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these before and after photos real??-brachialis.jpg  

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    ^^holy shit, nice work bro.

I wouldn't be offended if you pm'ed me your cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    Recent picture of my forearm after doing uni-lateral hammer curls on an inverted preacher curl bench..
    Freaky

How's the updated version going?,could you dare to give us a estimated date?
    Last edited by rockel; 07-19-2008 at 11:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4 View Post
    ^^holy shit, nice work bro.

I wouldn't be offended if you pm'ed me your cycle
    I'll be more than glad to pm you. You will be surprised to see how much of my improvements are due to hard work in the gym and eating properly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rockel View Post
    Freaky

How's the updated version going?,could you dare to give us a estimated date?
    The updated version is coming together nicely but taking longer than I anticipated due to my heavy work schedule. I am leaving to the beach this week so it will be a while before I can finish this thing for everyone.

Until the Slingshot Training updates are finalized ,I encourage you to go study the link below containing my most recent updates. THE DEVIL IS IN THE DETAILS. It's a lot of detailed information but probably the simpliest training system to follow once you get a basic understanding. It's done wonders for me and my trainees. Attached is a picture of one of our board members named Moush. I am very proud of his dedication to Slingshot Training. You can tell by looking at his pic it's paying off! Go read this link for detailed information regarding Slingshot Training... The Slingshot Training System
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these before and after photos real??-moush.jpg  
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 07-20-2008 at 09:46 PM.

RoaringMad Mac is offline New Member
    I was going back over this program and it just hit me that this was the one that I have been looking for soooooo long.

Ronnie I am serious, This for me is the best workout plan I have seen laid out.

I had thought about doing things in order like this at one point, Just did not think it would work for me but you made me see that it would work.

Thanks again.

Oh yeah, Iron Reload why did you delete your message I would like to hear what you want to say now?????

Gears is offline Member
    NEVERMIND, I see the link.

Blog Entries
    Front double bicep pose taken at Myrtle Beach this weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these before and after photos real??-ronnies-front-double-bicep.jpg  

TatMan is offline Junior Member
    You look great Ronnie!

Blog Entries
    Thanks to everyone here at AR for the kind words and boost of encouragement!

Rear lat spread taken at pool yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these before and after photos real??-ronnie_lat01.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Rear Lat Spread from different angle.

I wish I had been born with a smaller waist line. I have my dad to thank for that genetic bestowment..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these before and after photos real??-ronnies-lats.jpg  
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-03-2008 at 12:10 AM.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member

I wish I had been born with a smaller waist line. I have my dad to thank for that genetic bestowment..
    I have same problem. I think it is from the squats, but I am not sure. My dad is 6' and I am 5' 10." I have bigger waist than him and he doesn't exercise lol.

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    I have same problem. I think it is from the squats, but I am not sure. My dad is 6' and I am 5' 10." I have bigger waist than him and he doesn't exercise lol.
    Adam, I think squats are over-rated for causing a thick waist. Arnold squatted himself silly and look how tiny his mid-section was on stage. It has to do with genetics for the most part.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Shit Ronnie!!! Do you have a pro card?

Some of us just read through your updated slingshot thread in the workout section. We gym members are becoming more and more impressed. Hands down the best article we have read on the internet.

Exclamation

Ron, sorry I do not want to hi jack your photo spread but will you please take a look at this and provide me with more insight. Fired up about slingshot.

Slingshot Training-n-Tren/Test

ed the cowboy is offline New Member

Thumbs up Big thumbs up to ronnie

I've been lurking this board for a while and decided to make a post concerning Slingshot Training and Ronnie's before and after shots.

How everyone decides to train is their own business. With that thought taken we as a society have evolved into believing "anthing goes" and this is precisely what Ronnie warns against. I look up to Ronnie as a bodybuilding mentor because he's merely trying to help others understand-not tell them what to think. We all tend to draw those lines in different places. I think Mr.Rowland's Slingshot Training System is the best I have ever come across.

The before and after shots have been very inspirational to me. Ronnie has made some amazing progress. Props to you big guy and thank you for sharing with the general public. You da man!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    Holy Shit Ronnie!!! Do you have a pro card?

Some of us just read through your updated slingshot thread in the workout section. We gym members are becoming more and more impressed. Hands down the best article we have read on the internet.
    Pro Card...LOL..I've never even competed vince. Professional bodybuilder Tricky Jackson is the guy who got his Pro Card with the help of Slingshot Training.

Thanks for taking the time to read my article. It has already helped a lot of people who had been struggling.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VASCULAR VINCE View Post
    Ron, sorry I do not want to hi jack your photo spread but will you please take a look at this and provide me with more insight. Fired up about slingshot.

Slingshot Training-n-Tren/Test
    I think the guys in the thread gave you sound advise. When it comes to using anabolics with Slingshot Training the avenues are many.

Now if you really wanted to run d-bol for 8 weeks, you could! I've seen guys do it with no liver problems. If you decide to go that route you could use it after the tren /test combo kicks in. By combining all 3 compounds at once as opposed to using the d-bol to jump-start your cycle, it would produce a synergistic muscle building effect. Then again, you could follow the other methods recommended. The choice is yours.
    Last edited by Ronnie Rowland; 08-14-2008 at 03:10 PM.

moush is offline Senior Member
    Ronnie...i just came across that thread you posted with me in it...id like to say a very big thank you to Ronnie for all the time and efforts he put in to get me to where I am. I am sitting at about 210 lbs at 10-12% bf if not less. I will get pics up this weekend for you guys to see...i may have put on a few lbs due to having a gf but i can still see my abs and im vascular too so im happy!

I think the guys in the thread gave you sound advise. When it comes to using anabolics with Slingshot Training the avenues are many.

Now if you really wanted to run d-bol for 8 weeks, you could! I've seen guys do it with no liver problems. If you decide to go that route you could use it after the tren/test combo kicks in. By combining all 3 compounds at once as opposed to using the d-bol to jump-start your cycle, it would produce a synergistic muscle building effect. Then again, you could follow the other methods recommended. The choice is yours.
    Precisely what I have been searching for Ron..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ed the cowboy View Post
    I've been lurking this board for a while and decided to make a post concerning Slingshot Training and Ronnie's before and after shots.

How everyone decides to train is their own business. With that thought taken we as a society have evolved into believing "anthing goes" and this is precisely what Ronnie warns against. I look up to Ronnie as a bodybuilding mentor because he's merely trying to help others understand-not tell them what to think. We all tend to draw those lines in different places. I think Mr.Rowland's Slingshot Training System is the best I have ever come across.

The before and after shots have been very inspirational to me. Ronnie has made some amazing progress. Props to you big guy and thank you for sharing with the general public. You da man!
    I'm glad to be of assistance Ed!

Blog Entries

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by moush View Post
    Ronnie...i just came across that thread you posted with me in it...id like to say a very big thank you to Ronnie for all the time and efforts he put in to get me to where I am. I am sitting at about 210 lbs at 10-12% bf if not less. I will get pics up this weekend for you guys to see...i may have put on a few lbs due to having a gf but i can still see my abs and im vascular too so im happy!
    So bascially what you are saying is that sex with your new girlfriend is making you hungry...LOL..I was my fattest ever after having been married for 6 months..Glad to see you are happy.

Looking forward to seeing your pics Moush! Feel free to post them in this thread along with your own.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member

Dude, your Lat is in the way of the lens. . .

Nice lat spread!

Blog Entries
    Veins popping out of my legs..I know, I need to shave them...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these before and after photos real??-ronnie_leg01.jpg  

Blog Entries
    Another leg shot...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these before and after photos real??-ronnie_leg06.jpg  

RangersLTW is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Thanks for your advice Ronnie
    I switched some things up today that you suggested

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Dude I've gotta give you mad props. The legs with all the veins is GREAT. Very good work.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    great transformation bro. Keep up the hard work going. You're looking solid!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    insane change bro. you did a great job completly changing your body and im sure your proud of yourself as you should be. what kind of steroids and doses were you running?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would give anything to try to slingshot method but again way to much reading. I'd rather just pay someone to come to Chicago and train me for a few days.

BLT

Veins popping out of my legs..I know, I need to shave them...
    Damn good job..

Just got back to this site,are you done updating and satisfied with the new system now so i can get to try it?

Thanks for even making this program,will be great to try it.

Apologizes for my terrible english by the way.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Dude I've gotta give you mad props. The legs with all the veins is GREAT. Very good work.
    Thank you! I really do need to shave my legs..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by firmechicano831 View Post
    great transformation bro. Keep up the hard work going. You're looking solid!
    Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    insane change bro. you did a great job completly changing your body and im sure your proud of yourself as you should be. what kind of steroids and doses were you running?
    You have a PM...

Thread Information